What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2023 Footballguy T-Shirt Exchange Thread - CLOSED - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!!*** (2 Viewers)

for anyone in socal. a corn hole!

Am I just missing the spread sheet thingy? Thought it also had a section of stalkee preferences, you know, to make it easy on us lazy stalkers.

What's our target due date for this year? Hope to get wrapped up in the next few weeks or so...

Gonna be getting some shirts and other fun stuff here in the next week or so. Don't want to delay too much but it's been a crazy summer.

Just need to purchase one more shirt, and an assortment of beers, and my package will be heading south.
Will be getting that up soon. Sorry for the delay. I've been busy catching some fish...

Today was my lucky day! I got my haul from @Nick Vermeil - and it was a great one! Lots of cool beers, a couple glasses, a coozy, and three super cool shirts. I really like the hammock shirt - so cool!!

Thank you sir! I'll be cracking one or three of these open tonight!

Today was my lucky day! I got my haul from @Nick Vermeil - and it was a great one! Lots of cool beers, a couple glasses, a coozy, and three super cool shirts. I really like the hammock shirt - so cool!!

Thank you sir! I'll be cracking one or three of these open tonight!

Enjoy GB. I've got a few of each of those flavors in reserve in my fridge at home. I'll join you!

Got a sweet package from my CT brother, @Deepster , today. 3 shirts (no repeats of what I have to ease your concerns), some wing sauce from a famous spot I keep meaning to get to but still haven't, and a bunch of beers that are already in the fridge and will likely be gone by Sunday. Thanks GB!!

Last edited:
Got a sweet package from my CT brother, @Deepster , today. 3 shirts (no repeats of what I have to ease your concerns), some wing sauce from a famous spot I keep meaning to get to but still haven't, and a bunch of beers that are already in the fridge and will likely be gone by Sunday. Thanks GB!!

Good job, Team CT! Checking the picture, I have stuff from two of the same places, although not the same stuff. One more shirt to go, GF should be bringing it this weekend.

Nice! Enjoy! And if you get up to JTims, drop me a line and I'll meet you for a beer!

I should have my last item procured Friday.

is there anything special I need to know about shipping beer?

First shirt and some swag arrived today, buying two more shirts and some beers on Monday while meeting up with @DA RAIDERS

Package will go out as soon as I have everything purchased.

You're not shipping beer. It's *olive oil*

Do you have to describe the contents?

Also curious how you guys package. Do you put these in ziplocks or anything in case one busts?
Exactly. I've also found vacuum sealing works great if you have one of those.

Also curious how you guys package. Do you put these in ziplocks or anything in case one busts?
If shipping at the post office, I wouldn't disclose unless they ask. if you have a scale at home, just pack it up and weigh and measure and go to stamps.com or pirateship and buy your own postage (print and tape on the package), then all you have to do is scan your prepaid label at the P.O.

I do bubble wrap then zip lock then bigger zip lock. For cans and bottles.

With USPS, it is against law if caught. For UPS and FedEx, it is against policy (as they require license), but not against law. Weigh, print out, affix label beforehand and drop it off at a one of UPS or FedEx drop-off location at a Walgreen’s, Michael’s, etc. with a clerk who won’t ask or care what is in it.

If shipping at the post office, I wouldn't disclose unless they ask. if you have a scale at home, just pack it up and weigh and measure and go to stamps.com or pirateship and buy your own postage (print and tape on the package), then all you have to do is scan your prepaid label at the P.O.

I do bubble wrap then zip lock then bigger zip lock. For cans and bottles.

With USPS, it is against law if caught. For UPS and FedEx, it is against policy (as they require license), but not against law. Weigh, print out, affix label beforehand and drop it off at a one of UPS or FedEx drop-off location at a Walgreen’s, Michael’s, etc. with a clerk who won’t ask or care what is in it.

co-sign on both of these. UPS drop-off never cares and never asks what it is or what it weighs if the shipping label is already there.

Awesome job everyone! Looks like things are getting sent out. Please be sure to update the spreadsheet when you send/receive.

I'm slacking this year - way too much travel. But I'll send my package out right after Labor Day. I've got most of my swag, just need a little more.

A bit weird going to the gift shop/visitor center in my town, and needing to fend off all of the helpful and friendly clerks asking “So, where are you visiting from? Can I help you with something?” like Robert Stack dodging the missionaries in Airplane!. Must be unusual to encounter a local in such places (which, to be fair, I’m not sure I’ve stepped in before, but, hey, good to know my town is tourist friendly).

Anyway, think I’ve acquired all for my stalkee, and just a matter of finding when can package and ship.

Yup, I ziplock individually. The only time I’ve had to describe contents is when I shipped to Canada. Other than that, they usually don’t ask when you pre-package.

Yup, I ziplock individually. The only time I’ve had to describe contents is when I shipped to Canada. Other than that, they usually don’t ask when you pre-package.
Fwiw, I’ve been asked every year. But they seem far more concerned about flammable and fragile items than whether it’s beer.
But then it is Alabama, so it might be “The devil” 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread