What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ok, so what do you want your team to do this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Minnesota Vikings: Trade down. Unlike 2022 not getting absolutely fleeced for value doing it.
I think there may be a viable corner for us there in the first and after last year I'm weary of us trading down and getting good value.

Minnesota Vikings: Trade down. Unlike 2022 not getting absolutely fleeced for value doing it.
I think there may be a viable corner for us there in the first and after last year I'm weary of us trading down and getting good value.
I see them going CB also if they stay (I mocked drafting Joey Porter). Reportedly though this is a deep CB class and we could sure use more than 5 picks. The mocks going WR make me shake my head.

Reactions: Zow
I see them going CB also if they stay (I mocked drafting Joey Porter). Reportedly though this is a deep CB class and we could sure use more than 5 picks. The mocks going WR make me shake my head.
Any thoughts on the Vikings moving up for a QB? That seems to be a popular rumor. Obviously, they'd be dipping heavily into future picks to do so.

Any thoughts on the Vikings moving up for a QB? That seems to be a popular rumor. Obviously, they'd be dipping heavily into future picks to do so.
So we could go 8-8 this year and then be forced to awkwardly rebuild? That doesn’t seem sensical when we have a decent enough of a team now where drafting some starters could position us for a playoff run with cousins nearing the end of his prime.

So we could go 8-8 this year and then be forced to awkwardly rebuild? That doesn’t seem sensical when we have a decent enough of a team now where drafting some starters could position us for a playoff run with cousins nearing the end of his prime.
Yeah, I think it'd be odd too, but it seems to get brought up a lot in the media. Basically, having Cousins for 1 last season, and then turning it over to a rookie who has a year in the system.

Yeah, I think it'd be odd too, but it seems to get brought up a lot in the media. Basically, having Cousins for 1 last season, and then turning it over to a rookie who has a year in the system.
I’d be more on that if the team was worse. While our record last year was probably high due to luck, the team is still good enough to challenge for the division and make a playoff run. Plus, Kirk is playing well and while he’s paid a lot, he’s a known commodity.

I’d rather see the team fill immediate holes.

JMHO, too many needs to trade up in 2023. If the Vikes trade up, they impede ability to fill important needs in 2023, and likely 2024. Inability to bolster interior OL through the draft puts a prospect QB in a miserable place to grow.

Would be quite happy if the Bengals went with the current chalk, a top TE. If Mayer fell to them, ecstatic; but if a Washington, Kincaid, Musgrave, perfectly happy. Otherwise, the best OL available, or if they have intentions of moving on from Mixon, Gibbs 🤩 (or, Bijan 🤩😍🤩 pipe dream, I know).
5 years of Burrow/Bijan would definitely be worth it.
If Joe Mixon (who is a good but not great RB) can get 16 TDs in CIN offense......I can't imagine how an elite talent RB like Bijan would do :moneybag:

I finished a mock earlier and had them trading up for Bijan, oddly enough

Washington
OL
CB
LB
TE
DT, since none of the tackles on their current roster are signed past this year.
Dan Snyder hauled away in a dumpster. I'd give up a late 6th for that.

Players I want the Eagles to take in the 1st: Jalen Carter, Nolan Smith, Broderick Jones

Players I don't want the Eagles to take in the 1st: Peter Skoronski

Players I wouldn't care if they took: Bijan Robinson, Brian Branch, Lucas Van Ness, Paris Johnson, any of the cornerbacks

Honestly, as long as they don't take Skoronski, I don't care who they take. I wouldn't even care if they took Smith-Njigba.
What don't you like about Skoronski? I ask because he's BY FAR the #1 OL on my board. Is it the arm length?
On the radio yesterday an analyst was breaking down his game and believed the Tyrannosaurus rex arms were going to be a significant issue against elite pass rushers.

I forget who it was, but he made a pretty strong case.
Brandon Scherff was drafted as a tackle and short arms were the knock on him at the time. Not too far into training camp he was moved to guard, with excellent results.

Players I want the Eagles to take in the 1st: Jalen Carter, Nolan Smith, Broderick Jones

Players I don't want the Eagles to take in the 1st: Peter Skoronski

Players I wouldn't care if they took: Bijan Robinson, Brian Branch, Lucas Van Ness, Paris Johnson, any of the cornerbacks

Honestly, as long as they don't take Skoronski, I don't care who they take. I wouldn't even care if they took Smith-Njigba.
What don't you like about Skoronski? I ask because he's BY FAR the #1 OL on my board. Is it the arm length?
On the radio yesterday an analyst was breaking down his game and believed the Tyrannosaurus rex arms were going to be a significant issue against elite pass rushers.

I forget who it was, but he made a pretty strong case.
Brandon Scherff was drafted as a tackle and short arms were the knock on him at the time. Not too far into training camp he was moved to guard, with excellent results.

I'm sure Skoronski will make a great guard.

Users who are viewing this thread