What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Jets at Browns** (-7, 33.5u) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Browns are looking to close out with the Jets and then a visit to Cincinnati, they have a shot to go 12-5, that would be impressive for a team that lost their starting QB along the way.
The Jets play spoiler, early word is both HC and GM are coming back with Aaron Rodgers. If the Jets can win they close vs the Pats and could possibly finish 8-9 without a QB all year.

Go!

@Joe Bryant
@FBG Moderator

I think this could be a sneaky Jets upset. The Jets can cover and get pressure, and the Browns are on their 4th and 5th OTs. Its entirely possible that Trevor Siemian commits tons of turnovers, but I think its just as likely Joe Flacco does.

I think Breece Hall is gonna be really interesting in this one, as the Browns do have a tendency to give up big plays on the ground, so if the Jets don't fall behind instantly, he should have a nice game.

I'll say the Browns eke out a win, but don't cover. 21-16 or something like that with a defensive score or some really short fields aiding the offense. I do worry people who have been riding the Browns passing game (Cooper/Njoku) are gonna be let down.

IIRC none of these TNF games have gone as I expected (some probably have but they don’t stand out).
For this one, I expect to see Flacco struggle the first half but pull out a great 4th quarter to eke out the win.
Simien struggles to stay upright but hall and Wilson make a couple big plays.

24-19 Browns

weather was not great early, but looks like it's clearing up and shouldn't be a factor in this game.

i expect a big crowd tonight and they're going to be amped up.

Browns with a chance to go 8-1 at home and lock up a playoff berth.

Browns will win 20-13.

Who is starting the Cleveland Browns Defense this week?
I've seen them as high as #2 overall
Short week but at home, always hate to commit to TNF with other teams to pick thru come Sunday
12-13-7 last 3 weeks, good for 6th overall during that run, 4th overall for the season
Guess this is the match up you want, if you got 'em play 'em

Brownies at home in a Prime Time Game will be ready for a Prime Time performance.
This team smells the playoffs and the long suffering fan base will be out on force to help pump up the jam.
Jets blew a big lead in the their last game and then were fortunate to have been playing The Commanders and pulled the game out.
Not gonna happen tonight.
Trevor will be under pressure all night.
Browns will be methodical and make a few splash plays in spite of a good Jets defense.
It's close enough to Christmas to still believe in...

Keebler Elves- 29
J-E-T-S- 13

Amari Cooper is leaning on the starting side of Questionable, if he's more decoy than what we saw in the last game, the Browns offense could be messy tonight.
I see the Browns winning but some weird low score that conjures up the pre-historic era of the NFL

9-6, 18-8, something weird where the Browns win an ugly football game.
Or Flacco continue his smooth ways and it's 24-10 and they still fly u/34.5

Short week but at home, always hate to commit to TNF with other teams to pick thru come Sunday
12-13-7 last 3 weeks, good for 6th overall during that run, 4th overall for the season
I picked up the Browns D week 6 in anticipation of this matchup for the championship week. Heck yeah I’m starting them.

Browns are looking to close out with the Jets and then a visit to Cincinnati, they have a shot to go 12-5, that would be impressive for a team that lost their starting QB along the way.
The Jets play spoiler, early word is both HC and GM are coming back with Aaron Rodgers. If the Jets can win they close vs the Pats and could possibly finish 8-9 without a QB all year.

Go!

@Joe Bryant
@FBG Moderator
I don't think their starting QB was as big a factor. Losing Chubb was a much larger loss. Imagine if he was still on this team.

I am starting them over Dallas.... granted I'm playing for 3rd place.

I have them lined up for this week. Even with injuries they find a way to payout. Let's go!

Well my quest to win $3 Million is not off to a good start. The only reason I am in in the Underdog final 441 (out of 677,00+) was Cooper scoring 46 pts on the way to me posting 161 pts last week.

This means 6 of my 18 players will be inactive for my team what a letdown to make it this far and have no chance (D Watson, Stevenson, McKinnon, Cooper, Kirk and Hockenson)

Also I have 2 cutline teams in the final 12 (only person to have 2 teams left) and I am currently in 1st place with Cooper on my team at least I can bench him but my options are not great.

Flacco is a pass for me tonight, no Cooper is going to slow him down IMHO, Browns can still win tonight and pull this game ou but they will be without their starting QB-RB-WR from training camp when they take the field tonight.

This could be one ugly football game.

The Browns are going to win this game because of the defense, so if you think this is a CLE win then yes you're starting them. Need a patented Stefanski scripted TD out of the gates to feel good about this- anyone that gets open tonight will need schemed. This is a mistake driven by homer wants, but I think the iOL gets their **** together tonight and Ford busts a couple big ones.

If this game was on Sunday I imagine Cooper would have had enough time to heel. These Thursday games suck for so many reasons I can't even begin to count.

Njoku finally has a QB who can maximize his talents. Bet he’s hoping against hope they bring Flacco back next year.

Well this is going great.

Opponent in the championship has Njoku and Ford.
Njoku has a chance to have a Cooper like game last week TBH.. You figure with Cooper out, he is going to get most of Cooper's targets.

Only grace would be a blowout and they may run more.

Great play design by the Jets
Have Hall trail underneath with the receivers up top clearing the field out
Hall has like 36 catches over the last 6 weeks
Shootout!

Not the start I wanted, starting the Browns D and going against Hall.

Oh no. Well, there's still time for the D. But the Jets were going to get Hall the ball regardless. The hope for those going against him is that they're one-dimensional and they key on Hall.

I have Hall and JOK going tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread