What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Andy D's 2017 Mock Draft Thread - 4/17 One last "Oh, okay.What the heck..." mock (1 Viewer)

I hate to go back and re-do anything, but I changed the Texans from Kizer to Webb and KC from Watt to Ross.

That feels better to me.

To complete the set, the Chiefs should take Curtis Samuel at RB. 
Interesting.  Has webb really risen that much? 

They have nothing opposite at LDE to speak of. They're in a better situation at LB than at DE by a mile.
They signed Okafor.  While the depth isn't there, you can't draft someone like Taco that you hope has upside.  You have to take the best defensive player available or trade down.  Look at the depth chart.  It's not like the LB corps is anything to get excited about.  The Klein signing is something to be hopeful for.  This draft is filled with DB and edge rushers.   That will be addressed, but you don't reach there for Taco.  I don't even like his prospects actually.  I'd rather them draft McCaffrey or Howard with their first pick and then take Watt at 32.  I like his prospects much more. Foster undoubtedly should be the pick if he's there.  He might actually slide.

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2017/4/17/15332586/reuben-foster-rotator-cuff-not-healed-may-need-another-surgery

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.  Has webb really risen that much? 
That and Kizer has fallen. He apparently comes off as a Diva. When asked what he would do if he sat in the empty first row of the team meeting, and a respected Vet comes in and says, hey man that's my seat. Kizer said he'd say, tough, find a new one. The scout apparently shook his head, and Kizer said, oh, I answered that wrong didn't I.  Most other players asked said they'd respect the vet and move.

This is all hearsay/rumor, but it seemed pretty reliable.

That said, I'd be happy with the Steelers getting him in the 2nd if he makes a Connor Cook-like fall this year. Ben was a diva when he joined the Steelers, but if we could sit Kizer for 2-3 years and have him learn from vets I'd be happy with that.

That and Kizer has fallen. He apparently comes off as a Diva. When asked what he would do if he sat in the empty first row of the team meeting, and a respected Vet comes in and says, hey man that's my seat. Kizer said he'd say, tough, find a new one. The scout apparently shook his head, and Kizer said, oh, I answered that wrong didn't I.  Most other players asked said they'd respect the vet and move.

This is all hearsay/rumor, but it seemed pretty reliable.

That said, I'd be happy with the Steelers getting him in the 2nd if he makes a Connor Cook-like fall this year. Ben was a diva when he joined the Steelers, but if we could sit Kizer for 2-3 years and have him learn from vets I'd be happy with that.
I'm sorry but that's lame.  You're expecting the kid QB to be a leader yet be pushed around by fellow players? That's a no-win question. 

I'd personally like it if he stood up for himself.  I'd want someone who wouldn't back down both on the field and over something as petty as a seat?

You want the seat? Show up earlier next time. 

I'm sorry but that's lame.  You're expecting the kid QB to be a leader yet be pushed around by fellow players? That's a no-win question. 

I'd personally like it if he stood up for himself.  I'd want someone who wouldn't back down both on the field and over something as petty as a seat?

You want the seat? Show up earlier next time. 
Yeah, I think it's pretty much a no win scenario. But, that's the story they used to downgrade him. The flipside would be, if he moved, Oh, he's weak, he can't control the huddle, he doesn't show leadership, etc. etc.

Yeah, I think it's pretty much a no win scenario. But, that's the story they used to downgrade him. The flipside would be, if he moved, Oh, he's weak, he can't control the huddle, he doesn't show leadership, etc. etc.
If they downgrade him because of that then it's a case of a franchise out thinking themselves. Sounds like something a bad franchise would do. 

They signed Okafor.  While the depth isn't there, you can't draft someone like Taco that you hope has upside.  You have to take the best defensive player available or trade down.  Look at the depth chart.  It's not like the LB corps is anything to get excited about.  The Klein signing is something to be hopeful for.  This draft is filled with DB and edge rushers.   That will be addressed, but you don't reach there for Taco.  I don't even like his prospects actually.  I'd rather them draft McCaffrey or Howard with their first pick and then take Watt at 32.  I like his prospects much more. Foster undoubtedly should be the pick if he's there.  He might actually slide.

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2017/4/17/15332586/reuben-foster-rotator-cuff-not-healed-may-need-another-surgery
honestly, i would rather them go with a corner at 1.11 because they're so deprived there. last year was a disaster because of the injuries and lack of talent. if Butler is traded - which is a big if - then that makes the position one of strength all of the sudden given Breaux and Williams experience. i'd rather at 1.32 that they look at LB or DE instead. there is no need to look at offense really in early rounds.

For grins, here's round 2 from yesterday's effort

Round 2

33. Chicago from Cleveland - DeShone Kizer 
34. San Francisco - Budda Baker
35. Jacksonville - Chris Wormley 
36. Chicago - Malik McDowell
37. Los Angeles Rams - Tyus Bowser 
38. Los Angeles Chargers - Obi Melifonwu 
39. New York Jets - David Njoku
40. Carolina - Garrett Bolles
41. Cincinnati - Charles Harris 
42. New Orleans - Evan Engram 
43. Philadelphia - Tre'Davious White
44. Tennessee from Buffalo - Adam Shaheen
45. Arizona - Fabian Moreau
46. Indianapolis - Tarrell Basham
47. Baltimore - Chris Godwin
48. Minnesota - Dan Feeney  
49. Washington - Raekwon McMillan 
50. Tampa Bay - Josh Jones
51. Denver - Taylor Moton
52. Chicago from Cleveland (from Titans) - Adoree Jackson
53. Detroit - Joe Mixon
54. Miami - Tim Williams 
55. New York Giants - Caleb Brantley 
56. Oakland - Cordrea Tankersley
57. Houston - Sidney Jones
58. Seattle - Antonio Garcia 
59. Kansas City - Carl Lawson
60. Dallas - Justin Evans 
61. Green Bay - Alvin Kamara
62. Pittsburgh - TJ Watt
63. Atlanta - Jordan Willis
64. Carolina (from Patriots) - Curtis Samuel

Shaheen might be a 2nd round pick but he doesn't really fit the Titans mold.  If course they might look to take his potential but he'll have to learn to block a lot better before he plays much.  (He certainly could learn).  Don't hate the pick, but it would be a surprise.

Fwiw I'd rather they take Adoree Jackson and put him in the slot and take over return duties. 

Shaheen might be a 2nd round pick but he doesn't really fit the Titans mold.  If course they might look to take his potential but he'll have to learn to block a lot better before he plays much.  (He certainly could learn).  Don't hate the pick, but it would be a surprise.

Fwiw I'd rather they take Adoree Jackson and put him in the slot and take over return duties. 
I just wanted him to show up somewhere. Maybe take Hodges or Everett insteadn

-OZ- said:
Possibly.  More weapons for Marcus sounds good, even if they do add big Mike.  But I'd like them to shore up their defensive backfield. 
I think it is almost obligatory to mock TE picks to Mularkey. Especially with Walker getting up there. The Titan have a lot of picks as well, and a great TE class.

I just started hearing about Shaheen recently, if he was so good why wasn't anyone talking about him in January?

I think it is almost obligatory to mock TE picks to Mularkey. Especially with Walker getting up there. The Titan have a lot of picks as well, and a great TE class.

I just started hearing about Shaheen recently, if he was so good why wasn't anyone talking about him in January?
Division II TEs, and a walkon, who weigh 195 lbs don't garner much attention.  He gained over 70 lbs in his time there, and had a great combine.  Knocked for his blocking yet looks like baby Gronk's measurables.  One of those guys you can see exploding in the NFL or not really making it.  There's a lot of those TEs this year. 

I posted this scenario in the GB thread, but it'll be interesting to see what happens if some QBs fall to 29 for GB. Mahomes likely won't, but if he does (or Kizer or Webb), I think you could see a team like CHI/CLE/NYJ/SF (assuming they passed) trade back into round 1 at 29 to jump ahead of PIT and NO to grab a QB. I think PIT and NO could be in the market for a QB if one of those fell to them, meaning if CLE/CHI/NYJ/SF pass round 1 with the hope of grabbing one round two, their chances are not good by standing pat. 

Screams Ted Thompson move

I posted this scenario in the GB thread, but it'll be interesting to see what happens if some QBs fall to 29 for GB. Mahomes likely won't, but if he does (or Kizer or Webb), I think you could see a team like CHI/CLE/NYJ/SF (assuming they passed) trade back into round 1 at 29 to jump ahead of PIT and NO to grab a QB. I think PIT and NO could be in the market for a QB if one of those fell to them, meaning if CLE/CHI/NYJ/SF pass round 1 with the hope of grabbing one round two, their chances are not good by standing pat. 

Screams Ted Thompson move
Steelers taking one of these QBs in round one would be really surprising. (To me anyway) it would scream "we aren't pushing to win now with a HOF QB". The opposite of what the pats are doing. 

Steelers taking one of these QBs in round one would be really surprising. (To me anyway) it would scream "we aren't pushing to win now with a HOF QB". The opposite of what the pats are doing. 
I know there was about 2 minutes of a rumor that Ben might not come back this year. He's had a pretty rough career with injuries and seems to get injured a lot the last several years. It's not crazy to suggest that he will miss several weeks this year with some crazy injury or concussion. They do have Jones and Mettenberger as backups... word is Jones is working on changing his name to Jonesberger. Those aren't terrible backups, but when your star QB is 35, and has mileage on him comparable to a QB 4 years older than him, you can make a case that drafting a QB that falls to them round 1 is focusing on winning now. Webb is much better than Jones IMO. Also, it allows them to groom a QB for 1-2 years until Ben decides to hang it up, thus not having a let down year or 3 while they figure out what to do at QB. Also, in the event Ben does get hurt you have a capable backup that will allow for you to win now versus end up floundering at the end (just ask OAK). 

I think it's very likely PIT goes QB round 1. I think they could even take Mixon. They don't need a RB but Bell may walk next year in search of a huge pay day. They don't have any immediate needs that jump out like crazy. One could argue drafting a LB, DE or QB is equal need for them. 

I will say, if Peppers falls to PIT they could very well take him, but again I think QB vs Peppers is an equal case to be made. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there was about 2 minutes of a rumor that Ben might not come back this year. He's had a pretty rough career with injuries and seems to get injured a lot the last several years. It's not crazy to suggest that he will miss several weeks this year with some crazy injury or concussion. They do have Jones and Mettenberger as backups... word is Jones is working on changing his name to Jonesberger. Those aren't terrible backups, but when your star QB is 35, and has mileage on him comparable to a QB 4 years older than him, you can make a case that drafting a QB that falls to them round 1 is focusing on winning now. Webb is much better than Jones IMO. Also, it allows them to groom a QB for 1-2 years until Ben decides to hang it up, thus not having a let down year or 3 while they figure out what to do at QB. Also, in the event Ben does get hurt you have a capable backup that will allow for you to win now versus end up floundering at the end (just ask OAK). 

I think it's very likely PIT goes QB round 1. I think they could even take Mixon. They don't need a RB but Bell may walk next year in search of a huge pay day. They don't have any immediate needs that jump out like crazy. One could argue drafting a LB, DE or QB is equal need for them. 

I will say, if Peppers falls to PIT they could very well take him, but again I think QB vs Peppers is an equal case to be made. 
fair points.  If I thought the QB they'd be taking would be a quality starter, I'd be on board.  And you're right that Jones is not a good backup.  I guess we'll see soon enough. Just my opinion of course, but they need a pass rusher more than a backup QB.  Dupree can be good but when James "I may be geriatric but I can still play" Harrison leads your team in sacks, with 5, you might want to address that area. Somehow they did end up top 10 as a team, but they could use a playmaker.  Although if Andy's list comes to fruition, Watt in the 2nd is a heist and that works well for them.

fair points.  If I thought the QB they'd be taking would be a quality starter, I'd be on board.  And you're right that Jones is not a good backup.  I guess we'll see soon enough. Just my opinion of course, but they need a pass rusher more than a backup QB.  Dupree can be good but when James "I may be geriatric but I can still play" Harrison leads your team in sacks, with 5, you might want to address that area. Somehow they did end up top 10 as a team, but they could use a playmaker.  Although if Andy's list comes to fruition, Watt in the 2nd is a heist and that works well for them.
Yes PIT could use a great pass rusher and if they could land one equal to Watt (or even Watt himself) round 2 that would be incredible. I am not sure GB lets him fall past them round 2 though ;)  A lot of mocks have him being taken by GB round 1. I am not sure how I feel about that... it's such a homer pick it's hard to take it seriously. I don't understand the obsession so many writers and even message-board-goers have with Green Bay drafting WI Badger players. It happens every year and you don't know how to accurately assess those mocks because those guys just can't take their homer glasses off. 

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

Love the Round 2 for the Panthers. If you changed up Barnett for Fournette in the 1st round, this would be a fantastic draft. I'd be giddy to come out of the 2nd with Fournette, Bolles and Samuel. I am not sure if Carolina would take Samuel over Zay Jones, but they are pretty likely to take a WR in round 2 (had Ross, Godwin, Zay and Samuel in for visits).

I think if Peppers or a consensus top 20 player is there at 30, that's the pick. I hope they don't go QB this year since next year's QBs look like a much better group. If they do feel the need to take a QB, make it Dobbs in the 3rd instead of another QB in the 1st that would need an equal amount of time to groom. Also, not a fan of Mahomes or Webb.

Right now the pick is most likely Peppers, Edge Rusher, or CB (who make up about 1/3 of the 1st round).

I think if Peppers or a consensus top 20 player is there at 30, that's the pick. I hope they don't go QB this year since next year's QBs look like a much better group. If they do feel the need to take a QB, make it Dobbs in the 3rd instead of another QB in the 1st that would need an equal amount of time to groom. Also, not a fan of Mahomes or Webb.

Right now the pick is most likely Peppers, Edge Rusher, or CB (who make up about 1/3 of the 1st round).
A group they'll have no shot at unless things go horribly wrong this year.

A group they'll have no shot at unless things go horribly wrong this year.
Not really.  Darnold is out of reach without them falling apart (even without Ben they're too good for the top pick) but at least one of Rosen, falk, stidham (whom I like but he might rise to a top 5 pick), or chase Litton will almost certainly be there. 

A mock draft based mostly off player visits, team needs, and random guesswork.  It's who I think teams will take, not necessarily who I think they should take.  Also, not mocking any trades.

1. Browns - Myles Garrett - Not original, but it's probably right.
  2. 49ers - They want to trade down, but find no takers. Jamal Adams - A semi-surprising pick here.  Their GM knows the value of an excellent safety and he's noted as a great leader for LSU. A new coach building a team from the ground up should be targeting players like this. Also, Thomas, a popular pick with the 49ers has 0 visits or official meetings.
  3. Bears - The biggest need for the Bears is on the Offensive line or at QB, but they don't go there with their 1st pick since the value isn't there. Fox is defense oriented and I think he sticks with his guns. Malik Hooker - The Bears couldn't get turnovers to save their life last year, it'll be different with this ball hawk in the defensive backfield. Is he "The next Ed Reed!"... no, but he's a very talented safety with lots of upside.  (Thomas also didn't visit the Bears)
  4. Jags - The Jags have a very talented defense, but they lost both starting DEs this offseason. A player who could wind up being the best in this class is still available. He's got some potential shoulder issues, but medical experts have stated that it wouldn't be until after his career was long over. Jonathan Allen - He's not Fournette, but he's what they really need. A solid player with a very high floor and an even higher ceiling.
  5. Titans - Leonard Fournette ... Just kidding. Marshon Lattimore - They need CB help and the best CB in the draft is sitting here at 5. Not overthinking it.
  6. Jets - I hate this pick. I'll say it up front. I also think Cleveland might try and jump ahead of them, but no trades in this mock so... Mitchel Trubisky  - They've worked out and visited with almost every QB in the draft, so I think it's safe to say they'll draft one.  They took more looks at MT than any other QB, so, based on that I assume they like him the most.
  7. Chargers - This team, like most of those before them, wants to trade back like no ones business.  Assuming they can't, I think they go with a player they met with at the combine. Mike Williams - Some people feel that WR isn't a need for them, but when your WR1 gets hurt every year, why would you assume he wouldn't get hurt this year? Mike Williams, Keenan Allen, Hunter Henry, Tyrell Williams, and a finally healthy Travis Benjamin would be a very potent stable of pass catchers for Rivers as he nears the end of his career. I do think they take a QB, but not in the top 7.  Also, word on the street is that NFL teams value Williams more than analysts and fantasy folks. 
  8. Panthers - He's still here! They didn't have to trade up to take this thumper. This player that is a monster on the field, a guy who can take over games and show dominance over members of the opposing team. Solomon Thomas - The popular pick here and at 4 is Fournette, but I think they'd get their next pass rushing phenom. He's a beast who can dominate a game and help return the Panther D to a feared squad.  This can help hide the woes of the secondary. This is a deep RB class and a solid RB should be available in the 2nd.
  9. Bengals - Ignore everything I just said! Leonard Fournette - They won't need him on 3rd down if they don't want to use him there because they have Gio. Their O-line was decimated this offseason, but there's nobody worth a top 10 pick this year, they should go O-line a couple times in this draft though.  Fournette is everything they hoped Hill would be... and more. 
  10. Bills - Again, I don't think they should do this, but I think they will. Deshaun Watson - They've worked him out numerous times, more than any other player. They also took long looks at the other top QBs in the draft, so even though I like Tyrod, they apparently do not.
  11. Saints - The Saints D is awful. Thanks Rob! They need to rebuild and should use most of their picks on defense. I thought about McCaffrey here and OJ Howard, but I just didn't see it. Derek Barnett - He can rush, Saints desperately need to get better at rushing the passer, not overthinking it. I do think he could be the next Jarvis Jones, remains to be seen.
  12. Browns - Analytics, Moneyball, BS-Term #3. OJ Howard - The Browns have a plan for this draft, that plan is to take the best players they can and still not be too good. They don't want to miss out on next year's QBs. Also, I think they like Cody Kessler more than some people, and they definitely like their RBs more than people give them credit for. 
  13. Cardinals - If Mike Williams was still here, he'd be their pick, but he's not. So, they go with a guy they like who probably should go higher. Reuben Foster - Diluted pee, an argument with a hospital worker, who gives a crap. He's a great inside linebacker, they need help at ILB. Also, they worked out a ton of QBs, but none are worth the 13th overall pick. I could see them either trading back, or trading up from their 2nd round pick to grab a QB.
  14. Eagles - They need a running back and corner backs, but this draft is deep in both those areas. They also need a WR and I don't think it's as deep there. John Ross - Might surprise some, but they met with Corey Davis once, Mike Williams twice, and John Ross four times. They signed 2 vets this offseason, but both could be gone as early as next year. Some have said, why draft Ross if you have Torrey? Well, one can run multiple routes, and one can't. He's the WR Saban described as the best he's faced... and he faced Mike Williams.
  15. Colts - Ballard knows what's up. He's going to go BPA, he's not going to take a position that breaks down quickly in the 1st (no RB here folks).  I think Indy could trade back and take an O-linemen near the end of the 1st.  But for this mock, they take - Haason Reddick.  He's shot up draft boards this offseason, which could be a good or bad thing. I think he's a very solid player and Indy really needs a pick in the win column. This guy's floor is high and he should be able to add a boost from day 1.
  16. Ravens - I don't think WR is their biggest need, but I do think one of the worst kept secrets of this draft season is the Ravens' love of Corey Davis.  He's their WR 1 from day 1 and he gives Flacco his next big jump ball WR. Flacco loves to launch a pass with a devil may care attitude, and assume his WR should be able to fight for it, a la Anquon Boldin. 
  17. Redskins - He fell further than some expected, but isn't going as late as some probably hope. They have a bruiser, and now they can add finesse. Christian McCaffrey - The Redskins are one of the few teams that actually worked out McCaffrey and had him visit. He went to surprisingly few teams this offseason.  He could, and probably will, go much earlier than this, but I don't necessarily like him for any of the earlier picks. A lot of people say Carolina, but they would still have a great running game with a 3rd-5th round RB with the threat of Cam.  Also, I see McCaffrey and Cousins being best friends.  I can't explain it, but they just seem like they'd get along like Flacco and Pitta.
  18. Titans - They're a little pissed. They lost all 3 WRs earlier than expected, and wanted an offensive weapon to give Mariota. I think if the draft played out differently and a top 3 WR is here, they take a WR. If they're all gone and they went CB early, they trade down. If they didn't go CB early, they take one here. Well, they're in pick hell cuz they can't trade in this mock, there's no WR worth this pick left, and they already have a baller CB.  So, they settle for a crazy athlete who needs to work on his blocking and his hands, David Njoku.
  19. Bucs - The Bucs have brought in numerous mid-round RBs for visits. I think it's a 50/50 shot they take Cook here to make Jameis happy, but they have more of a need in the secondary. I think this would be a reach based on game tape, but not based on his workouts - Obi Melinfonwu
  20. Broncos - Ryan Ramczyk - They need an OT like crazy. He's the best/youngest available this year.  The BPA is elsewhere, but they have a pretty dire need on the O-line.
  21. Lions - Taco Charlton - They met with him numerous times, and they need to get better about getting to the QB. Square peg, meet square hole.
  22. Dolphins - A lot of people think they take a TE early, but the 2 best are gone and I don't think Gase will want to reach for Engram or Shaheen, or whoever he likes that's left. They also need a Guard to replace Tunsil who's moving outside. But they didn't meet with the best one left, Forrest Lamp.  I think they shore up the middle of the field on D and get a player who could help solidify that whole unit, Jarrad Davis.
  23. Giants - The Giants need a DT and a very talented one is still there on the board with Malik. They really wanted a talented TE and were salivating over Njoku, but he's gone. They've brought in each of the top 3 OTs and worked them out several times. I think they take 1 of the top 2 left with Cam Robinson. Some people like Bolles more but OTs are all coming out of school rough, and Bolles is older, thus I give Robinson the edge.  They could go QB here, but I think the probability is low.
  24. Raiders - Dalvin Cook. They need a RB, he's a good one. Oh, but what about Marshawn Lynch? GTF outta here, he's done. They need an actual NFL caliber RB and cook fell into their laps.
  25. Texans - Gareon Conley is who they should take. Pat Mahomes is who they do take.
  26. Seahawks - They're sad Obi is gone, if he's not gone, he's the pick here. They go for the next best thing, Kevin King. A player who's local, so they got an up close look at him for years. They didn't bring him in for a visit, but he could still be the pick.
  27. Chiefs - Alex Smith feels timeless, but he's getting older and it might finally be time to groom a successor/better QB behind him. Deshone Kizer could be that QB. Reid would have the skill to make Kizer into a winner. If Mahomes is still here, I think he's the guy they take instead.
  28. Cowboys - Tak McKinley - They need a pass rusher and one that they've met with several times is still here at the end of the 1st.  This pick fits like a glove.
  29. Packers - He's a guy who fits a need. I don't think he's worth a 1st round pick, but he's available and they met with him, and lots of people seem to be connecting the dots. TJ Watt - A LB who plays slower than he test but tries really hard!
  30. Steelers - The Steelers have been mocked probably 20 different prospects so it's safe to say that no one is really sure who'll they'll target.  If they take Davis Webb here, I'm going to cry. He's very overrated in my opinion.  I'm going to go with the recent consensus that is a player they never had an official visit with, Jabrill Peppers. I'm not sure if he'll last this long or if they'd take him if he's here.  He's a talented player who will do whatever is asked of him. At Michigan he shut down the edge play after play, it didn't give him the stats of many other secondary players, but it helped his team a lot. Also, he was more of a jack of all trades and master of none. In the NFL if they choose a specific position he can gain familiarity with it and master it, as well as getting AB off punt returns.
  31. Falcons - And with the 31st pick the Falcons take... Who knows. Trying to pick near the end of the 1st is almost impossible, but they take a player with tons of talent who fits a need, Charles Harris.  He'll play across from Vic and harass the crap out of Brady when they meet again.
  32. Saints - The Saints round out this first round with a guy who should already be gone, but somehow isn't. Gareon Conley - A talented CB with tons of upside, Conley and Barnett will fill 2 glaring holes in the Saints defense.
Other players who could go in the 1st: Davis Webb, Adoree Jackson, Chidobe Awuzie, Marlon Humphrey, Budda Baker, Evan Engram.

For grins, here's round 2 from yesterday's effort

Round 2

33. Chicago from Cleveland - DeShone Kizer 
34. San Francisco - Budda Baker
35. Jacksonville - Chris Wormley 
36. Chicago - Malik McDowell
37. Los Angeles Rams - Tyus Bowser 
38. Los Angeles Chargers - Obi Melifonwu 
39. New York Jets - David Njoku
40. Carolina - Garrett Bolles
41. Cincinnati - Charles Harris 
42. New Orleans - Evan Engram 
43. Philadelphia - Tre'Davious White
44. Tennessee from Buffalo - Adam Shaheen
45. Arizona - Fabian Moreau
46. Indianapolis - Tarrell Basham
47. Baltimore - Chris Godwin
48. Minnesota - Dan Feeney  
49. Washington - Raekwon McMillan 
50. Tampa Bay - Josh Jones
51. Denver - Taylor Moton
52. Chicago from Cleveland (from Titans) - Adoree Jackson
53. Detroit - Joe Mixon
54. Miami - Tim Williams 
55. New York Giants - Caleb Brantley 
56. Oakland - Cordrea Tankersley
57. Houston - Sidney Jones
58. Seattle - Antonio Garcia 
59. Kansas City - Carl Lawson
60. Dallas - Justin Evans 
61. Green Bay - Alvin Kamara
62. Pittsburgh - TJ Watt
63. Atlanta - Jordan Willis
64. Carolina (from Patriots) - Curtis Samuel
Love the Moton pick by my Broncos.  Kid graduated from our local highschool.

I don't see any way Lattimore goes that high to SF. Lots of CB depth. Thomas is my guess. Even Allen would be taken before Lattimore. Lattimore might even slip out of the top ten with his injury issues.

I think the Jets would take Adams over Trubisky if the draft fell that way.
Not bad. SF took Thomas, the Jets took Adams, and Lattimore finished outside the top 10 (11th).  I guess Allen's medical results dropped him to 17.

Users who are viewing this thread