What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cody Latimer (3 Viewers)

This draft is silly deep at WR. Hard not to like guys like Latimer, Matthews and Robinson. I bet there will be some very solid WRs that slip deep into rd 2 and even rd 3 simply because of the positional depth.

ESPN's Todd McShay said on the "First Draft" podcast that he was "blown away" by Indiana WR Cody Latimer's game tape.
Blown away, was Todd McShay,

his boat left the station.

Fueled from winds which channel,

through mountains of exaggeration.

I like Latimer, but this McShay takes it too far. He's putting a little too much mayonnaise on his sandwich.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rotoworld:

Indiana WR Cody Latimer will work out for "nearly every team" today in Indianapolis, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Latimer has been recovering from a foot fracture, and plans on going through every on-field drill during this delayed pro day. Latimer has exceptionally good hands and can run for a big body. He doesn't separate as much as others while on the ground, but he creates a sliver of space as the ball approaches. The end of the first-round is not out of the question for Latimer.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Rotoworld:

Indiana WR Cody Latimer will work out for "nearly every team" today in Indianapolis, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Latimer has been recovering from a foot fracture, and plans on going through every on-field drill during this delayed pro day. Latimer has exceptionally good hands and can run for a big body. He doesn't separate as much as others while on the ground, but he creates a sliver of space as the ball approaches. The end of the first-round is not out of the question for Latimer.

That's what Brandon Marshall does except it's more than a sliver.

Rotoworld:

I'm not sure why but Latimer seems to eat DB cushions up in a hurry and create almost immediate separation but then kind of idles down. I suspect it's because he's trying to locate the ball or anticipate the pass. Given the horrible accuracy of his college QB maybe he felt the need to begin adjusting to passes extremely early. Either way, I think it will be corrected in the NFL.

Nearly every NFL team will be at Cody Latimer's Friday workoutBy Mike Huguenin

College Football 24/7 writer

Indiana wide receiver Cody Latimer was an honorable-mention selection on the coaches' All-Big Ten team, but it wouldn't be a surprise if he is the first skill-position player from the conference taken in this year's draft.

Latimer has an important workout Friday in Indianapolis, and NFL Media insider Ian Rapoport tweeted that "nearly every team" will be in attendance.

Latimer had foot surgery in January and was not able to work out at February's NFL Scouting Combine. He also was not able to do any position drills at Indiana's pro day March 26 (he did run the 40 and was able to show off his vertical jump). That he finally will be able to do position drills makes Friday's workout all the more important.

He definitely is a fast-riser on draft boards, to the extent that some analysts have speculated that Latimer could go late in the first round or early in the second.

When Latimer announced in early January he was turning pro, it really didn't create a stir among casual fans. Latimer had a solid season -- 72 receptions for 1,096 yards (15.2 yards per catch) and nine TDs -- for a pass-happy offense, but he also played on a 5-7 team and was the fourth-leading receiver in a league not known for high-powered passing attacks.

But his size (6-foot-2½, 215 pounds), speed (4.44 seconds in the 40) and athleticism (a 39-inch vertical jump) -- not to mention his production -- has impressed the scouts. Also impressive is that he has played just five seasons of football and obviously has a big upside. He still is learning the nuances of the position -- his route-running must improve -- but he already does a good job using his big body to his advantage.

A notable aspect of his draft is the extremely deep receiver class. As many as seven wide receivers could go in the first round, and teams likely will be able to find receivers who will be productive as receivers on the third day. Another notable aspect: Outside of Clemson's Sammy Watkins and Texas A&M's Mike Evans, almost universally acclaimed as the top two receivers, the receiver rankings are rather jumbled, and that is good for receivers such as Latimer, Fresno State's Davante Adams and Florida State's Kelvin Benjamin -- prospects whom some think will go in the first round but others think will fall to the second.

There are a number of teams picking in the 20s and later that need wide receivers -- the Carolina Panthers, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots, San Diego Chargers and San Francisco 49ers are examples. The flipside: Because the receiver class is so deep -- and productive guys can be found on the third day -- teams might be willing to bypass receivers early in favor of other positions, then circle around and grab some on the second and third days.

Whatever happens, though, Latimer looks more and more like a sure-fire top-50 pick. Not bad for a guy who was overshadowed during the season in his own league by guys such as Jared Abbrederis, Jeremy Gallon and Allen Robinson.

Mike Huguenin can be reached at mike.huguenin@nfl.com. You also can follow him on Twitter @MikeHuguenin.

ESPN's Todd McShay said on the "First Draft" podcast that he was "blown away" by Indiana WR Cody Latimer's game tape.

I like Latimer, but this McShay takes it too far. He's putting a little too much mayonnaise on his sandwich.
Yuuuup. Man Crush goes to 11.

He's a top 5 WR in this draft for me in dynasty. If he went to the right place I could move him to #1.

2014 NFL draft: Indiana receiver Cody Latimer getting draft buzz at right time

Doug Farrar

In every pre-draft process there are a few players whose stocks rise dramatically at the last minute. This year it’s Cody Latimer. Interest in the Indiana receiver has gained a lot of traction in recent days, with predictions of him being a third-day prospect giving way to a new second-round projection.

Not that anything’s changed with his overall circumstances in that time. Unable to do anything more than the bench press at the scouting combine due to a foot injury, Latimer had to wait until his pro day in late March to run his all-important 40-yard dash and get the rest of his drills in for the NFL to see. And when he ran a 4.44-40 at 6-3 and 215 pounds, everybody perked up. Before that, Latimer could only sit on his college numbers — 135 catches for 2,042 yards and 17 touchdowns in three seasons — for a program that often had less than spectacular talent at the quarterback position. In 2013, he caught 72 passes for 1,096 yards and nine touchdowns, establishing himself as one of the sleepers at his position.

As to the hype surrounding his name, Latimer couldn’t have been less concerned about it when I spoke with him recently about the whole exercise.
“I try to keep it away from me, you know? It’s a lot of hype. So, I try to stay in my lane and stay focused. I have these visits, and I’m just trying to be the best I can be. My agent does a good job and keeps me updated, but I try not to talk about that too much.”

Instead, Latimer’s been busy training and getting ready for a draft that could see his name called sooner than many once imagined. When we spoke, he had either met or was getting ready to meet with 10 teams — “Buffalo, Philly, Oakland, Seattle, San Diego, Detroit, Jacksonville, Washington, Carolina, Baltimore,” — and keeping his head about him as things started to accelerate.

“It’s pretty much the same thing,” he said when asked what the common questions from teams tended to be. “They ask me what I think my best traits are, and what I think I need to work on, what kind of receiver would I classify myself as. They all want to know what your take is on yourself.”

As a result, it was easy for Latimer to give me a scouting report on himself — both positives and negatives.

“I use my hands well,” he said. “Being physical, blocking, playing special teams — that helps a lot. High-pointing the ball, and just being a playmaker. That’s what being a receiver is all about.”

He was just as expressive when discussing the aspects of his game that still need work.

“Just like every receiver does — my route-running. Nobody runs perfect routes. Getting open in windows at the next level; you’ve got to figure out different ways to get open. It’s a different ballgame.”

In the end, Latimer sees himself — quite rightly — as one of the better big receivers in this draft class. Teams are always looking for players who can win battles in short spaces (especially in the end zone), and Latimer has this ability.

“Brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson. Keenan Allen, who came into the NFL last year and was making plays,” he said, when asked which current NFL receivers he looks to mirror. “Those big, physical receivers, as I just mentioned.”

The Keenan Allen comparison, in my opinion, is quite apt. Like Allen, Latimer doesn’t explode off the tape with demon speed — instead, he gets open and makes plays with toughness, route awareness and field intelligence. I believe that he will be an ideal number-two receiver in just about any NFL system. Allen was selected in the third round of the 2013 draft by the Chargers, and he responded with a fabulous rookie campaign — 71 catches for 1,046 yards and eight touchdowns. Latimer, under the right circumstances, could do the same.

“It’s just practice,” he says about what defines his game. “Over the years — these were things that, when I first came to college I didn’t know how to do. What I needed to do to get open. So I started doing drills with my coaches, and individual drills on my own — head movement, sticking my routes better. In small spaces, you have a [defender] around you, you’ve got to make a play. Just trying to catch the ball with my body, so the defenders don’t have time to get in there [and disrupt the play]. It’s just things you work on daily, when you’re out on that field.

“Nobody’s perfect, so you always have something to work on. The little things.”

And those little things are paying off — at just the right time.

Latimer’s 16-minute workout witnessed by 25 NFL teamsGil Brandt

Representatives from 25 NFL teams — including Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly, and wide receivers coaches from the Indianapolis Colts, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, St. Louis Rams and Washington Redskins — attended a workout Friday for Indiana wide receiver Cody Latimer that lasted just 16 minutes.

Latimer caught 18 passes in the workout, but had a couple of drops.

Due to a broken bone in his foot, Latimer was only able to run the 40-yard dash at Indiana’s pro day on March 26. He did manage to post a time of 4.44 seconds.

With less than two weeks to go until the 2014 NFL Draft, Latimer is gaining momentum as one of the event’s fastest-rising prospects. Latimer was one of a record 30 prospects who will attend the draft at Radio City Music Hall in New York.

So this is the case study for parroting others in the draft community. I liked him when he was thought of as a plan b to Matthews and Robinson instead of Benjamin and Moncrief but now he is a round one guy? Ok, no thank you.

So this is the case study for parroting others in the draft community. I liked him when he was thought of as a plan b to Matthews and Robinson instead of Benjamin and Moncrief but now he is a round one guy? Ok, no thank you.
It's a little nuts. The admirers all of the sudden came out of the wood work.

The love coincides with his 40 yard dash time of 4.44 at his pro day; he didn't participate in the combine. Every player puts up better times at the pro day. Jarvis Landry improved his by .16.

What time would he have made at the combine?

The love coincides with his 40 yard dash time of 4.44 at his pro day; he didn't participate in the combine. Every player puts up better times at the pro day. Jarvis Landry improved his by .16.

it would have been good, not great. I liked what I saw in the couple of games from him, but my jaw didn't drop and say first round pick. Neither did anything I read about him until a week ago. He is a good complimentary receiver, not going to bet on him being anything more.

This years Brian Quick? Over hyped, over drafted and struggles to find the field?
not that bad, he has some good tape, but he was not dominant.
I could only find tape on 3 of his games; MSU, Mizzue and BG. He was dominant in all 3. What games did he struggle in?
dont confuse struggle with not dominating. He played against Sparty, Michigan, and BG. I did not watch tape on Mizzou. I read less than stellar things about Ohio, but didn't watch. He looked like a good player. Top 40 prospect? No way.

I look at it the other way... he moves to the top of my tier two WRs if the NFL drafts him early. More/earlier opportunity and a good way to break up the tier.

I look at it the other way... he moves to the top of my tier two WRs if the NFL drafts him early. More/earlier opportunity and a good way to break up the tier.
i have him, Robinson, Matthews, Moncrief, etc. in one big bucket. Who goes to the best situation?

This years Brian Quick? Over hyped, over drafted and struggles to find the field?
I could only find tape on 3 of his games; MSU, Mizzue and BG. He was dominant in all 3. What games did he struggle in?
I don't know if he's in my top 40 or not, probably not. I do think he's better than Mathews and Benjamin. I'd feel most comfortable drafting him around mid 2nd to mid 3rd. I disagree that he doesn't have WR1 potential. I think he does. I wish I could find more on him. The MSU and Mizzue games showed me a lot, though.

I saw a recent clip of McShay going bananas over Latimer and have mixed feelings about it. How can he (McShay) be in his position w/o using tape as he admitted to not seeing him play until recently (and 5 games at that). So, he redeems himself a little bit for coming clean about viewing and grading tape, but then drops because he was ranking him by the Underwear Olympics or some other secret sauce recipe.

McShay's on board obviously, but I'd rather have Greg Cosell any and all day that ends in y.

I don't know if he's in my top 40 or not, probably not. I do think he's better than Mathews and Benjamin. I'd feel most comfortable drafting him around mid 2nd to mid 3rd. I disagree that he doesn't have WR1 potential. I think he does. I wish I could find more on him. The MSU and Mizzue games showed me a lot, though.
if I remember right he didn't do much vs. Dennard though. Read the same vs. Roby.

if I remember right he didn't do much vs. Dennard though. Read the same vs. Roby.
Watch the film again. I think this is a case of the stats fooling people. He was lined up vs. Denard and had several plays he "won" IMO. They didn't often result in completions due to other factors. He beat Denard off the line with easy. He ate up his cushion with ease as well. His blocking stood out as particularly good in that game.

I'll watch his incompletions again. I wrote down he accumulated most of his production vs. the other db's but that doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't beat Dennard. His qb's blow, so it's entirely possible he beat him but didn't produce because...well, his qb's blow.

excellent post - probably in the low 4.5s

Re: pro day workout #s...

I noticed that they credited Stephen Houston with an 11' broad jump even though he didn't stick it and had to touch the ground with his hands to keep his balance. As I recall they'd have made him rejump that in Indy.

If that's right, it's a great example of how the non-standard setting and rules inflate pro day results.

I think the main reason guys run better at Pro Days is because for a lot of guys running the 40 is alien to them. It's not done often and many guys simply don't know the best technique, ect. It's kind of logical that they would get better at it because their Pro Days are post combine. They've trained for it more and essentially learned the system of running it.

If anyone of you guys has an iPad or just big ten to go app, can watch the full game from there and skim through when tOSU is on offense.

I think the main reason guys run better at Pro Days is because for a lot of guys running the 40 is alien to them. It's not done often and many guys simply don't know the best technique, ect. It's kind of logical that they would get better at it because their Pro Days are post combine. They've trained for it more and essentially learned the system of running it.
Pro Days are hand timed. I think thats where the error comes from.

I was under the impression they adjusted the hand times for that.

I have Latimer measured at 4.40. Pro Day times are generally better because guys know what they have to improve upon and the surfaces are usually a harder surface. Some guys probably just feel better on their "home" field, just like in normal games.

He probably would have ran a 4.45-4.47 at worst at the Combine.

Some guys simply improved upon their 10-yard splits, i.e., Andre Williams and De'Anthony Thomas, with very little change in their 10-40 and 20-40 segments. Which is why overall 40 times can be flawed. Everything has to be taken into consideration and into context and not taken at face value.

I was under the impression they adjusted the hand times for that.
Latimer's slowest quoted time was 4.38, Gil Brandt quotes it at 4.44 and 4.45. Either way we know Latimer has legit speed and juice in his legs. He's not burner, but neither is Allen Robinson.

He doesn't seem to play quite that fast, but for a guy with his frame it might not matter much. I'm going to go back and watch more of his games online to check out his separation, as my recollection is that he wasn't quite as crisp in his routes as you'd hope. In some ways I think he's similar to an Eric Decker/Jordy Nelson mix though. Has some of the sneaky athleticism of both guys and rangy possession game that Decker showed at Minnesota. If he goes 1st round of the draft, I might be tempted to take him over Evans, who isn't as athletic (though bigger).

Cody Latimer spent 90 minutes with 49ers coach after workoutBy Daniel Kim NFL.com

There were 25 teams in attendance for former Indiana receiver Cody Latimer's 16-minute workout Friday, but one team in particular was especially interested and required a little bit more time with him.

San Francisco 49ers wide receivers coach John Morton spent 90 minutes with Latimer after his workout, going over the 49ers playbook with him, according to NFL Media senior analyst Gil Brandt.

Latimer, who was recently announced as one of 30 prospects who will attend the NFL draft, has gained serious buzz in recent weeks as one of the event's fastest-rising prospects, and NFL Media analyst Bucky Brooks recently tabbed him as one of his 10 draft sleepers to watch. Some analysts have even put Latimer in the discussion as a potential late-first-round pick.

That would put him in the mix for the 49ers, who have the No. 30 pick in the first round. NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah has listed wide receiver as one of the team's biggest draft needs.

Considering the buzz around him, however, the question might be whether another receiver-needy team will snatch Latimer up before then. The Eagles, for example, have the No. 22 pick and had three representatives at Latimer's workout, including head coach Chip Kelly and wide receivers coach Bob Bicknell. Latimer spent 20 minutes running routes for the team after his workout.

Including the 49ers and Eagles, 10 teams sent their wide receiver coach to Latimer's workout Friday, according to Brandt, including the Colts, Steelers, Rams, Redskins, Lions, Ravens and Bears.

Follow College Football 24/7 on Twitter @NFL_CFB.

He doesn't seem to play quite that fast, but for a guy with his frame it might not matter much. I'm going to go back and watch more of his games online to check out his separation, as my recollection is that he wasn't quite as crisp in his routes as you'd hope. In some ways I think he's similar to an Eric Decker/Jordy Nelson mix though. Has some of the sneaky athleticism of both guys and rangy possession game that Decker showed at Minnesota. If he goes 1st round of the draft, I might be tempted to take him over Evans, who isn't as athletic (though bigger).
Watched some more of him tonight. He seems to telegraph his routes and doesn't have a great burst of initial quickness to separate. The way I'd describe him is that he's very athletic when the ball is in the air (good contortion skills and catch radius), but a little stiff when it comes to running routes and RAC.

In terms of measurables, his weight is actually a little bit low for his height. He's in the low 27 BMI range, which is closer to guys like Reggie Wayne and Roddy White than the likes of Dez and Fitzgerald. He's roughly in the middle between Decker (27.0) and Jordy (27.5). He bench pressed the world at the combine. So clearly he's got some upper body strength to fight off DBs.

I am really interested to see where he goes in the draft because I'm not sure he really belongs in the first round, but there seems to be a lot of buzz that he could go there. There is a little bit of a Devin Thomas vibe to him, but a first round draft slot would ease concerns a bit.

Couldn't disagree more. He looks most explosive out of the block IMO. His initial burst and ability to get on top of DBs is outstanding. He throttles down after that for some reason. I believe he's "thinking" too much thru the mid portion of his routes.

Rotoworld:

I'm not sure why but Latimer seems to eat DB cushions up in a hurry and create almost immediate separation but then kind of idles down. I suspect it's because he's trying to locate the ball or anticipate the pass. Given the horrible accuracy of his college QB maybe he felt the need to begin adjusting to passes extremely early. Either way, I think it will be corrected in the NFL.
Accuracy could remain an issue if he's drafted by the wrong team.

I haven't seen his games, but if he's slowing down while trying to "multitask" and do normal WR stuff like run a route while finding the ball, that's probably not going to be easier in the NFL.

Rotoworld:

I haven't seen his games, but if he's slowing down while trying to "multitask" and do normal WR stuff like run a route while finding the ball, that's probably not going to be easier in the NFL.
Here's the thing, when you have a late late 1st-2nd round projection you have a chance of being selected as an added piece on a team with a existing WR corps and a established QB, unlike if Sammy Watkins has to be "the man" from day-1 on a team like Oakland. That's why you see Eagles/Seahawks fans here checking the news.

Rotoworld:

Here's the thing, when you have a late late 1st-2nd round projection you have a chance of being selected as an added piece on a team with a existing WR corps and a established QB, unlike if Sammy Watkins has to be "the man" from day-1 on a team like Oakland. That's why you see Eagles/Seahawks fans here checking the news.
If he's drafted by the eagles, he might just become the top receiver. Likely not drafted top 3 but most productive. He'll also be in a good situation in Carolina or new England.

But KC, Cleveland or most teams in the early 2nd aren't ideal.

FWIW, he's been mocked to Detroit which wouldn't be good for him imo

Indiana's Cody Latimer meets with Ravens over the weekend

By Mike Huguenin

Indiana wide receiver Cody Latimer appears to be one of the fastest-rising prospects in this draft, and he spent part of his weekend meeting with a team that drafts in the top 20.

NFL Media insider Ian Rapoport reported Latimer visited with the Baltimore Ravens, a team that dispatched its WRs coach to Indiana for the propsect's personal workout last week.

As far as the buzz that Latimer will be a first-round pick next week, NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah hasn't yet bought into the hype.

"I like Cody Latimer. I think he's a fine football player," Jeremiah said on "Path to the Draft." "But I think if he does go in the first round, I think that's too rich for me. I think I'd rather see him in that middle second round or even a little bit later. He just seems to be one of these guys that's getting a lot of buzz and climbing up the ranks. I get a little bit nervous when you got a lot of people viewing someone as a third-round prospect and all of a sudden this late in the game you're talking about him leap-frogging all the way up into the first round, that coffee's a little too rich for me."

Latimer's size (6-foot-2½, 215 pounds), speed (4.44 seconds in the 40) and athleticism (a 39-inch vertical jump) have impressed the scouts. He still is learning the nuances of the position -- his route-running must improve -- but he already does a good job using his big body to his advantage.

Latimer had foot surgery in January and was not able to work out at February's NFL Scouting Combine. He also was not able to do any position drills at Indiana's pro day March 26 (he did run the 40 and was able to show off his vertical jump). He finally was able to do position drills during a workout last Friday in Indianapolis. His workout evidently impressed Baltimore.

But wide receiver wouldn't seem to be a first-round priority for the Ravens, who signed Steve Smith in free agency to add to, among others, Jacoby Jones and Torrey Smith. The Ravens definitely could use a safety, and a tight end (depending upon who is available) and an offensive tackle would make sense at No. 17, too.

Baltimore picks 16th in the second round (48th overall), and it's becoming increasingly doubtful that Latimer still will be on the board then.

Mike Huguenin can be reached at mike.huguenin@nfl.com. You also can follow him on Twitter @MikeHuguenin.

If he's drafted by the eagles, he might just become the top receiver. Likely not drafted top 3 but most productive. He'll also be in a good situation in Carolina or new England.

But KC, Cleveland or most teams in the early 2nd aren't ideal.

FWIW, he's been mocked to Detroit which wouldn't be good for him imo
May not be all that bad. They have been in the top 5 passing team in terms of attempts 3 years running. Maybe he can catch the balls that the TEs and others drop.

Indiana's Cody Latimer meets with Ravens over the weekend

By Mike Huguenin

Indiana wide receiver Cody Latimer appears to be one of the fastest-rising prospects in this draft, and he spent part of his weekend meeting with a team that drafts in the top 20.

NFL Media insider Ian Rapoport reported Latimer visited with the Baltimore Ravens, a team that dispatched its WRs coach to Indiana for the propsect's personal workout last week.

As far as the buzz that Latimer will be a first-round pick next week, NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah hasn't yet bought into the hype.

"I like Cody Latimer. I think he's a fine football player," Jeremiah said on "Path to the Draft." "But I think if he does go in the first round, I think that's too rich for me. I think I'd rather see him in that middle second round or even a little bit later. He just seems to be one of these guys that's getting a lot of buzz and climbing up the ranks. I get a little bit nervous when you got a lot of people viewing someone as a third-round prospect and all of a sudden this late in the game you're talking about him leap-frogging all the way up into the first round, that coffee's a little too rich for me."

Latimer's size (6-foot-2½, 215 pounds), speed (4.44 seconds in the 40) and athleticism (a 39-inch vertical jump) have impressed the scouts. He still is learning the nuances of the position -- his route-running must improve -- but he already does a good job using his big body to his advantage.

Latimer had foot surgery in January and was not able to work out at February's NFL Scouting Combine. He also was not able to do any position drills at Indiana's pro day March 26 (he did run the 40 and was able to show off his vertical jump). He finally was able to do position drills during a workout last Friday in Indianapolis. His workout evidently impressed Baltimore.

But wide receiver wouldn't seem to be a first-round priority for the Ravens, who signed Steve Smith in free agency to add to, among others, Jacoby Jones and Torrey Smith. The Ravens definitely could use a safety, and a tight end (depending upon who is available) and an offensive tackle would make sense at No. 17, too.

Baltimore picks 16th in the second round (48th overall), and it's becoming increasingly doubtful that Latimer still will be on the board then.

I agree with the sentiment in the bolded in general, but there was plenty of reason to like Latimer before his pro-day, I think he was just being completely slept because Indiana is a pretty small time football school, though I'm not entirely sure why. Anyway, in this case in particular case I think that sentiment is unfounded.

I think it's the small school factor and him sitting out drills at the combine that contributes most to his "late riser" vibe.

Not that I had him in my top 15 all along, but he's been on my radar for a long time and I think anyone who casts a wide net would've seen him out there months ago as at least an intriguing name to monitor because of his size and production. IIRC, nobody had uploaded any of his game clips onto YouTube until very recently, which is a factor for people like me who aren't watching Indiana games at any point during the season and have no easy way to track down footage of a guy like this.

Users who are viewing this thread