What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2023 Footballguy T-Shirt Exchange Thread - CLOSED - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!!*** (1 Viewer)

Outing myself here. Been waiting on 1 more shirt to arrive, which should be here this weekend. Problem is I'll be at an annual conference through Tuesday. So swag going out midweek at the earliest. Sorry in advance to my stalkee.

There's still a lot of folks who haven't sent yet, but we are making progress. Please keep updating the thread and spreadsheet as you send and receive.

I'm going to push the date out one more weekend, as this seems like a year where a lot of folks are behind. But again, if you can't send for some reason, PLEASE let me know and I'll find a replacement.

@Super King had the most well-packed package I have ever received! Delivery guy could have (and may have) punted this box across my yard and nothing could've moved in there. Well done, SK.

Love the shirts and after spending all day yesterday under the hood of my son's car, I can attest that 3 of these beverages have already been consumed. Saving the other 3 for NFL Sunday. Thanks so much again GB! Love the 3/4 sleeve one especially!

Shirts and swill
Genesee is still in business!!?? I remember my grandfather used to drink some nasty sewer water Genesee Cream Ale back in the day. He got a case of Genny and a carton of Pall Malls every birthday and Christmas
Cream Ale is making a comeback among hipsters

Traveling for work to start the week, so two sets of packages (mine and Jules) shipping out on Thursday. I received my package from RC and will try to get the pics I took posted tonight. Thanks again RC!

@Super King had the most well-packed package I have ever received! Delivery guy could have (and may have) punted this box across my yard and nothing could've moved in there. Well done, SK.

Love the shirts and after spending all day yesterday under the hood of my son's car, I can attest that 3 of these beverages have already been consumed. Saving the other 3 for NFL Sunday. Thanks so much again GB! Love the 3/4 sleeve one especially!

Shirts and swill
Genesee is still in business!!?? I remember my grandfather used to drink some nasty sewer water Genesee Cream Ale back in the day. He got a case of Genny and a carton of Pall Malls every birthday and Christmas
Cream Ale is making a comeback among hipsters
"Hold my Cream Ale" just doesn't have the same ring to it

Sorry - we had a death in the family and some additional out of town time that put me behind. I have most of my package ready. Should be able to wrap up this week and get it out asap. ❤️

Finally getting some time to show off the generous haul from @simsarge. Sorry I didn’t get to this sooner, the perils of living in a touristy area.

https://imgur.com/a/1lBHPA6

New garb for ND tailgating, and beers also. Thanks again.

I’m packing stuff tonight, hope to have it out tomorrow.
Hey did the pie survive the trip?
Yes, it was good. I had to look it up to see what it was. I hsve seen those at Amish places around here.

Last edited:
@Drunken knight estimated delivery tomorrow.

@Drunken knight estimated delivery tomorrow.
it arrived safe and sound. Thank you. Very fun selections. Love the t-shirts. I will post pics later this weekend.
sent a note i am not going to share (y)

Thank you very much!

Schwag

Edit: spreadsheet updated

Expecting a video review of the "chili".
Will do either chili cheese fries or chili dogs

Finally getting some time to show off the generous haul from @simsarge. Sorry I didn’t get to this sooner, the perils of living in a touristy area.

https://imgur.com/a/1lBHPA6

New garb for ND tailgating, and beers also. Thanks again.

I’m packing stuff tonight, hope to have it out tomorrow.
Hey did the pie survive the trip?
Yes, it was good. I had to look it up to see what it was. I hsve seen those at Amish places around here.
Didn't know that there was Amish peoples out west. Never gave it any thought, just assumed it was an east kind of thing.

I’m sending to you. I was going to send tomorrow, but maybe I should wait until you send before you get your goodies…
That’s fair
Alright - deal! Let me know as soon as you ship out.
it's getting real up in here!!

full disclosure, you sent me a package one year when i was the guy who got shafted. i don't need another kutta shirt. if the box is already sealed, i'll pass it on next year. :lmao:

heading for a lunch beer today or tomorrow

OK Gents! Call out time again. Let's get this thing done this weekend! I know some folks have sent or are sending very soon, so please be sure to update the spreadsheet. My package will be going out tomorrow - I'm just about ready.

I DMed my stalkee to let him know I'm still waiting on one critical item. Was supposed to be here today, but UPS updated that it's now tomorrow. I'll get it out soon thereafter.

Despite FedEx encouraging porch pirates ☠️ I got my package from @nirad3

Shirts and swag

Adult beverages are now chilling to help with the hot sauce... like Frank's, "I put that **** on everything"
Whew!

Shout-out to @Hot Sauce Guy for once again providing hot sauces and a sweet shirt! I think I'm going on year #3 doing that for my FFA t-shirt exchange stalkee!

I’m sending to you. I was going to send tomorrow, but maybe I should wait until you send before you get your goodies…
That’s fair

full disclosure, you sent me a package one year when i was the guy who got shafted. i don't need another kutta shirt. if the box is already sealed, i'll pass it on next year. :lmao:

Beer and T-shirt purchased today. I have one random item that I’d like to get but might be hard. A friend just launched a version of a sloe gin that is damn good.

:clap: I was eager with anticipation for @FairWarning ‘s package all week.
Was excited to see my stalkee is from my home state, but on the wrong side of the hand. I grew up near the Thenar eminence, he’s from the hypothenar eminence.
The man did not disappoint! I’ll take the beers to the beach in a couple weeks, t shirts go right in the rotation. 😎 I especially like the Stray Dog! (The others are great too).

:pics:

Despite FedEx encouraging porch pirates ☠️ I got my package from @nirad3

Shirts and swag

Adult beverages are now chilling to help with the hot sauce... like Frank's, "I put that **** on everything"
Whew!

Shout-out to @Hot Sauce Guy for once again providing hot sauces and a sweet shirt! I think I'm going on year #3 doing that for my FFA t-shirt exchange stalkee!
Gonna need a shirt @Hot Sauce Guy and some hot sauce
Correction. More hot sauce.

That’s fair

Beer and T-shirt purchased today. I have one random item that I’d like to get but might be hard. A friend just launched a version of a sloe gin that is damn good.
I’m glad I delayed sending. I picked up a couple more items. I’m sending Tuesday.

That’s fair

Random items obtained! Will pack it up tomorrow and get it out on monday

Users who are viewing this thread