What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Eno Benjamin, NO (2 Viewers)

How is there no chatter on this guy? If both Darrell Williams and Conner are out, he's an easy lock for RB2 numbers. If both those guys are out long-term, which is a real possibility with how they're adding RB depth on the team right now, then he has potential league-winner status.
He's looked decent, but I think most people are just hesitant to emotionally invest in a 7th round RB.

Not sure there's a ton of dynasty upside, but redraft he's more interesting.

How is there no chatter on this guy? If both Darrell Williams and Conner are out, he's an easy lock for RB2 numbers. If both those guys are out long-term, which is a real possibility with how they're adding RB depth on the team right now, then he has potential league-winner status.
He's looked decent, but I think most people are just hesitant to emotionally invest in a 7th round RB.

Yeah I'm specifically talking re-draft. He could be a sneaky league-winner type pickup this week since the Cards haven't announced Conner's injury status but have been quietly adding RBs for depth. Even if Conner is only out 1-2 weeks, Eno has week-winning potential with their schedule.

Yeah I'm specifically talking re-draft. He could be a sneaky league-winner type pickup this week since the Cards haven't announced Conner's injury status but have been quietly adding RBs for depth. Even if Conner is only out 1-2 weeks, Eno has week-winning potential with their schedule.
What’s your bid?

What’s your bid?
In my 0-5 league, all of what I have left (60%). In my main 3-2 league, about 20%.

Now if Kyler would only have a decent first half to make the running game more relevant…

Honestly that’s been half the battle for Conner when he is healthy. Not sure another team has had more terrible starts. Halftime scores:

7-23 L
0-20 W
14-10 L
(fumbled 1st punt after rare 3 n Out, led to TD)
3-10 W
10-14 L
(down 0-14 5 minutes 2nd quarter)

Now don’t go thinking “ they’re winning even number weeks.” Last home win was Week 7 2021.

Conner out Sunday.

Choo Choo Eno.

I’m officially nicknaming him ENO 911.

For all of us desperately needing emergency services at the RB position.
Conner out? Based on what?
Well, he was declared out a couple of hours ago but has been highly doubtful all week. I guess it's his ribs. There was mention it might be multi-week. IDK.
Thanks. I do see these stories now. ESPN had no info and still lists him as Q...

Fortunately, I burned 2 RBs last night in Herbert and Gibson and I have Jacobs and Jamaal Williams on bye and no other RB for RB2. Gonna have to drop Jamaal Williams for Eno, it seems.

Fortunately, I burned 2 RBs last night in Herbert and Gibson and I have Jacobs and Jamaal Williams on bye and no other RB for RB2. Gonna have to drop Jamaal Williams for Eno, it seems.
Have to ask, your waivers run after Thursday but you can't drop players from Thursday game?

Have to ask, your waivers run after Thursday but you can't drop players from Thursday game?
Waivers run Wednesday morning. After that, all players are FA until their games start. Players in Thursday games lock as soon as their games start.

Waivers run Wednesday morning. After that, all players are FA until their games start. Players in Thursday games lock as soon as their games start.
Ah ok, surprising Eno's still out there

Yeah, I was a bit surprised myself, but no I remember this league dropped from 12 to 10 teams this year and only 16 roster spots now so...

Yeah, I was a bit surprised myself, but no I remember this league dropped from 12 to 10 teams this year and only 16 roster spots now so...
So, in other words everyone has a stud starting lineup. That kind of league Eno wouldn’t touch a roster, let alone a starting lineup.

Eno Benjamin rushed 15 times for 37 yards in the Cardinals' Week 6 loss to the Seahawks, adding three catches for 28 yards.

Benjamin was bottled up on nearly every one of his runs, though he was efficient through the air. In better news, he only ceded three carries to backup Keaontay Ingram and no other Arizona running back saw a target. It's possible both James Conner and Darrel Williams are out again next week, giving Benjamin another start. If that happens, he will look to rebound as an RB2 versus the Saints.

- NBCSportsEDGE

Eno Benjamin played on 87% of snaps in Week 6 against the Seahawks.​

As of Monday morning, Benjamin's snap share was the second-highest of the week among running backs, behind only Saquon Barkley. It was a strong commitment to the former seventh-round pick. However, Benjamin struggled to get much going, as did the rest of the Cardinals' offense. Still, if James Conner and Darrel Williams are unable to play on Thursday night, Benjamin can at least be counted on to play a workhorse role.
Oct 17, 2022, 10:27 AM ET

Not a lead back. Good to know
That’s brutal. Almost every projection article I read this week had him as a top 15 RB.
Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones and Jeff Wilson were also projected top 15 RBs.
killed me, so many leagues just a handful of points short and there he was with 20/Fum, 0 points, wanted to play Brian Robinson was hesitant and it ends up costing me. Also felt like i went up agains the top scorer in every league, all of them had the Allen/Diggs combo and I got clipped in all of them.

Still feel good about the rest of it but now have several Week 7 bye week issues on the horizon

Performance pretty much as expected for me. He's average in everything / bad at nothing. I was more surprised Ingram didn't see more run more than anything. I don't think Benjamin will kill you if Connor/D.Williams out in PPR, but I also don't see some potential league winner either. Would consider it a win if he helped you win a week.

He's a big downgrade from Edmonds of year's past as he just doesn't have his explosiveness. He's done quite well just remaining on the team's plans for the past 3 seasons after being a 7th round pick.

If you roster him, most will have to start him with the current situation (Connor/D.Williams out), his current snap level, bye, and no inclination thus far Rondale Moore will see some RB carries. Some guys are year-to-year at RB. I see Benjamin as week-to-week. Just wouldn't be surprising to me if Ingram showed well in a game and got more run as result.

Last edited:
Before Connor was injured the Cardinals ran sets for Eno that included Connor as a blocker on the perimeter, which is a strength of Connor's game. With him out, that impacts or limits the potential of those plays and possibly caps Eno's ceiling. Of course they're also handicapped by bad play calls and poor QB play, but Connor's absence plays a part as well.

Perhaps with Hopkins making it back opens up the defense a bit for the run. I didn't see any of last weeks game with Eno.

Users who are viewing this thread