What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Jets at Browns** (-7, 33.5u) 8:15 (2 Viewers)

What could Amari be doing tonight if Flacco and E Moore are doing this ? Very frustrating when I had Cooper on all my teams challenging for the big money.
Easy to connect the dots but they still may have taken Cooper out of the equation.
Very highly doubt it they have not stopped anyone Flacco has nearly 300 yards in 1st half so much for #1 pass DEF

I loved Tony Gonzalez as a player but for some reason I just don't like the guy as a commentator or really just don't really seem to like him in general, just not sure why??

Huh. Everything about the Jets screams quit or incompetence. Saleh should be fired. He sucks. Keep the GM and fire the coaches like all the other teams do. There's no need to run this guy back again. He's awful.

Huh. Everything about the Jets screams quit or incompetence. Saleh should be fired. He sucks. Keep the GM and fire the coaches like all the other teams do. There's no need to run this guy back again. He's awful.
They had 10 guys out for the FG, which caused the delay. At least they didn’t use a timeout. But then they had the kick blocked. A very 2023 Jets sequence.

I just found out we get 2 points for a BLOCKED KICK!
Despite 17 by the Jets...
Browns right now w/ Sack-Int-FumbRec-Block Kick, TD and the TD that Flacco gift wrapped is somehow not being counted in points allowed
:towelwave:

Another Pick-6 would be terrific

The worst part of this is Flacco and Moore were Jets last year...

Flacco was let go understandably, but Moore basically was excommunicated for Allen Lazard and Randall Cobb.

but Moore basically was excommunicated for Allen Lazard and Randall Cobb.

No, and you still don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the Jets. He was traded for a draft pick that they traded for Rodgers. Stick to the Giants.

Anyway,

Huge call for FFers everywhere.

Bad call if you've got Breece. Red zone opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread