What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Alfred Blue - RB Houston merged thread (1 Viewer)

Certainly don't overreact, but do you really feel that the competition gets any better ROS?

RB scoring vs:

Cin 6th

Ten 9th

Jax 7th

Ind 13th (and you saw what a practice squad RB did to Ind last night, book is out on Ind D, run run run)

Bal 31st

It could be a good month for Blue owners if Foster sits.

ETA: Wow Hou faces Jax again in week 17. If you swapped week 16 and 17 it would be literally a perfect ROS schedule. The good news for keeper/dynasty is that week 17 should help his value for next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like more possible overreaction for Blue owners on the way. ;) Ind is now a green matchup after NE tore them up. Foster not looking like he's playing this week. Practice on a limited basis Wed, and not today. Not good when it goes in that direction for soft tissue injuries. Hou should be able to man handle all 4 of their upcoming matchups with Foster or Blue as the RB.

Looks like more possible overreaction for Blue owners on the way. ;) Ind is now a green matchup after NE tore them up. Foster not looking like he's playing this week. Practice on a limited basis Wed, and not today. Not good when it goes in that direction for soft tissue injuries. Hou should be able to man handle all 4 of their upcoming matchups with Foster or Blue as the RB.
I think Foster owner's need to take off the blinders

How good is this guy? I haven't seen him run and don't know much about him other than I heard he's a good handcuff so I picked him up and happily played him finally last week. What rbs does he compare to in terms of talent?

Or they could be down 28-3 and forced to pass...

Blue is supposed to have decent hands. Didn't et one pass last game, but they didn't really need to pass either.

sounds like Foster is a green light this week, time to start singing the BLUES
:bs: Arian Foster (groin) will be a game-time decision for Week 12.

It's the same thing coach Bill O'Brien said last week, though Foster didn't come close to suiting up against the Browns. Foster was downgraded to "DNP" on Thursday after being "limited" on Wednesday. He appears to have slightly better odds of suiting up for Week 12 than he did in Week 11, but his status still remains murky, at best. Foster will be a top-five RB1 if he goes, but owners can't be counting on it. Keep Alfred Blue on speed dial as a plug-and-play RB2.

So uh who you guys starting blue over?
Over Mike Wallace, Kenny Stills and Sankey in the flex slot. PPR league.Blue should be good for 25 carries, 100 yards, and a TD. Probably no catches though, but that won't matter if he gets 20+ carries against a bad rush defense.

Considering starting him over Rashad Jennings.....not quite sure yet, but our league gives 5pt bonus for 100 yds rushing, and I can see Blue achieving that stat line.

Starting him in one league because I don't have a choice but I'm actually fading him in daily leagues. The CIN team I watched last week essentially shut down a Mark Ingram whose been on absolute fire lately. Blue and Ingram are actually quite comparable in running style and Blue doesn't have Brees.

Starting him in one league because I don't have a choice but I'm actually fading him in daily leagues. The CIN team I watched last week essentially shut down a Mark Ingram whose been on absolute fire lately. Blue and Ingram are actually quite comparable in running style and Blue doesn't have Brees.

Blue has the worst qb I've ever seen. Seriously, NE got lucky they even got a 7th rounder for the worst qb in the world. He is so sad to watch and I'm not buying the rust factor.

Mallett might be out for the season now, turns out he had a bad pec injury all game. I think Blue with Fitz back in, scary to say, will be better than today.

hardcoredx said:
Blue has the worst qb I've ever seen. Seriously, NE got lucky they even got a 7th rounder for the worst qb in the world. He is so sad to watch and I'm not buying the rust factor.
I don't know about worst I've ever seen, but watching him overthrow literally every single pass is insane. I don't know how it's even possible.

hardcoredx said:
I don't know about worst I've ever seen, but watching him overthrow literally every single pass is insane. I don't know how it's even possible.
Had to be the pec injury.

Users who are viewing this thread