What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2017 FBG T-shirt Exchange - Exchange Complete! 100% participation this year! Great job everyone!*** (1 Viewer)

Man, I apparently signed up in the wrong thread for 2017?  If there is still time to get in would love to do it.  I have been in this for several years and love it every year.  Thanks!
There are two people that I still don't have info for yet. If one or both of them send that to me, we can insert you in there too. Also, if @PIK95 chimes in and says he's in, I can pair you guys up.

I still have your info from last year, so no need to resend it.

So there's still plenty of options. I'm sure we'll get you in.

There are two people that I still don't have info for yet. If one or both of them send that to me, we can insert you in there too. Also, if @PIK95 chimes in and says he's in, I can pair you guys up.

kutta check your messages!

ALERT, to whoever has me...

i will be in Italy 7/16-7/28. Please don't send my goodies then, I don't want them to disappear!   Kutta, if you wouldn't mind passing that info along, I'd appreciate it  I just want to make sure nothing arrives while I'm gone   

Correspondingly, I will not be sending until August.*

*unless I get my #### in gear and get it handled in the next couple of weeks.  But I might find a shirt in Italy :D   

ALERT, to whoever has me...

i will be in Italy 7/16-7/28. Please don't send my goodies then, I don't want them to disappear!   Kutta, if you wouldn't mind passing that info along, I'd appreciate it  I just want to make sure nothing arrives while I'm gone   

Correspondingly, I will not be sending until August.*

*unless I get my #### in gear and get it handled in the next couple of weeks.  But I might find a shirt in Italy :D   
thanks for posting this.  I will be in Europe July 20 to August 8.  So please don't send mine during that time also unless it's. USPS.    Im.hoping to find a cool shirt or two in Europe to send out when I get back.  

Many thanks.  If it works out please just send me the information and I will get moving on getting some swag. 

I did, but I have to keep deleting them because my inbox fills up with all the messages I send/receive.

Can you resend?
I tried to resend but it looks like you didn't get it.  

I received a duplicate stalkee from a previous exchange.  I doubt this person wants another round from the same shirt pool.  Can I request a behind the curtain swap with somebody?

I tried to resend but it looks like you didn't get it.  

I received a duplicate stalkee from a previous exchange.  I doubt this person wants another round from the same shirt pool.  Can I request a behind the curtain swap with somebody?
No problem. I'll take care of it. 

We have a new entry and a couple folks I'm still waiting for some info on. I'll switch things around. Disregard your previous stalkee.

Just waiting on one more piece of info from one participant and we can finalize things.

A question for some of the big guys, do you guys have suggestions on where to get some of the bigger shirt sizes? I've had a couple people asking for suggestions on places to shop.

Will the spreadsheet showing who is connected to who and status be made available once all matches are made?  Not sure if you created this or not, but was helpful last year for tracking purposes.  TIA

Just waiting on one more piece of info from one participant and we can finalize things.

A question for some of the big guys, do you guys have suggestions on where to get some of the bigger shirt sizes? I've had a couple people asking for suggestions on places to shop.
It's tough finding stuff for us big guys. Some of the local breweries have nice websites and often have larger sizes. Finding them in the bars is rough. Also a lot of shirts are available through a third party vendor. 

Kutta, you can rule on this but I have a few suggestions if one cannot be located:

1. I wouldn't be opposed to receiving other swag in lieu of a shirt (certainly prefer the shirt, but I get it).

2. Buy one for the Mrs. She's a women's large. Medium if they run big or are unisex. 

It's tough finding stuff for us big guys. Some of the local breweries have nice websites and often have larger sizes. Finding them in the bars is rough. Also a lot of shirts are available through a third party vendor. 

Kutta, you can rule on this but I have a few suggestions if one cannot be located:

1. I wouldn't be opposed to receiving other swag in lieu of a shirt (certainly prefer the shirt, but I get it).

2. Buy one for the Mrs. She's a women's large. Medium if they run big or are unisex. 
Good ideas.

I'll leave it to the stalkees to decide. There are a few really big guys, so maybe just sending some swag instead of shirts would work. I am pretty sure no one is going to be too bummed out getting some cool swag.

If my stalker hasn't already gotten done and it's not a hassle, I'd prefer a M shirt instead of L. I've lost a little weight recently and some shoulder muscle/girth.  If it's too late top change not a big deal, I may put the weight back on anyway. But if possible, thanks in advance! 

I got one shirt purchased, 2 or 3 more in the works, plus random shticky bonus swag to come for my stalkee.

Is there any issue with using Amazon to send these packages?  Feels like cheating but one of the local places (not the only thing I'm sending) didn't have the right shirt in the right size in stock.  Amazon does. 

Is there any issue with using Amazon to send these packages?  Feels like cheating but one of the local places (not the only thing I'm sending) didn't have the right shirt in the right size in stock.  Amazon does. 
I decree that is OK

#### no!  Drag you ### down to the local establishment and buy the shirt your ownself!

Mine is going out tomorrow. Kind of pissed that a few of my go-to spots stopped selling shirts but I was able to put together a pretty nice collection of shwag anyway. 

Picked up canned beverage bonus swag from a local brewery. Never shipped beverages before. Tips? Bubble wrap in a zip lock is standard M.O. right? Lie to them when they ask if there is liquid in the package?

Actually purchased a couple shirts last week.  Just need to secure the beverages and any other swag.  I feel so ahead of schedule compared to last year.

Nice work fellas!

I'll work at putting together a google docs where we can track tx and rx 

Nathan R. Jessep said:
Picked up canned beverage bonus swag from a local brewery. Never shipped beverages before. Tips? Bubble wrap in a zip lock is standard M.O. right? Lie to them when they ask if there is liquid in the package?
Yes, wrap them bad boys in bubble wrap like a nice warm hug. Then enclose/seal somehow if you're still worried/glass.

And of course you lie to them.

Nathan R. Jessep said:
clayton gray sent me an entire brewery last year.  i learned a few things from his packaging expertise.  he had the largest ziplock bags i've ever seen to accommodate the enormous beer cans he sent.  ziplock each one by itself  more is better, if you have so much beer in the box, bubble wrap is not really needed. my package weighed 26 lbs!! :lmao:   oh, and yes, lie.  

Buddies are coming out in two weeks for a brewery tour in So Cal.  My stalkee is going to get hooked up this year.  Teaser - you live somewhere in NJ.  I hope they don't have laws against shipping beer.  Three shirts bought so far this year while traveling.  I will throw in some bonus stuff because i am cutting it close to the deadline.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Like to get my shirts when we travel, then add some from home. Got one in upper WI; we're traveling next week to the south, dropping a kid off at Space Camp, and hitting a couple places in TN, should be able to get some cool stuff down there, too!

First timer.  So what's ideal swag to send to stalkee? I understand no sports team stuff.  Shirts/hats from cool local joints (brew pubs, dive bars, etc?).  Or do you investigate what the stalkee is in to (I've scoured a few threads).  Any personalization? Sounds like some guys are sending 2-3 shirts? Beer too? Don't want to go short and be raked over the coals with this vicious group. Would rather be tarred and feathered than be accused of being a cheapskate in the FFA. Educate me

First timer.  So what's ideal swag to send to stalkee? I understand no sports team stuff.  Shirts/hats from cool local joints (brew pubs, dive bars, etc?).  Or do you investigate what the stalkee is in to (I've scoured a few threads).  Any personalization? Sounds like some guys are sending 2-3 shirts? Beer too? Don't want to go short and be raked over the coals with this vicious group. Would rather be tarred and feathered than be accused of being a cheapskate in the FFA. Educate me
I have typically received a shirt or two, something from a local brewery and general swag (this can vary from a coaster to a beer cuzzie, etc).  Have fun with it.  Last year my stalkee hit the jackpot because i had a ton of shirts (i think i sent 8 or 9) that were either duplicates or picked up while traveling.  one or two quality shirts is the standard.  local beer is always a huge plus IMO!  Grab something cool locally that your stalkee may not have access to.   

I have typically received a shirt or two, something from a local brewery and general swag (this can vary from a coaster to a beer cuzzie, etc).  Have fun with it.  Last year my stalkee hit the jackpot because i had a ton of shirts (i think i sent 8 or 9) that were either duplicates or picked up while traveling.  one or two quality shirts is the standard.  local beer is always a huge plus IMO!  Grab something cool locally that your stalkee may not have access to.   
:goodposting:

Just try to find some local cool stuff. Last year I got a few small bottles of vodka and they were awesome. Beer is always good. Shirts, bottle openers, whatever. Like Sbonomo said, just have fun with it.

You should look at last year's thread. (I'm on my phone so sorry no link) Some excellent pics of the haul.  However, I would say don't feel you need to be in an arms race. Defeats the spirit of the exchange. A creative package representative of your town or life is all anyone asks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Our family vacation got moved back to the first week of August.  I'll have mine sent out just before the deadline.  Hoping to grab a few nice things while we're traveling.

Like to get my shirts when we travel, then add some from home. Got one in upper WI; we're traveling next week to the south, dropping a kid off at Space Camp, and hitting a couple places in TN, should be able to get some cool stuff down there, too!
:excited:

You'll be a mile from my office.  

:excited:

You'll be a mile from my office.  
Huntsville? Going to be there on Sunday, then we head up to Nashville for a couple days, then over to Memphis for a couple before heading back to pick him up.

Camp looks very cool, he is going to have a blast!

Huntsville? Going to be there on Sunday, then we head up to Nashville for a couple days, then over to Memphis for a couple before heading back to pick him up.

Camp looks very cool, he is going to have a blast!
:yes: our 12yo did space camp through his school a couple months ago.  Loved it.  

Nashville is a blast. If it's your thing, drive through Lynchburg on the way to Nashville. Out of the way a bit but the jack Daniels distillery is worth checking out.  Wouldnt prioritize it but if you have some extra time. 

Users who are viewing this thread