What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video **Panthers at Bears** (-3.5, 38.5) 8:15 (2 Viewers)

Let's talk about things we don't like about Bryce Young

-Seems small in the NFL World, doesn't look like he has much ability to turn the game around with his overpowering arm or lightning fast foot speed
His athletic abilities do not seem to separate him from everyone else on the field and he was taken No 1 overall, you have to wonder what Tepper is doing.

-He doesn't have many weapons, that seems obvious. Would it matter right now?
-Young is under pressure a lot, Tua is not a big QB but you get him in rhythm in the right system, Pro Bowl baby. When Tua is off rhythm in his system, not good!
-Should Frank Reich be the head coach?

There seems to be a lot of variables or things that must happen for Young to be a success, it will take time and more than one off season.
Carolina doesn't have a choice but to move forward for now, they don't have a 1st Rd pick in '24.

Hubbard at least runs hard.

Sanders is just . . . awful. I traded for him last year in dynasty when I was desperate. He helped me win a title, but this year has seen his reality crashing back down to earth.
I love Chubba. I think he’s got some talent. I’d love to see 20+ touches.

Sanders clearly benefitted from being in that PHI offense last year. Total fool’s gold for FF this year.

Let's talk about things we don't like about Bryce Young

-Seems small in the NFL World, doesn't look like he has much ability to turn the game around with his overpowering arm or lightning fast foot speed
His athletic abilities do not seem to separate him from everyone else on the field and he was taken No 1 overall, you have to wonder what Tepper is doing.

-He doesn't have many weapons, that seems obvious. Would it matter right now?
-Young is under pressure a lot, Tua is not a big QB but you get him in rhythm in the right system, Pro Bowl baby. When Tua is off rhythm in his system, not good!
-Should Frank Reich be the head coach?

There seems to be a lot of variables or things that must happen for Young to be a success, it will take time and more than one off season.
Carolina doesn't have a choice but to move forward for now, they don't have a 1st Rd pick in '24, at least not right now.
I think the Tua comparison is pretty apt. I see a lot of similar weaknesses between them and I don't think Young has the same arm. Panthers' coaching staff doesn't trust Young much like Flores would never trust Tua.

I don't think Young is going to get a coach that will scheme around him to the degree Mike McDaniel did though. Tepper would never hire a guy like that. The fish rots from it's head.

Booth on Bryce Young converting a 4th and 1 from his own 19...

"You got a small QB that's not going to get those yards"

-Herbstreit

"There's not a lot of tush to push"

-Al Michaels

Why even play contact football when you call b/s like that?
Trae young warming up in Mexico City for a late game against Orlando. Awful choice for NBA Mexico, but prolly better than whatever you guys are watching. Trae is fun to watch.
I appreciate the shtick, but Trae is pretty *** as a player.

33 points at the half.

right after doing this

he did this

it's been better than watching Bryce Young. Obviously I'm watching both. Overtime would be just perfect.

Panthers had enough time when it was 1st down in Bears' territory, they are taking shots down the field, all good but they had a chance to just focus on a FD
Try a game tying FG

Now it's 3rd and Long

Why even play contact football when you call b/s like that?
Trae young warming up in Mexico City for a late game against Orlando. Awful choice for NBA Mexico, but prolly better than whatever you guys are watching. Trae is fun to watch.
I appreciate the shtick, but Trae is pretty *** as a player.

33 points at the half.

right after doing this

he did this

it's been better than watching Bryce Young. Obviously I'm watching both. Overtime would be just perfect.

Trae might be a bad defender but there’s no doubt he’s fun to watch offensively.

Users who are viewing this thread