What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Libs Of TikTok (Teachers): Locked Out From Twitter Over Posting About Kids At Drag Shows (4/24/22 5:19PST) (2 Viewers)

The videos are often selectively edited (ie. skip the start where the protagonist is acting like an idiot as well), out of context or simply staged
I thought Damon Arnette of the Raiders had to be a joke. Just had to be. Oh no, it was very real. Very, very real. People will do crazy things with the camera on with adrenaline pumping through their veins. That "post" button can be a magical feeling containing multitudes of excitement to the distraught, the giddy, the celebratory, the lonely -- whatever you have. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've become very cynical of believing anything posted online. Especially anything that is meant to outrage me. For example I am highly cynical about any videos showing public confrontations where we are suppose to be outraged at one party. The videos are often selectively edited (ie. skip the start where the protagonist is acting like an idiot as well), out of context or simply staged. I'm sure a good amount of these videos are legit, but too many have proven to be misleading for me to trust any of them. Anyway this story just shows why these types of accounts should be ignored imo. 

VIDEO: Dad Confronts Teacher who made Son Wear Dress Mar 9, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5vEBIuiDE

Direct Headline: Mother pulls son from preschool after he wore a dress while allegedly playing dress-up

On Friday, Kayla Bedford, 24, a stay-at-home mother in Wichita, Kan., withdrew her 2-year-old son Zach from the private Christian school Bethany Early Childhood Center after her girlfriend reportedly saw the boy “parading around in a dress” after she dropped him off that morning.

Kayla says after saying goodbye to the boy, her girlfriend turned to look and saw that the 2-year-old was putting on a dress. “She came back into the classroom and took off the dress saying, ‘We don’t do this’ in front of the teacher,” Kayla tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “I am a lesbian, but I don’t push my son in any direction. Whatever he decides to do or wear in the future is his decision.”

Later that day, Kayla came to school to speak to the teacher and says when she walked into the classroom, her son was putting on the dress again while a teacher stood over him. “I pulled his teacher aside and explained that I don’t condone my son wearing a dress at school,” says Kayla. “She just laughed and said, ‘He’s only two!’”

Elise Solé December 4, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/now/mother-pulls-son-preschool-wore-dress-allegedly-playing-dress-024543672.html

One of these "teachers" put a 2 year boy in a dress. And didn't tell the parents. Or notify the parents. Or ask the parents. Was the boy ever asked to undress from the clothing that was put on him at home by his parents to put on this dress?  The parent specifically said not to put her son in a dress ever again and yet it kept happening.

Did you hear the response of the "teacher" here?

"I'm sorry you feel that way" while telling a concerned parent/grand parent to go get some babble talk thrown at them from school administration.

Then the last ditch "defense"  by saying, "He's 2"

Because violating a little boy by trying to indoctrinate him by putting a dress on him without any kind of discussion with his parents/grand parents is supposed to wash away because he might be too young to either remember or understand the harm inflicted upon him?

What can possibly be "selectively edited" down from to make anything like this seem even remotely acceptable to any parent in this country?

Tim, there should some kind of informal rule for you to restrict yourself to just one alias at a time. No one else is going to say it, but I will, it's unsettling for people to see you argue with one of your own aliases in the same thread on the same topic. When it happens it just plain creeps people out. And it's egregious when you use one of your aliases to support your main account or run hard shade on anyone who disagrees with your main account.

VIDEO: Dad Confronts Teacher who made Son Wear Dress Mar 9, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5vEBIuiDE

Direct Headline: Mother pulls son from preschool after he wore a dress while allegedly playing dress-up

On Friday, Kayla Bedford, 24, a stay-at-home mother in Wichita, Kan., withdrew her 2-year-old son Zach from the private Christian school Bethany Early Childhood Center after her girlfriend reportedly saw the boy “parading around in a dress” after she dropped him off that morning.

Kayla says after saying goodbye to the boy, her girlfriend turned to look and saw that the 2-year-old was putting on a dress. “She came back into the classroom and took off the dress saying, ‘We don’t do this’ in front of the teacher,” Kayla tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “I am a lesbian, but I don’t push my son in any direction. Whatever he decides to do or wear in the future is his decision.”

Later that day, Kayla came to school to speak to the teacher and says when she walked into the classroom, her son was putting on the dress again while a teacher stood over him. “I pulled his teacher aside and explained that I don’t condone my son wearing a dress at school,” says Kayla. “She just laughed and said, ‘He’s only two!’”

Elise Solé December 4, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/now/mother-pulls-son-preschool-wore-dress-allegedly-playing-dress-024543672.html

One of these "teachers" put a 2 year boy in a dress. And didn't tell the parents. Or notify the parents. Or ask the parents. Was the boy ever asked to undress from the clothing that was put on him at home by his parents to put on this dress?  The parent specifically said not to put her son in a dress ever again and yet it kept happening.

Did you hear the response of the "teacher" here?

"I'm sorry you feel that way" while telling a concerned parent/grand parent to go get some babble talk thrown at them from school administration.

Then the last ditch "defense"  by saying, "He's 2"

Because violating a little boy by trying to indoctrinate him by putting a dress on him without any kind of discussion with his parents/grand parents is supposed to wash away because he might be too young to either remember or understand the harm inflicted upon him?

What can possibly be "selectively edited" down from to make anything like this seem even remotely acceptable to any parent in this country?

Tim, there should some kind of informal rule for you to restrict yourself to just one alias at a time. No one else is going to say it, but I will, it's unsettling for people to see you argue with one of your own aliases in the same thread on the same topic. When it happens it just plain creeps people out. And it's egregious when you use one of your aliases to support your main account or run hard shade on anyone who disagrees with your main account.
The second story seems like much to do about nothing.  The teacher didn’t force upon or do any wrong.  The 2 year old was just playing, are we really claiming it’s the responsibility of the teacher to not allow the kid to play?  If he were to pick up a Barbie Doll is the teacher supposed to rip it out of his hands because that’s to effeminate?  What if a little girl decides to play with a toy truck?  That not acceptable?  This whole thing is getting out of hand (both ways).  No teacher should be forcing ideals upon kids be it sexual or otherwise, but a teacher should also not be classified as indoctrinating a kid because they allowed a 2 yr old to play with a dress.  

The second story seems like much to do about nothing.  The teacher didn’t force upon or do any wrong.  The 2 year old was just playing, are we really claiming it’s the responsibility of the teacher to not allow the kid to play?  If he were to pick up a Barbie Doll is the teacher supposed to rip it out of his hands because that’s to effeminate?  What if a little girl decides to play with a toy truck?  That not acceptable?  This whole thing is getting out of hand (both ways).  No teacher should be forcing ideals upon kids be it sexual or otherwise, but a teacher should also not be classified as indoctrinating a kid because they allowed a 2 yr old to play with a dress.  
Yeah. This is kind of the lack of context I was talking about. "Boy voluntarily plays with dress" turns into "preschool indoctrinating boy by putting him into dress". If the parent doesn't want their boy playing with a dress, that's fine (it's their choice) but it's not evil of the preschool to allow it. It's a private preschool, if you don't like how they are teaching your child then find a different one. This doesn't need to become an outrage on the internet.

VIDEO: WATCH: HS Teacher hosted a DRAG SHOW For STUDENTS, didn't notify parents Apr 29, 2022

A teacher at a Pennsylvania high school hosted a drag show for students in the "Genders Sexualities Alliance" club after school hours and didn't notify parents or ask for permission slips. The incident occurred at the Hempfield High School in Lancaster on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Vc395RKfQ

Direct Headline: Midstate teacher suspended after hosting drag show at high school

In the picture circulating on social media, the teacher is standing with what appears to be four drag queens in revealing clothes, one of whom appears to have their backside exposed....According to Hempfield School District, it was “made aware of a serious situation” that took place at the high school on Monday, April 25, during after-school hours....The school district said they were notified of the “performance” that happened during an after-school event for student members of the Gay Sexuality Alliance Club.

The school district would not confirm the identity of the teacher, but it did say an individual has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation....The school district administration said in a statement they apologize to students, parents, and the community....“We are appalled at what took place and in no way condone this type of activity in our schools. Neither the dress of the invited guests nor the performance was appropriate in our school setting. We are taking the incident seriously in our ongoing investigation and follow-up actions. It is important to district administrators that the district has the trust and confidence of the community, and we realize that an incident such as this completely undermines that trust.

by: George Stockburger, Kendra Nichols Updated: Apr 29, 2022 / 06:57 PM EDT

https://www.abc27.com/investigators/midstate-teacher-suspended-after-hosting-drag-show-at-high-school/

My previous reply to this thread was apparently deleted.

Nothing you can say or try to rationalize or try to justify will avoid the issue that YOU CANNOT PUT A  2 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY IN A DRESS OR RUN A STRIP SHOW IN A HIGH SCHOOL WHILE TRYING TO CONCEAL IT FROM THEIR PARENTS AND NOT NOTIFY THE PARENTS AND/OR ASK FOR THEIR SPECIFIC EXPRESSED PERMISSION AND GET IT IN WRITING.

Nearly all parents in this country would be offended by this behavior. Paid for by their tax dollars. That small sliver of the population who wouldn't be offended, the administration of these schools don't want the potential legal liability and the completely toxic PR stemming from it.

The typical radical leftist counter arguments with the flailing, "You must be a bigot/racist/xenophobe/hate LGBT!" doesn't fly here.

Don't mess with people's children. Especially in this modern age of adversarial legalism in the US. Everyone sues for everything now. So even if people have ideological disagreement, there's still the practical functioning of the school as a local institution and it's reputation at stake. When parents pull their kids out of public school, those who can, that cuts off dollars for that district. That impacts all parents and all students and all teachers.

VIDEO: WATCH: HS Teacher hosted a DRAG SHOW For STUDENTS, didn't notify parents Apr 29, 2022

A teacher at a Pennsylvania high school hosted a drag show for students in the "Genders Sexualities Alliance" club after school hours and didn't notify parents or ask for permission slips. The incident occurred at the Hempfield High School in Lancaster on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Vc395RKfQ

Direct Headline: Midstate teacher suspended after hosting drag show at high school

In the picture circulating on social media, the teacher is standing with what appears to be four drag queens in revealing clothes, one of whom appears to have their backside exposed....According to Hempfield School District, it was “made aware of a serious situation” that took place at the high school on Monday, April 25, during after-school hours....The school district said they were notified of the “performance” that happened during an after-school event for student members of the Gay Sexuality Alliance Club.

The school district would not confirm the identity of the teacher, but it did say an individual has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation....The school district administration said in a statement they apologize to students, parents, and the community....“We are appalled at what took place and in no way condone this type of activity in our schools. Neither the dress of the invited guests nor the performance was appropriate in our school setting. We are taking the incident seriously in our ongoing investigation and follow-up actions. It is important to district administrators that the district has the trust and confidence of the community, and we realize that an incident such as this completely undermines that trust.

by: George Stockburger, Kendra Nichols Updated: Apr 29, 2022 / 06:57 PM EDT

https://www.abc27.com/investigators/midstate-teacher-suspended-after-hosting-drag-show-at-high-school/

My previous reply to this thread was apparently deleted.

Nothing you can say or try to rationalize or try to justify will avoid the issue that YOU CANNOT PUT A  2 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY IN A DRESS OR RUN A STRIP SHOW IN A HIGH SCHOOL WHILE TRYING TO CONCEAL IT FROM THEIR PARENTS AND NOT NOTIFY THE PARENTS AND/OR ASK FOR THEIR SPECIFIC EXPRESSED PERMISSION AND GET IT IN WRITING.

Nearly all parents in this country would be offended by this behavior. Paid for by their tax dollars. That small sliver of the population who wouldn't be offended, the administration of these schools don't want the potential legal liability and the completely toxic PR stemming from it.

The typical radical leftist counter arguments with the flailing, "You must be a bigot/racist/xenophobe/hate LGBT!" doesn't fly here.

Don't mess with people's children. Especially in this modern age of adversarial legalism in the US. Everyone sues for everything now. So even if people have ideological disagreement, there's still the practical functioning of the school as a local institution and it's reputation at stake. When parents pull their kids out of public school, those who can, that cuts off dollars for that district. That impacts all parents and all students and all teachers.
What do those links have anything to do with the specific story I commented specifically on?  

What do those links have anything to do with the specific story I commented specifically on?  

VIDEO: Osceola County parents say inappropriate book needs to be removed from school library Oct 20, 2021

Retired teacher Vanessa Bryant says she was surprised to find out that a book, called Lawn Boy, is available at Harmony High School.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEbjGtJWIs

VIDEO: WOKE Teacher Gets FIRED From School After Coming Out As Trans To Fourth Graders Mar 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTlZXDbZfjk

The current Democratic Party can leverage it's influence over the majority of the top level activist complicit left leaning MSM to suppress these stories from coming out.

They cannot however stop

1) Online viral discussion

2) Reporting from local news outlets

The multiple ranged attacks on Libs Of Tiktok by the radical left is an attempt to keep the general American public from seeing the impact of these viral videos that are blowing up and keep the Democratic Party from facing the negative media optics/voter backlash that cannot be contained. What you really want is to silence me. But as I provide countless examples, again and again, and ranging from multiple school districts and multiple cities and states around the country, it's becoming obvious that this is not some isolated problem and this is not some random coincidence.

If you want to silence me, raise the level of discussion. You are trying to sell the idea that the problem that many parents have with these issues are about, to your example,  "A little girl playing with a truck"

Logical fallacy. False Equivalence. Clear cut limp wristed flailing level of logical fallacy bombing on your part.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/False-Equivalence

Teachers, paid with our tax dollars, shouldn't expect to keep their jobs in public schools if they decide they want to discuss their personal sex lives to 4th graders and read from books intentionally slipped through their school district's vetting process ( and sometimes it's just plain openly complicit).

What exactly is so controversial about that viewpoint?

Don't mess with people's kids.

If you want to silence me, raise the level of discussion
So again another long diatribe that doesn’t address my post.  I don’t want to silence you I just want you to answer the question.  What do either of these last 2 posts have to do with my specific comments about that specific event?   

So again another long diatribe that doesn’t address my post.  I don’t want to silence you I just want you to answer the question.  What do either of these last 2 posts have to do with my specific comments about that specific event?   

Direct Headline: Florida mom filing suit after child transitioned at school without her consent: 'Happening all over' US

January Littlejohn is suing her daughter's school after it held secret gender talks without parental knowledge or consent.."This same protocol is in place in many, many schools across districts everywhere, and even the guides being used to dictate these transgender support plans that cut parents out even have the same language."....This comes after Republican lawmakers sent a letter to Education Secretary Miguel Cardona after a 12-year-old Florida girl reportedly attempted to commit suicide after undergoing secret gender transition talks with her school....."There are lawsuits in Wisconsin, Maryland, Oregon, California," Broyles said. "This is a national agenda, and parents need to recognize they have the right to direct the upbringing, education, care, medical decisions, mental health decisions of their child."

By Bailee Hill May 2, 2022 6:46am EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/media/florida-mom-january-littlejohn-lawsuit-transgender-school

Direct Headline: Massachusetts parents sue school, say officials encouraged children to use new names, pronouns without consent

Parents are taking their children's school to court, alleging teachers encouraged their children to change their pronouns and names without the parents' knowledge....Parents Stephen Foote and Marissa Silvestri claim their child was encouraged by Ludlow Public School officials to adopt a new name and different gendered pronouns. Parents Jonathan Feliciano and Sandra Salmeron, who are also involved in the suit, allege the school's policies to withhold information from parents about children's gender identities violates their parental and religious rights.

By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi April 16, 2022 3:49pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/family/massachusetts-parents-sue-school-gender-identity-consent

Whether or not you think what some teachers are doing with their students is "wrong" or not in your own eyes doesn't change the reality that is a clear issue in terms of public administration and legal liability when you have teachers acting either unilaterally on their own outside of school standards and rules, or breaking them, or concealing information from parents or trying to encourage minors to conceal information about their care/well being to their parents.

Many public school districts in America, I would say the majority, require some kind of signed Medical Authorization Form ( by the parent or legal guardian or by a licensed physician) on file, before they could even give a minor some Tylenol for a simple headache.

You can't do that without a permission slip, but you can talk about your gory personal sex life to a 4th grader. You can bump, grind and twerk in sexualized outfits on school grounds in front of the students. You can apparently try to convince a minor that they need to switch genders and not discuss any of it with their parents.

Public schools always have an eye on potential liability. What kind of massive financial destruction could a school district face for a teacher deciding to run a drag strip show on school grounds without parents knowing what was going on? Or putting their children into dresses without permission? The end result of a brutal extended lawsuit, sapping valuable resources from things like math and science and sports, impacts all teachers, all schools, all parents and all students.

Your behavior is transparent. Try to distill down just one of countless clearly widespread examples and see if you can parse it down to try to imply the harm in all the discussed cases should be perceived as lessened.

All I need to do is to keep bringing up more examples of what is clearly a widespread disturbing pattern in this country right now about how there is a clear agenda to push specific sexualized ideology on children. You'll run out of rationalizations, ad hominem, logical fallacy bombings and sealioning before I run out of examples.

Your behavior is transparent. Try to distill down just one of countless clearly widespread examples and see if you can parse it down to try to imply the harm in all the discussed cases should be perceived as lessened.
First let me make it clear, you’re really bad at making assumptions. And I mean like extraordinarily bad. Do me a favor since you know how I feel on this subject so well tell me where I commented on anything other the the one specific incident YOU brought up that I addressed. Scratch that, I’ll help you as you’re probably multitasking trying to find 14 links that have nothing to do with what I said…..

Here goes….. an actual quote from my post in my first reply to you….

No teacher should be forcing ideals upon kids be it sexual or otherwise, but a teacher should also not be classified as indoctrinating a kid because they allowed a 2 yr old to play with a dress.”

I even bolded and italicized my feelings on the matter for you. You literally couldn’t be more wrong about my feelings on the matter yet for multiple posts now you’ve made it clear to me what you know I’m thinking.  You’re wrong and have been the whole time.  It was all there in my first post.  

If you actually want the dialogue you claim to want you might wanna slow down and actually read people‘s posts. Stop making assumptions, start asking questions and stop lecturing. Maybe you’ll get the thing you claim your desiring.  

dkp993 said:
Here goes….. an actual quote from my post in my first reply to you….

No teacher should be forcing ideals upon kids be it sexual or otherwise, but a teacher should also not be classified as indoctrinating a kid because they allowed a 2 yr old to play with a dress.”...

TWEET: Libs of TikTok XX@XXlibsoftiktok

A pansexual Florida middle school teacher was allegedly fired for discussing sexuality with her students.

11:17 AM · May 4, 2022·

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1521917040834977792

Direct Headline: Florida teacher allegedly fired for discussing sexual orientation with students

An art teacher at a middle school in Cape Coral, Florida, who identifies as “pansexual,” said she was fired from her job for discussing sexuality with her students, according to a report from WBBH News in Florida....Casey Scott, a first-year art teacher at Trafalgar Middle School, said her students were curious about her sexual orientation, so she decided to chat about it with them. Alongside the discussion, students drew flags expressing their own sexuality...After posting her students' drawings on the classroom door, Scott was asked to remove them....

This year, the Florida legislature passed a law seeking to stop public educators from discussing sexual orientation and gender identity with young students. The new law prohibits instruction about sexual orientation and gender identity among younger elementary school-age students, as well as with older students if the content of the discussion is deemed to not be age-appropriate....Smith showed WBBH News social media posts she claimed were from students upset about her firing. However, speaking with officials from the Lee County school district, WBBH News was shown several complaints from parents and students regarding the incident....

Really ashamed, I guess, disappointed,” Scott said, “because I feel like it’s all my fault and I was just being myself.”...

by ALEC SCHEMMEL Wednesday, May 4th 2022

https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida-teacher-allegedly-fired-for-discussing-sexual-orientation-with-students

VIDEO: Why Are So Many Teachers Coming Out as LGBT to Their STUDENTS? Sep 22, 2021 Matt Walsh

Recently, there has been a trend of teachers coming out as LGBT to their students and posting about it on TikTok. Why do they do this? It's simple. They have "main character syndrome."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIqymq5xuIk

You are consistently avoiding the entire issue of PARENTAL CONSENT FOR MINORS

The 2 year old was not "just playing with a dress" as you describe it. The parent of the child saw the child in a dress and confronted the teacher and said I don't want my child involved in that or doing that. Then the grandparent came the next day after IT HAPPENED AGAIN. The grandparent in the video even says that their family decided to informally not report the first incident because they wanted to give the school and the teacher the benefit of the doubt. And it was not until it HAPPENED YET AGAIN, EVEN AFTER THE PARENT EXPRESSLY SAID NOT TO PUT THEIR SON IN A DRESS, that it became a school administration issue, a legal issue and a national media issue.

The video shows the teacher saying "I'm sorry you feel that way" What an utterly arrogant and disgusting response. You were told once informally not to do it. Don't put my son in a dress. Then you DECIDE TO KEEP DOING IT AND HOPE YOU CAN CONCEAL IT FROM THE PARENTS WITHOUT THEIR ACTUAL CONSENT? How can this be seen as anything other than forcing a specific agenda and "ideals" down the throats of a family and their child?

Casey Scott in Florida just got fired for talking about her gory personal sexual life with her students. Then encouraging them to draw "flags" denoting their sexuality and pulled no punches in placing them on the outer door of her classroom so EVERYONE could see it.

Matt Walsh has a good perspective on this. The teachers in question aren't focused on the well being of the students, the students and children are simply revolving around the gigantic planet sized narcissism of The Tao Of All About Me All The Time. And the pathway is designed to create "mini replicated versions" of the teacher's unhinged view of their raw unfiltered awesomeness.

Here's a crazy idea for Casey Scott and others. Teach math. Teach English. Teach art. Have a sing along. There's plenty to talk about other than what an adult teacher does in their bedroom at home.

A pansexual Florida middle school teacher was allegedly fired for discussing sexuality with her students.

11:17 AM · May 4, 2022·

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1521917040834977792

Direct Headline: Florida teacher allegedly fired for discussing sexual orientation with students

An art teacher at a middle school in Cape Coral, Florida, who identifies as “pansexual,” said she was fired from her job for discussing sexuality with her students, according to a report from WBBH News in Florida....Casey Scott, a first-year art teacher at Trafalgar Middle School, said her students were curious about her sexual orientation, so she decided to chat about it with them. Alongside the discussion, students drew flags expressing their own sexuality...After posting her students' drawings on the classroom door, Scott was asked to remove them....

This year, the Florida legislature passed a law seeking to stop public educators from discussing sexual orientation and gender identity with young students. The new law prohibits instruction about sexual orientation and gender identity among younger elementary school-age students, as well as with older students if the content of the discussion is deemed to not be age-appropriate....Smith showed WBBH News social media posts she claimed were from students upset about her firing. However, speaking with officials from the Lee County school district, WBBH News was shown several complaints from parents and students regarding the incident....

Really ashamed, I guess, disappointed,” Scott said, “because I feel like it’s all my fault and I was just being myself.”...

by ALEC SCHEMMEL Wednesday, May 4th 2022

https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida-teacher-allegedly-fired-for-discussing-sexual-orientation-with-students

VIDEO: Why Are So Many Teachers Coming Out as LGBT to Their STUDENTS? Sep 22, 2021 Matt Walsh

Recently, there has been a trend of teachers coming out as LGBT to their students and posting about it on TikTok. Why do they do this? It's simple. They have "main character syndrome."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIqymq5xuIk

You are consistently avoiding the entire issue of PARENTAL CONSENT FOR MINORS

The 2 year old was not "just playing with a dress" as you describe it. The parent of the child saw the child in a dress and confronted the teacher and said I don't want my child involved in that or doing that. Then the grandparent came the next day after IT HAPPENED AGAIN. The grandparent in the video even says that their family decided to informally not report the first incident because they wanted to give the school and the teacher the benefit of the doubt. And it was not until it HAPPENED YET AGAIN, EVEN AFTER THE PARENT EXPRESSLY SAID NOT TO PUT THEIR SON IN A DRESS, that it became a school administration issue, a legal issue and a national media issue.

The video shows the teacher saying "I'm sorry you feel that way" What an utterly arrogant and disgusting response. You were told once informally not to do it. Don't put my son in a dress. Then you DECIDE TO KEEP DOING IT AND HOPE YOU CAN CONCEAL IT FROM THE PARENTS WITHOUT THEIR ACTUAL CONSENT? How can this be seen as anything other than forcing a specific agenda and "ideals" down the throats of a family and their child?

Casey Scott in Florida just got fired for talking about her gory personal sexual life with her students. Then encouraging them to draw "flags" denoting their sexuality and pulled no punches in placing them on the outer door of her classroom so EVERYONE could see it.

Matt Walsh has a good perspective on this. The teachers in question aren't focused on the well being of the students, the students and children are simply revolving around the gigantic planet sized narcissism of The Tao Of All About Me All The Time. And the pathway is designed to create "mini replicated versions" of the teacher's unhinged view of their raw unfiltered awesomeness.

Here's a crazy idea for Casey Scott and others. Teach math. Teach English. Teach art. Have a sing along. There's plenty to talk about other than what an adult teacher does in their bedroom at home.
Yeah I simply don’t agree with your assessment. I do not think it’s the teachers responsibility to control what toys kids play with. Let’s take my example of the little girl playing with a truck. Let’s say the parents said they don’t want their little girl playing with a truck because it’s too masculine. I don’t believe the teachers job is to rip the truck out of the child’s hand every time the child picks it up. Same for this two year old in the dress. 
Now you bolded and underlined that the teacher put the kid in the dress. As I read the story and understand it that is simply not accurate. If the teacher had actually put the kid in the dress especially after The parents said no to it, yes I would agree that’s not ok.  But as I understood it the kid just decided to pick up the dress and play with it himself. The teacher did not have the action of putting it on the kid.  That is a massive distinction. Much like the example of the little girl in the truck I do not think it’s the teachers responsibility to rip the dress off the kid who is simply playing with what he likely has no idea is a “feminine” thing. For All we know the kid thinks the dress is a cape like Superman. It’s a two-year-old for chrissakes.  I do not see, in this example, a teacher forcing their will upon a child. I do not agree with and I’m not OK with a teacher doing that. But I do not see that happening in this instance. And that’s been my point all along. 

And by the way feel free to apologize at any time or place for your mischaracterizations of me and my position multiple times in your posts.  

Yeah I simply don’t agree with your assessment. I do not think it’s the teachers responsibility to control what toys kids play with. Let’s take my example of the little girl playing with a truck. Let’s say the parents said they don’t want their little girl playing with a truck because it’s too masculine. I don’t believe the teachers job is to rip the truck out of the child’s hand every time the child picks it up. Same for this two year old in the dress. 
Now you bolded and underlined that the teacher put the kid in the dress. As I read the story and understand it that is simply not accurate. If the teacher had actually put the kid in the dress especially after The parents said no to it, yes I would agree that’s not ok.  But as I understood it the kid just decided to pick up the dress and play with it himself. The teacher did not have the action of putting it on the kid.  That is a massive distinction. Much like the example of the little girl in the truck I do not think it’s the teachers responsibility to rip the dress off the kid who is simply playing with what he likely has no idea is a “feminine” thing. For All we know the kid thinks the dress is a cape like Superman. It’s a two-year-old for chrissakes.  I do not see, in this example, a teacher forcing their will upon a child. I do not agree with and I’m not OK with a teacher doing that. But I do not see that happening in this instance. And that’s been my point all along. 

And by the way feel free to apologize at any time or place for your mischaracterizations of me and my position multiple times in your posts.  

“A lot of them [students] are queer because I am queer” - 4th grade teacher

11:19 AM · May 6, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1522642244720766976

BREAKING: The school put out this statement confirming that this teacher is on administrative leave.

“Late Friday afternoon, we became aware of a concerning video posted to social media of one of our teachers. In the video, the teacher describes several inappropriate conversations with former students. The employee has been placed on administrative leave pending a thorough investigation. Our teachers are expected to comport themselves with the highest degree of professionalism. Behavior that is unprofessional, in violation of state code, or that violates the trust placed in us by the families of Renaissance Academy will not be tolerated.”

5:30 AM · May 9, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1523641436599721985

Direct Headline: Teacher Brags About Queerness Rubbing Off On 4th graders & Mom Exposes GSA Club Indoctrinating Kids May 8, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVVNWhgs8Rg

It's not a little girl playing with a truck. You are citing an example out of thin air that is not in line with the core conflict being presented. You also seem to NOT understand the idea of  a parent saying, "Don't put my son in a dress ever again" and then the child ends up in a dress again at the grand age of 2. How do you think that happens if not for the teacher involved?

You are desperately trying to associate a dress with a "toy like a truck". OK, keep trying, see how far that flies given most of the regular posters here are parents themselves.

Speaking of "How Do You Think That Happens?", clearly the problem with teachers sandblasting kids with their sexual preferences, personal gory sexual life history and experiences and clear designs to influence children towards this very woke radical agenda of indoctrinating kids into a specific sexual/gender crisis/gender identity pathway, isn't going to stop. It keeps happening.

This time, in the example above, it's regarding 4th graders.

FOURTH GRADERS. The average 4th grader in America is somewhere around 9 to 10 years old.

I'll let others here decide, after watching the videos I've posted, countless examples of them, on how they would feel if it was their children in those situations.

“A lot of them [students] are queer because I am queer” - 4th grade teacher

11:19 AM · May 6, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1522642244720766976

BREAKING: The school put out this statement confirming that this teacher is on administrative leave.

“Late Friday afternoon, we became aware of a concerning video posted to social media of one of our teachers. In the video, the teacher describes several inappropriate conversations with former students. The employee has been placed on administrative leave pending a thorough investigation. Our teachers are expected to comport themselves with the highest degree of professionalism. Behavior that is unprofessional, in violation of state code, or that violates the trust placed in us by the families of Renaissance Academy will not be tolerated.”

5:30 AM · May 9, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1523641436599721985

Direct Headline: Teacher Brags About Queerness Rubbing Off On 4th graders & Mom Exposes GSA Club Indoctrinating Kids May 8, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVVNWhgs8Rg

It's not a little girl playing with a truck. You are citing an example out of thin air that is not in line with the core conflict being presented. You also seem to NOT understand the idea of  a parent saying, "Don't put my son in a dress ever again" and then the child ends up in a dress again at the grand age of 2. How do you think that happens if not for the teacher involved?

You are desperately trying to associate a dress with a "toy like a truck". OK, keep trying, see how far that flies given most of the regular posters here are parents themselves.

Speaking of "How Do You Think That Happens?", clearly the problem with teachers sandblasting kids with their sexual preferences, personal gory sexual life history and experiences and clear designs to influence children towards this very woke radical agenda of indoctrinating kids into a specific sexual/gender crisis/gender identity pathway, isn't going to stop. It keeps happening.

This time, in the example above, it's regarding 4th graders.

FOURTH GRADERS. The average 4th grader in America is somewhere around 9 to 10 years old.

I'll let others here decide, after watching the videos I've posted, countless examples of them, on how they would feel if it was their children in those situations.
Why you continue to post links that have nothing to do with what I’m discussing or why you continue to try to associate positions with me I’m not taking I don’t know. But regardless I’m done as you seems completely uninterested in a discussion. You just want to lecture.  So I will leave you to it, lecture away.  But I will address one final point on my way out as it’s the one thing in my posts you directly responded too. 

You say I am “desperately trying to associate a dress with a "toy like a truck’”.  There is nothing desperate about my opinion, it is simply that, my opinion. I do not believe for a 2 yr old there is a functional difference between a toy truck or a dress. They are all things a 2 yr old will play with.  Have you ever seen a 2 yr old at Christmas?  They are just as likely to play with the empty box or torn up wrapping paper as the toy that came in them.  And you want to know what will really blow your mind since you never cared to ask, I came to these opinions because…. I’m a parent.  So post all the links to bad behavior by teachers I didn’t condone or discuss all you want.  To coin your phrase, “that’s your right and I won’t take it away from you”.  But in this parents opinion the actions of that specific teacher regarding that specific incident with the 2 yr old feels like much ado about nothing.  

And with that I will leave you to your lectures and links.  

Why you continue to post links that have nothing to do with what I’m discussing or why you continue to try to associate positions with me I’m not taking I don’t know. But regardless I’m done as you seems completely uninterested in a discussion. You just want to lecture.  So I will leave you to it, lecture away.  But I will address one final point on my way out as it’s the one thing in my posts you directly responded too. 

You say I am “desperately trying to associate a dress with a "toy like a truck’”.  There is nothing desperate about my opinion, it is simply that, my opinion. I do not believe for a 2 yr old there is a functional difference between a toy truck or a dress. They are all things a 2 yr old will play with.  Have you ever seen a 2 yr old at Christmas?  They are just as likely to play with the empty box or torn up wrapping paper as the toy that came in them.  And you want to know what will really blow your mind since you never cared to ask, I came to these opinions because…. I’m a parent.  So post all the links to bad behavior by teachers I didn’t condone or discuss all you want.  To coin your phrase, “that’s your right and I won’t take it away from you”.  But in this parents opinion the actions of that specific teacher regarding that specific incident with the 2 yr old feels like much ado about nothing.  

And with that I will leave you to your lectures and links.  
Maybe it was explained in the original article, but why was there even a dress for a two year old to play with? I find that confusing. 

Matt walsh summed this up pretty well when he said why is it that teachers are the only group of people that hasnt figured out that it isnt cool to talk to other peoples kids about sex. 

Matt walsh summed this up pretty well when he said why is it that teachers are the only group of people that hasnt figured out that it isnt cool to talk to other peoples kids about sex. 

LOL Matt Walsh. I'd say this guy summed it up pretty well:

Ben Collins @oneunderscore__

How about a bot that changes every "do you think kindergarteners should really be taught THIS!?" post with the sentence "I am an adult man uncomfortable with societal change, and I am using real children as mythical, little stand-ins for my insecurities"?

Toby2ElectricBugaloo said:
LOL Matt Walsh. I'd say this guy summed it up pretty well:

Ben Collins @oneunderscore__

How about a bot that changes every "do you think kindergarteners should really be taught THIS!?" post with the sentence "I am an adult man uncomfortable with societal change, and I am using real children as mythical, little stand-ins for my insecurities"?

Massachusetts kindergarten teacher brags about teaching 5 year olds white privilege and mocks parents who expressed concern over the lesson.

1:23 PM · May 9, 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1523760691999428609

Direct Headline: Kindergarten Teacher Brags About Teaching ‘White Privilege’, Mocks Parents Who Disapprove

During a recent Zoom meeting, a Billerica Public Schools teacher bragged about teaching her kindergarten and first grade students about “white privilege.” ....Brenna Woods, went on to mock parents who disapprove of her teaching of leftist ideology to their children....Woods — who has “they/them” pronouns listed on Zoom — told her fellow teachers that she taught remotely throughout the previous school year, which she called “exciting.” ......

“I did a lesson on white privilege, essentially. I talked about how some people are treated differently based on their race and what they look like,” Woods continued. She then claimed that some parents praised the “powerful conversation” while others voiced their disapproval.....“I received some emails that were like ‘how dare you treat my white child differently?’ I’m like ‘was that hard for you?’” .....

...The teacher went on to say that parents opposed to the “white privilege” kindergarten lesson “unknowingly live very privileged lives” and called for “talking points” in order to explain things to said families.....

By Miami Standard News Staff May 10, 2022

https://miamistandard.news/2022/05/10/kindergarten-teacher-brags-about-teaching-white-privilege-mocks-parents-who-disapprove/

VIDEO: WOKE Teacher CAUGHT Mocking Parents Who Don't Like Her Teaching White Privilege To Kindergarteners! May 10, 2022

She currently teaches first grade, but last year she taught kindergarten. During a recent Zoom meeting with other elementary school teachers, she bragged about how she brainwashed her 5 year olds last year with critical race theory, telling the white students that they are privileged due to the color of their skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLzsWpLDeG4

Do you think children in kindergarten should be taught about white privilege in class? Do you think their parents expressing their concerns and anger about this should be mocked for it?

Logical fallacy bombing people with ad hominem and false dilemmas and false equivalences won't change the reality that these issues are political poison for Team Blue. The Virginia election of recent was a groundswell and full tilt neon sign to the Democratic Party that many parents will not pick their personal political tribalism over their own children and the perceived safety of their children.

I am an adult man uncomfortable with societal change, and I am using real children as mythical, little stand-ins for my insecurities

Direct Headline: Kindergartners sent home with masturbation assignment

Yes. You read that right.

Four-year-olds at an Alert Bay, British Columbia school were reportedly given this homework assignment on touching their private body parts. The worksheet asks students to draw pictures of places in their home where they can masturbate privately.

Here’s the worksheet the children were asked to complete:

Image Of School Assignment For Kindergartners Encourage Them To Masturbate In Secret

A spokesperson for the Nation told Libs of TikTok “the incident is under investigation” and therefore was not able to comment further. The principal could not be reached for comment...

Libs of TikTok 5/12/22

https://www.libsoftiktok.com/p/kindergarteners-sent-home-with-masturbation?s=r

You can throw as much ad hominem as you want at me. Like that's going to silence me.

I'll just keep posting actual current reference material that a shows a clear disturbing pattern of the radical left attempting to sexually indoctrinate children.

This time it was 4 year olds.

Lots of parents out there in America. Doesn't matter if they are MAGA or hate Trump or are Republicans or Tea Party or stone cold Progressives or whatever else, one issue that will clearly unite them is when adults start outright attacking their children.

Don't mess with people's kids. How hard is that?

Defend it if you wish.

By the way, LOTS OF FBG FORUM REGULARS ARE ALSO PARENTS. PERPETUAL DEFENSE OF THIS TOXIC BEHAVIOR IS YOUR CHOICE. BUT EVENTUALLY YOU WILL PROBABLY SOON BE LABELED AS 'THAT GUY'

That's your free speech. It's all yours but it doesn't absolve you from having to sit down with a big spoon and being forced to eat the whole meal when you want to oppose the general good will of every parent on this site.

It’s been a long time since my kids were in pre-school but I remember there being “dress up clothes” that kids could play with.  Seems pretty typical to me.

VIDEO: WOKE Teachers CAUGHT LAUGHING About Using Pronouns & Names Kids Pick While Refusing Parents DEMANDS May 12, 2022

A group of elementary school educators revealed in a recent virtual panel that they would say "no" if a parent asked them to refer to their students by the pronouns they were given at birth, as opposed to their preferred pronouns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hn-BAHfQfM

Direct Headline: Elementary school teachers say 'no' to parents' wishes they refer to students by pronouns given at birth

A group of elementary school educators revealed in a recent virtual panel that they would say "no" if a parent asked them to refer to their students by the pronouns they were given at birth, as opposed to their preferred pronouns....

"This came up for me, it's come up in a couple different ways, but it's come up for me where caregivers asked. I actually refer to their child's name...using the name they asked to be referred to and their chosen pronouns, and caregivers reacted very strongly.....I just told them – maybe that’s not helpful – I just told them, 'No,'".....

...."And because I had my principal and my superintendent’s support, there wasn't much they can do," he added, before joking that the parents eventually stood down and found "another topic…to squawk about." Slattery quickly admitted that comment was not "professional.".....

By Cortney O'Brien May 12, 2022 3:45pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elementary-school-teachers-parents-wishes-students-pronouns

Parents, not "caregivers" as a term used to try to deny the issue of actual parental rights, say don't call my children something different than what I call them at home.

Teachers say "No".

There is a clear widespread pattern of toxic behavior that clearly pushes to indoctrinate children. At what point do CHILDREN generally have the capacity to make these kind of decisions for themselves at this age profile? Nothing in our longstanding society and culture and law is structured around that kind of pathway.

Don't mess with people's kids. How damn hard is that?

Or do something crazy like focus on teaching these kids to do better at math, reading, writing, sports, history, art, anything else.

VIDEO: WOKE Teachers CAUGHT LAUGHING About Using Pronouns & Names Kids Pick While Refusing Parents DEMANDS May 12, 2022

A group of elementary school educators revealed in a recent virtual panel that they would say "no" if a parent asked them to refer to their students by the pronouns they were given at birth, as opposed to their preferred pronouns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hn-BAHfQfM

Direct Headline: Elementary school teachers say 'no' to parents' wishes they refer to students by pronouns given at birth

A group of elementary school educators revealed in a recent virtual panel that they would say "no" if a parent asked them to refer to their students by the pronouns they were given at birth, as opposed to their preferred pronouns....

"This came up for me, it's come up in a couple different ways, but it's come up for me where caregivers asked. I actually refer to their child's name...using the name they asked to be referred to and their chosen pronouns, and caregivers reacted very strongly.....I just told them – maybe that’s not helpful – I just told them, 'No,'".....

...."And because I had my principal and my superintendent’s support, there wasn't much they can do," he added, before joking that the parents eventually stood down and found "another topic…to squawk about." Slattery quickly admitted that comment was not "professional.".....

By Cortney O'Brien May 12, 2022 3:45pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elementary-school-teachers-parents-wishes-students-pronouns

Parents, not "caregivers" as a term used to try to deny the issue of actual parental rights, say don't call my children something different than what I call them at home.

Teachers say "No".

There is a clear widespread pattern of toxic behavior that clearly pushes to indoctrinate children. At what point do CHILDREN generally have the capacity to make these kind of decisions for themselves at this age profile? Nothing in our longstanding society and culture and law is structured around that kind of pathway.

Don't mess with people's kids. How damn hard is that?

Or do something crazy like focus on teaching these kids to do better at math, reading, writing, sports, history, art, anything else.
Come on man... there are over 3 million public school teachers in America and I am one of them. You've highlighted, what, a couple dozen incidents? There is no "widespread pattern of toxic behavior"  Are there bad actors? sure... but that could said about any profession. I've been in education for 23 years and have  never worked with a teacher who was trying to indoctrinate their students. ( at the college level I believe you could make more of an argument. ) Now granted, I do live in the Midwest in a very red part of country so I can not attest to more Liberal parts of country. But the overwhelming majority of teachers do a great job for #### pay because they want to make a positive impact of their students future. To lump us all together in some vast conspiracy to indoctrinate kids ain't it man. Stop punching down. This job is hard enough without  half the country declaring us the enemy.

Come on man... there are over 3 million public school teachers in America and I am one of them. You've highlighted, what, a couple dozen incidents? There is no "widespread pattern of toxic behavior"  Are there bad actors? sure... but that could said about any profession. I've been in education for 23 years and have  never worked with a teacher who was trying to indoctrinate their students. ( at the college level I believe you could make more of an argument. ) Now granted, I do live in the Midwest in a very red part of country so I can not attest to more Liberal parts of country. But the overwhelming majority of teachers do a great job for #### pay because they want to make a positive impact of their students future. To lump us all together in some vast conspiracy to indoctrinate kids ain't it man. Stop punching down. 
This is what they do. I’m sorry that you and other teachers are the latest targets of their crap. It’s really outrageous. 

Come on man... there are over 3 million public school teachers in America and I am one of them. You've highlighted, what, a couple dozen incidents? There is no "widespread pattern of toxic behavior"  Are there bad actors? sure... but that could said about any profession. I've been in education for 23 years and have  never worked with a teacher who was trying to indoctrinate their students. ( at the college level I believe you could make more of an argument. ) Now granted, I do live in the Midwest in a very red part of country so I can not attest to more Liberal parts of country. But the overwhelming majority of teachers do a great job for #### pay because they want to make a positive impact of their students future. To lump us all together in some vast conspiracy to indoctrinate kids ain't it man. Stop punching down. This job is hard enough without  half the country declaring us the enemy.
And with younger ones they have little tome to try and indoctrinate as they are just trying to get kids to sit and listen and do their work l and not mess with other kids.   
I agree this thought that there is rampant indoctrination in elementary schools is pretty out there.

To lump us all together in some vast conspiracy to indoctrinate kids ain't it man. Stop punching down. This job is hard enough without  half the country declaring us the enemy.
The loud voices dominate the oxygen usage on this subject, but please know there are many, many who are quieter but support you and your profession 100%. What's happening with attacking teachers and school boards is an embarrassment.

Sure, que up the outrage, what could go wrong? So stupid. 

As a teacher I think I would also refuse the parent’s demand in that situation. I didn’t click on the links so maybe I missed something but I don’t see the teachers in @GordonGekko’s most recent post as radical (unlike some of the other isolated examples posted where I would say the teachers were wrong).

timschochet said:
This is what they do. I’m sorry that you and other teachers are the latest targets of their crap. It’s really outrageous. 

Direct Headline: Utah charter school, ‘queer’ elementary teacher agree to part ways

On Friday evening, Mark Ursic, executive director of Renaissance Academy, released the following statement: “Jenna Hall previously submitted her resignation for the 2022-2023 school year on April 19, 2022. Subsequent to the investigation earlier this week, we have mutually agreed to end our employment relationship for the current school year, effective immediately.”...Hall had been on administrative leave pending an investigation of conversations she described in a video that was shared on TikTok, She states that her former students, now in fifth grade, “come visit me almost every day after school and a lot of them are queer because I am queer. So, they figured it out and so I’ve become their safe space.”...

By Marjorie Cortez  May 13, 2022, 8:09pm PDT

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2022/5/13/23072384/utah-charter-school-queer-elementary-teacher-resigns-video-inappropriate-conversations-utah

Direct Headline: Groomer Teacher Gets The Boot After Confessing On Video That Went Viral Thanks To Libs Of TikTok

"Well, which one of these characters is a lesbian baddie that’s going to come over and make you dinner?"...Jenna Hall is now officially a former fourth-grade teacher at Renaissance Academy following the highly controversial video she uploaded to her personal TikTok account where she delved into talking about being “queer” with her students while also boasting about an obscene manner some students were playing the game Guess Who in her classroom....

By Gregory Hoyt May 14, 2022

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/05/groomer-teacher-gets-the-boot-after-confessing-on-video-that-went-viral-thanks-to-libs-of-tiktok-video/

It's the children who are "targets"

Your political tribalism to defend All Things Team Blue At All Costs No Matter What has lead you to this. This is indefensible and here you are attempting to defend it.

Let's "Keep It Real", shall we?

A smaller cross section of these woke unhinged grooming teachers are making life miserable for all teachers out there. It associates the general teaching profession in a negative light with many concerned parents.

The good hard working teachers don't like being dragged into this conversation? Then start purging the worst elements I'm talking about in this thread from the schools themselves. The excellent, invested and hard working teachers out there should be the first in line to snitch out the grooming teachers.

I'm not saying all teachers are Bad Apples. I am saying when there is a growing number of Bad Apples that seems like it will never end, people will start to get the impression that the entire basket full is rotten to the core. That's human nature. You can't control that reaction.

Direct Headline: Utah charter school, ‘queer’ elementary teacher agree to part ways

On Friday evening, Mark Ursic, executive director of Renaissance Academy, released the following statement: “Jenna Hall previously submitted her resignation for the 2022-2023 school year on April 19, 2022. Subsequent to the investigation earlier this week, we have mutually agreed to end our employment relationship for the current school year, effective immediately.”...Hall had been on administrative leave pending an investigation of conversations she described in a video that was shared on TikTok, She states that her former students, now in fifth grade, “come visit me almost every day after school and a lot of them are queer because I am queer. So, they figured it out and so I’ve become their safe space.”...

By Marjorie Cortez  May 13, 2022, 8:09pm PDT

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2022/5/13/23072384/utah-charter-school-queer-elementary-teacher-resigns-video-inappropriate-conversations-utah

Direct Headline: Groomer Teacher Gets The Boot After Confessing On Video That Went Viral Thanks To Libs Of TikTok

"Well, which one of these characters is a lesbian baddie that’s going to come over and make you dinner?"...Jenna Hall is now officially a former fourth-grade teacher at Renaissance Academy following the highly controversial video she uploaded to her personal TikTok account where she delved into talking about being “queer” with her students while also boasting about an obscene manner some students were playing the game Guess Who in her classroom....

By Gregory Hoyt May 14, 2022

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/05/groomer-teacher-gets-the-boot-after-confessing-on-video-that-went-viral-thanks-to-libs-of-tiktok-video/

It's the children who are "targets"

Your political tribalism to defend All Things Team Blue At All Costs No Matter What has lead you to this. This is indefensible and here you are attempting to defend it.

Let's "Keep It Real", shall we?

A smaller cross section of these woke unhinged grooming teachers are making life miserable for all teachers out there. It associates the general teaching profession in a negative light with many concerned parents.

The good hard working teachers don't like being dragged into this conversation? Then start purging the worst elements I'm talking about in this thread from the schools themselves. The excellent, invested and hard working teachers out there should be the first in line to snitch out the grooming teachers.

I'm not saying all teachers are Bad Apples. I am saying when there is a growing number of Bad Apples that seems like it will never end, people will start to get the impression that the entire basket full is rotten to the core. That's human nature. You can't control that reaction.
You literally posted examples above of teachers being purged.

timschochet said:

When you say that is what "they" do, who are you referring to?  He could have changed the word "teacher" with "police" and his point would have still been valid and correct. 

timschochet said:

VIDEO: High School Counselor FIRED For Having Sex With 15 Year Old Organized Drag Queen Event For Kids May 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5vObOQZSw

Direct Headline: Tucson High Counselor Behind School’s “First Ever Drag Show” Arrested For Sexual Abuse

....The counselor behind Tucson High School’s first-ever drag show has been arrested for having sex with a teen student....According to the Tucson Police Department, they received a report on May 3 about an inappropriate relationship between Zobella Brazil Vinik, age 29, and a 15-year-old student....Vinik’s ex-wife told law enforcement officials that the couple have been allowing the 15-year-old to live with them in their home.”....

... Vinik also led the LGBTQ+ student club, “Q Space,” in which students learn about LGBTQ+ history and are encouraged to explore their identities.”...Vinik, served as the “educator support lead for Scholarships A-Z (SA-Z), an organization working to help illegal immigrants earn a higher education and relevant educational scholarships...[Zobella] is working to unlearn practices maintained by white supremacy, capitalism, and patriarchy....."

ADI Staff Reporter May 15, 2022

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2022/05/15/tucson-high-counselor-behind-schools-first-ever-drag-show-arrested-for-sexual-abuse/

https://azfreenews.com/2022/03/tucson-high-school-to-hold-first-annual-drag-show/

Direct Headline: High school counselor arrested for sexual conduct with minor

The Tucson Police Department Child Sexual Assault Unit responded to an inappropriate relationship between a school counselor and 15-year-old student on May 3, 2022....The counselor worked at Tucson High School, which was attended by the student, but actions took place off school property....The counselor has been identified as 29-year-old Zobella Brazil Vinik.

By: Bivian Contreras 4:40 PM, May 13, 2022

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/high-school-counselor-arrested-for-sexual-conduct-with-minor

Anyone notice Tim is not actually sorry for the parents involved in this?

As @rockaction has pointed out in several other threads, public school for nearly all American parents is NOT a real choice. Many people can't just pick up and leave and move t another school district in practical range. Not everyone can send their children to private school and/or home school them. Working class American parents are under immense pressure to earn a living with inflation hitting everywhere, many are probably not focused on what is being driven to indoctrinate their children. And Team Blue zealots are taking advantage of this.

Also this is a tax payer issue. These parents are tax payers. Even people who don't have kids who are tax payers should have a problem with this. It's incomprehensible that our tax dollars, the utility of our blood and sweat, is used to push agendas like Vinik's who wants to create woke zealot shock troopers for Team Blue by pushing identity politics at kids and hammer fisting them with drag shows, white supremacy, patriarchy and "The Message"

@tuffnutt

I said - "There is a clear widespread pattern of toxic behavior that clearly pushes to indoctrinate children."

I didn't say it was each and every last teacher in America. I didn't say it was the collective all 3 million plus teachers in America.

You and I might differ on what qualifies as "widespread" but here are some points I want to address

1) " Something is clearly wrong."  When there's smoke, there's usually fire.  Denial of a problem because you've decided the frequency is not enough to warrant some kind of concern/greater level of concern doesn't change the fact that other people are going to feel differently. You might believe the number is too small to see a "widespread pattern"  I and many others might see the examples presented as far far far too many.

I respect your viewpoint in that you don't think the frequency is enough to call it "widespread"  I don't agree. Lots of parents don't agree. The collective of many parents in Virginia and for many parents all over America don't agree. You can choose to respect our viewpoints on this or you cannot.

What I can do to show my position is to keep posting examples. And it should disturb parents here, not just Conservatives and not just Liberals, that there are so many damn examples to show.

2) It's Easy To Say When It's Not Your Own Children

It's easy to say that if one looks at the total numbers, that the odds of your daughter or someone's daughter here being raped in a school bathroom and then having the school board cover it up and then try to silence the parents from speaking out about it and then having Merrick Garland attempt to send the FBI to seal off the toxic narrative for Team Blue, is very low.

But if your children lived and went to school in Loudoun County, would you still feel that way? If your children were classmates of the girl who was raped, would you still feel that way?

3) Part of the larger issue is that the establishment Democrats, the radical left and the activist complicit left leaning MSM wanted the Libs Of TikTok doxxed and silenced. They want to shroud this all in darkness because it's INDEFENSIBLE to do any of this to children and minors.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

If you look throughout recorded human history, when radical ideologues take power, eventually to control the future masses, the educators are purged. Teachers are lined up behind the school house and have their throats cut. Can't have them teaching future tax payers and hard slave laborers and obedient soldiers things like critical thinking or balanced history or that there are choices in life other than being disposable cannon fodder as a woke identity politics shock trooper for "The Message"

If you are one of the excellent teachers out there, then I sympathize with you because it's clearly not an easy job nor profession and the burden overall is clearly difficult. But the struggles of being a modern teacher and whether children are being groomed and used as political/sexual props can actually be mutually exclusive.  And if the radicals take over this country, make no mistake, you and those three million other teachers might be some of the first in line for the great cleansing.

What is the "magic number" for you in terms of innocent children being groomed, molested, raped, brutalized, indoctrinated, sexualized and brain washed to where it should be considered a "widespread" problem?

I respect your right to your free speech and your right to your own answer, but on this topic, as a parent myself, I just don't give a damn about your rationalizations here.

You've got me and IK or somebody mixed up. I rarely make that point. I agree with it -- it's not a practical choice, but I rarely make that point. 

I thought Damon Arnette of the Raiders had to be a joke. Just had to be. Oh no, it was very real. Very, very real. People will do crazy things with the camera on with adrenaline pumping through their veins. That "post" button can be a magical feeling containing multitudes of excitement to the distraught, the giddy, the celebratory, the lonely -- whatever you have. 
What about David Annette is upsetting 

And, hey, quick-hands. I'm not responding to your queries anymore. Simple as that. No reason, no explanation. Just am not. 

VIDEO: High School Counselor FIRED For Having Sex With 15 Year Old Organized Drag Queen Event For Kids May 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5vObOQZSw

Direct Headline: Tucson High Counselor Behind School’s “First Ever Drag Show” Arrested For Sexual Abuse

....The counselor behind Tucson High School’s first-ever drag show has been arrested for having sex with a teen student....According to the Tucson Police Department, they received a report on May 3 about an inappropriate relationship between Zobella Brazil Vinik, age 29, and a 15-year-old student....Vinik’s ex-wife told law enforcement officials that the couple have been allowing the 15-year-old to live with them in their home.”....

... Vinik also led the LGBTQ+ student club, “Q Space,” in which students learn about LGBTQ+ history and are encouraged to explore their identities.”...Vinik, served as the “educator support lead for Scholarships A-Z (SA-Z), an organization working to help illegal immigrants earn a higher education and relevant educational scholarships...[Zobella] is working to unlearn practices maintained by white supremacy, capitalism, and patriarchy....."

ADI Staff Reporter May 15, 2022

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2022/05/15/tucson-high-counselor-behind-schools-first-ever-drag-show-arrested-for-sexual-abuse/

https://azfreenews.com/2022/03/tucson-high-school-to-hold-first-annual-drag-show/

Direct Headline: High school counselor arrested for sexual conduct with minor

The Tucson Police Department Child Sexual Assault Unit responded to an inappropriate relationship between a school counselor and 15-year-old student on May 3, 2022....The counselor worked at Tucson High School, which was attended by the student, but actions took place off school property....The counselor has been identified as 29-year-old Zobella Brazil Vinik.

By: Bivian Contreras 4:40 PM, May 13, 2022

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/high-school-counselor-arrested-for-sexual-conduct-with-minor

Anyone notice Tim is not actually sorry for the parents involved in this?

As @rockaction has pointed out in several other threads, public school for nearly all American parents is NOT a real choice. Many people can't just pick up and leave and move t another school district in practical range. Not everyone can send their children to private school and/or home school them. Working class American parents are under immense pressure to earn a living with inflation hitting everywhere, many are probably not focused on what is being driven to indoctrinate their children. And Team Blue zealots are taking advantage of this.

Also this is a tax payer issue. These parents are tax payers. Even people who don't have kids who are tax payers should have a problem with this. It's incomprehensible that our tax dollars, the utility of our blood and sweat, is used to push agendas like Vinik's who wants to create woke zealot shock troopers for Team Blue by pushing identity politics at kids and hammer fisting them with drag shows, white supremacy, patriarchy and "The Message"

@tuffnutt

I said - "There is a clear widespread pattern of toxic behavior that clearly pushes to indoctrinate children."

I didn't say it was each and every last teacher in America. I didn't say it was the collective all 3 million plus teachers in America.

You and I might differ on what qualifies as "widespread" but here are some points I want to address

1) " Something is clearly wrong."  When there's smoke, there's usually fire.  Denial of a problem because you've decided the frequency is not enough to warrant some kind of concern/greater level of concern doesn't change the fact that other people are going to feel differently. You might believe the number is too small to see a "widespread pattern"  I and many others might see the examples presented as far far far too many.

I respect your viewpoint in that you don't think the frequency is enough to call it "widespread"  I don't agree. Lots of parents don't agree. The collective of many parents in Virginia and for many parents all over America don't agree. You can choose to respect our viewpoints on this or you cannot.

What I can do to show my position is to keep posting examples. And it should disturb parents here, not just Conservatives and not just Liberals, that there are so many damn examples to show.

2) It's Easy To Say When It's Not Your Own Children

It's easy to say that if one looks at the total numbers, that the odds of your daughter or someone's daughter here being raped in a school bathroom and then having the school board cover it up and then try to silence the parents from speaking out about it and then having Merrick Garland attempt to send the FBI to seal off the toxic narrative for Team Blue, is very low.

But if your children lived and went to school in Loudoun County, would you still feel that way? If your children were classmates of the girl who was raped, would you still feel that way?

3) Part of the larger issue is that the establishment Democrats, the radical left and the activist complicit left leaning MSM wanted the Libs Of TikTok doxxed and silenced. They want to shroud this all in darkness because it's INDEFENSIBLE to do any of this to children and minors.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

If you look throughout recorded human history, when radical ideologues take power, eventually to control the future masses, the educators are purged. Teachers are lined up behind the school house and have their throats cut. Can't have them teaching future tax payers and hard slave laborers and obedient soldiers things like critical thinking or balanced history or that there are choices in life other than being disposable cannon fodder as a woke identity politics shock trooper for "The Message"

If you are one of the excellent teachers out there, then I sympathize with you because it's clearly not an easy job nor profession and the burden overall is clearly difficult. But the struggles of being a modern teacher and whether children are being groomed and used as political/sexual props can actually be mutually exclusive.  And if the radicals take over this country, make no mistake, you and those three million other teachers might be some of the first in line for the great cleansing.

What is the "magic number" for you in terms of innocent children being groomed, molested, raped, brutalized, indoctrinated, sexualized and brain washed to where it should be considered a "widespread" problem?

I respect your right to your free speech and your right to your own answer, but on this topic, as a parent myself, I just don't give a damn about your rationalizations here.
GG... thanks for your response. As an educator I want to commend you on your posting style. You have a thesis and you support that with sourced material. I wish all my students did the same!

I rarely get into back and forths on here because I believe its a  futile exercise to try to change peoples world views. They are usually set in stone and for most of us perception is reality.

As a teacher I have had over 2000 young men and women pass through my classroom. These are impressionable young minds and I have always prided myself on being Apolitical in my History classes. One of the running jokes through my tenure is students trying to guess my political party affiliation. I never tell. When I went to college we were told never discuss, religion, politics or sex with your students.

For the sake of transparency here, I will state that I am a registered Republican  since 1992. However, I consider myself to be a moderate and have voted D in the past. I don't keep a notebook, so I'm not positive but I would say its safe to assume you are to the right of me on the political spectrum so lets play in your ball park for a moment:

Would you agree that those who have called for defunding the police, because of a small subsect of the law enforcement in this country are bad actors, are wrong? Of course the vast majority of Law enforcement Officers are great people trying to serve their communities

Would you agree that those who have called for banning gun ownership in this country because of gun violence are wrong?  Of course the vast majority of gun owners are law abiding citizens. 

Would you agree that those who are now saying that there is a vast conspiracy of young white males that are being groomed into radical white supremacy terrorists are wrong? Of course the vast majority of young white males in this country are not domestic terrorists.

Of course you would... and so would I. But when you tell me where there is smoke there is fire and then ask me what is my "magic number" to say there is a widespread problem... I could argue that that those who believe the statements above are true, also see smoke. They also ask questions like "how many more school children have to die before we do something about guns in this country?"

You said "Denial of a problem because you've decided the frequency is not enough to warrant some kind of concern/greater level of concern doesn't change the fact that other people are going to feel differently." You see... people on the left say the same types things when mass shooting happen when those on the right argue its isolated incidents...the same arguments you hold up as justification for your cause are used my those on left too.  And, not to put words in your mouth, but I'm willing to bet you think those that do, are foolish at best and nefarious at worst.

Attacking the whole institution of public education for the actions of a few is every bit and dumb as those who were calling for defunding the police.

As for the "what if it was your kid"... People say that as if teachers aren't also parents. I have 3 beautiful children myself. My son just graduated H.S. last night. Of course I would be appalled and would  be out for blood if anything happened to my children. But the idea that the public education system itself is to blame? I can believe in that anymore than I can believe that all cops are bad.

I, like you also pay taxes. Not only for public education, but a great many things. I don't feel like its my place to tell the DOT in my state where to build roads. I don't feel like have the right to tell the police how to patrol our neighborhoods and I don't feel like I should be able to tell other teachers how to teach. I understand that education is different in that we talking about peoples children and that makes it very personal to many. It should be. Parents should be involved in their Childs education. I wish I could get more parents to show up to Parent-Teacher Conferences. I want to be a teammate with parents. What I don't want is to be the enemy.

In closing, as a History teacher, I am all to familiar with incidents in History where radicals go after educators and the are "purged." But today, the only Radicals I see going after educators IN this country are coming from from the far right. So to warn me of radicals attacking me, and then in the same breath radically attacking me.... well you must see the irony?

GG I'm sure you're a good dude and truth be told I admire your passion. Every incident where A child is groomed, molested, or yes even indoctrinated ( however rare) needs to be addressed and serious discussions need to be had on how to not allowing it happen again. But just like with cops, you don't defund the whole system because of a few bad apples. 

Anyway, Like I said in my opening, I rarely get into back and forths, I'm sure none of what I have written will change your mind. For you like all of us, your perception is reality. Just like for an African-American in, say, Ferguson, MO, thinks that racism is cooked into the system. That this their perception... so it becomes their reality. Whether it's true or not doesn't really matter does it? I too value your free speech and your right to your own answers. If you respond to this I will read it, but I will no respond any further. Thank you for points of view.

As a teacher, I always tell my students its not my job to teach you what to think... my job is to teach you HOW to think. 

GG... thanks for your response. As an educator I want to commend you on your posting style. You have a thesis and you support that with sourced material. I wish all my students did the same!

I rarely get into back and forths on here because I believe its a  futile exercise to try to change peoples world views. They are usually set in stone and for most of us perception is reality.

As a teacher I have had over 2000 young men and women pass through my classroom. These are impressionable young minds and I have always prided myself on being Apolitical in my History classes. One of the running jokes through my tenure is students trying to guess my political party affiliation. I never tell. When I went to college we were told never discuss, religion, politics or sex with your students.

For the sake of transparency here, I will state that I am a registered Republican  since 1992. However, I consider myself to be a moderate and have voted D in the past. I don't keep a notebook, so I'm not positive but I would say its safe to assume you are to the right of me on the political spectrum so lets play in your ball park for a moment:

Would you agree that those who have called for defunding the police, because of a small subsect of the law enforcement in this country are bad actors, are wrong? Of course the vast majority of Law enforcement Officers are great people trying to serve their communities

Would you agree that those who have called for banning gun ownership in this country because of gun violence are wrong?  Of course the vast majority of gun owners are law abiding citizens. 

Would you agree that those who are now saying that there is a vast conspiracy of young white males that are being groomed into radical white supremacy terrorists are wrong? Of course the vast majority of young white males in this country are not domestic terrorists.

Of course you would... and so would I. But when you tell me where there is smoke there is fire and then ask me what is my "magic number" to say there is a widespread problem... I could argue that that those who believe the statements above are true, also see smoke. They also ask questions like "how many more school children have to die before we do something about guns in this country?"

You said "Denial of a problem because you've decided the frequency is not enough to warrant some kind of concern/greater level of concern doesn't change the fact that other people are going to feel differently." You see... people on the left say the same types things when mass shooting happen when those on the right argue its isolated incidents...the same arguments you hold up as justification for your cause are used my those on left too.  And, not to put words in your mouth, but I'm willing to bet you think those that do, are foolish at best and nefarious at worst.

Attacking the whole institution of public education for the actions of a few is every bit and dumb as those who were calling for defunding the police.

As for the "what if it was your kid"... People say that as if teachers aren't also parents. I have 3 beautiful children myself. My son just graduated H.S. last night. Of course I would be appalled and would  be out for blood if anything happened to my children. But the idea that the public education system itself is to blame? I can believe in that anymore than I can believe that all cops are bad.

I, like you also pay taxes. Not only for public education, but a great many things. I don't feel like its my place to tell the DOT in my state where to build roads. I don't feel like have the right to tell the police how to patrol our neighborhoods and I don't feel like I should be able to tell other teachers how to teach. I understand that education is different in that we talking about peoples children and that makes it very personal to many. It should be. Parents should be involved in their Childs education. I wish I could get more parents to show up to Parent-Teacher Conferences. I want to be a teammate with parents. What I don't want is to be the enemy.

In closing, as a History teacher, I am all to familiar with incidents in History where radicals go after educators and the are "purged." But today, the only Radicals I see going after educators IN this country are coming from from the far right. So to warn me of radicals attacking me, and then in the same breath radically attacking me.... well you must see the irony?

GG I'm sure you're a good dude and truth be told I admire your passion. Every incident where A child is groomed, molested, or yes even indoctrinated ( however rare) needs to be addressed and serious discussions need to be had on how to not allowing it happen again. But just like with cops, you don't defund the whole system because of a few bad apples. 

Anyway, Like I said in my opening, I rarely get into back and forths, I'm sure none of what I have written will change your mind. For you like all of us, your perception is reality. Just like for an African-American in, say, Ferguson, MO, thinks that racism is cooked into the system. That this their perception... so it becomes their reality. Whether it's true or not doesn't really matter does it? I too value your free speech and your right to your own answers. If you respond to this I will read it, but I will no respond any further. Thank you for points of view.

As a teacher, I always tell my students its not my job to teach you what to think... my job is to teach you HOW to think
This

We can replace cops for teachers, does that change the narrative?  Hey, a few bad cops…

I would be fine with cops sharing their gender and sexuality with people, no matter how many do it.

I would strongly oppose teachers being racist and hurting or killing people who don't pose a real threat to safety, no matter how many do it.

Glad we could clear this up.

Like being a normal person?  No identity politics?  Not promoting victim mentality?  Setting an example for young minds to have self reliance? 

So, not throwing a hissy fit and acting like the future of humanity is threatened because of trivial things that have no impact on them personally, like say how some people choose to express their gender and sexuality?

Sounds like good advice to me!

So, not throwing a hissy fit and acting like the future of humanity is threatened because of trivial things that have no impact on them personally, like say how some people choose to express their gender and sexuality?

Sounds like good advice to me!
I'm not gonna go into a deep dive on this one.  All I will say is......when people look back on this time in history, the main thing they will conclude is the adults let the children run the show.  I'm sure you will disagree because we don't see things the same.  So I'm not really that interested in your take honestly.

That and the idea that modern conservatism doesn’t participate in identity politics.
Not to the extent the leftists do.  For today's left it is ALL about identity politics.  They are using identity politics to create rage, and dissent even where none needs to be.   Identity/race/sexual orientation has become THE most important thing to the left.

The ultimate goal is to tear down our Judeo-Christian foundation, and re-create a socialistic utopia. I say we have a pretty damn good way forward already with what our our founding fathers came up with.  But when you demonize every "evil white man" from our past it becomes easy to get people to think we should burn it all down.  

I decided to raise children in this #### show of a country.  I am fearful for the future, and where we are headed.  But I am also hopeful. My wife and I have a solid foundation that we instill in our children every day, while the world around us gets crazier, and crazier.

Not to the extent the leftists do.  For today's left it is ALL about identity politics.  They are using identity politics to create rage, and dissent even where none needs to be.   Identity/race/sexual orientation has become THE most important thing to the left.

The ultimate goal is to tear down our Judeo-Christian foundation, and re-create a socialistic utopia. I say we have a pretty damn good way forward already with what our our founding fathers came up with.  But when you demonize every "evil white man" from our past it becomes easy to get people to think we should burn it all down.  

I decided to raise children in this #### show of a country.  I am fearful for the future, and where we are headed.  But I am also hopeful. My wife and I have a solid foundation that we instill in our children every day, while the world around us gets crazier, and crazier.
Your second paragraph is literally yiu playing identity politics pushing an unfounded opinion on what liberals/the left wants.  Used to create fear and rage…using race and religion.  The right has been doing it just as much as the left.  Claiming their  way of life is under attack and so on.

Oh no, he's on to us!  

Your second paragraph is literally yiu playing identity politics pushing an unfounded opinion on what liberals/the left wants.  Used to create fear and rage…using race and religion.  The right has been doing it just as much as the left.  Claiming their  way of life is under attack and so on.
So I think what we are basically talking about is a divergence in world view, and the divergence is getting bigger. 

Users who are viewing this thread