What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

Never again DeAngelo will you be on my roster
I guess after giving Jake Delhomme 20 million guaranteed, we should not be surprised by this organization. I just cannot understand paying a player that much money and then not featuring him. Watched the Panthers game and I think Stewart played more snaps. It's comical -> why not just let Williams go in the offseason and take the compensatory pick?

Mike Williams 1 catch and - 4 yards!!!!! I thought he was supposed to be a stud WR this year?? No?

Granted, I only had three players going in the early games vs. eight for my opponent, but it's still terrible to be down by 80 points going into the late game. Doesn't help that he's single-handidly outscoring all five guys I currently have going with Jason Witten (and I have Romo, adding insult to injury).

Mike Wallace and Darren Mcfadden killed me, even though I had Jahvid Best to offset it a little bit. Kind of takes the fun off the late games when you're getting beaten so bad.

Down 70 now

Edit: Oh great...and now Romo is injured too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice games from Brady, Hernandez, even Willis friggin' McGahee, but MWTB 1 recep for -4 yds is gonna cause me to lose this week. Shoulda went w/ my gut & started Smiff instead

Can't be too upset, but I REALLY would have liked to see Holley get the score instead of Dallas having to win the game with the field goal.

Also, it's kind of annoying to still need 26 points from McCoy and Manningham after starting both Jahvid Best AND Vincent Jackson today. Felix Jones really hurt me.

Thank you Brandon Lloyd for not playing. Wonderful. And I will extend a finger to Antonio Gates. Zero points!!! Really??? Not one catch for one of the top TEs in the league? I had those two in two separate leagues, but they are going to cost me two games. Oh and Felix Jones is frustrating, but not surprising I suppose.

'Matthias said:
Thank you Brandon Lloyd for not playing. Wonderful.
If you played Lloyd, it's on you. It was known that he either was not going to play or play and be limited.But seriously: what's going on with Felix Jones?!?
Well, I didn't have many options left and from what they said he was playing today. I don't know what's up with Jones. I drafted him in many leagues and as usual he's not panning out so far. Other than the TD last week he's not been living up to his draft position.

Never again DeAngelo will you be on my roster
I guess after giving Jake Delhomme 20 million guaranteed, we should not be surprised by this organization. I just cannot understand paying a player that much money and then not featuring him. Watched the Panthers game and I think Stewart played more snaps. It's comical -> why not just let Williams go in the offseason and take the compensatory pick?
+1 Makes absolutely no sense. I am close to dropping him.

Now 0-2 in my money league. Have a useless D. Williams, under performing F. Jones, banged up S. Holmes, banged up T. Romo and traded Gostkowski for J. Graham. Oh, I am a Niners fan and watched Romo do just enough to beat the Niners, but not enough to help me win my fantasy game. #@$%&^

Team #1 - Brandon Lloyd , DES Bryant, Felix jones, ant gates. At least i didn't play Lloyd or bryant, but really.... 3pts total from gates and jones???

Team #2 - plaxico and buffalo defense, ....thanks for the -2

Team #3- Dwilliams and stewart....guess who I played?

Report this AM that Lloyd was playing today. Left him in. Left for a ride, out all day. Taking a zero.

Felix Jones and Mike Williams hurt me bad in multiple leagues. Need to bench them both until further notice.

This week in general was frustrating...scored well in all five leagues, but my opponents also lit it up. Might have a few cases where I'm the second or third highest scorer on the week but still lose. In two leagues, my bench even outscored my starters. I could have started anyone other than Jones or Williams and gotten better scoring.

Ok, I'm done.

Reggie Bush. I got fooled, shame on me. Should have started Mcgahee or Holmes. Bush is just going to waste a bench slot for the rest of the year, sigh.

Charles AND F.Jones. Felix was only starting cuz S.Jax was out. Sigh. And before these games it was my WRs that got bitten by the injury bug...Nicks, Lloyd, Jacoby Ford. Pretty sad when you know you're prob done for the year after two weeks.

Started Reggie Bush, Ingram and Johnny Knox and had Decker and D. Moore on my bench. Probably would still lose, as for the 2nd straight week, I play the leagues top score. :bag:

:ptts:

I always avoided DeAngelo Williams in every draft until this year when I backed up the truck. And of course this is the first year I avoid Steve Smith CAR.

0-2

Jamaal Charles out

Felix Jones out

Dez out

Mike Williams -4 yards

Faced McFadden, Peterson, Steve Smith, Santana Moss

Got smoked. Season in shambles.

Continuing third year of BY FAR the most difficult schedule compared to rest of league.

Getting tired of this.

Benched Hernandez for M.Williams (Bucs) in a PPR league. Hoping that knee is ok cuz he will never leave my lineup again if it is.

My team sucks. Rivers, Foster, Mendy, Wayne, Lance Moore, Vernon Davis.

At least I lost by 60. Prefer that to coming up 1 pt short.

I think.

Users who are viewing this thread