What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Jets at Browns** (-7, 33.5u) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Despite that 1st drive by the Jets, no chance they can score enough points to overcome a 2-3 score lead in this one no matter how much time is left

Elijah Moore TD!

About to be 27-7 Browns, and the Over is already covered tonight, OMGoodness

So Flacco revenge angle was the play after all. Didn't have the guts to try it against a defense that has only given a QB 3 TDs once all year. (And more than 1 only like 3 or 4 times)

*Sigh*

-QG

Hall 70 + yards 1st quarter, none in the 2nd. Yeah let's get Abanikanda the fumbler in the game. Saleh & Hackett are morons.

What could Amari be doing tonight if Flacco and E Moore are doing this ? Very frustrating when I had Cooper on all my teams challenging for the big money.

What could Amari be doing tonight if Flacco and E Moore are doing this ? Very frustrating when I had Cooper on all my teams challenging for the big money.
Easy to connect the dots but they still may have taken Cooper out of the equation.

This renders Hall useless. Big stuff.

JOK will be useless, too.

The Jets finding a way to hurt me away from the W-L column. Just a terrible team with terrible coaching and terrible effort and terrible ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread