What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bryce Brown anything to see here? (3 Viewers)

Halftime update:

- 9 carries

- 129 yards

yards per carry way down from start of second quarter (only 14.3 yards per carry)

- 1 rush TD

- 3 receptions

- 6 receiving yards

Halftime combined totals 135 combined yards with 1 TD

picked up Brown for One dollar. My very last FAAB buck. HUUUUUGE PAYOFF!! So overlooked.
Same deal here. Can see bids in Yahoo leagues this year and the only other bidder was the Shady owner, who had 0, so I got lucky. He saved my bacon this week as I was down over 10 and need 2 wins to finish the season and hope to get a playoff spot.I can't believe more people didn't go after him with the focus teams have had this year on concussions.

But this can't be - SonnyD said Dion Lewis was going to be the shiny - and he was all condescending and rude about it saying the joke was on us and everything. :unsure:

Oh well, glad I snagged Big Bryce Brown off waivers in dyno this week - and started him. :thumbup: :banned:

I own Shady in two leagues this year. I was able to pick up Brown in one and lost out to the team infront of me in the other. Then to top it off I had to play against him this week in the league I missed him and left him on the bench in the league I got him and lost both games because of it. :wall:

Brown looks good but I think Carolina's stinky run D has a lot to do with it as well.

'lod01 said:
'packersfan said:
'Isotopes said:
Anyone else relying on this guy tonight?
:yes: Absolutely no idea what to expect but matchup is favorable so I'm hoping he comes through.
Look for either 2 TDs and 60 yards or 1 TD and 120 yards. Otherwise the $ is not ours. I'll be coaching this guy to the $.
KA-#######-CHING!!!! $$$$$$$

End of third quarter talley>>

15 carries

150 yards

10 yards per carry

2 rushing TDs

2 lost fumbles

4 receptions

11 receiving yards

combined production: 161 combined yards, 2 TDs, 2 lost fumbles

Not bad for three quarters of a rookie's first NFL start

Awesome to see Bryce Brown. But how much of this performance is actually the Carolina Run D? Remember earlier this season Andre Brown shredded this Carolina Run D.

Awesome to see Bryce Brown. But how much of this performance is actually the Carolina Run D? Remember earlier this season Andre Brown shredded this Carolina Run D.
kids a stud. fast, decisive, runs hard, good vision. complete package. Carolina probably helping a bit but he's a player.

Bryce is a legit talent, he's also a legit between the ears hazard. Love him as a flier, but would also prepare myself for unexpected face plants, possibly several. There's lots of reasons why he came as cheaply as he did to the Eagles and none of them are on-the-field related.

Final yardage:

19 carries

178 rush yards

9.4 yards per carry

2 rushing TDs

4 rceptions

11 receiving yards

2 lost fumbles

Combined 189 yards, 2 TDs, 2 lost fumbles

I'm thinking Shady has more time to recover from his concussion.

This is the difference maker. The key to the championship. :excited:

Next year, thread titles will be "searching for the next Bryce Brown".

:football: :football: :football:

Sucks for you McCoy owners who didn't carry him. Sorry! :cry:

dang, should have started him over lynch lol. maybe next week. glad he fell to me on the waivers when I had hillman and parmele ahead of him.

he was quite clearly down on that fumble. not sure why there was no review.
Very weird ....they review every fumble how was that not reversed
Agreed that it was very strange that they did not give it more of a look, and that it did not generate any discussion in the booth. The only replay they gave us was from the back. That angle made it look like there was a very good chance that he was down. I was looking forward to a replay from his front side, and it just never came. Very strange that on MNF they would not have a clear shot of that.

Not to be a Debbie dinner here, but how can people possibly think this kid is going to carry them to the fantasy promise land? Am I missing something about McCoy's concussion? Is it more severe than normal? I'm sure he has incentives in his contract and would not be okay just sitting out on a lost season just so they could give Brown a better look.

In my opinion the Eagles need to completely clean house this offseason. Fire Reid and get a fresh new staff in there and trade Vick, Mccoy, Desean, Nnamdi, and a couple others for draft picks and completely rebuild that offensive line and go with the young guys like Foles and Brown. Alot of people seem to forget that Brown was the #1 overall recruit after his senior year of high school and is very talented. I dont exactly know why things went so bad at Tennessee but alot of weird stuff went on there like Arian Foster riding the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread