What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video **Panthers at Bears** (-3.5, 38.5) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Fake handoff, bootleg with Bagent is probably wide open for like a 6-7 yard gain

ETA: Shotgun run up the middle with a WR in motion is really silly playcalling.

They finally got a clear picture when they scanned the camera up to the owner's box to see Tepper's dejected face
He doesn't miss too many meals does he?

Let's talk about things we don't like about Bryce Young

-Seems small in the NFL World, doesn't look like he has much ability to turn the game around with his overpowering arm or lightning fast foot speed
His athletic abilities do not seem to separate him from everyone else on the field and he was taken No 1 overall, you have to wonder what Tepper is doing.

-He doesn't have many weapons, that seems obvious. Would it matter right now?
-Young is under pressure a lot, Tua is not a big QB but you get him in rhythm in the right system, Pro Bowl baby. When Tua is off rhythm in his system, not good!
-Should Frank Reich be the head coach?

There seems to be a lot of variables or things that must happen for Young to be a success, it will take time and more than one off season.
Carolina doesn't have a choice but to move forward for now, they don't have a 1st Rd pick in '24.
He is too small

"Detroit was 1-19-1 to start under Dan Campbell"

-Kirk Herbstreit

Anyone want to correct him on this?
They actually were 0-10-1.
That might be true but he overshot by 10 games for a total of 21
They were like 3-13-1 Campbell's first year

-And Matt Eberflus looks like the first guy that gets killed on the spaceship of every Sci-FI/Horror film

Last edited:
Poor coaching by Reich

If you are going to kick a 59-yd FG, you might as well have tried to run it on 1st or 2nd Down and get some yards to make it 53-55 yd kick
59 yds at Soldier Field, are you crazy?

Fire him and move on
he has no business as a HC in the NFL at this point
I've been thinking for several weeks now that Steve Wilks would have the Panthers playing better now. He should still be their coach. He unexpectedly took over the HC job last year and went 6-6 with a terrible roster, getting a hell of an effort out of the whole team.

Poor coaching by Reich

If you are going to kick a 59-yd FG, you might as well have tried to run it on 1st or 2nd Down and get some yards to make it 53-55 yd kick
59 yds at Soldier Field, are you crazy?

Fire him and move on
he has no business as a HC in the NFL at this point
I've been thinking for several weeks now that Steve Wilks would have the Panthers playing better now. He should still be their coach. He unexpectedly took over the HC job last year and went 6-6 with a terrible roster, getting a hell of an effort out of the whole team.
That's a great post

-If Tepper would have kept Matt Rhule for the entire '22 run, likely wouldn't have had to cough up so much to move up to No 1

Dan Campbell was never 1-19-1. What the **** is Herbie talking about?
he made a mistake bro.. It happens.
It happens often with Herbie. Maybe they have him doing too many games a week. Certainly I would prefer to hear his pompous *** less.
He is def better at the college game and works better with Chris Fowler then Al.

We need Booger McFarland to work with Al.
No, we don't. You should be sentenced to a lifetime of listening to Riddick and Orlovsky comment games for such a stupid suggestion.

It happens often with Herbie. Maybe they have him doing too many games a week. Certainly I would prefer to hear his pompous *** less.
He is def better at the college game and works better with Chris Fowler then Al.

Dude. Booger? Close your laptop and walk away slowly

Bagent sux sooo bad. He is killing Moore's fantasy prospects
He is totally clueless. It all makes sense how he was a late round pick from a college nobody had ever heard of.
Try UDFA from a DII School.

School has nothing to do with it though. Jerry Rice was out of Mississippi Valley State.......no one heard of it.

Look.....I love the story of this kid.....good for him. Obviously he is not ever going to be a bonafide starter.....but if he can win a few games he can stick around as journeyman 3rd stringer who can be a second stringer capable of filling in a few games when needed.

Butyeah he stinks in terms of being an NFL starter.

Itjust shows you how incredibly difficult it is to be an NFL starting QB......most backups are pretty bad compared to the the starters at the QB position.
Both NY teams would love to start him this weekend.

No, we don't. You should be sentenced to a lifetime of listening to Riddick and Orlovsky comment games for such a stupid suggestion.
Booger is one of the best minds in Football.. I am just grateful, ESPN has him on Saturdays so I can listen to his expertise and analysis and learn.

Dude. Booger? Close your laptop and walk away slowly
How dare you diss one of the best color commentators of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread