What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ok, so what do you want your team to do this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Chicago Bears

Don't take Paris Johnson at #9 is probably my first choice. Honestly, I don't really want to take an OL until day 3. Its not that big of a need. DL, CB, RB are the positions I'd want to address in the draft.
How odd 'cuz I was coming here to post that I hope we get Johnson. He is a beast, perennial Pro Bowl type of tackle from what I've read and heard. Truth is there's holes everywhere and with Johnson being a generational talent, why not secure one for an incredibly important position?
Johnson makes me nervous that high. He feels like a top-20 pick, and not a top-10 to me. There is a lot of upside, but he's gonna struggle as a rookie, he's pretty raw, and was only a 1-year tackle at Ohio State. I just think he's a reach, and honestly OL is such a small need for the Bears.

Players I want the Eagles to take in the 1st: Jalen Carter, Nolan Smith, Broderick Jones

Players I don't want the Eagles to take in the 1st: Peter Skoronski

Players I wouldn't care if they took: Bijan Robinson, Brian Branch, Lucas Van Ness, Paris Johnson, any of the cornerbacks

Honestly, as long as they don't take Skoronski, I don't care who they take. I wouldn't even care if they took Smith-Njigba.
What don't you like about Skoronski? I ask because he's BY FAR the #1 OL on my board. Is it the arm length?
On the radio yesterday an analyst was breaking down his game and believed the Tyrannosaurus rex arms were going to be a significant issue against elite pass rushers.

I forget who it was, but he made a pretty strong case.
On the flip side, Northwestern coaches said he's a better player than Rashawn Slater was. Ironically, Slater had similar arm length questions.

Slater may have arm length issues, but his athletic numbers are elite in almost every category.

Like I said, Skoronski projects as a guard in the NFL. I don't think he'll be very good as a tackle.

I find mockdraftable to be a pretty useless site. So many guys don't do various tests that the information is so full of holes that any takeaways are basically pointless. Having said that, both lists are mostly interior guys.

Skoronski's probably the best athlete among OL of the 1st rounders in this class. He crushed bench, broad, vertical. His only below average testing is arm length and height. I won't disagree that Johnson and Jones may have higher ceilings due to their size, but I have a hard time seeing Skoronski not being a good T, or an elite G.

Just me maybe, but I think Skoronski is a top-5 player in this draft. Would love him in Seattle as a Walker owner.

Jets

Can we finally figure out if Aaron Rodgers is playing for the Jets, or what?

Other than that, I have no idea what to say about the draft, because speculating about which picks the Jets are sending is fruitless. We will find out on draft day.
The Jets/Packers have been really making mock drafts extra frustrating due to this foot dragging. You'd think both teams would want a clearer picture of where they'll be picking before the draft, but whatever. Both teams look kinda silly for not having this done by now.

The Jets/Packers have been really making mock drafts extra frustrating due to this foot dragging. You'd think both teams would want a clearer picture of where they'll be picking before the draft, but whatever. Both teams look kinda silly for not having this done by now.

It's been worse for fans of the Jets than fans of the NFL, I can assure you. Though I can see where that's a complete nuisance to the general interested observer.

Like I said, Skoronski projects as a guard in the NFL. I don't think he'll be very good as a tackle.
Radio dude said the exact same tbing. I wish I could remember who it was…Brian Baldinger I think. He’s pretty solid
T-Rex arms tend to work better when covered on both sides.

I'm sure he could be a great NFL guard. I don't want to spend the #10 pick on that.

Listening to Howie Roseman, he said he looks for guys with "unique" abilities. I'd be surprised if he took Skoronski. I don't see anything "unique" about him.

Jets

Can we finally figure out if Aaron Rodgers is playing for the Jets, or what?

Other than that, I have no idea what to say about the draft, because speculating about which picks the Jets are sending is fruitless. We will find out on draft day.

If there’s One thing we can get that has nothing to do with teams I give a F about, it’s for someone else to swoop in and
trade a different QB to the jets.

Chicago Bears

Don't take Paris Johnson at #9 is probably my first choice. Honestly, I don't really want to take an OL until day 3. Its not that big of a need. DL, CB, RB are the positions I'd want to address in the draft.

At #9, I've come around completely on Bijan Robinson, and its honestly what I'm hoping for. I like Khalil Herbert, but he's probably best suited as a COP RB. and Foreman didn't sign a contract that forces him to be more than a backup. I see that as an almost indefensible running game, especially as modern defenses aren't built to stop the run at all. If Carter or Witherspoon are there at 9 take them, but assuming they aren't I'm on team Bijan.
The Bears need EDGE, DT, CB, and OT. While Paris Johnson will be a solid OT for years to come, I think there are better options on the defensive side to spend the #9 pick on.

I would love it if they took Bijan, but I don't think it would happen. It would be fun to see an offense with Bijan and Fields.

Chicago Bears

At #9, I've come around completely on Bijan Robinson, and its honestly what I'm hoping for. I like Khalil Herbert, but he's probably best suited as a COP RB. and Foreman didn't sign a contract that forces him to be more than a backup. I see that as an almost indefensible running game, especially as modern defenses aren't built to stop the run at all. If Carter or Witherspoon are there at 9 take them, but assuming they aren't I'm on team Bijan.
The Bears need EDGE, DT, CB, and OT. While Paris Johnson will be a solid OT for years to come, I think there are better options on the defensive side to spend the #9 pick on.

I would love it if they took Bijan, but I don't think it would happen. It would be fun to see an offense with Bijan and Fields.
Gonzalez wouldn't bug me too much at 9 either. But yeah, certainly would prefer defense or Bijan. EDGE would bother me a bit at #9, I just don't think anyone is quite worthy of that pick. Van Ness has a ton of upside (probably the most at the position) but that is too high, and as we've gotten closer to the draft, I think I really don't like Tyree Wilson and hope he's off the board before then.

I'd say for me its:
1. Carter
2. Witherspoon
3. Robinson
4. Trade Down
5. Gonzalez

And I'm not expecting Carter or Witherspoon to be there.

Pats

*Don't trade back from #14

*Draft best Tackle available at #14...would love Johnson...this position has a chance to be a disaster as currently constructed

*Trade up in the second and get best offensive/most explosive playmaker available be it WR, TE or even Gibbs

*Other...CB, RB need help...add athleticism to LB and safety...WR needs to be addressed at some point

Chicago Bears

Gonzalez wouldn't bug me too much at 9 either. But yeah, certainly would prefer defense or Bijan. EDGE would bother me a bit at #9, I just don't think anyone is quite worthy of that pick. Van Ness has a ton of upside (probably the most at the position) but that is too high, and as we've gotten closer to the draft, I think I really don't like Tyree Wilson and hope he's off the board before then.

I'd say for me its:
1. Carter
2. Witherspoon
3. Robinson
4. Trade Down
5. Gonzalez

And I'm not expecting Carter or Witherspoon to be there.
I've reduced my wants to just getting trench players early. If the Bears don't have at least 3 OL/DL picked by their 5th pick (#103 overall - 1st pick in the 4th round) I'm going to be disappointed. I'm also hoping for a trade down at #9 as well.

Raiders - not draft Levis, which given the betting markets seems safe unless we make a big trade up with Houston

I came in here to post almost the same thing. I do not want the Colts to draft Will Levis.

I hope they draft C.J. Stroud, Anthony Richardson, or whoever they think is the best defender on the board with their first round pick.

NEW ENGLAND
The Pats generally find later round gems at OL and CB. Yet they are rumored to be looking at OL and CB at 14. I doubt they would take a WR at 14 (too early). I think they probably have their eye on A SPECIFIC CB or A SPECIFIC OL. I don't see them moving up, so I will guess the two guys they want won't fall to them, and they ultimately will trade down (as another team will see the guy they want still on the board). I see NE swapping first round picks and adding a second rounder.

With the pick they traded down for, I can see them taking WR Zay Flowers. They have been all over him for months. They just came out and essentially said you can find good receivers outside of the first round, which to me sounds like a diversion. I can also see BB taking a TE in Round 2 if the guy he wants is there. With their other 2nd, I think they will go Edge or DB. They will probably add a couple of OL and CB, they usually take a RB, and they may actually draft a PK (Moody from UM). They probably have more picks then they can use, so Bill moving up and down the board is to be expected.
I suspect Devon Witherspoon is the CB the Pats are most interested in. BB keeps in close quarters with his inner circle, and Illinois head coach Bret Bielema was on Bill’s staff for a couple of years.

I have also heard that NE doesn’t have many players with a first round grade this draft. Probably somewhere in the 8-12 range. That only makes it more likely they would trade down if no one of interest falls to them. It also would make for an interesting choice if one of those players did fall to them at a position they didn’t particularly need. Granted, I can’t think of a position group where they are so loaded that adding a top flight rookie would seem like overkill.

NEW ENGLAND
The Pats generally find later round gems at OL and CB. Yet they are rumored to be looking at OL and CB at 14. I doubt they would take a WR at 14 (too early). I think they probably have their eye on A SPECIFIC CB or A SPECIFIC OL. I don't see them moving up, so I will guess the two guys they want won't fall to them, and they ultimately will trade down (as another team will see the guy they want still on the board). I see NE swapping first round picks and adding a second rounder.

With the pick they traded down for, I can see them taking WR Zay Flowers. They have been all over him for months. They just came out and essentially said you can find good receivers outside of the first round, which to me sounds like a diversion. I can also see BB taking a TE in Round 2 if the guy he wants is there. With their other 2nd, I think they will go Edge or DB. They will probably add a couple of OL and CB, they usually take a RB, and they may actually draft a PK (Moody from UM). They probably have more picks then they can use, so Bill moving up and down the board is to be expected.
I suspect Devon Witherspoon is the CB the Pats are most interested in. BB keeps in close quarters with his inner circle, and Illinois head coach Bret Bielema was on Bill’s staff for a couple of years.

I have also heard that NE doesn’t have many players with a first round grade this draft. Probably somewhere in the 8-12 range. That only makes it more likely they would trade down if no one of interest falls to them. It also would make for an interesting choice if one of those players did fall to them at a position they didn’t particularly need. Granted, I can’t think of a position group where they are so loaded that adding a top flight rookie would seem like overkill.

if they only have that many graded as first rounders I would rather see them trade up and get a legit player.

Washington Trade ALL picks for future picks. Yes, ALL. Every damn one of them. This gives the new owner the time to hire a GM and start the process of making this a relevant team again. No OT, QB, CB, or LB is suddenly going to make this a team that wins the division or a super bowl. Play out the year with what we have, see how Howell/Brisset does, and move on from there. We could have a new coach next year. A new DC. A new everything. Why let Rivera draft players. His instructions should be to get the most back in the trades he can. Sadly there really isn't a new owner yet and Ron certainly isn't going to do it in a season before he may get fired. But if ever there was a year to trade every pick for whatever, this is it.

I did this as a farce on the PFF simulator and ended up with this as the draft ... could not unload all the 2023 picks but this looks fine to me.

65 Antonio Johnson, S ,Texas A&M
86. Noah Sewell, LB, Oregon
100. Kayshon Boutte, wr, LSU
109. Tyler Steen, OT, Alabama
111. Tanner McKee, QB, Stanford
2024 PHI 2nd
2024 KC 2nd
2024 IND 2nd
2024 ATL 2nd
2024 CIN 2nd
2024 CLE 2nd
2024 TB 3rd
2024 BAL 3rd

Last edited:
Cleveland Browns -- no picks until rnd 3

What I want: Trade out of the draft for future picks.

What I expect: Will trade a package of picks for a package of picks & draft a "gem" that they love at the top of 3. He will prove to be meh.

if they only have that many graded as first rounders I would rather see them trade up and get a legit player.
One of them is likely Bijan Robinson. Stevenson is one of the few playmakers they have on offense. Would taking Bijan help them all that much given they need help pretty much everywhere?

One of them is likely Bijan Robinson. Stevenson is one of the few playmakers they have on offense. Would taking Bijan help them all that much given they need help pretty much everywhere?

if the other choice is a couple of second rounders I would actually take Bijan.

How about if it turned into the #14 pick for Zay Flowers and a second round TE or S?

How about if it turned into the #14 pick for Zay Flowers and a second round TE or S?

I would much rather they get a top-end left tackle that can stabilize the line like they had with Light and Nate Solder for years…if they did end up with Flowers and a TE like LaPorta I would be totally fine but right now I am of the belief this team needs legit high-end talent if they are even going to be competitive in their division.

Minnesota

This is probably oversimplified, but just draft viable, day one starters at positions of need. Deonte Banks on day one sounds great to me and fills a need. If Smith-Njigba is there, great, but otherwise I don't want to be reaching for position players when we have significant holes in the secondary and could use line help on both sides. I don't want us overpaying to trade up, and I don't want us underselling to trade back (see 2022). Just have a boring, solid draft to plug some holes so we can run it back again with a relatively potent offense with position players that aren't getting any younger.

I would much rather they get a top-end left tackle that can stabilize the line like they had with Light and Nate Solder for years…if they did end up with Flowers and a TE like LaPorta I would be totally fine but right now I am of the belief this team needs legit high-end talent if they are even going to be competitive in their division.
I don't think Paris Johnson will fall to them (nor do I think he is worth moving up for). He may be the first tackle selected, but I am not that sure he's the best OL prospect. I'm not sure they saw enough of Broderick Jones for them to love taking him (only started for a year . . . they prefer multi-year starters). They had Jones in for a visit, so they must like him even with limited playing time. Peter Skoronski is likely a guard at the NFL-level (and 14 seems too high for a guard). Darnell Wright could be their best option, as he's oversized and very athletic. He's probably the OT they would take if they went OL at 14. Given that lately they are more into guys with high athletic scores, I would guess they might have interest in Blake Freeland from BYU (6.8", 302 lbs, 9.88 RAS score). He could go in the 2nd or 3rd round and not be that much of a downgrade to the other guys. Other guys they had in for Top 30 visits were Tyleer Steen (6'6", 321 lbs, Alabama) and Cody Mauch (6'5", 302 lbs, North Dakota State).

As for finding high-end talent, I have heard this probably isn't the draft for that. Not a ton of blue chippers, but lots of solid players and depth for guys they can find roles and play. So teams could probably find starter-worthy players throughout the draft . . . just not many superstar level guys. Finding a 5th round starter at G or 5th round slot corner probably doesn't excite you, but there probably aren't many impact players that you seem to be craving.

As for high end prospects, as a "for instance", here were the number of players NFL.com rated with scores of 6.5 or better the last 10 drafts:

2023 - 10
2022 - 12
2021 - 13
2020 - 18
2019 - 31
2018 - 27
2017 - 33
2016 - 41
2015 - 30
2014 - 23

Not that they are the end all of draft evaluation. Just found it interesting that the last few drafts they didn't see a lot of game changers.

Ya know who would hate it?

Stevenson shareholders.

• Thanks
Reactions: Zow

I don't think Paris Johnson will fall to them (nor do I think he is worth moving up for). He may be the first tackle selected, but I am not that sure he's the best OL prospect. I'm not sure they saw enough of Broderick Jones for them to love taking him (only started for a year . . . they prefer multi-year starters). They had Jones in for a visit, so they must like him even with limited playing time. Peter Skoronski is likely a guard at the NFL-level (and 14 seems too high for a guard). Darnell Wright could be their best option, as he's oversized and very athletic. He's probably the OT they would take if they went OL at 14. Given that lately they are more into guys with high athletic scores, I would guess they might have interest in Blake Freeland from BYU (6.8", 302 lbs, 9.88 RAS score). He could go in the 2nd or 3rd round and not be that much of a downgrade to the other guys. Other guys they had in for Top 30 visits were Tyleer Steen (6'6", 321 lbs, Alabama) and Cody Mauch (6'5", 302 lbs, North Dakota State).

As for finding high-end talent, I have heard this probably isn't the draft for that. Not a ton of blue chippers, but lots of solid players and depth for guys they can find roles and play. So teams could probably find starter-worthy players throughout the draft . . . just not many superstar level guys. Finding a 5th round starter at G or 5th round slot corner probably doesn't excite you, but there probably aren't many impact players that you seem to be craving.

I would definitely move up a few spots and grab Johnson…he is worth it IMO…it is not like they have to get into the top 5 to get him…if your expectations for this draft are solid role players than get ready for a boring year where they are barely relevant.

Would be quite happy if the Bengals went with the current chalk, a top TE. If Mayer fell to them, ecstatic; but if a Washington, Kincaid, Musgrave, perfectly happy. Otherwise, the best OL available, or if they have intentions of moving on from Mixon, Gibbs 🤩 (or, Bijan 🤩😍🤩 pipe dream, I know).

Stevenson shareholders.
NE hasn't exactly hit it out of the park with their early round RB picks. Sony Michel (Pick 31) played three years and then got traded for a 5th and a 6th. Lawrence Maroney (Pick 21) had four very lackluster years and got traded for a 4th. There were other guys taken in the Top 100 over the years who had a mixed bag of results . . . Damien Harris (87), Shane Vereen (56), Stevan Ridley (73), and J.R. Redmond (76). As I posted in a couple of other threads, NE running backs as a unit have posted excellent and consistent totals (in a RBBC) for over 20 years. Not sure using a first-round pick would change their backfield production much, if at all.

As for high end prospects, as a "for instance", here were the number of players NFL.com rated with scores of 6.5 or better the last 10 drafts:

2023 - 10
2022 - 12
2021 - 13
2020 - 18
2019 - 31
2018 - 27
2017 - 33
2016 - 41
2015 - 30
2014 - 23

Not that they are the end all of draft evaluation. Just found it interesting that the last few drafts they didn't see a lot of game changers.
Did anything change in their scoring between 2019 and now? It just seems weird that they went from more or less having enough good grades to fill the first most years to only the top half of the draft. 2021 looks better than that now imo.

2023 - 10
2022 - 12
2021 - 13
2020 - 18
2019 - 31
2018 - 27
2017 - 33
2016 - 41
2015 - 30
2014 - 23

Did anything change in their scoring between 2019 and now? It just seems weird that they went from more or less having enough good grades to fill the first most years to only the top half of the draft. 2021 looks better than that now imo.
They certainly don't specify what changed, but I believe that Lance Zierlein used to do all (most?) of the player evals and now he only does some of them. The other evaluators may be tougher graders.

Stevenson shareholders.
NE hasn't exactly hit it out of the park with their early round RB picks. Sony Michel (Pick 31) played three years and then got traded for a 5th and a 6th. Lawrence Maroney (Pick 21) had four very lackluster years and got traded for a 4th. There were other guys taken in the Top 100 over the years who had a mixed bag of results . . . Damien Harris (87), Shane Vereen (56), Stevan Ridley (73), and J.R. Redmond (76). As I posted in a couple of other threads, NE running backs as a unit have posted excellent and consistent totals (in a RBBC) for over 20 years. Not sure using a first-round pick would change their backfield production much, if at all.
I think it would be a horrific pick for them.

Folks who want them to draft Bijan have been chasing the ghost of Corey Dillon for a while now it seems.

And looking back, he’s the only elite RB they’ve had in the BB era. I mean, unless you count all the scrubs you listed (many of whom had excellent tenure in BB’s backfield)

Rhomadre is more than enough RB for the Pats. They can supplement him with a couple breather backs. Maybe a late round bruiser who can’t catch for short yardage work.

Bijan would be a wasted pick for that offense IMO.

Stevenson shareholders.

Folks who want them to draft Bijan have been chasing the ghost of Corey Dillon for a while now it seems.

And looking back, he’s the only elite RB they’ve had in the BB era. I mean, unless you count all the scrubs you listed (many of whom had excellent tenure in BB’s backfield)

Rhomadre is more than enough RB for the Pats. They can supplement him with a couple breather backs. Maybe a late round bruiser who can’t catch for short yardage work.

This.

Bijan makes sense for a few teams whose offense runs through "That guy" with someone to back "that guy" up. All the other guys in the draft are the "back that guy up" kind of Back. SO you need an offense that runs through "that guy" (and has a need for one on the roster) or a team about to change their strategy and become a "that guy" kind of team. The pats are not that kind of team. Can't think of a team out west that could use him, and in the east Miami, the Bills, Carolina, Tampa, Atlanta, and maybe philly. In between the two coasts: Chicago, Detroit, KC, Cinci, the titans (if they jettison Henry), and maybe New Orleans are the teams that come to mind. Again, great talent ad a team not mentioned above could make the move when he becomes cheap enough draft capital wise.

Upon further review, with no trades and within reason:

• Round 1, Pick 11 - Paris Johnson
  • Round 2, Pick 41 - Cody Mauch
  • Round 3, Pick 72 - Cedric Tillman
  • Round 5, Pick 147 - Mike Morris
  • Round 6, Pick 186 (from ATL) - HenryTo'oTo'oblack_ear.png
  • Round 7, Pick 228 - Malik Cunningham

Stevenson shareholders.

This.

Bijan makes sense for a few teams whose offense runs through "That guy" with someone to back "that guy" up. All the other guys in the draft are the "back that guy up" kind of Back. SO you need an offense that runs through "that guy" (and has a need for one on the roster) or a team about to change their strategy and become a "that guy" kind of team. The pats are not that kind of team. Can't think of a team out west that could use him, and in the east Miami, the Bills, Carolina, Tampa, Atlanta, and maybe philly. In between the two coasts: Chicago, Detroit, KC, Cinci, the titans (if they jettison Henry), and maybe New Orleans are the teams that come to mind. Again, great talent ad a team not mentioned above could make the move when he becomes cheap enough draft capital wise.
Why does Detroit need Bijan? I keep hearing that and I'm amazed that Swift and Montgomery aren't enough when Swift + Williams last year was plenty.

Stevenson shareholders.

This.

Why does Detroit need Bijan? I keep hearing that and I'm amazed that Swift and Montgomery aren't enough when Swift + Williams last year was plenty.
I agree, but Swift is on the last year of his contract. IIRC he’s a UFA in 2024, so those projecting Swift to the Lions are likely looking at the long-term, and/or projecting a swift trade before the season.

I also don’t see it as likely.

• Thanks
Reactions: Zow

Stevenson shareholders.

This.

I agree, but Swift is on the last year of his contract. IIRC he’s a UFA in 2024, so those projecting Swift to the Lions are likely looking at the long-term, and/or projecting a swift trade before the season.

Makes sense. Just seems like Bijan is a luxury for Detroit and not a need.

Stevenson shareholders.

This.

Makes sense. Just seems like Bijan is a luxury for Detroit and not a need.
Unfortunately for Jameson Williams shareholders, WR is a bigger need all of a sudden.

Would be quite happy if the Bengals went with the current chalk, a top TE. If Mayer fell to them, ecstatic; but if a Washington, Kincaid, Musgrave, perfectly happy. Otherwise, the best OL available, or if they have intentions of moving on from Mixon, Gibbs 🤩 (or, Bijan 🤩😍🤩 pipe dream, I know).
5 years of Burrow/Bijan would definitely be worth it.

I want to see the vikings move around like last year but actually make it pay unlike last year. If they could get DJ Turner, Mazi Smith or Adebwore I would be happy. 2 out of 3 ideally.

i mean Tariq Woolen was drafted in the fifth round despite his amazing measurables so stranger things have happened.

Stevenson shareholders.
Except for Dillon, Belichick hasn't had a back elite like Bijan.
I can certainly see in today's era that it's more wise to not draft one early.

I think the Pats go with a defensive player. I see several (10-20) that draft writers love while others do not.

I have not believed for one second that Anton Harrison is a second round pick. If he is, then I imagine every team moving up to draft him. There's just no way a big school tackle that allowed so few sacks and pressures slides. I've been focused on him and see many writers were mock-ing him to the Pats a month ago. He's a lot of what was said above whether it be tackle, or safe, or BPA.

I like several late QBs in this draft so I'd also test the waters with Zappe. What can he fetch? Does Belichick like the two time championship winner? Does he like the Penn State guy that supposedly will go undrafted yet teams are using top 30 visits on? If they can add a second or third for Zappe and then still have a young backup he loves, they gotta do it.

Leupke that I love is a lesser Alstott and a heckuva blocker. He's been fifth round projected but I bet some team like the Pats gets him late fourth. He's certainly only useful to the right scheme but how he answers "I play special teams and wherever coach tells me to" totally resonates with me and I gotta figure the ol ball coach eats that up too. The guy talked about the linebacker position (breaking down film during a draft interview) and what he would do and what he saw....isn't that one of Belichick's tests too? Didn't he have Jurrell Casey discuss LBers and WRs to see how much of the game he understood? I keep thinking Pats whenever I read of this guy and can't shake it

Washington
OL, CB, TE, and LB are by far the biggest needs. But if Bijan falls to 16, I'm completely happy to land him, even though that's not good for all my shares of Brian Robinson/Gibson in my dynasty leagues. I could see a WR in the 4-6th range if they plan to let Curtis Samuel walk after this year. I also could see them trading down as last year's giving up Olave but turning that into Dotson, Brian Robinson, Sam Howell, and Cole Turner was a BIG win IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread