What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Libs Of TikTok (Teachers): Locked Out From Twitter Over Posting About Kids At Drag Shows (4/24/22 5:19PST) (1 Viewer)

it took you two posts to go from telling me I was "talking out of your ### based on a biased point of view that comes from your chosen echo chambers with no support whatsoever" to "you said plural but you only provided one example."

How many more violent, hateful groups whose members are disproportionately white men do I need to give you before you apologize for the personal insults?  The NRA, the Oathkeepers, the Proud Boys, the Three Percenters ... I could go on and on and on. Just let me know when it's enough for you.

QAnon too.  Can't believe I forgot that one. 

Want me to keep going @Jayrod

Still waiting for that evidence from you that the CRT and anti-trans folks care as much about keeping 4th graders alive as they do about making sure they don't meet a drag queen. How many states have passed anti-CRT and anti-trans measures in the last six months in response to this fabricated "crisis" in our schools?  So we know they have the ability to actually do something when they want. Explain to me why I'm not justified in concluding that they just don't care.

This is what they do. I’m sorry that you and other teachers are the latest targets of their crap. It’s really outrageous. 

Direct Headline: Libs Of TikTok Suspended From Instagram

Libs of TikTok — an account known for reposting videos of radical leftist activists on social media — was suspended from Instagram on Thursday....Because the account or “activity on it” did not follow Instagram’s community guidelines, Libs of TikTok was suspended from Instagram, according to a screenshot of the suspension notice. Libs of TikTok has 30 days to “disagree with the decision” — or else the account “will be permanently disabled....”

...The last tweet posted by the account before the suspension showed a woman complaining about parents who do not want teachers instructing children on sexual orientation and gender identity. Libs of TikTok captioned the post, “This is what the left really thinks. Listen when they tell you. They want to take your kids to groom and indoctrinate them behind your back....”

However, a report from the Daily Mail indicates that content posted by transgender influencers has been seen by millions of young viewers. Videos with the hashtag “Trans” have been watched more than 26 billion times as of December. The outlet also noted that TikTok is locking arms with Stonewall — an LGBTQ organization in the United States — to promote the material....

By  Ben Zeisloft May 26, 2022

https://www.dailywire.com/news/libs-of-tiktok-suspended-from-instagram

TWEET: Libs of TikTok XX@XXlibsoftiktok

BREAKING: XX@XXinstagram just suspended our account.

6:41 PM · May 26, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1530001273436504064

Looks like the "latest target" is free speech.

Well, after the children of course. The children are the real "targets"

This is what they do. I’m sorry that you and other teachers are the latest targets of their crap. It’s really outrageous. 

VIDEO: WOKE Non-Binary Teacher RAGE QUITS Because School Sides With Parents On Using Biology Based Pronouns May 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP992CDJ0mo

Correct and Move On

My name is Billie Zemora (She/They) and I am the Founder of Correct and Move On...Our goal is to send professional correction emails by request to teachers and school districts on preferred name and pronouns of students because everyone deserves to feel safe when they learn.

https://www.bonfire.com/the-crop-me-pronouns-tank/

I suppose this is the kind of stuff that TikTok doesn't want parents to see regarding woke teachers, enough for Instagram to ban Libs Of TikTok.

Who is the "target" here?

The teacher who won't respect the wishes of the parents and her school district policies?  ( You know, the one who sells LGBT merchandise and is potentially grooming a generation of new future customers to her brand....)

Or the actual kids who are being used as hostages in this kind of woke corrupt toxic indoctrination?

As Greg Forman says in the video, it's good that the teacher quit. More "teachers" like her should quit. Go push your agenda somewhere else. And next time have the decency to carpet bomb your woke on adults only, not children who can't defend themselves and don't have the power to get up and leave.

Direct Headline: ‘Libs of TikTok’ Twitter Account Hits 1 Million Followers After Creator’s Identity Revealed By WaPo

The “Libs of TikTok” Twitter account has surpassed 1 million followers after its creator was at the center of national controversy for more than a week....The account, which is known for reposting videos of radical left-wing activists on TikTok and other social media platforms, crossed the 1 million follower threshold Tuesday afternoon. The owner of the account posted a screenshot of her follower count, teasing the Washington Post and reporter Taylor Lorenz, who wrote the story revealing the identity of the woman behind the account. “So grateful to XX@XXTaylorLorenz and WaPo for helping me achieve this huge milestone! Is there an address I can send a thank you card XX@XXwashingtonpost?” Libs of TikTok posted......

By  John Rigolizzo Apr 26, 2022 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/libs-of-tiktok-twitter-account-hits-1-million-followers-after-creators-identity-revealed-by-wapo

TWEET: Avi Yemini  XX@XXOzraeliAvi

Last week XX@XXlibsoftiktok had 600k followers and was on the verge of permanent suspension when XX@XXTaylorLorenz doxxed the owner for being “too large and directing public discourse”. Now it has 1M followers thanks to the article and is here to stay thanks to Elon Musk. Delicious.

1:53 PM · Apr 26, 2022

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1519057072868175872

TWEET: Andrew Sullivan@sullydish

One reason may be the WaPo's decision not to link to any of the content it was criticizing. To understand the story at all, you had to go to XX@XXlibsoftiktok because the WaPo believes in hiding reality from its readers.

2:18 PM · Apr 26, 2022

https://twitter.com/sullydish/status/1519063362511982598

Direct Headline: The WaPo triggers the Streisand effect for Libs of Tik Tok

The Washington Post attacked Libs of TikTok (“LOTT”), not because it wants to debate the merits of the leftist-made videos the Twitter account exposes to a wider audience, but because it wants to silence the anonymous woman who runs it. Ironically, in a new form of the Streisand effect, the Washington Post seems to have exposed LOTT’s material to literally hundreds of thousands more people.....

...But here’s the biggest punishment of all, and it’s a natural consequence of WaPo’s doxing hit piece: Although the purpose was to silence LOTT, it dramatically increased her reach. I don’t know how many followers LOTT had before she was doxed, but I noted about 630,000 on Tuesday morning after the numbers had already begun accruing. As of now 11:45 P.M Eastern Time on Tuesday, the account is at 800,000 followers and it’s increasing, as best as I can tell, by around 2,000 new followers every ten minutes.....

...This is the Streisand effect on steroids, a term that refers to Barbra Streisand’s attempt to suppress a photo of her Malibu property only to draw massive attention to the photo....

By Andrea Widburg April 20, 2022

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/the_wapo_triggers_the_streisand_effect_for_libs_of_toktok.html

You know what's NOT "outrageous" but entirely predictable?

When the Washington Post doxxed and tried to silence the owner of Libs of TikTok, even going so far as to criticize her in print WITHOUT showing any examples of what was being presented ( Why expose what would disgust most parents and turn them against WaPo?), the net Streisand Effect was a massive increase in the LOTT platform.

The Instagram banning will only do the same thing.

You can't "target" people's children and expect to get away with it. You can't silence something like that.

“If your parents don’t accept you for who you are, f******* them. I’m your parents now” - Oklahoma middle school teacher This teacher was let go last week after complaints of grooming and this tiktok + others containing questionable content were brought to the principal’s attention.

12:43 PM · Apr 11, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1513603622461870083

Direct Headline: Parents divided after former Owasso teacher resigns following viral TikTok videos

A TikTok posted by a now former Owasso 8th grade teacher is getting national attention for his pro-LGBTQ stance....However, some parents are upset about his comments. The controversy comes as a proposed law limiting sex education in schools moves through the Oklahoma Capitol....The now-viral TikTok has been viewed more than 200,000 times. It’s one that captured the attention of U.S. Senate candidate Jackson Lahmeyer, who called Tyler Wrynn a “predator,” in a social media post. That comment is not setting well with parents who support the former teacher....

...FOX23 reached out to Owasso Public Schools to ask about Wrynn’s employment. In a statement, the district said, “Tyler Wrynn is no longer in the classroom and the Board of Education accepted his resignation on April 11 at its regular monthly meeting. As this is a personnel issue, we are unable to provide further comment.....”

FOX23 also asked about the district’s social media policy for teachers and staff members..... We were sent two excerpts from the staff handbook that said in part, “staff members are expected to refrain from comments or statements, in reference to race, color, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, or identity.....”

By Scott Martin, FOX23 News April 14, 2022 at 2:29 pm CDT

https://www.fox23.com/news/local/parents-divided-after-former-owasso-teacher-resigns-following-viral-tiktok-videos/VYKAO45W35FUFHCU4WP3FEDZ2U/

Do you consider it "outrageous" that a public school teacher, paid with our tax dollars, is using profanity, accessible to anyone online, saying "F--- the parents"?

The "parents" paid his/her/they salary.

The "parents" entrusted Wrynn with their children

The "parents" expected Wrynn to teach the formal subject matter within his class, not us it to grandstand on his own personal political/social/woke agenda.

What about the kids who were exposed to Wrynn's violation of their personal boundaries and didn't want to hear his/her/they/them/it/what/who/why/where/how's uncorked agenda? There is a massive power imbalance with a teacher, who controls the grades, and the students in their class.

Did the radical leftists here even bother to consider that not every student would be receptive to any of this?

Tim, you talk about "latest targets" but you never ever mention the children and minors involved. You never discuss the power differential between a teacher/educator and a typical student.

It's your free speech. ( Let's say the next part together, you it's coming - "And I won't take that from you") But you have to ask yourself what is the upside when many parents here in the FBG forums will start to ask some unpleasant questions about your blanket defense of what many will believe to be outright groomers.

Still waiting for that evidence from you that the CRT and anti-trans folks care as much about keeping 4th graders alive as they do about making sure they don't meet a drag queen. How many states have passed anti-CRT and anti-trans measures in the last six months in response to this fabricated "crisis" in our schools?  So we know they have the ability to actually do something when they want. Explain to me why I'm not justified in concluding that they just don't care.

Direct Headline: North Carolina preschool teacher resigns amid outcry after using flashcard with pregnant man

A North Carolina preschool teacher who used a set of flashcards featuring a picture of a pregnant man has resigned following an outcry from parents and lawmakers....alerting her to the use of LGBT themed flashcards "to teach colors to children" in a preschool class at Ballentine Elementary School.

One of the flashcards included an image of a pregnant man to illustrate the color “white.” ...The flashcard is part of a set titled “Progress Pride Flag Rainbow Families Flash Cards." The set is touted as a way to “explore the colours and meanings of the updated Progress Pride Flag.”...The sold-out collection features “custom-designed illustrations” portraying LGBT families “of diverse races, ages, sexualities, genders, and abilities.” Another flashcard in the collection depicts a family led by two mothers, which was created to introduce the color “pink.”....

After finding “the stack of cards in a preschool classroom,” the principal “verified with the teacher that they had been used by the teacher in the classroom to teach colors” and “confirmed that the flash cards were not part of the approved curriculum.”.....The Wake County Public School System, the largest school district in the state, told local news outlet WRAL Tuesday that the teacher who used the LGBT-themed flashcards has resigned. In a statement emailed to WRAL, Wake County Public School System Spokesperson Lisa Luten reported that “the district is concerned to learn of the inappropriate instructional resource found in a preschool classroom.” 

.....North Carolina lawmakers are weighing a “Parents’ Bill of Rights” bill similar to the recently enacted Florida law that bans school officials from discussing sexual orientation and gender identity with students in kindergarten through third grade....In addition to a provision prohibiting the discussion of such topics with young students, the measure would require schools to notify parents of “any changes in the name or pronoun” assigned to their child in school records. ...A poll conducted by Cygnal on the weekend of May 21-22 revealed that 57% of North Carolina voters support the creation of a Parents’ Bill of Rights while 24% oppose it.....

By Ryan Foley June 01, 2022

https://www.christianpost.com/news/preschool-teacher-who-used-flashcard-with-pregnant-man-resigns.html

VIDEO: Woke Educators Teach Children About Gender Identity And Sexual Preferences  Feb 10, 2022

Pay attention to who's teaching your kids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vUrdCDwjuk

https://youtu.be/1vUrdCDwjuk?t=149

"We'll convert your children....Quietly and subtlety, and you (the parents) will barely notice it...."

You talk about a "fabricated crisis", and yet I keep posting example after example. You'll eventually go into your bad lawyer routine, because your logical fallacy bombing will run out of steam ( false dilemma anyone....) and try to scream out about numbers that merit "statistical significance"

No parent thinks that way. No parent tolerates harm to their children or threat to their children as a matter of "odds" That defies all basic principles behind biological imperative. The human race doesn't survive this long if parents instinctively behaved that way.

If the current Democratic Party doesn't want this "crisis", then how about not having a woke LGBT teacher singing about converting children to be LGBT under the noses of their parents.

You'll then try to deflect and divert to Christianity in school, your bad faith actor routine is becoming predictable. More logical fallacy bombing that hits nothing. And then I'll just keep posting examples. Example, after example, after example. There is no shortage of them out there

Let's simplify this. Some of you on the radical left here want specific kind of laws and specific kind of public policy. You only get that if your Party wins lots and lots of elections to gain the majorities it needs. You don't win those elections if voters don't support you.

AND VOTERS, BY AND LARGE, WILL NOT SUPPORT ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE WHOM ARE TARGETING THEIR CHILDREN

Don't mess with people's kids, how hard is that? How arrogant and out of touch with reality and how radical do some zealots have to be to keep going after children by trying to soak them neck deep in a clearly biased LGBT agenda.

Direct Headline: ‘Libs of TikTok’ locked out by Twitter over posts about kids at drag shows

The creator of “Libs of TikTok,” the controversial, right-leaning Twitter account, has been locked out by Twitter over a series of tweets detailing drag shows that target young children....“The thread allegedly violates Twitter’s rules against ‘abuse and harassment’.....”

You know what’s actually abusive? Drag shows for kids....You can promote drag shows for kids on Twitter. That’s fine...You can even share videos of yourself performing in them....The only thing you can’t do is criticize them. Somehow the feelings of a few drag queens matter more to Twitter than the corruption of a generation of children.....”

By Ariel Zilber June 9, 2022 10:20am

https://nypost.com/2022/06/09/libs-of-tiktok-locked-by-twitter-over-posts-kid-drag-show-posts/

Image Of Twitter Enforcement Against Libs Of TikTok

.XX@XXaclib is advertising drag queen story hour specifically for preschoolers. The library is funded primarily by local property taxes.

5:02 PM · May 30, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1531425839581040641

Children and drag queens danced for adults with some kids even collecting money on stage at a drag convention this month.

Nothing to see here… just a child dancing for adults with drag queens on stage for money at a drag convention.

5:08 PM · May 30, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1531427339682295808

Same tactic used at some school boards when enraged parents read passages out of books that are sexualized in content - You can't say something that profane and sexual at a school board meeting!  (Then why is it OK for kids to read it and have it accessible in a school library, while being paid for with our tax dollars?)

Of course parents are silenced before they bring up the indefensible being funded with their own blood and sweat and toil.

The problem with the "Cancel Culture" here is if Libs of TikTok are banned from Big Social Media ( already suspended by Instagram, and now bracketed by Twitter), some new entity will emerge to show these videos and talk about this subject.

The Operative : I'm sorry. If your quarry goes to ground, leave no ground to go to. You should have taken my offer. Or did you think none of this was your fault?

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds : I don't murder children.

The Operative : I do. If I have to.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds : Why? Do you even know why they sent you?

The Operative : It's not my place to ask. I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds : So me and mine gotta lay down and die... so you can live in your better world?

The Operative : I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... any more than there is for you. Malcolm... I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds : Sorry about the throat. Expect you'd want to say your famous last words right now. Just one trouble. I ain't gonna kill you. Hell, I'm gonna grant your greatest wish. I'm gonna show you a world without sin.

Direct Headline: Pennsylvania mothers file lawsuit to stop transgender lessons at elementary school

Three Pennsylvania parents filed a federal lawsuit last week alleging that their children's first-grade teacher violated district policy, state law and the Constitution by teaching children about gender dysphoria and transgender transitioning....The suit, filed by mothers Carmilla Tatel, Stacy Dunn and Gretchen Melton against the Mount Lebanon School District, seeks a court order to stop the gender-related instruction at Jefferson Elementary School in Pittsburgh, or else provide parents the option to opt their children out of it....

...It also seeks a jury trial in federal court to decide compensating and punitive financial damages....In addition to the district, the suit names the district's superintendent and school board, as well as first-grade teacher Megan Williams. It also names other school officials and an elementary school principal....

...The mothers allege Williams did not respect their parental rights with her "direct classroom instruction" on gender dysphoria and use of books on the subject....."does not give her the right to impose those views on a captive audience of six- and seven-year-old children....."....Williams "explained to her students that sometimes ‘parents are wrong’ and parents and doctors ‘make mistakes’ when they bring a child home from the hospital....."

....The lawsuit also claims that the district violated its own polices by not listing gender dysphoria and transgender transitioning as part of the curriculum online and also alleges that parents were not given the opportunity to excuse their children from such instruction if it does not conform with how they would like to broach such topics....

Jon Brown June 12, 2022 at 7:24 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/now/pennsylvania-mothers-file-lawsuit-stop-142432015.html

LEGAL( Carmilla Tatel, Stacy Dunn and Gretchen Melton Vs MT. LEBANON SCHOOL DISTRICT) :

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/06/FILE_8556.pdf

Who is the "target" here?

The first grade teacher pushing her own views about the LGBT community, her gory personal life and transgenders to 6-7 year olds? (Including gaslighting them about the doctor at their birth being wrong about their "gender")

Or

A bunch of first graders and their parents. Many of those parents were completely kept in the dark until they spoke to their children about what was happening in class.

If this lawsuit pushes through and there is a settlement, then that's money taken away from the school district to do other things that would actually help educate children in things like math, science and writing skills.

Notice a disturbing pattern here? Always get your targets as young as possible. Hide as much as you can from the parents. Break rules because they don't apply to you, even if it risks your entire school district to do it. Violate boundaries by sharing your gory personal life, including your sex life, to little kids who can't escape you, can't defend themselves and simply will tend to believe you since you are an authority figure in their lives.

QAnon too.  Can't believe I forgot that one. 

Want me to keep going @Jayrod

Direct Headline: ‘Queer Ethics Professor’ Calls For Pedophilia To Be Destigmatised And Taught In Schools

Claims that a significant “percentage of high school students have an innate pedophilic sexual identity”...Ole Martin Moen from Oslo Metropolitan University is calling for the ‘destigmatisation’ of pedos, claiming that “the mental state of finding children sexually attractive is very common....”....Moen, a gay man who identifies as “queer,”also claims that a significant “percentage of high school students have an innate pedophilic sexual identity,” something he equates with those who identify as LGBTQ+....

.....The report further notes that ‘professor’ Moen authored a paper back in 2015 titled “The Ethics of Pedophilia,” in which he asked “how bad is” pedophilia, “And in what ways, and for what reasons, is it bad?”....Among the other arguments he makes in the paper are the idea that everyone is really a pedo because when we were all children we all experienced sexual desires for other children.....

....it now seems that exposing children to nudity, drag queens promoting all manner of sexual activity, fetish kinks like ‘puppy play’, twerking, half naked men whipping each other, and chants of “we have genitals and lube” is deemed ‘family friendly’....

Steve Watson 13 June, 2022

https://summit.news/2022/06/13/queer-ethics-professor-calls-for-pedophilia-to-be-destigmatised-and-taught-in-schools/

You have someone in academia writing a book called "The Ethics of Pedophilia"

Then demands to know "Why Is It Bad?" while pushing for pedophilia to be taught in all schools.

I keep posting example after example, but you want to call this a "fabricated crisis" while you hammer people with cheap logical fallacy bombing.

TWEET: Alden Bunag XX@XXAldenBunag

You're f---ing acting like we want to show kids porn or something, but something I've learned through the years is that whenever right-wingers accuse others of something, it's DEFINITELY because they're projecting.

3:02 PM · Apr 6, 2022

https://twitter.com/AldenBunag/status/1511826689982050304

VIDEO: Hawaii teacher arrested for sharing child pornography Jun 16, 2022

A Hawaii teacher has been arrested for sharing child pornography. Federal prosecutors said Alden Bunag sent illicit pictures and video to another teacher on the mainland and admitted to sex with a 13-year-old student.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuricaZSx88

Direct Headline: Oahu teacher arrested for distributing child porn

An Oahu school teacher is behind bars accused of distributing child pornography in incidents going back to 2019....According to the criminal complaint document, 34-year-old Alden Bunag committed the alleged crimes from November 2019 through at least October 2021....

... Investigators say the two exchanged nearly 3,400 messages and hundreds of images and video files over the course of about seven months....A further search of the Philadelphia teacher’s cellphone uncovered three videos showing an adult man and a minor boy engaged in sex acts, six non-pornographic photos showing Bunag’s students....In some chats Bunag even claimed that he had sex with the teen boy at school during lunch breaks....

.....During a voluntary interview, investigators say Bunag admitted that he had been having sex with a 13-year-old boy who was one of his former students, that he knew the boy was a minor, and that he used camera equipment to record the encounter. He also told investigators that he sent the video to the Philadelphia teacher and others using the messaging app Telegram....

By Matthew Nuttle Jun 17, 2022

https://www.kitv.com/news/crime/oahu-teacher-arrested-for-distributing-child-porn/article_14091862-ee9a-11ec-a773-8f8a78d0c11a.html

Who is the "latest target" here?

The teachers sharing child porn?

Or the 13 year old being abused and being the subject of child pornography films?

Notice that I keep posting example after example after example after example.

Do you find this "outrageous" yet? Are you outraged yet? Who is the one "projecting"?

Last edited by a moderator:
TWEET: Alden Bunag XX@XXAldenBunag

You're f---ing acting like we want to show kids porn or something, but something I've learned through the years is that whenever right-wingers accuse others of something, it's DEFINITELY because they're projecting.

3:02 PM · Apr 6, 2022

https://twitter.com/AldenBunag/status/1511826689982050304

VIDEO: Hawaii teacher arrested for sharing child pornography Jun 16, 2022

A Hawaii teacher has been arrested for sharing child pornography. Federal prosecutors said Alden Bunag sent illicit pictures and video to another teacher on the mainland and admitted to sex with a 13-year-old student.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuricaZSx88
Oof

It’s really hard to project when there is a treasure trove of new material every week.  I still don’t know why Twitter wants to ban the account, these people should be proud.  They are really doing gods work in helping pre-teens to self-identify.  

what a embarrassment.  

Direct Headline: Art teacher fired — let students pose topless, simulate masturbation on camera

A high school teacher has been fired from her job after she let female students take topless photos for an art project..... Wright let girls as young as 15 (years old) take “partially naked” pictures of themselves and other female students.... one shocking snap even saw one of the girls “posing with their hand inside their underwear or in a pose which simulated masturbation....”

...However, the art teacher has blasted back and never wants to enter a classroom again — saying she has been misrepresented.....“I feel there is a deep injustice about it, but I am not going to appeal because I no longer wish to teach....”

By Andrew Court June 17, 2022 7:34pm

https://nypost.com/2022/06/17/art-teacher-fired-let-underage-students-pose-topless-simulate-masturbation-in-photos/

More examples. Example after example after example.

Who are the "latest targets" in this case?

The adult teacher? Or the girls encouraged to be in a video where they simulate masturbation?

Whoa. A parent in XX@XXHoustonISD alleged at a meeting yesterday that a teacher took his underage son to a drag show with a sex offender. The school allegedly did nothing.

A 16 year old boy ( his son) was taken to a drag show with his teacher. His son has photographs and video of the event. One of the drag queens is a convicted pedophile for sexual assault on an 8 year old.

3:50 PM · Jun 10, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535393944560979968

Direct Headline: Allegation: Houston Teacher Took Minor to Drag Queen Show, and School District Did ‘Nothing’

...At a Houston Independent School District meeting last week, one father publicly testified that Patrick Pichler—former Sam Houston High School chemistry teacher and writer for a former LGBTQ publication—recruited” his son for an “adult entertainment” show featuring a convicted pedophile....“He published an article with a lot of students without authorization. He recruited my son. He also took my son to a drag show when he was underage, and it was really bad; it was a really bad experience....He also put him next to this sex offender when he was out there with my son....”

...The father showed a copy of Pichler’s article in About Magazine showcasing the underage students involved at the event without parental permission....identified one of the drag queens as Albert Alfonso Garza, a registered child sex offender convicted of aggravated sexual assault for oral sex on an 8-year-old boy.....Garza was also a featured guest at a “Drag Queen Story Hour” for kids at the Houston Public Library in 2019....

By Jacob Asmussen June 14, 2022

https://texasscorecard.com/state/allegation-houston-teacher-took-minor-to-drag-queen-show-and-school-district-did-nothing/

VIDEO: Drag Queen EXPOSES The TRUTH About Drag Shows And DESTROYS Woke Women For Pushing It On Their Kids Jun 17, 2022 Black Conservative Perspective

Drag queen Kitty Demure speaks out on Parents bringing their kids to drag shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9WuHLTK9NI

Again, who is the latest target here?

The teacher, who is paid with our tax dollars, who decided to take minors into a drag show WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS PERMISSION to be bracketed and targeted by a convicted registered sex offender?

Or these minors who see their teachers as authority figures in their day to day lives?

Drag Queen Kitty Demure speaks the quiet part out loud - She/He/They does not want children at drag shows. Because it hurts the entire LGBT community overall. It lends the evidence and perception that the LGBT community as a whole, not just some distinct corrupt elements, are out to hunt down America's children.

Tell me who should be "outraged" here?

How about the father? You clearly ignore the harm to the children, but did you consider empathy for the complex situation the father is in right now? He's going to smeared as a bigot simply for wanting to stand up and defend his own son.

Direct Headline: Washington Post shuffles Lorenz to different team, top editor must review her work before publication: Report

There continues to be more fallout at the Washington Post over Taylor Lorenz's erroneous report that sparked uproar on social media. The New York Times reported on Friday that Lorenz, the Post's "internet culture" columnist, is being "moved" from "the features staff to the technology team..." .....Sources also allege that Cameron Barr, Washington Post's senior managing editor, was "asked" to "review her articles before publication."

....She echoed what she had previously stated publicly regarding the error in her report, which she insisted stemmed from "miscommunication" and that there are "bad faith campaigns" aimed to discredit her and the Post. Lorenz also maintains she is still a columnist and that her job "has not changed an ounce...."

....Lorenz has long been criticized for her journalism ethics. In 2020, she repeatedly publicized the 15-year-old daughter of Trump aide Kellyanne Conway for the teen's outspoken TikTok posts and allegedly reached out directly to the minor without her parents' permission. ...In 2021, Lorenz falsely accused business tech entrepreneur Marc Andreessen of "using the r-slur," which she admitted was an error.....In April, she doxxed the identity of popular Twitter personality Libs of Tik Tok just days after she decried the online harassment of women during an interview on cable television....She was also forced to walk back a claim she was being "relentlessly" harassed by a so-called "Drudge Report editor," later claiming it was a "joke" and she found it "hilarious" that someone believed she could be harmed by the Drudge Report....

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn June 17, 2022 8:20pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-shuffles-taylor-lorenz-different-team-top-editor-review-work-publication.amp

Taylor Lorenz, part of the core story as to why Libs Of TikTok blew up into the national daily media cycle and unintentionally helped to create "The Streisand Effect" on the widespread grooming and sexual indoctrination of children in America's public schools, effectively gets benched.

Why wasn't she benched before when she doxxed the owner of LOTT?

Then the question becomes, once you look at her entire jacket of controversies and lies, about "Why Hasn't Lorenz Been Fired Yet?"

Direct Headline: Former Jefferson County teacher accused of sending nude photos on Snapchat

...An Imperial woman who taught at a Jefferson County middle school until earlier this year has been accused of sending inappropriate photos to minors, police said....Tosha Kerperien, 37, has been charged with three misdemeanor counts of furnishing or attempting to furnish pornographic material to a minor....nude photos were sent via Snapchat....

Kerperien was listed as an eighth grade math teacher on Ridgewood Middle School's website as of Monday afternoon....

SLPD Jun 6, 2022

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/former-jefferson-county-teacher-accused-of-sending-nude-photos-on-snapchat/article_adaac7b1-aa9f-5cdf-97b8-2965669f9132.html

Direct Headline: Redlands middle school teacher charged with alleged sexual abuse of student

....A Redlands middle school teacher has been criminally charged with sexually abusing a former student who has sued him and the school district for negligence.....The San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office charged Joseph Nardella, 53, with five felony counts, including one count of continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14, two counts of sodomy against a person under the age of 18, and two counts of sodomy of a person under the age of 16.....The alleged abuse occurred over a five-year period from 2015 to 2020, when Nardella was an eighth-grade English teacher...

.....Nardella has been a seventh-grade world history teacher and eighth-grade U.S. history teacher at Clement Middle School since it opened in 1997. He served as Clement’s social studies department chair for 15 years and ran the school’s lunchtime intramural sports program. Currently, he is on administrative leave from the school district.....He was first arrested in January after sheriff’s investigators received a complaint from Nardella’s alleged victim, then 18, who claimed the teacher sexually abused him from the time he was 12, when he was a student at Clement, until he was 17.....

......Nardella’s criminal case and the affiliated civil litigation is the latest development in a sexual abuse scandal that has rocked the Redlands Unified School District for the past decade, prompting the district to pay out more than $41 million since 2016 to settle lawsuits filed by former students alleging they were preyed on and sexually abused by teachers.....Nardella is not the first Clement teacher arrested for allegedly sexually abusing students. Former Clement English teacher Sean Ramiro Lopez is serving a 74-year prison sentence for sexually abusing three students, all preteen and teenage boys, from late 1999 to 2001. Stewart represented some of Lopez’s victims in civil litigation that the school district settled in September 2021 for $11 million.....

By Joe Nelson June 28, 2022 at 7:32 a.m.

https://www.sbsun.com/2022/06/27/redlands-middle-school-teacher-charged-with-alleged-sexual-abuse-of-student/

Who are the targets here Tim?

The former and soon to be incarcerated 8th grade teachers above? Or the innocent children who were sodomized?

The Redlands school district had to pay out 41 million dollars. That's tax payer money. That's money that could be spent creating a better education for the children there. How about giving the actual good teachers raises? Or keeping a music program or helping kids with a math tutoring program?

In that regard, when you look at the staggering opportunity cost, the target list apparently includes every last single child in that school district and every last single tax payer in that area.

Feel free to let me know if you think the above is still "outrageous" or not.

Individual cases of teacher misconduct doesn’t = grand liberal conspiracy to groom children. 

You and your side literally fell for every tweet, post, comment or absurd story about Trump WITHOUT QUESTION, but video evidence isn't good enough?

It's almost as if you're purposefully ignoring the THOUSANDS of videos.  Would you believe it if I said, "source close to X" instead?  Or maybe if we packaged all of these videos up and put them in a folder called The Dossier?

I love when these people claim they were misquoted or there was miscommunication in a direct quote.  

Or it's just anecdotal evidence.  :doh:

One or two might be anecdotal, but we're talking thousands, if not tens of thousands.  They might not all be working in conjunction, but they all subscribe to the same zealotry and all are working towards the same goal.  And all vote Democrat.

This hateful zealotry must be stopped.

This was on twitter regarding a video of a drag show involving little children - 

Daniel de la Fé

@dandelafe

Replying to

@libsoftiktok

As a gay man, and for the millionth time: PLEASE STOP THIS. It's only creating more backlash against us. Leave your kids in their kid world and keep our adult world separate.

10:11 AM · Jul 3, 2022·Twitter Web App

Daniel de la Fé

There are actually a lot of us out here. Many are networking on Twitter. Our voices are simply censored, buried by social media algorithms, and rejected from the mainstream pop culture narrative that has hi-jacked our history to push some neo-Marxist identity politics crap.

Individual cases of teacher misconduct doesn’t = grand liberal conspiracy to groom children. 

Direct Headline: Twitter lets pedophiles publicly discuss their sexual ‘attraction to minors,’ scholar argues By Cara Curtis  January 2020

https://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2020/01/09/twitter-lets-pedophiles-publicly-discuss-their-sexual-attraction-to-minors-scholar-argues/

https://twitter.com/mike_salter/status/121288805725217177

IMAGE of Twitter Pro Pedophile Terms Of Service Agreement

Direct Headline: EXCLUSIVE: Pedophiles are using Twitter to share child porn

A new investigation by The Post Millennial reveals that the distribution of child pornography is happening in plain sight on Twitter.

Anna Slatz and Ian Miles Cheong  July 1, 2020 10:00 AM

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-pedophiles-are-using-twitter-to-share-child-porn

Direct Headline: Anonymous lists Twitter handles of suspected pedophiles

By Matt Liebowitz June 2012

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna47690302

**TWITTER'S ACTUAL TERMS OF SERVICE**:  "Discussions related to child sexual exploitation...as a phenomenon...or attraction towards minors...is permitted...."**

"......'Twitter ... changed its guidelines last March.... to allow (open) public discussion about "attraction towards minors'......."

"...... speculated that ‘minor-attracted people’ may be (openly) permitted to (use Twitter and stay within the bounds of the TOS) discuss ‘attraction to minors’ ..... because of encouragement from (some) forensic psychiatrists..... who want their patients to have an outlet to discuss their issues.'........"

".......' child protection and abuse prevention experts weren’t consulted'.......(Activists for this new guideline change said) .... 'we are concerned that Twitter’s recent suspension of the accounts .....may have been a knee-jerk response to uninformed public pressure...... rather than a reasoned decision made in the very best interests of (all) children'......”

"......'In the last year, pedophile networks on Twitter have increased/exploded..... including (many) users who endorse contact offending....(openly) justify child sexual abuse material.... and (will now) demand access to child sexual abuse dolls.'....."

As usual, you ignore the larger issue.

Big Social Media as a form of agenda from their various HQs are clearly pro pedophile. They are nearly all complicit with the left side of the aisle, the hard radical left and Team Blue. Only Twitter might make some changes when Elon Musk takes over.

The pathway of using social media as a means to hunt down these children to indoctrinate them, sexualize them and sodomize them is the new normal and a massive open conduit for predators.

You, like a few others here, will say " The number of cases is very small against the entire spectrum of all teachers in America"

My answer is the same - Most parents don't think that way. ( I would say nearly all in my book. Let me clarify that, parents where I might actually respect them don't think that way) And it's easy to say when it's not your children in these stories. But one day it might be.

I keep getting denounced and I'll just keep posting example after example after example.

Tommy you’ll never get the 30sec wasted typing that back.  

Direct Headline: ICE, international partners arrest 113 child predators - November 12, 2020

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-international-partners-arrest-113-child-predators

Direct Headline: Pedophiles want photos shared on social media. Here's what to know before you post a picture of kids

"To you, it might be innocent," said a police detective. "To this pedophile, it's like a prize. It's like, 'This is amazing. Someone just gave me this for free.'"

Melissa Correa  2:26 PM CST November 21, 2019

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/pedophiles-are-looking-for-photos-of-your-kids-on-social-media/285-c69166b1-7387-48ac-ae6d-cb53d907562a

"......'Twitter’s head of product has endorsed/making massive changes to encrypting Twitter’s DM (direct messaging) function..... (tell me) what else could Twitter do to make its platform.... more (openly) user friendly for pedophiles?

".....'For(more than) twenty plus years... these tech (and social media) companies have buried their heads in the sand when it comes to online pedophilia...... Pedophiles need early intervention, treatment and support for real (lasting) behavior change...... They do not need a public forum to discuss their (open) sexual attraction to children.'...."

(U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) ..... arrested 113 alleged child predators across the U.S. and in South America....during phase seven of Operation Protected Childhood (OPC VII) ..... 781 arrests and 1,383 executed search warrants since 2017)

".....'provided (clear) information indicating that the target of investigation..... had (frequently) used the Facebook Messenger .... to distribute files of child pornography.'...."

".......'indicating that a (suspected) target at the residence..... had used Twitter direct messaging..... to (privately) distribute (mass) files of child pornography.'...."

".....(HPD Sexual Crimes Investigator Menendez-Sierra).... 'confirmed that pedophiles are on social media all the time..... using the (same) mainstream pages adults and children use.... to share (illegal) photos....They live on (social media)... and (habit any medium).... to do with photos'...."

Do you have anything to offer this thread except for attacks against myself and other Conservatives here?

Because I keep pointing out example after example after example. I keep laying down more and more information and context.

Direct Headline: ICE, international partners arrest 113 child predators - November 12, 2020

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-international-partners-arrest-113-child-predators

Direct Headline: Pedophiles want photos shared on social media. Here's what to know before you post a picture of kids

"To you, it might be innocent," said a police detective. "To this pedophile, it's like a prize. It's like, 'This is amazing. Someone just gave me this for free.'"

Melissa Correa  2:26 PM CST November 21, 2019

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/pedophiles-are-looking-for-photos-of-your-kids-on-social-media/285-c69166b1-7387-48ac-ae6d-cb53d907562a

"......'Twitter’s head of product has endorsed/making massive changes to encrypting Twitter’s DM (direct messaging) function..... (tell me) what else could Twitter do to make its platform.... more (openly) user friendly for pedophiles?

".....'For(more than) twenty plus years... these tech (and social media) companies have buried their heads in the sand when it comes to online pedophilia...... Pedophiles need early intervention, treatment and support for real (lasting) behavior change...... They do not need a public forum to discuss their (open) sexual attraction to children.'...."

(U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) ..... arrested 113 alleged child predators across the U.S. and in South America....during phase seven of Operation Protected Childhood (OPC VII) ..... 781 arrests and 1,383 executed search warrants since 2017)

".....'provided (clear) information indicating that the target of investigation..... had (frequently) used the Facebook Messenger .... to distribute files of child pornography.'...."

".......'indicating that a (suspected) target at the residence..... had used Twitter direct messaging..... to (privately) distribute (mass) files of child pornography.'...."

".....(HPD Sexual Crimes Investigator Menendez-Sierra).... 'confirmed that pedophiles are on social media all the time..... using the (same) mainstream pages adults and children use.... to share (illegal) photos....They live on (social media)... and (habit any medium).... to do with photos'...."

Do you have anything to offer this thread except for attacks against myself and other Conservatives here?

Because I keep pointing out example after example after example. I keep laying down more and more information and context.
How is what I posted in reply to Tommy an attack GG on you or anyone else? I hang up and wait for your answer. 

Direct Headline: Twitter lets pedophiles publicly discuss their sexual ‘attraction to minors,’ scholar argues By Cara Curtis  January 2020

https://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2020/01/09/twitter-lets-pedophiles-publicly-discuss-their-sexual-attraction-to-minors-scholar-argues/

https://twitter.com/mike_salter/status/121288805725217177

IMAGE of Twitter Pro Pedophile Terms Of Service Agreement

Direct Headline: EXCLUSIVE: Pedophiles are using Twitter to share child porn

A new investigation by The Post Millennial reveals that the distribution of child pornography is happening in plain sight on Twitter.

Anna Slatz and Ian Miles Cheong  July 1, 2020 10:00 AM

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-pedophiles-are-using-twitter-to-share-child-porn

Direct Headline: Anonymous lists Twitter handles of suspected pedophiles

By Matt Liebowitz June 2012

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna47690302

**TWITTER'S ACTUAL TERMS OF SERVICE**:  "Discussions related to child sexual exploitation...as a phenomenon...or attraction towards minors...is permitted...."**

"......'Twitter ... changed its guidelines last March.... to allow (open) public discussion about "attraction towards minors'......."

"...... speculated that ‘minor-attracted people’ may be (openly) permitted to (use Twitter and stay within the bounds of the TOS) discuss ‘attraction to minors’ ..... because of encouragement from (some) forensic psychiatrists..... who want their patients to have an outlet to discuss their issues.'........"

".......' child protection and abuse prevention experts weren’t consulted'.......(Activists for this new guideline change said) .... 'we are concerned that Twitter’s recent suspension of the accounts .....may have been a knee-jerk response to uninformed public pressure...... rather than a reasoned decision made in the very best interests of (all) children'......”

"......'In the last year, pedophile networks on Twitter have increased/exploded..... including (many) users who endorse contact offending....(openly) justify child sexual abuse material.... and (will now) demand access to child sexual abuse dolls.'....."

Big Social Media as a form of agenda from their various HQs are clearly pro pedophile. They are nearly all complicit with the left side of the aisle, the hard radical left and Team Blue. Only Twitter might make some changes when Elon Musk takes over.

The pathway of using social media as a means to hunt down these children to indoctrinate them, sexualize them and sodomize them is the new normal and a massive open conduit for predators.

You, like a few others here, will say " The number of cases is very small against the entire spectrum of all teachers in America"

My answer is the same - Most parents don't think that way. ( I would say nearly all in my book. Let me clarify that, parents where I might actually respect them don't think that way) And it's easy to say when it's not your children in these stories. But one day it might be.

I keep getting denounced and I'll just keep posting example after example after example.
https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/sexual-exploitation-policy

This seems like a pretty reasonable policy to me. It doesn't sound pro-pedophile.

"We have a zero-tolerance child sexual exploitation policy on Twitter." 

Our voices are simply censored, buried by social media algorithms, and rejected from the mainstream pop culture narrative that has hi-jacked our history to push some neo-Marxist identity politics crap.
What kind of word salad right wing MadLibs is this? 

https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/sexual-exploitation-policy

This seems like a pretty reasonable policy to me. It doesn't sound pro-pedophile.

"We have a zero-tolerance child sexual exploitation policy on Twitter." 
Doesnt seem like they are enforcing said policies 

Last year, statistics from the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) found that Twitter is responsible for half of the child abuse material found online found by UK investigators. According to the IWF, 49 percent of the child abuse material it found online in the last three years originated on Twitter. Accounting for 1,396 of the total 2,835 incidents found.

I don't agree that fact shows that they are not enforcing their policies. I'd say that shows that it is incredibly tough to moderate an app with as much content as Twitter and that they need to do a better job at enforcing that policy. How many tweets are removed due to violating this policy?

I was responding to the argument that their policy itself is pro-pedophile. It does not appear to be pro-pedophile to me.

This is nonsense; “big tech” isn’t pro-pedophile. One would think you of all people would know how difficult it is to moderate public forums.  Is FBG “pro-inserection” because it allows you and other right wing member post your conspiracy theories?  Of course not.  

In your world, where do these big tech companies meet to plan their vast pro-pedo actions?  Is it FBook, Twitter, Amazon, and Google?  Is Truth Social part of the conspiracy? 

I apologize if I misinterpreted; I thought you were agreeing with another post which seemed to be arguing for #2 in the playbook.
Was just saying it was a waste of time making an argument on this, for those with a passionate opinion hearts and minds are made up.  

This is nonsense; “big tech” isn’t pro-pedophile. One would think you of all people would know how difficult it is to moderate public forums.  Is FBG “pro-inserection” because it allows you and other right wing member post your conspiracy theories?  Of course not.  

In your world, where do these big tech companies meet to plan their vast pro-pedo actions?  Is it FBook, Twitter, Amazon, and Google?  Is Truth Social part of the conspiracy? 
Is ins erection some sort of  code? 

dkp993 said:
Was just saying it was a waste of time making an argument on this, for those with a passionate opinion hearts and minds are made up.  

Direct Headline: Washington state school board director to teach sexual 'pleasure' class to 9-year-olds at sex shop

The classes will be held at a local sex shop called WinkWink...A Washington state school board director who owns a sex shop is making headlines after announcing she will teach sex education classes for children as young as 9 on topics such as "sexual anatomy for pleasure".....Jenn Mason, owner of sex shop WinkWink in Bellingham and school board director for the Bellingham School District...announced there will be four, three-hour sex education classes held at WinkWink next month as part of an event billed the "Uncringe Academy." ....

....Class topics include.... "Gender and sexual identities,".... among others.....WinkWink did not immediately respond to Fox News Digitals request for comment, but Mason defended teaching "safer sex practices" for 9- to 12-year-olds....Mason also described sex as something with no set definition, arguing that one person’s definition of sex can vary from another’s.....

.....Mason made headlines earlier this year when WinkWink announced a "Queer Youth Open Mic Night" for children ranging from ages 0 to 18 at the sex shop, billing it as one celebrating "youth pride" by holding a space and "stage for young queer voices in our community......"

By Emma Colton July 5, 2022 10:39am EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-state-school-board-director-teach-sexual-pleasure-class-9-year-olds-sex-shop

The "waste of time" apparently occurs when you keep trying to pretend that there is not a real trend and real problem with far too many teacher and educators in America indoctrinating children and trying to "sexualize" them.

You can attack me all you want ( you've done it plenty before), you can try the entire radical leftist routine here in the PSF ( gas lighting, sealioning, logical fallacy bombing, ad hominem, gaming the Report Button and all the rest) but all I need to do is keep posting example after example after example.

I providing consistent evidence to support my position. You are providing what exactly to support yours? Virtue signaling?  Newsflash for you, you aren't doing a bang up job at virtue signaling either.

Users who are viewing this thread