What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Karlos Williams, RB (BUF) (2 Viewers)

I'm sure all Shady owners who also have Karlos hopes that Shady just sits and heals up. Problem is McCoy has been running his mouth all offseason since the Birds dealt him, so his pride, combined with Rex's pride for overpaying him, will likely win out, so everyone loses. McCoy and Karlos split 60/40 and neither scores us geeks many FF points.

I have been concerned about McCoy ever since the early reports of turf toe last season. Buffalo didn't seem to have any concern though...

I have been concerned about McCoy ever since the early reports of turf toe last season. Buffalo didn't seem to have any concern though...
I thought Chip Kelly traded McCoy because Chips a racist, not McCoy's decline? :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
26 touches for over 200 yards and 3 TDs in his career so far and he just looks like a perfect fit for the Rex Ryan Smashmouth Bills. Decent chance he's a dynasty home run.

I can't believe this kid dropped to the 5th round; he looks like an absolute steal 3 games in. 6'1" / 230lb with that type of speed is scary

24 carries / 186 yards / 7.8ypc / 3 TD

He has scored in his first 3 games. Ripped Miami's supposed beast defensive line for 110 yards on just 12 carriea. His 41 yard TD was a thing of beauty- he just blows thru tackles & then has the speed to outrun the secondary when he gets to the 2nd level. It actually seems like some of CBs & S are afraid to tackle him when he's in the open field.

The Buffalo News expects rookie RB Karlos Williams to see more carries moving forward.

With LeSean McCoy (hamstring) relegated to the sideline for much of the game, Williams saw 12 carries against the Dolphins Week 3. He turned those looks into 110 yards and his third touchdown in as many games. Rex Ryan admitted after the game McCoy is not close to 100 percent, and there have been rumblings McCoy could be sat down for a week to get him back to full health. With more work and the potential for a starting role in his future, Williams needs to be owned in all leagues.

zoonation said:
I love the kid's talent but it was garbage time stats.
He had 4 rushes for 40 yards in the first half. Granted, the whole game was basically garbage time, but I think you're off.

zoonation said:
I love the kid's talent but it was garbage time stats.
He had 4 rushes for 40 yards in the first half. Granted, the whole game was basically garbage time, but I think you're off.
I don't see how you can call any rushing production as "garbage time stats"? The Bills had the game on lock down so the Dolphins were expecting them to run the ball & control the clock. It's not like the phins were running a prevent defense in dime.

He put up 110 yards on just 12 carries against a defense expecting the Bills to run the ball

26 touches for over 200 yards and 3 TDs in his career so far and he just looks like a perfect fit for the Rex Ryan Smashmouth Bills. Decent chance he's a dynasty home run.
These are the hits your model unveils the best. Dude just fits the profile... And I own him everywhere thanks to you, good sir

McCoy unlikely to play Sunday. Williams just might get his shot this week. Winnable matchup vs. an NYG team, even if they are coming off 10 days rest.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000541779/article/lesean-mccoy-unlikely-to-play-for-bills-vs-giants

The Buffalo Bills are prepared to turn their backfield over to rookie Karlos Williams versus the New York Giants in Week 4.

Nursing a nagging hamstring injury, LeSean McCoy is unlikely to play this week, NFL Media's Rand Getlin reported, via a source briefed on the injury.

Although a quick-footed McCoy appeared to be over the hump in Week 2, he spent much of Sunday's victory on the stationary bike, trying to keep his hamstring loose.

The coaching staff's confidence in Williams is likely the primary reason behind this week's cautious approach to McCoy's recovery.

A fifth-round pick out of Florida State, Williams has rushed 24 times for 186 yards (7.8 YPC) and three touchdowns in the first three games of his career. The power back has impressed going back to training camp.

With only Anthony Dixon and fullback Jerome Felton in reserve, look for the Bills to sign another tailback in the next couple of days.

These are the hits your model unveils the best. Dude just fits the profile... And I own him everywhere thanks to you, good sir
What's his model?
He can certainly explain this much better than I can, but it's a statistical model based on height and weight and speed for skill position players.ETA -- from that perspective, Karlos is a monster with his speed at 230+ pounds

Users who are viewing this thread