What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2023 Footballguy T-Shirt Exchange Thread - CLOSED - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!!*** (2 Viewers)

I’m glad you liked the goods! I tried to get you a taste of Arizona. Some of the beers are from Flagstaff. The opener and a shirt and the big whiskey and the Palace glasses are from Prescott. And the other shirt and the smaller whiskey are from Phoenix. All from some of my favorite spots.
And, you are the first FBG to get a RED (Remember Everyone Deployed) Kutta shirt!

Enjoy!
Love LazyG. Good food there as well. Always stop by when we get out to Prescott.

Jules finally sent me pics of his haul from Don Quixote:

Shirts

Beer & Goodies

He loves the shirts and has already had one of the beers. He told me to tell Don a HUGE thanks for the haul!
Glad to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Jules finally sent me pics of his haul from Don Quixote:

Shirts

Beer & Goodies

He loves the shirts and has already had one of the beers. He told me to tell Don a HUGE thanks for the haul!

2 questions

1. What is that cheetah dancing bear sticker?
2. Why is joker acting as intermediary here?
Not sure about #1, but the answer to #2 is it's my understanding that Jules is on a permaban.

I’m glad you liked the goods! I tried to get you a taste of Arizona. Some of the beers are from Flagstaff. The opener and a shirt and the big whiskey and the Palace glasses are from Prescott. And the other shirt and the smaller whiskey are from Phoenix. All from some of my favorite spots.
And, you are the first FBG to get a RED (Remember Everyone Deployed) Kutta shirt!

Enjoy!
Love LazyG. Good food there as well. Always stop by when we get out to Prescott.
Definitely one of my favorite Prescott places. Now that the Prescott Brewing Company has closed, Lazy G’s is top of the list.

2 questions

1. What is that cheetah dancing bear sticker?
2. Why is joker acting as intermediary here?

“Cheetah dancing bear” is an ocelot — Ocelot Brewing. Co-founded by former poster @Sebowski and his brother. Also included a couple of beers from there. (Tried looking for a shirt too while I was over there, but they were low on stock and nothing in size.)

Package obtained from @The Gator (TWSS). Will post pics soon. Love it GB!
Shirts Front and Swag
Shirts Back

Also... got a DM from @The Gator saying that there's more on the way! 🙌

Thanks GB!!
:hifive:

Yeah, had another prepackaged box that didn't get shipped with this one. Should get to you Friday
Really love that Maui long sleeve... perfect!
Picked that up when I was there in June. It's extra special now

1) Got a sweet package from @Jules Winfield. He hooked me UP. Will post pics later.

2) Still embarrassed about my packing snafu. Last I heard from @Zegras11 was that UPS was going to deliver the package sans the alcohol. Hope he's gotten the beer-soaked shwag by now. I feel compelled to make it up to him but am gun-shy about sending booze again (not to mention I've probably been red-flagged by UPS).:bag:

1) Got a sweet package from @Jules Winfield. He hooked me UP. Will post pics later.

2) Still embarrassed about my packing snafu. Last I heard from @Zegras11 was that UPS was going to deliver the package sans the alcohol. Hope he's gotten the beer-soaked shwag by now. I feel compelled to make it up to him but am gun-shy about sending booze again (not to mention I've probably been red-flagged by UPS).:bag:

Getz said to send all the booze my way for safekeeping.

Yeah, I am not on spread sheet. plz dm me my contact!!!!
Well, there seems to be a mixup. I’m not sure what’s happening, but your name appeared on the tracking spreadsheet, but not on my master spreadsheet.

The only person we are waiting on is @Worm. If I don’t hear from him in the next day or two, we’ll get you in to send a package and get someone to send you one. I’ll keep you posted!

When we talked via PM a week ago, I called next day and she said with would be delivered last Friday, I had to call again yesterday morning and ask where it was and left a message. Package arrived yesterday, but I got home too late to open it. Looking forward to doing so tonight.

Yeah, I am not on spread sheet. plz dm me my contact!!!!
I'm sorry. Somehow your name got on the tracking spreadsheet, but you aren't in my master spreadsheet. And it looks like everyone is going to send, so, it's a no-go this year.

There's always next year!

Reactions: KGB
I heard from @Worm and he's going to be sending very soon. As soon as he and @Zegras11 send, we will once again have 100% participation!

I'm not celebrating yet though - let's bring this over the finish line guys!

If you have NOT received a package yet, let me know. There should be 2 folks right now, but if there's more, that means someone's package didn't make it.

I heard from @Worm and he's going to be sending very soon. As soon as he and @Zegras11 send, we will once again have 100% participation!

I'm not celebrating yet though - let's bring this over the finish line guys!

If you have NOT received a package yet, let me know. There should be 2 folks right now, but if there's more, that means someone's package didn't make it.
Sent. Thanks for running this again kutta!

@kutta
@Long Ball Larry

Sent. Spreadsheet updated with tracking number
Package was received though I’m out of town for a couple days, so will report back this weekend.
As promised, here are pictures of the amazing haul from @Drunken knight, which came along with typed references for everything and his personal bio!

Several beers from lagunitas and Russian river, bottle opener and stickers from lagunitas, tee shirt from lagunitas, tee shirt from Russian river, bottle of olive oil from ancient olive, mission fig balsamic from chaparral gardens, and a sticker and bottle of hot sauce from some weirdo with a business called lucky dog…

The whole enchilada

Close-up of the libations

Close-up of the condiments

Close-up of the back of the Russian River shirt

He claims that there was something else to send, except he ran out of packaging. But I’m not sure I believe him…

Thanks, man, this is awesome and will all be put to good use!

Last edited:
A very late posting of the fantastic package of goodies from @Keerock:

T-shirts
T-shirt (front)
T-shirt (back)
Beverages
Swag

A great haul and all enjoyed...here is Keerock's write-up:

1) Shirt an beers from WitchesHat Brewery - A cool place in nearby South Lyon, MI. Cool vibe, good food, and a large selection of beers.

2) Shirt and Rock 'N Rye from Faygo Pop - a locally famous pop with tons of varieties. Rock 'N Rye is my favorite

3) Vernors Black Cherry Ginger Ale - another local pop company that was eventually bought out by Dr Pepper... but still has local roots. Recently released the Black Cherry flavor.

4) Sanders Candy - Detroit based confectioner. Locally famous for hot fudge and "bumpy cake"... but these caramels are my favorite

5) What's Normal? - ;)

Enjoy!!

I certainly did...especially with the FFA Certificate of Authenticity!!:ROFLMAO:

A very late posting of the fantastic package of goodies from @Keerock:

T-shirts
T-shirt (front)
T-shirt (back)
Beverages
Swag

A great haul and all enjoyed...here is Keerock's write-up:

1) Shirt an beers from WitchesHat Brewery - A cool place in nearby South Lyon, MI. Cool vibe, good food, and a large selection of beers.

2) Shirt and Rock 'N Rye from Faygo Pop - a locally famous pop with tons of varieties. Rock 'N Rye is my favorite

3) Vernors Black Cherry Ginger Ale - another local pop company that was eventually bought out by Dr Pepper... but still has local roots. Recently released the Black Cherry flavor.

4) Sanders Candy - Detroit based confectioner. Locally famous for hot fudge and "bumpy cake"... but these caramels are my favorite

5) What's Normal? - ;)

Enjoy!!

I certainly did...especially with the FFA Certificate of Authenticity!!:ROFLMAO:
Glad you enjoyed it GB!

Users who are viewing this thread