What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Stefon Diggs, HOU (3 Viewers)

. And we have to believe they are thinking that 2nd round pick next year will be late, potentially bottom 8 of the round.
The Bills are getting the Vikings second rounder from Houston. Top 10 pick I am sure.
Yeah that certainly changes things, I thought it was their own pick. Well at least it doesn't look like quite as bad of a deal for the Bills now. Appreciate the clarification.

One thing I find interesting. Usually when players are traded there are bunch of tweets or whatever, "we'll miss you" or "good luck on your new team" and with Diggs its none of that. The Bills seem VERY glad he's gone. I don't think the Bills are gonna regret this trade even if the WR room isn't as good. This might be one of the rare b0th teams win deals.

I think the "Diggs lost a step" and "the offense was less pass heavy after the OC change" can both be true. Diggs certainly played awful in both KC games, almost like the moments were too big for him, given his drops. Maybe he was checked out, but he didn't seem checked out in the win and you are in game against Miami, so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread