What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DEEP LEAGUE DYNASTY STASHES FOR 2024 (including short breakdowns) (1 Viewer)

Ansonwells

Footballguy
Deep League Dynasty Stashes...
These guys are on the wire in most deep leagues. You're not gonna see guys like Jaylin Hyatt or Jaleel McLaughlin here as they should already be rostered in deep leagues. Players are not listed in any specific order.

QB
Hendon Hooker should absolutely be rostered. He would step into a top 5 offense
Jarrett Stidham could play his way into a 2024 starting role in Denver or elsewhere over these final 2 weeks

RB
Chase Brown is one of 3 players to clock a 22+ MPH play this season (Tyreek Hill/DK Metcalf) and Mixon is on the decline
Izzy Abanakanda is a playmaker and has shown flashes
Emari Demercado can handle all three downs and played behind Kendre Miller and Zach Evans at TCU
Kevin Harris will be in his 3rd year and has shown to be a proficient back
Ronnie Rivers has been very good as a rookie when he's touched the ball
Sean Tucker, see Ronnie Rivers
Chris Rodriguez, see Ronnie Rivers and Sean Tucker
Chris Brooks, See Ronnie Rivers, Sean Tucker and Chris Rodriguez
Tyler Goodson, See Ronnie Rivers, Sean Tucker, Chris Rodriguez and Chris Brooks
Jordan Mason has proven he can play when given the opportunity on one of the leagues best offenses
Pierre Strong is still just in his second year and will have a shot at the backup job to Ford next year

WR
Xavier Hutchinson is paired with one of the most exciting young QB's in the league
Tre Tucker has looked really good with limited ops which should go up in a new look Raiders offense next year
Trey Palmer shouldn't be available in deep leagues but I have to mention him in case he's still there for you
Parker Washington, same story as Palmer
Dontayvion Wicks, same story as Palmer and Parker
Charlie Jones could be Burrow's #3 next year
Andrei Iosivas, same story as Charlie
Xavier Gipson will be a favorite target of Aaron Rodgers next year
Allen Lazard may seem strange to see here but Rodgers loves him as well
AT Perry's college film speaks for itself with a chance at WR duties next year
Cedric Tillman had fantastic college film like Perry with aging/injury prone Amari Copper ahead of him
Khalil Shakir could find himself in the WR2 role in Buffalo next year
Brandon Johnson is a big bodied 2nd year player who looked kinda special last week
Tim Jones is the same as Brandon, maybe just a little less special
Jake Bobo is another big bodied guy who has flashed as a rookie, but he is buried in that Seattle WR room
Elijah Cooks is rowing the same boat as Bobo
Jalen Tolbert will be the #3 receiver in Dallas next year with a chance to push Cooks for WR2 in a top 5 offense

TE
Brevin Jordan is a playmaker who will be CJ Stroud's TE1 next year after Dalton Schultz hits free agency this summer
Ty Conklin is surprising to see here like Lazard earlier, but Conklin will thrive next year catching balls from Rodgers
Noah Gray is the heir apparent to Travis Pfizer who has taken a step back at age 34
Tanner Hudson will be Burrow's TE1a if the Bengals don't address the position in the offseason
Drew Sample will be Burrow's TE1b if the bengals don't address the position in the offseason
Tommy Tremble finds himself in a similar situation as Hudson/Sample next year in Carolina
Will Mallory could explode as the TE1 in his second year for a healthy Anthony Richardson
Luke Schoonmaker could do the same next year as Mallory, only Jake Ferguson stands in his way
Chin Okonkwo shouldn't be available, but heaven help opposing defenses when this guy gets a legit QB targeting him consistently
Josh Whyle could be a productive TE1 in Tennessee if something happened to Chig
Greg Dulcich better be on someones IR because he is a flat out stud when healthy
Luke Musgrave, same studliness when healthy as Dulcich
Darnell Washington's talent is undeniable but so is Frieirmuth's role in the Steeler offense
Daniel Bellinger's talent is also being denied in NY by Darren Waller

Last edited:
Lot of roster cloggers there. Obviously some have to hit. If no other reason but sheer numbers. I like Dontayvion Wicks, Parker Washington, and possibly Brevin Jordan if Schultz signs somewhere else and Noah Gray if Kelce retires. I like Abanikandi, but not the situation. I do think Cook is gone however. As for Schoonmaker, probably not smart to roster a backup TE to another young TE. Same for Darnell Washington. Love the mention of Chase Brown. He’s goody. I also like Tucker Kraft, but Musgrave was also a rookie and is the starter.

Lot of roster cloggers there. Obviously some have to hit. If no other reason but sheer numbers. I like Dontayvion Wicks, Parker Washington, and possibly Brevin Jordan if Schultz signs somewhere else and Noah Gray if Kelce retires. I like Abanikandi, but not the situation. I do think Cook is gone however. As for Schoonmaker, probably not smart to roster a backup TE to another young TE. Same for Darnell Washington. Love the mention of Chase Brown. He’s goody. I also like Tucker Kraft, but Musgrave was also a rookie and is the starter.
My leagues go 30+ deep offensive players so a lot of these guys aren't even available in my leagues.
Plenty of roster cloggers, but all have intrigue and will be fun to hold through the offseason.
I'm highly invested in Chase in all my leagues, as well as rookie auto cards, lol

thanks for the list
if you have roster spots , it better to use the spots with off season gambles then waste them carrying kickers or other wasted positions(DB's) and other roster cloggers
just need 1 to hit and it was a good off season that costs you nothing

thanks for the list
if you have roster spots , it better to use the spots with off season gambles then waste them carrying kickers or other wasted positions(DB's) and other roster cloggers
just need 1 to hit and it was a good off season that costs you nothing
Id say about 20-30% of this list is available in the 360 offensive player league.
My other league is probably closer to about 25 per team, but is more competitive, and I'd say only 10% of this list is available.
I felt I provided enough players at each position that at least a few of these guys would be available in even the deepest of leagues.

Id love to hear some stashes that I missed, that you feel are even a little deeper but still relevant possibly next year

Durham Smythe - I think Miami has started using the TE more finally. Distant 3rd but he is 3rd in targets.

Noah Gray is the heir apparent to Travis Pfizer who has taken a step back at age 34
I like Gray, but Jody Fortson is coming back from shoulder surgery next year. 6’4, 233, should give Gray some competition - I’m not certain there is 1 heir apparent to Kelce. I can also see KC bringing in an alpha WR this off-season.

I like Kyle Phillips in TEN. Their QB situation is still less than ideal, but he’s a nice deep bench league stash.

I’d add Greg Dortch. He’s a free agent at the end of this year and he’s put up decent production when he’s stepped in to start in Arizona despite his small size.

Users who are viewing this thread