What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] 2014 Rookie Draft Rankings (Pre-Combine Edition) (1 Viewer)

Go look up Seastrunk's YPC running between the tackles and he also ran more between the tackles than in "open space". Perhaps you should also read another thread that talks about his very good ability to break tackles. Nice thread, but you couldn't be further off than you are with Seastrunk.
Was going to mention the same things. Seastrunk seems like he could be the real deal. It's almost like guys are trying to push him further down the draft board and I have no idea why. Dude is fast and agile. Had more missed tackle than Hyde and some of the other bigger guys. Think he had like a 4.8 YPC between the tackles, so no issue there. Ok, so he didn't catch a ton of passes, but no RB at Baylor did. Seems like they just don't use the RB as a receiving threat in that offense. Doesn't mean he won't be able to do that in the NFL.
It's very different running between the tackles with 8 in the box vs 5 in the box, no matter the amount of blockers.In the same light, it's easier to make defenders miss with less in the box and everyone spread out. When you have 3 yards on every side to have room to make someone miss, you have a large advantage vs 1 yard or less in the hole.

I watched a handful of seastrunks games at Baylor over and over...I see between the tackles/lack of power/vision/agility as an issue. Others may not, but that's my conclusion

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin Seferian-Jenkins Washington Hes a big guy thats a decent athlete, very overrated

How can this size/athlete combo be over-rated? Isn't that what you look for?
Dude is one of the best collegiate blocking TEs I have ever seen. Good set of hands but not the greatest route runner. His upside is great and his chances of being an almost every down player on an NFL field are even better since he can block.
To be FF start able at te in most leagues you have to be top 12...32 tes start. He has to be a difference maker and I don't see that in asj.
The above is precisely the reason that I like ASJ as an NFL prospect. His size-athleticism combo give him a great chance to be a difference maker in the NFL. He will be a mis-match on most every play...

Go look up Seastrunk's YPC running between the tackles and he also ran more between the tackles than in "open space". Perhaps you should also read another thread that talks about his very good ability to break tackles. Nice thread, but you couldn't be further off than you are with Seastrunk.
Was going to mention the same things. Seastrunk seems like he could be the real deal. It's almost like guys are trying to push him further down the draft board and I have no idea why. Dude is fast and agile. Had more missed tackle than Hyde and some of the other bigger guys. Think he had like a 4.8 YPC between the tackles, so no issue there. Ok, so he didn't catch a ton of passes, but no RB at Baylor did. Seems like they just don't use the RB as a receiving threat in that offense. Doesn't mean he won't be able to do that in the NFL.
It's very different running between the tackles with 8 in the box vs 5 in the box, no matter the amount of blockers.In the same light, it's easier to make defenders miss with less in the box and everyone spread out. When you have 3 yards on every side to have room to make someone miss, you have a large advantage vs 1 yard or less in the hole.

I watched a handful of seastrunks games at Baylor over and over...I see between the tackles/lack of power/vision/agility as an issue. Others may not, but that's my conclusion
True, but I guess it depends where he lands in the NFL as to what kind of fronts he'll be seeing.

For me at least, he has 2 things you can't teach: Speed and Athleticism. He reminds me of Chris Johnson coming out of ECU. Maybe not quiet as fast, but he'll use his speed to blow by people. If he goes to a team that can teach him a little patience and not try to bounce everything outside, he could be a very dangerous RB.

True, but I guess it depends where he lands in the NFL as to what kind of fronts he'll be seeing.

For me at least, he has 2 things you can't teach: Speed and Athleticism. He reminds me of Chris Johnson coming out of ECU. Maybe not quiet as fast, but he'll use his speed to blow by people. If he goes to a team that can teach him a little patience and not try to bounce everything outside, he could be a very dangerous RB.
In my eyes, cj has more instincts and toughness as a runner. Seastrunk has never had 200 touches in a season yet.

In my eyes, cj has more instincts and toughness as a runner. Seastrunk has never had 200 touches in a season yet.
Which could mean Seastrunk is fresher too. He hasn't taken a beating like some of the other guys. I was worried about Bell coming out since he was used so much in college.

I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, just that I see it a little differently.

I can't see Ka'Deem Carey that low on the totem pole. My favorite RB in this class right now. Love the read though.
These were my thoughts, too.
Carey isn't a bad player, but he won't test well and isn't big. I don't see a big upside. What do you guys like about him?
What I like is his floor. I think it will show to be one of the highest out there. He has great balance with good power and great cutting ability. Can't really argue against the production he has shown either. There is a consistent role for him in the NFL.

On a side note I just read that he had improved his weight and gotten stronger for this past season to improve. Probably means nothing but I like hearing it to show he has some dedication to his craft. I think he will test well.

I don't care if your Pope John Paul II or Mother Theresa - if you have Odell Beckum as your #4 Rookie Dynasty Prospect in this stacked class..... I'm going to give you a piece of my mind!
Rotoworld:

LSU WR Odell Beckham Jr. will continue to gain momentum "as scouts get into more late game tape and we approach the combine and pro-day phase of the process," according to Scouts Inc.'s Kevin Weidl.
Weidl thinks Beckham Jr. will test exceedingly well at the combine. "While he still needs polish as a route-runner and has some occasional drops, Beckham's blend of suddenness, acceleration and top-end speed is evident on tape," wrote Weidl. "He brings strong vertical capabilities outside the hashes, and he is dangerous with the ball in his hands after the catch and in the return game." Scouts are beginning to prefer Beckham Jr. over teammate Jarvis Landry, according to Weidl. "Beckham has the speed explosiveness to create big plays outside the hashes and develop into a strong No. 2, ideally as an X receiver," he wrote. "On the flip side, some scouts have expressed concerns about whether Landry can thrive in a No. 2 role because he doesn't have exceptional size to overcome average quickness and top-end speed, which may give him problems consistently creating separation on the outside."

Source: ESPN Insider
Brewtown- I watched a bunch of tape and am high on Beckham. Kevin Weidl says he's gaining momentum and will climb up the boards. Perhaps instead of being brash or critical, you could instead investigate and have a discussion.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins Washington Hes a big guy thats a decent athlete, very overrated

Dude is one of the best collegiate blocking TEs I have ever seen. Good set of hands but not the greatest route runner. His upside is great and his chances of being an almost every down player on an NFL field are even better since he can block.
To be FF start able at te in most leagues you have to be top 12...32 tes start. He has to be a difference maker and I don't see that in asj.
The above is precisely the reason that I like ASJ as an NFL prospect. His size-athleticism combo give him a great chance to be a difference maker in the NFL. He will be a mis-match on most every play...
I don't see the athleticism piece. I see him being less athletic than Kyle Rudolph. He doesn't run away from defenders in college, he gets caught from behind. That tells me he's at best a 4.8 type player.

Good posting.

My :2cents:

Evans is too high. I wouldn't rank him higher than the 4th receiver. Although he may have more upside, Watkins, Beckham and Lee have much more assurance. There's a lot of questions as to whether Evans has the quickness to run effective routes.

I agree with you about Brandin Cooks size having less concern people imply, but you rank him as if his size is a large consideration. Why else would you have him below guys he out-produced in college? If we discuss wide receivers, in my opinion he should rank higher than Kelvin Benjamin, and Davante Davis at least. And there's not a huge difference between Cooks and the top of the class, if at all. He's better than Austin, in the same class as Antonio Brown, Steve Smith is his upside.
I agree with Evans, however he's not a stiff, which takes away more concerns for me about route running. In today's NFL, he will get a big advantage(pun intended) with DBs having to keep their hands off him.

I have Cooks as WR7 behind Evans/Lee/Watkins/Beckham/Benjamin/Adams. I don't think that's to say it's a bad ranking...just this class is loaded. Cooks outproduced them, but college stats don't mean as much. I also tend to favor bigger WRs, so that's my scouting bias.

I can't see Ka'Deem Carey that low on the totem pole. My favorite RB in this class right now. Love the read though.
Carey isn't a bad player, but he won't test well and isn't big. I don't see a big upside. What do you guys like about him?
What I like is his floor. I think it will show to be one of the highest out there. He has great balance with good power and great cutting ability. Can't really argue against the production he has shown either. There is a consistent role for him in the NFL.

On a side note I just read that he had improved his weight and gotten stronger for this past season to improve. Probably means nothing but I like hearing it to show he has some dedication to his craft. I think he will test well.
I don't disagree with a high floor at all. Carey isn't going to be a bust player at all, he's solid. But at 197, that's very iffy...if he was 207 i'd feel a lot better...217, he could be a starting RB no problem in the NFL.

I don't disagree with a high floor at all. Carey isn't going to be a bust player at all, he's solid. But at 197, that's very iffy...if he was 207 i'd feel a lot better...217, he could be a starting RB no problem in the NFL.
Put Carey with a team that throws the ball to it's RB and he's LeSean McCoy.

Disagree, Carey doesn't have the athletic profile to put up top 5 numbers year after year.

I agree with Evans, however he's not a stiff, which takes away more concerns for me about route running. In today's NFL, he will get a big advantage(pun intended) with DBs having to keep their hands off him.

I have Cooks as WR7 behind Evans/Lee/Watkins/Beckham/Benjamin/Adams. I don't think that's to say it's a bad ranking...just this class is loaded. Cooks outproduced them, but college stats don't mean as much. I also tend to favor bigger WRs, so that's my scouting bias.
I shouldn't have beefed about where you ranked Cooks, because you have him higher than most people.

Your ranking of Evans may reflect a difference in strategy - swinging for a home run rather than a single. Can we agree Watkins and company provide more assurance?

I shouldn't have beefed about where you ranked Cooks, because you have him higher than most people.

Your ranking of Evans may reflect a difference in strategy - swinging for a home run rather than a single. Can we agree Watkins and company provide more assurance?
Oh I agree. (Off the top of my head)Floor: Lee, Watkins...Evans...Beckham..Cooks...Mathews...Moncrief. After this comes the gambles of Benjamin, Adams, Robinson, etc.

Knowshon Moreno.

I don't see the high floor honestly. He's small and still looks slow so I think the bust factor is pretty high actually.

Look at his video, his style reminds me of Jimmy Graham and Tony Gonzalez. Great run after the catch ability and great awareness of what he has to do to make a play. While it does not mean it will translate into the NFL, he makes a great TE prospect for any team looking for one and there are a lot of those teams. Detroit, Both NY teams, Oakland, Jacksonville, New England, Buffalo, Green Bay, Atlanta and maybe even Houston, Tennessee, Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh. http://youtu.be/lPZ5ZDWEADo

This guy has Beckham #2 WR overall. Watkins #3 and Evans #4. #1? Jordan Mathews.

http://withthefirstpick.com/2014/02/05/ben-natans-2014-nfl-draft-rankings-wide-receivers/

Odell Beckham Jr. (LSU): One of two very talented receivers from LSU, Beckham is an incredible athlete and a very fluid mover after the catch. He has many dimensions to his game as a kick returner, someone who can play out of the backfield, a deep threat and someone who can go over the middle and make a tough grab. His hands are a bit of a concern and his size, while good, is not dominating, but he has a lot to love and plenty of room to get better.

What I like is his floor. I think it will show to be one of the highest out there. He has great balance with good power and great cutting ability. Can't really argue against the production he has shown either. There is a consistent role for him in the NFL.On a side note I just read that he had improved his weight and gotten stronger for this past season to improve. Probably means nothing but I like hearing it to show he has some dedication to his craft. I think he will test well.
Knowshon Moreno.I don't see the high floor honestly. He's small and still looks slow so I think the bust factor is pretty high actually.
Don't see Carey busting, because the expectations won't be very high. I'd expect him to be a 5th round pick or later. Too slow for an undersized back. Ellington went in the 6th round and he wasn't expected to be slow.

Denver724 said:
This guy has Beckham #2 WR overall. Watkins #3 and Evans #4. #1? Jordan Mathews.

http://withthefirstpick.com/2014/02/05/ben-natans-2014-nfl-draft-rankings-wide-receivers/

Odell Beckham Jr. (LSU): One of two very talented receivers from LSU, Beckham is an incredible athlete and a very fluid mover after the catch. He has many dimensions to his game as a kick returner, someone who can play out of the backfield, a deep threat and someone who can go over the middle and make a tough grab. His hands are a bit of a concern and his size, while good, is not dominating, but he has a lot to love and plenty of room to get better.
There is such a huge group of great wr prospects i don't really think it's controversial

Look at his video, his style reminds me of Jimmy Graham and Tony Gonzalez. Great run after the catch ability and great awareness of what he has to do to make a play. While it does not mean it will translate into the NFL, he makes a great TE prospect for any team looking for one and there are a lot of those teams. Detroit, Both NY teams, Oakland, Jacksonville, New England, Buffalo, Green Bay, Atlanta and maybe even Houston, Tennessee, Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh. http://youtu.be/lPZ5ZDWEADo
Looking at the video I think he is not a natural receiver. Really good athleticism for a guy his size, for sure, but he is a project at the next level. Hopefully his blocking skills will keep him on the field and get some opportunities to produce when a play breaks down. Tremendous RZ target though.

Isaiah Crowell

Storm Johnson

What are your thoughts on these two? I like both of their chances of being effective NFL starters.

Crowell was a 5-star recruit who produced in the SEC and was Freshman of the year.

From the few games I saw Storm play this year he was very effective and has nice size.
Crowell has some promise, I just don't see elite in his game. He put up good stats but for someone playing in a division down, I would want to see more dominance.

Storm Johnson has good size, but I don't see any special qualities.

Brewtown, you think both of these guys + about how many others from this RB class will have starting jobs? Only 32 in the league

I always enjoy your posts TDM. Just wanted to weigh in with my opinion that Sammy Watkins is by far the best prospect in this years draft. Aside from the things all three of these top WR's do well, I think only Watkins possesses some of the more veteran-like qualities such as dissecting an opponents tendencies and finding those sweet spots in a zone to settle in. The thing that stands out to me after watching hours of his game is that amazing instinct he has to get downfield quickly. If you hang your hat on stats and pedigree, it becomes even clearer Watkins is the cream of this years crop, joining Herschel Walker, Marshall Faulk and Adrian Peterson as only the 4th true freshman to receive All-America honors in the history of college football. In my ever humble opinion, he is two spots too low on your overall rankings.

I always enjoy your posts TDM. Just wanted to weigh in with my opinion that Sammy Watkins is by far the best prospect in this years draft. Aside from the things all three of these top WR's do well, I think only Watkins possesses some of the more veteran-like qualities such as dissecting an opponents tendencies and finding those sweet spots in a zone to settle in. The thing that stands out to me after watching hours of his game is that amazing instinct he has to get downfield quickly. If you hang your hat on stats and pedigree, it becomes even clearer Watkins is the cream of this years crop, joining Herschel Walker, Marshall Faulk and Adrian Peterson as only the 4th true freshman to receive All-America honors in the history of college football. In my ever humble opinion, he is two spots too low on your overall rankings.
Thanks for the kind words and I can empathize with the amount of time as I put in hundreds of hours into this initial post.

I don't disagree with your analysis on Watkins. I believe the 3 top wrs could all be shuffled around, but they're the top 3 prospects in this draft by a wide margin. They each are different from one another, I have Watkins 3rd mainly based on his lateral agility and all those screen passes this past year really inflated his stats.

Looking at the video I think he is not a natural receiver. Really good athleticism for a guy his size, for sure, but he is a project at the next level. Hopefully his blocking skills will keep him on the field and get some opportunities to produce when a play breaks down. Tremendous RZ target though.
You must be watching a different video than I.

Thanks for the kind words and I can empathize with the amount of time as I put in hundreds of hours into this initial post.

I don't disagree with your analysis on Watkins. I believe the 3 top wrs could all be shuffled around, but they're the top 3 prospects in this draft by a wide margin. They each are different from one another, I have Watkins 3rd mainly based on his lateral agility and all those screen passes this past year really inflated his stats.
Those routes would be sure to draw some skepticism from Mike Clay if he were doing an aDOT on Watkins. As far as his LA, I wonder if that explosiveness he exhibits downhill and in space makes him appear less elusive. Harvin comes to mind. When you throw in the "Brandon Lloyd-like" route running, I just think I'm seeing the total package. I have to be careful though and try to remain objective ....I admittedly have a serious crush on this guy. Looking forward to your updates!

Those routes would be sure to draw some skepticism from Mike Clay if he were doing an aDOT on Watkins. As far as his LA, I wonder if that explosiveness he exhibits downhill and in space makes him appear less elusive. Harvin comes to mind. When you throw in the "Brandon Lloyd-like" route running, I just think I'm seeing the total package. I have to be careful though and try to remain objective ....I admittedly have a serious crush on this guy. Looking forward to your updates!
This is the worst part of this hobby and it's tough, even for me, to step away from the ledge on some of these guys I really like when the price is too high.

tdmills said:
Isaiah Crowell

Storm Johnson

What are your thoughts on these two? I like both of their chances of being effective NFL starters.

Crowell was a 5-star recruit who produced in the SEC and was Freshman of the year.

From the few games I saw Storm play this year he was very effective and has nice size.
Crowell has some promise, I just don't see elite in his game. He put up good stats but for someone playing in a division down, I would want to see more dominance.

Brewtown, you think both of these guys + about how many others from this RB class will have starting jobs? Only 32 in the league
I understand that their are only so many starting running back positions that are out there. I think that there is quite a bit of opportunity this year. That being said talent is talent and the number of positions available should not enter into evaluating talent. I think that these two backs have talent and should be mentioned above some of the names that you listed (these two were not mentioned in your rankings). I find it very hard to understand anyone's reasoning or logic for not including them in their top 15 running back rankings. I actually may have Storm Johnson too low myself...Isaiah Crowell- 5-star recruit who produced in the SEC and was Freshman of the year. He was also very productive at Alabama State.

Check out the film...

TEAMS THAT WILL NEED A RUNNING BACK

Clevelend Browns

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Oakland Raidrs

New York Giants

TEAMS THAT MAYBE NEED A RUNNING BACK

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

San Diego Chagers

Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

St. Louis Rams

TEAMS THAT WILL NEED A RUNNING BACK IN THE NEAR FUTURE (you may have to wait a little)

Houston Texans

Chicago Bears

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Of course there are also several free agents that are available this offseason as well:

Darren McFadden

MJD

Ben Tate

James Starks

Knowshon Moreno

Chris Johnson

Rashad Jennings

Donald Brown

Rashard Mendenhall

tdmills said:
Isaiah Crowell

Storm Johnson

I understand that their are only so many starting running back positions that are out there. I think that there is quite a bit of opportunity this year. That being said talent is talent and the number of positions available should not enter into evaluating talent. I think that these two backs have talent and should be mentioned above some of the names that you listed (these two were not mentioned in your rankings). I find it very hard to understand anyone's reasoning or logic for not including them in their top 15 running back rankings. I actually may have Storm Johnson too low myself...Isaiah Crowell- 5-star recruit who produced in the SEC and was Freshman of the year. He was also very productive at Alabama State.

I don't think u do understand how hard it is to become a starting rb in this league. Many talented 1st/2nd/3rd round picks are in the bench. Many 5 star recruits such as Bryce Brown have shown flashes and still don't have a starting gig. They're not in hs anymore...rivals rankings don't matter. I remember a few years back and people getting the rookie hype with bilal Powell and company. They were all sleepers...and they still haven't woken up.I've watched both rbs previously, perhaps you should watch the others more closely.

tdmills said:
Isaiah Crowell

Storm Johnson

I am a believer that talent rises to the top. Bryce Brown will get his chance again at some point - he is stuck in a bad spot. Look what he did last year when he got the gig...

To blindly discount any piece of information (such as Rivals Rankings) is probably a mistake. I personally like as much information as I can get my hands on when evaluating talent. I take that information along with what I've watched and make my evaluations/rankings.

This draft is stacked with talented RBs, WRs, and TEs... I think many of the top running backs can be very effective NFL starters.

But you are getting a little off topic - I think that you are missing the boat on these two (Crowell and Storm)....

Isaiah Crowell

Storm Johnson

Do u have george farmer and kyle prater on your radar then? Don't matter may have been a bit strong, but they don't matter a whole lot.

How many of the running backs in this class will have starting jobs? Perhaps that's being lost in the discussion

Clevelend Browns

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Oakland Raidrs

New York Giants

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

San Diego Chagers

Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

St. Louis Rams

TEAMS THAT WILL NEED A RUNNING BACK IN THE NEAR FUTURE (you may have to wait a little)

Houston Texans

Chicago Bears

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Of course there are also several free agents that are available this offseason as well:

Darren McFadden

MJD

Ben Tate

James Starks

Knowshon Moreno

Chris Johnson

Rashad Jennings

Donald Brown

Rashard Mendenhall
I think that this is a nice starting point... I think that right out of the shoot there may be 6-7.

Over time I could see 10 plus starting NFL Running Backs coming out of the 2014 class... This really is a stacked class...

Qualifier- 10-plus who start or play a significant NFL role for a significant time period....

Clevelend Browns

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Oakland Raidrs

New York Giants

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

San Diego Chagers

Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

St. Louis Rams

Houston Texans

Chicago Bears

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Darren McFadden

MJD

Ben Tate

James Starks

Knowshon Moreno

Chris Johnson

Rashad Jennings

Donald Brown

Rashard Mendenhall
I think that this is a nice starting point... I think that right out of the shoot there may be 6-7.

Over time I could see 10 plus starting NFL Running Backs coming out of the 2014 class... This really is a stacked class...

Qualifier- 10-plus who start or play a significant NFL role for a significant time period....
2015 RB class is a lot more stacked.

1. Todd Gurley*
  2. Melvin Gordon*
  3. Karlos Williams
  4. Jay Ajayi*
  5. Mike Davis*
  6. Duke Johnson*
  7. Kenyan Drake*
  8. Josh Robinson*
  9. Javorius Allen*
  10. TJ Yeldon*
  11. David Cobb
  12. Shock Linwood**
  13. Tevin Coleman*
  14. Tre Madden*
  15. Jonathan Williams*
  16. Keith Marshall*
  17. Ameer Abdullah
  18. Rod Smith
  19. Paul James*
  20. Akeel Lynch**
  21. DJ Foster*
  22. Byron Marshall*
  23. Trey Williams*
  24. Imani Cross*
  25. Travis Greene*

Clevelend Browns

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Oakland Raidrs

New York Giants

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

San Diego Chagers

Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

St. Louis Rams

Houston Texans

Chicago Bears

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Darren McFadden

MJD

Ben Tate

James Starks

Knowshon Moreno

Chris Johnson

Rashad Jennings

Donald Brown

Rashard Mendenhall

• Todd Gurley*
  • Melvin Gordon*
  • Karlos Williams
  • Jay Ajayi*
  • Mike Davis*
  • Duke Johnson*
  • Kenyan Drake*
  • Josh Robinson*
  • Javorius Allen*
  • TJ Yeldon*
  • David Cobb
  • Shock Linwood**
  • Tevin Coleman*
  • Tre Madden*
  • Jonathan Williams*
  • Keith Marshall*
  • Ameer Abdullah
  • Rod Smith
  • Paul James*
  • Akeel Lynch**
  • DJ Foster*
  • Byron Marshall*
  • Trey Williams*
  • Imani Cross*
  • Travis Greene*
I think that could be debated.

But you are correct. The 2015 class looks solid as well...

Isaiah Crowell

Storm Johnson

Still looking at video, but thus far Crowell is clearly the best I've seen. Don't see it with Storm Johnson though. He has the size, but the explosiveness just isn't there.

Disagree, Carey doesn't have the athletic profile to put up top 5 numbers year after year.
Find me someone who thought McCoy could.
I actually did. Sorry, I couldn't help it. One of the few players I nailed coming out of college. :)
I thought he was going to be pretty good as well... But not this good!!!

Clevelend Browns

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Oakland Raidrs

New York Giants

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

San Diego Chagers

Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

St. Louis Rams

Houston Texans

Chicago Bears

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Darren McFadden

MJD

Ben Tate

James Starks

Knowshon Moreno

Chris Johnson

Rashad Jennings

Donald Brown

Rashard Mendenhall

• Todd Gurley*
  • Melvin Gordon*
  • Karlos Williams
  • Jay Ajayi*
  • Mike Davis*
  • Duke Johnson*
  • Kenyan Drake*
  • Josh Robinson*
  • Javorius Allen*
  • TJ Yeldon*
  • David Cobb
  • Shock Linwood**
  • Tevin Coleman*
  • Tre Madden*
  • Jonathan Williams*
  • Keith Marshall*
  • Ameer Abdullah
  • Rod Smith
  • Paul James*
  • Akeel Lynch**
  • DJ Foster*
  • Byron Marshall*
  • Trey Williams*
  • Imani Cross*
  • Travis Greene*

i think this class might be a bit deeper with solid RB talent, but for elite talent the 2015 class is much better. Gurley is by far better than any RB in the 2014 class.

Clevelend Browns

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Oakland Raidrs

New York Giants

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

San Diego Chagers

Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

St. Louis Rams

Houston Texans

Chicago Bears

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Darren McFadden

MJD

Ben Tate

James Starks

Knowshon Moreno

Chris Johnson

Rashad Jennings

Donald Brown

Rashard Mendenhall

• Todd Gurley*
  • Melvin Gordon*
  • Karlos Williams
  • Jay Ajayi*
  • Mike Davis*
  • Duke Johnson*
  • Kenyan Drake*
  • Josh Robinson*
  • Javorius Allen*
  • TJ Yeldon*
  • David Cobb
  • Shock Linwood**
  • Tevin Coleman*
  • Tre Madden*
  • Jonathan Williams*
  • Keith Marshall*
  • Ameer Abdullah
  • Rod Smith
  • Paul James*
  • Akeel Lynch**
  • DJ Foster*
  • Byron Marshall*
  • Trey Williams*
  • Imani Cross*
  • Travis Greene*

i think this class might be a bit deeper with solid RB talent, but for elite talent the 2015 class is much better. Gurley is by far better than any RB in the 2014 class.
Agreed.

Clevelend Browns

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Oakland Raidrs

New York Giants

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

San Diego Chagers

Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

St. Louis Rams

Houston Texans

Chicago Bears

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Darren McFadden

MJD

Ben Tate

James Starks

Knowshon Moreno

Chris Johnson

Rashad Jennings

Donald Brown

Rashard Mendenhall

• Todd Gurley*
  • Melvin Gordon*
  • Karlos Williams
  • Jay Ajayi*
  • Mike Davis*
  • Duke Johnson*
  • Kenyan Drake*
  • Josh Robinson*
  • Javorius Allen*
  • TJ Yeldon*
  • David Cobb
  • Shock Linwood**
  • Tevin Coleman*
  • Tre Madden*
  • Jonathan Williams*
  • Keith Marshall*
  • Ameer Abdullah
  • Rod Smith
  • Paul James*
  • Akeel Lynch**
  • DJ Foster*
  • Byron Marshall*
  • Trey Williams*
  • Imani Cross*
  • Travis Greene*

I would probably agree with that... I like Gordon too...

But, I also like the top 6 RBs of the 2014 class very much as well...

Users who are viewing this thread