What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Chargers at Raiders**(-3, 34.5) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

The best TD in this whole beatdown was Jack Jones reading Sticks eyes and walking in with the INT

Reminded me of the TD by Jack Squirek`s 5 yard screen read INT on Black Sunday 1984

HC Brandon Staley was asked if he thinks he should still be the coach: "Yes. I know what I've done here for 3 years."

"Games like this happen to every coach in the league. It's part of sports."

HC Brandon Staley was asked if he thinks he should still be the coach: "Yes. I know what I've done here for 3 years."

I wouldn't have even let him on the plane.

Giving up 63 points to a team that was shut out last week doesn't happen to any coach other than Staley.

The Raiders are averaging 31.5 points per game in their last two games.
Oh wait...I think they just scored again...

Once again a midseason firing happens after a team gets totally embarrassed on a national broadcast. That's the one football-related thing owners seem to hate more than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread