What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2023 Footballguy T-Shirt Exchange Thread - CLOSED - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!!*** (1 Viewer)

Great work all! Let’s knock this out this week!
I’ve been on travel most of the last two weeks. I get home tonight and I’ll start calling out the mo fo’s who still need to send their package.

Title: "Fantasy Threads of Love"

Logline:
When a tight-knit fantasy football message board community decides to organize a t-shirt exchange for the upcoming season, they find that love and friendship can be just as unpredictable as their fantasy football picks.

Synopsis:
In the small town of Gridiron Grove, a group of fantasy football enthusiasts gathers daily on their beloved message board, "FantasyFam." They share advice, trade player insights, and, most importantly, trash-talk one another with good-natured banter. The upcoming fantasy season promises to be the most exciting one yet, and to celebrate, they decide to organize a t-shirt exchange among their members.

Amelia, a passionate fantasy football analyst who has been a part of the message board since its inception, is the driving force behind this t-shirt exchange. She's determined to create unique and personalized shirts that reflect each member's favorite team, player, or in-joke. As she works tirelessly to design and distribute the shirts, she finds herself growing closer to her online friends.

One member of the group, Ethan, stands out to Amelia. They share a love for the same underdog team and have a knack for predicting sleeper picks. As they collaborate on shirt designs and strategize for the upcoming season, their connection deepens beyond football. Little do they know, both Amelia and Ethan are harboring secrets – they've both recently moved to Gridiron Grove and are hoping to meet their online friends in person.

As the fantasy football season unfolds, filled with unexpected twists and turns, Amelia and Ethan navigate their growing feelings for each other and the excitement of finally meeting their online friends face-to-face. The t-shirt exchange becomes a symbol of their bond, and they discover that love and friendship can be just as unpredictable as the fantasy football outcomes they obsess over.

In the end, the members of "FantasyFam" come together not just as fantasy football enthusiasts but as a true family, proving that sometimes the most meaningful connections are made in the most unexpected places – even on a fantasy football message board.

"Fantasy Threads of Love" is a heartwarming Hallmark movie that celebrates the power of friendship, community, and the shared passion for fantasy football, all wrapped up in the joy of personalized t-shirts and the excitement of the game.

Title: "Fantasy Threads of Love"

Logline:
When a tight-knit fantasy football message board community decides to organize a t-shirt exchange for the upcoming season, they find that love and friendship can be just as unpredictable as their fantasy football picks.

Synopsis:
In the small town of Gridiron Grove, a group of fantasy football enthusiasts gathers daily on their beloved message board, "FantasyFam." They share advice, trade player insights, and, most importantly, trash-talk one another with good-natured banter. The upcoming fantasy season promises to be the most exciting one yet, and to celebrate, they decide to organize a t-shirt exchange among their members.

Amelia, a passionate fantasy football analyst who has been a part of the message board since its inception, is the driving force behind this t-shirt exchange. She's determined to create unique and personalized shirts that reflect each member's favorite team, player, or in-joke. As she works tirelessly to design and distribute the shirts, she finds herself growing closer to her online friends.

One member of the group, Ethan, stands out to Amelia. They share a love for the same underdog team and have a knack for predicting sleeper picks. As they collaborate on shirt designs and strategize for the upcoming season, their connection deepens beyond football. Little do they know, both Amelia and Ethan are harboring secrets – they've both recently moved to Gridiron Grove and are hoping to meet their online friends in person.

As the fantasy football season unfolds, filled with unexpected twists and turns, Amelia and Ethan navigate their growing feelings for each other and the excitement of finally meeting their online friends face-to-face. The t-shirt exchange becomes a symbol of their bond, and they discover that love and friendship can be just as unpredictable as the fantasy football outcomes they obsess over.

In the end, the members of "FantasyFam" come together not just as fantasy football enthusiasts but as a true family, proving that sometimes the most meaningful connections are made in the most unexpected places – even on a fantasy football message board.

"Fantasy Threads of Love" is a heartwarming Hallmark movie that celebrates the power of friendship, community, and the shared passion for fantasy football, all wrapped up in the joy of personalized t-shirts and the excitement of the game.
I read this in the voice of Mike Rowe as if it was an episode of Deadliest Catch. Powerful stuff.

Well guys, it's a bit hard for me to call people out because I'm slacking over here too. I have my alcohol, but my favorite brewery is closed today, and I'll be out of town for a bit starting tomorrow. So, I'll be late.

But that's not going to stop me! I know a lot of you have posted upthread that you are sending soon. If so, ignore this call out. Also ignore if you have sent but not updated the spreadsheet - but please go update it. But if you haven't gotten your goods yet, or for some reason can't, please let me know ASAP. We always have people willing to step in, but I need to know.

Here is who still needs to send, according the spreadsheet (note the first name on the list :bag:). We got a lot of work to do guys!:

@kutta
@The Gator
@AAABatteries
@Don Quixote
@DA RAIDERS
@Keerock
@Worm

I admit I’ve slacked but had a crazy busy summer and been out of town a bunch. No excuses though - I still plan to get things sent out by the deadline

yup yup, i know... i have all my shirts, beer and associated swag, just been too busy to send... i plan on sending on friday to somewhere east of the rockies and north of the mason-dixon

I'm going to be late also. I'll try this week to get some stuff, but I got divorced 5 weeks ago, have my home up for sale and is pending, have to move in 11 days, and have been under contract to buy 3 different homes in the last 10 days (two had bad inspections).

More importantly, I'm moving on SAT 9/16, so whomever has me needs to send very soon or wait please. Thanks!!

I'm going to be late also. I'll try this week to get some stuff, but I got divorced 5 weeks ago, have my home up for sale and is pending, have to move in 11 days, and have been under contract to buy 3 different homes in the last 10 days (two had bad inspections).

More importantly, I'm moving on SAT 9/16, so whomever has me needs to send very soon or wait please. Thanks!!
Sorry to hear mi amigo. If you’re in Phoenix any time soon and want to grab a divorce beer, just let me know.

Man the lengths some people will go to just because they can't bear to part with the shirts they bought intending to send out to Gridiron Grove ;)

@Super King had the most well-packed package I have ever received! Delivery guy could have (and may have) punted this box across my yard and nothing could've moved in there. Well done, SK.

Love the shirts and after spending all day yesterday under the hood of my son's car, I can attest that 3 of these beverages have already been consumed. Saving the other 3 for NFL Sunday. Thanks so much again GB! Love the 3/4 sleeve one especially!

Shirts and swill

Well, well, well, I received a package today from West Monroe, LA. Had no idea what it was until I opened it...man, my stalker is on it! Fastest time ever? Love the Flying Tiger shirt and looking forward to trying the beer this weekend. Thanks for the warning on the 8%er! Good thing I'm a Pro!

Much thanks, great stuff!

@Nathan R. Jessep Is this you?

Forgot to include this earlier when you posted, till I was going back through last year's thread to get my account for uploading pics.

If you're interest, here is the inspiration behind our Flying Tiger brewery and THE MAN that flew the famous airplanes with the tiger teeth on the front end. He was from around these parts. There's a nice little museum here dedicated to him and his unit of men:

When I bought the Flying Tiger shirt this year, one of the owners was talking to my buddy and I and I told him what the shirt was for and he thought it was really cool. He said, you know, I was talking to a friend a few months ago and he was on vacation up north (I want to say he said NJ, but can't recall for sure) and saw a person wearing a Flying Tiger tee. I said, "you're welcome, that was probably one I sent up there!" :lol:

I wear all my T-Shirt Exchange shirts regularly. Wore one yesterday in fact.

Finally getting some time to show off the generous haul from @simsarge. Sorry I didn’t get to this sooner, the perils of living in a touristy area.

https://imgur.com/a/1lBHPA6

New garb for ND tailgating, and beers also. Thanks again.

I’m packing stuff tonight, hope to have it out tomorrow.
That's a haul and a half!
Yes it was. Poor mail lady weighs about 100 lbs and had to deliver that, lol.
Did Sarge give you a ..... wait for it ..... Fair Warning? :oldunsure:

@Super King had the most well-packed package I have ever received! Delivery guy could have (and may have) punted this box across my yard and nothing could've moved in there. Well done, SK.

Love the shirts and after spending all day yesterday under the hood of my son's car, I can attest that 3 of these beverages have already been consumed. Saving the other 3 for NFL Sunday. Thanks so much again GB! Love the 3/4 sleeve one especially!

Shirts and swill
Genesee is still in business!!?? I remember my grandfather used to drink some nasty sewer water Genesee Cream Ale back in the day. He got a case of Genny and a carton of Pall Malls every birthday and Christmas

Finally getting some time to show off the generous haul from @simsarge. Sorry I didn’t get to this sooner, the perils of living in a touristy area.

https://imgur.com/a/1lBHPA6

New garb for ND tailgating, and beers also. Thanks again.

I’m packing stuff tonight, hope to have it out tomorrow.
What is that in the bottom left corner?
A tourist magazine of the area, it was rolled up
"Weird NJ" Magazine. Fun little magazine that picks a couple of subjects every issue that are quirky and unique to the state like the Jersey Devil, etc.
Thought it'd be a cool addition.

Shirts and swill
Genesee is still in business!!?? I remember my grandfather used to drink some nasty sewer water Genesee Cream Ale back in the day. He got a case of Genny and a carton of Pall Malls every birthday and Christmas
Yeah, I see it in the 24 Oz cans in Mich.

Users who are viewing this thread