What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Developmental College player question (1 Viewer)

Drezden

Footballguy
Development draft (only can keep 2 and already hold on Knile Davis RB), thinking between Da'Rick Rogers Tennessee and Sammy Watkins Clemson for a second spot. I know I must wait at least for extra year on Watkins (and we can keep only 2 which may be an issue next year). Both not an ideal "citizens" and I think Watkins more polish player but Rogers come full year early and physical freak with potential to be next Top WR in NFL.

What do you think ? Thanks for your help !

Development draft (only can keep 2 and already hold on Knile Davis RB), thinking between Da'Rick Rogers Tennessee and Sammy Watkins Clemson for a second spot. I know I must wait at least for extra year on Watkins (and we can keep only 2 which may be an issue next year). Both not an ideal "citizens" and I think Watkins more polish player but Rogers come full year early and physical freak with potential to be next Top WR in NFL. What do you think ? Thanks for your help !
Did I put my question on the wrong forum ? 36 view and not even 1 response, I am on the clock and can use some help (more or less I am asking your opinion on Watkins, is he so special ??? I will wait at least 1 more year and used my roster spot on him)

I would take Watkins because he looks like he has a better chance of becoming a real star.

Rogers is a beast. Considering you get him a year early I think it's a no brainer. That said, hunter and Patterson are TE better vols.

Rogers is a beast. Considering you get him a year early I think it's a no brainer. That said, hunter and Patterson are TE better vols.
Hunter already gone, don't know much about Patterson. Yes, the year of waiting (and this is a minimum) on Sammy make me wondering...Thanks for your help boys !

I have zero doubt that Rogers comes out next season. He will be an early to mid 2nd pic, IMO. Sammy has top 15 pick potential. I prob still take Rogers as I don't like to take college guys that are not at least juniors in my devy leagues, wether that is right or wrong.

I have zero doubt that Rogers comes out next season. He will be an early to mid 2nd pic, IMO. Sammy has top 15 pick potential. I prob still take Rogers as I don't like to take college guys that are not at least juniors in my devy leagues, wether that is right or wrong.
Patterson, hunter, and Rogers are all going in the first three rounds from tennessee barring injury. Inside reports are that Rogers is the (relative) worst of the three. Vols are going to score a ton of points. Won't be able to stop anyone, but will score a ton

Users who are viewing this thread