What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video **Panthers at Bears** (-3.5, 38.5) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

45 mins of Bagent hype during pregame...not exactly living up to it. :oldunsure:

Making the Panthers look like the '85 Bears. What the heck was TGonz even talking about? Dude's been a pick machine and tonight he can't convert a 3rd down.

This is a terrible game. Could be over at 7-0
There has been some talk in the media about whether the Bears should just stick with T-Bag. Its completely ridiculous in my opinion. Fields is a much better PASSER than Bagent, let alone overall QB.

45 mins of Bagent hype during pregame...not exactly living up to it. :oldunsure:

Making the Panthers look like the '85 Bears. What the heck was TGonz even talking about? Dude's been a pick machine and tonight he can't convert a 3rd down.

There has been some talk in the media about whether the Bears should just stick with T-Bag. Its completely ridiculous in my opinion. Fields is a much better PASSER than Bagent, let alone overall QB.
I agree. And it's not close. That last pass on 3rd down was a laughable attempt to throw on the run. And it was a bunny, too.

Not sure why they don't go to Moore 20 times a game.
Conversely, I don't know why they don't double Moore every play.

It kinda amazes me......that Donte Foreman has bounced around the league and every where he goes.....he simply produces.
As a Bears fan, I'd very much argue he's a better RB than Montgomery was. Obviously, Monty is more valuable in fantasy since he's on a good offense. Foreman on this year's Lions team would have been interesting.

Foreman was balling there then takes himself out and the drive halts come on Foreman you need to score those pts !

I agree. And it's not close. That last pass on 3rd down was a laughable attempt to throw on the run. And it was a bunny, too.
Bagent is pretty bad.

Bagent is pretty bad.
3 Ints and a FL last week and the entire panel was raving about how good he's looked.

They must be watching a different Tyson Bagent than I am. He sucks.

Bagent is pretty bad.
3 Ints and a FL last week and the entire panel was raving about how good he's looked.

They must be watching a different Tyson Bagent than I am. He sucks.
They were just trying to sell the game as watchable

It kinda amazes me......that Donte Foreman has bounced around the league and every where he goes.....he simply produces.
I agree, I had him on both my dynasty teams. Once he went to Chicago I was out, too many mouths to feed on a poor offense. He would be the work horse in Carolina if they kept him, much better than the 2 guys they have now.

Bagent is pretty bad.
But he looks better than the guy drafted #1 overall

Bagent needs glasses, that's why the throws are off, really squinting to see on that last close up.

Speaking of underrated RBs, Chubba looks so good so many times. I have no idea what they were thinking paying Sanders.

Bagent is pretty bad.
Never said Bryce Young was any good......as a pro lol.

That’s an indictment on the Panthers front office......they really blew it.....like really bad.

I agree, I had him on both my dynasty teams. Once he went to Chicago I was out, too many mouths to feed on a poor offense. He would be the work horse in Carolina if they kept him, much better than the 2 guys they have now.
He would absolutely be the best guy in Carolina.

I still never got the Roschon thing. Herbert/Foreman should have always been the plan. 2 good RBs with very complimentary skill sets. It was bad coaching in my eyes, that Foreman was ever a healthy scratch.

Bagent is pretty bad.

That’s an indictment on the Panthers front office......they really blew it.....like really bad.
WAY to early to tell that.

Wentz>Goff was the consensus during their rookie seasons, as was RG3>Luck, and Sanchez>Stafford.

He would absolutely be the best guy in Carolina.

I still never got the Roschon thing. Herbert/Foreman should have always been the plan. 2 good RBs with very complimentary skill sets. It was bad coaching in my eyes, that Foreman was ever a healthy scratch.
My dumb butt dropped him in dynasty because I am dumb. Also, I assumed rational coaching. And I also assumed that much of his productivity was based on good run blocking. So much wrong

Bagent is pretty bad.

WAY to early to tell that.

Wentz>Goff was the consensus during their rookie seasons, as was RG3>Luck, and Sanchez>Stafford.
Naaaa...this one I am solid on. He is so physically overmatched......can't change that. He is not built for the NFL long term. Nope. Great kid, high IQ, high compete level.

Tiny.

I never thought Sanchez was anything.....ever. Never liked RGIII either.

Goff definitely improved drastically.....but he had all the physical tools.

Bryce is overmathced.

I would stick with him..

Chicago isn't making the playoffs and JF isn't there future. Is he better then TB, probably, but that isn't saying much.

1) Chicago can see what TB has. I just don't get why you wouldn't. Let the kid play and see.

2) If he sucks, better draft position.

I just don't see what reward you have playing JF again.

I would stick with him..

Chicago isn't making the playoffs and JF isn't there future. Is he better then TB, probably, but that isn't saying much.

1) Chicago can see what TB has. I just don't get why you wouldn't. Let the kid play and see.

The gap between TBag and Fields is massive. The Bears need Justin back ASAP.

I would stick with him..

Simple - if the Bears earn the #1 pick, then the current HC and GM are not going to be around to take advantage of it. They are trying to save their jobs.

When I watch a game like this, I just imagine I am watching an old comedy, like The Three Stooges. It makes it kinda fun.

I would stick with him..

I think Fields could very much be their future. Fields has been ok overall and was coming on before he got hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread