What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2023 Footballguy T-Shirt Exchange Thread - CLOSED - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!!*** (2 Viewers)

In. But I'm very peculiar about my t-shirts. Some XL's simply won't fit me and XXL's look horrible. Needs to be an XL in a very soft material, often the heather styles work well, or even cotton/poly mix.
“I don’t know how to put this but I’m kind of a big deal. People know me. I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.”

In. But I'm very peculiar about my t-shirts. Some XL's simply won't fit me and XXL's look horrible. Needs to be an XL in a very soft material, often the heather styles work well, or even cotton/poly mix.
I have a “notes” section in my spreadsheet. This is going in verbatim
You can adjust my notes as well. I’ve come to enjoy whiskey. Still no hats. 😂

“I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.”
I do. plus lighter and bright shirts. I have many black and dark blue shirts already and they absorb heat in Alabama. 😷🙂
#Nohatclub

In.

I think I need to graduate to XL though.

:unsure:

:dadbod:
Oof. I was teetering on 3-XL there for a bit which was a driving reason to start a better diet and exercise regimen. While I'm definitely still 2-XL (thanks to very broad shoulders), my shirts definitely feel different after the gut's shrunk!

In.

I think I need to graduate to XL though.

:unsure:

:dadbod:
Join the club. I just checked and over half of us are XL or higher.
Note to self - next year if buying pre-season, go with XL.
I'm state-side, but glad to take on an Int'l stalkee if needed.
No kidding. Mail cost is a consideration, and sending liquids might be more of an issue. But overall let’s give some love to our global friends.

Do you have notes left from last year?
Well, I had a computer crash and lost a bunch of data, including the final spreadsheet from last year. I still have most of the data, but your notes were lost. Can you resend?

Well, as luck would have it, I had a crazy computer crash and lost my entire hard drive. Luckily I had most of last year's t-shirt info saved off, so I was able to recreate the vast majority of this year's data. I did lose a few folks though:
@Worm and @Ron Swanson can you guys send me your info again?

Also, if anyone has moved in the last year or so, please resend your info so I'm sure I have it correct. If you've been at the same address for 2 years, no need to resend.

Last edited:
Well, as luck would have it, I had a crazy computer crash and lost my entire hard drive. Luckily I had most of last year's t-shirt info saved off, so I was able to recreate the vast majority of this year's data. I did lose a few folks though:
@Worm and @Ron Swanson can you guys send me your info again?

Also, if anyone has moved in the last year or so, please resend your info so I'm sure I have it correct. If you've been at the same address for 2 years, no need to resend.
Appreciate you brother!

Are you guys buying stuff based on that person's interests? What about beer preferences? Is there a database?

Well, well, well, I received a package today from West Monroe, LA. Had no idea what it was until I opened it...man, my stalker is on it! Fastest time ever? Love the Flying Tiger shirt and looking forward to trying the beer this weekend. Thanks for the warning on the 8%er! Good thing I'm a Pro!

Much thanks, great stuff!

@Nathan R. Jessep Is this you?
Yes sir! Glad it arrived safely! Couldn't believe when I checked tracking that it was out for delivery today. I just dropped it off Saturday afternoon at the self serve kiosk since P.O. was closed. I guess someone grabbed and ran it thru! :lol: Enjoy!

And post up the :pics:

Well, well, well, I received a package today from West Monroe, LA. Had no idea what it was until I opened it...man, my stalker is on it! Fastest time ever? Love the Flying Tiger shirt and looking forward to trying the beer this weekend. Thanks for the warning on the 8%er! Good thing I'm a Pro!

Yes sir! Glad it arrived safely! Couldn't believe when I checked tracking that it was out for delivery today. I just dropped it off Saturday afternoon at the self serve kiosk since P.O. was closed. I guess someone grabbed and ran it thru! :lol: Enjoy!

Oops. Thought I had linked in the original post. Edited.

Oops. Thought I had linked in the original post. Edited.
There ya go!
The cups and beads are authentic Mardi Gras throws from our local parade here. They recycle leftovers from year to year, so never know what years you may catch. So don't worry, those are new and unused, not just random cups from my cabinet. I do recommend giving them a thorough wash though, as they likely made contact with the street at some point :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread