What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2023 Footballguy T-Shirt Exchange Thread - CLOSED - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!!*** (3 Viewers)

I’m sending to you. I was going to send tomorrow, but maybe I should wait until you send before you get your goodies…
That’s fair
Alright - deal! Let me know as soon as you ship out.
it's getting real up in here!!

full disclosure, you sent me a package one year when i was the guy who got shafted. i don't need another kutta shirt. if the box is already sealed, i'll pass it on next year. :lmao:

heading for a lunch beer today or tomorrow
Beer and T-shirt purchased today. I have one random item that I’d like to get but might be hard. A friend just launched a version of a sloe gin that is damn good.
I’m glad I delayed sending. I picked up a couple more items. I’m sending Tuesday.

Look at the slacker over here. :rolleyes:

Two packages sent out - one to the home of teflon and life savers, and one to the home of the cheeseburger and parking boot. I'll update the spreadsheet with tracking info.

I can't for the life of me figure out which of these was supposed to be hints for me.

Two packages sent out - one to the home of teflon and life savers, and one to the home of the cheeseburger and parking boot. I'll update the spreadsheet with tracking info.

I can't for the life of me figure out which of these was supposed to be hints for me.
It's supposed to be teflon and live savers, although I've seen teflon listed as NJ as well. I could have just said "chili that's not chili" but that would have been a dead giveaway LOL.

One drawback to both shipments is that I left the envelope with the write-up at home for both shipments, so yours and Rail's both shipped without them :kicksrock:

NOT LAST!!!

@Deepster heads up! package coming your way. open with care, it's cushioned with shredded paper. threw a couple of fgb stickers in there that joe sent me one year. enjoy!! and when you post pics, make sure to show the back of the gin shirt. they really crushed the logo.

Welp. Mishap via UPS. They've got a liquid-soaked package in the Boise office for @Zegras11 to pick up. Said if he's over 21, they'll let him pick it up. :wall::rant:

First year this has happened.

PM sent.
do you seal them in ziplock bags?
Yep. Been doing this for several years without incident. But, first time I've used inflatable "beer-mailers" I found. Won't be using those again.
TSA dog could have peed on it. You never know.

I used a vacuum sealer this year after getting my package from @brettdj who used them. Seemed to work great. And speaking of - I still owe my pics, my wife grabbed the shirts and washed them before I could get pics. Need to find them in my dresser to grab some pics.

I used a vacuum sealer this year after getting my package from @brettdj who used them. Seemed to work great. And speaking of - I still owe my pics, my wife grabbed the shirts and washed them before I could get pics. Need to find them in my dresser to grab some pics.
I got the idea from my received package.
If you’re cheap like me you use a straw and try to close it real quick. :pickle:

I’m sending to you. I was going to send tomorrow, but maybe I should wait until you send before you get your goodies…
That’s fair
Alright - deal! Let me know as soon as you ship out.
it's getting real up in here!!

full disclosure, you sent me a package one year when i was the guy who got shafted. i don't need another kutta shirt. if the box is already sealed, i'll pass it on next year. :lmao:

heading for a lunch beer today or tomorrow
Beer and T-shirt purchased today. I have one random item that I’d like to get but might be hard. A friend just launched a version of a sloe gin that is damn good.
Random items obtained! Will pack it up tomorrow and get it out on monday
Package shipped today - will arrive Friday. I didn't include a note, but I'll give you details once you get the package. Enjoy!

NOT LAST!!!

@Deepster heads up! package coming your way. open with care, it's cushioned with shredded paper. threw a couple of fgb stickers in there that joe sent me one year. enjoy!! and when you post pics, make sure to show the back of the gin shirt. they really crushed the logo.
Got my haul today, GB. You killed it. Everything was my style and I love that I'm in CT and you're in CA and they're all new and unique spots. Super generous non-shirt gifts too. Can't wait til Sunday to taste test them, brother! GL this year!

Front View
Back View

NOT LAST!!!

Got my haul today, GB. You killed it. Everything was my style and I love that I'm in CT and you're in CA and they're all new and unique spots. Super generous non-shirt gifts too. Can't wait til Sunday to taste test them, brother! GL this year!

Front View
Back View
Nice! That was quick! Enjoy them all! The gin is pretty damn tasty. It’s a startup that a buddy of mine is part of. Gin soda lemon is pretty good. I’ll get a specialty cocktail out of him tonight.

NOT LAST!!!

Front View
Back View
Nice! That was quick! Enjoy them all! The gin is pretty damn tasty. It’s a startup that a buddy of mine is part of. Gin soda lemon is pretty good. I’ll get a specialty cocktail out of him tonight.
It’s Negroni Week, have them make you one.

NOT LAST!!!

Front View
Back View
It’s Negroni Week, have them make you one.
not with that gin. it's meant to be a beach/poolside beverage. negronis are awesome though

I'll have something out soon. Had some plans that fell through, but reached out to my stalkee and let him know something is coming. Goal is by this weekend.

I’m glad you liked the goods! I tried to get you a taste of Arizona. Some of the beers are from Flagstaff. The opener and a shirt and the big whiskey and the Palace glasses are from Prescott. And the other shirt and the smaller whiskey are from Phoenix. All from some of my favorite spots.
And, you are the first FBG to get a RED (Remember Everyone Deployed) Kutta shirt!

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread