What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2017 FBG T-shirt Exchange - Exchange Complete! 100% participation this year! Great job everyone!*** (1 Viewer)

Keerock said:
No GB... I got it!  Pics soon.

And a special thanks for the Atlanta United hat for Jack!  He wore it to his favorite restaurant tonight!
Sweet!! Really glad, got nervous for a second. Hope Jack is doing well.

Keerock said:
No GB... I got it!  Pics soon.

And a special thanks for the Atlanta United hat for Jack!  He wore it to his favorite restaurant tonight!
Sweet!! Really glad, got nervous for a second. Hope Jack is doing well.
Haul!

Thanks again GB!  Excited to try the whiskey... will likely crack it this weekend.

And another big :bow:  for sending Jack the hat... it's right at the top of his rotation. :hifive:  

Change of plans, so no amazon. 

Had some "business" an hour north and about 10 miles from a truly iconic place.  So my stalkee will get stuff from two states. 
I luckily was that stalkee! -OZ- came through with some seriously sweet swag from TN and AL.  Let's just say it revolved around music, drinkin', football - 3 of my favorite things.  Thanks @-OZ-!!

Haul!

Thanks again GB!  Excited to try the whiskey... will likely crack it this weekend.

And another big :bow:  for sending Jack the hat... it's right at the top of his rotation. :hifive:  
I still owe you a fighting artichoke shirt.  Surprisingly much harder to acquire than i originally thought.  I promise i did not forget. 

First timer.  So what's ideal swag to send to stalkee? I understand no sports team stuff.  Shirts/hats from cool local joints (brew pubs, dive bars, etc?).  Or do you investigate what the stalkee is in to (I've scoured a few threads).  Any personalization? Sounds like some guys are sending 2-3 shirts? Beer too? Don't want to go short and be raked over the coals with this vicious group. Would rather be tarred and feathered than be accused of being a cheapskate in the FFA. Educate me
:bag:

I luckily was that stalkee! -OZ- came through with some seriously sweet swag from TN and AL.  Let's just say it revolved around music, drinkin', football - 3 of my favorite things.  Thanks @-OZ-!!
Glad you like it.  I feel bad that I didn't send local brew but from what I can tell your area is better for microbrews.

Should be ready to send by package by the end of the day.  Annual sidewalk sale is downtown today and I may look to add a little more flavor to the box.  

This is one of my favorite events of the year - Thanks again to @kutta and @badmojo1006 for making this happen.

Sent message to my stalkee letting him know I have 1 shirt and am looking for another.  He won't get his package until Aug.  I've been somewhat delayed in getting on this since I had back surgery recently and it's been a bit limiting.

Just sent out my package to Nola.   Is that spreadsheet to track setup and I missed it in the thread?

Shirts have been purchased, I think there are five, now i just have to find time to make it to the post office to get them out.  

I'll try to get the tracking spreadsheet up in the next couple days. I've been out on travel for almost the entire past month. I'm back tonight and will have some time over the next few days.

Trying to dig deep to find something meaningful for my stalkee.  One down  that I think is cool.  Have 2 other ideas.  May not be early but should be good and before deadline.  Patience Grasshopper 

Hoping to get to UPS tomorrow. Items purchased for someone in NC. 18 bucks for a bottle of beer!!!  I've never spent that much for a bottle of beer. Oh and a cool shirt. 

I haven't received my package yet, but I've been out of town the past week and a half.  I have a couple of shirts, and I'm going to look for another thing or two to add.  Mine should go out next week.

Picking up one more item this week. The goal is to get a package in the mail (one state due west) this weekend.

I'm about to be out of town until August 8th.  So my stalker should hold tight until then.  
I'm glad you weren't this high maintenance last year.  :lol:  

J/K, man.

@Spin has graciously agreed to help put together the tracking spreadsheet. Hopefully we'll have that in the next day or so.

I have one t-shirt and some local brews ready to go... Just waiting on a 2nd t-shirt...  Going out to the "West Coast" again.. but a little bit bigger guy than @EYLive :P

Got home today after about two weeks to a cool package from Ketamine Dreams.

Some sweet items from Just Good Meats in Omaha, NE, including a t-shirt, grilling apron, and seasoning, and a great RTIC tumbler from Siedlik Bakery!

I plan on surprising the wife tonight wearing just the apron. :pickle:

Thanks KD, really appreciate it!

My items will be going out by mid-next week to my stalkee.  I failed to read the IM from Kutta carefully, and bought the wrong size shirts.   :wall: Just noticed today as I was packing the box up. Will correct that shortly and get everything out next week. Always double-check your work, kids.  

Got home today after about two weeks to a cool package from Ketamine Dreams.

Some sweet items from Just Good Meats in Omaha, NE, including a t-shirt, grilling apron, and seasoning, and a great RTIC tumbler from Siedlik Bakery!

I plan on surprising the wife tonight wearing just the apron. :pickle:

Thanks KD, really appreciate it!

My items will be going out by mid-next week to my stalkee.  I failed to read the IM from Kutta carefully, and bought the wrong size shirts.   :wall: Just noticed today as I was packing the box up. Will correct that shortly and get everything out next week. Always double-check your work, kids.  
Glad you like it Skipdog! I thought of including some alcohol after the fact. Next year I'll include some local brew. Lol on the apron. I wore mine to the neighborhood party in our circle last year and my wife wasn't too happy. Lol. Enjoy!!

Link

I got this in the mail yesterday.  I assume it's from someone here, but there was no note indicating where or who it was from.  Just a return address to Gear Moto out in California somewhere.  I have no idea why, but it was sent to the address next door(not the one I provided for the exchange), so maybe it's not from here and I just got a random shirt in the mail. 

Either way, It's a really nice shirt and much appreciated.  If you sent it, and you're reading this, thanks.  :thumbup:

home from italy, one shirt purchased!   gonna probably get one more socal shirt and some brews.  hopefully within 2 weeks. 

Who can i ship beer with?  I tried FedEx and they told me FU.  Any ideas?
I shipped mine last year on UPS.. Of course I packaged it here at work and made sure it was bulletproof..  They pick up here everyday.. I didn't declare WHAT was in the box...

Now if you are taking your stuff somewhere to have them box it for you??? Not sure what to tell you...

Link

I got this in the mail yesterday.  I assume it's from someone here, but there was no note indicating where or who it was from.  Just a return address to Gear Moto out in California somewhere.  I have no idea why, but it was sent to the address next door(not the one I provided for the exchange), so maybe it's not from here and I just got a random shirt in the mail. 

Either way, It's a really nice shirt and much appreciated.  If you sent it, and you're reading this, thanks.  :thumbup:
I don't think this came from your stalker. He PM'd me and said he didn't send your stuff yet. It's possible I messed up the PM's, but I'm guessing this is just a lucky coincidence. 

The first post is updated with the link to the tracking spreadsheet. Please update it when you send or receive anything.

Link

Sounds like you took your neighbor's package from their Curly Board t-shirt exchange. :shame:

I don't think this came from your stalker. He PM'd me and said he didn't send your stuff yet. It's possible I messed up the PM's, but I'm guessing this is just a lucky coincidence. 
 Appreciate you following up, and my stalker as well.  How weird is that though?  I don't even lift, bro.

Incidentally, I'm getting another shirt tomorrow and shipping early next week.

Users who are viewing this thread