What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Joe Biden Thread- things are looking up (1 Viewer)

"We go way back. She was 12, I was 30" JFC Dems come get your pedo.
:shrug:
its just Pedo Peter being Pedo Peter
Aware me when Biden has been accused by a parent of being a pedo? And it's ok to call the president Pedo Peter here? That seems over the line in this friendly forum.
Just using Hunters name for the big guy
Pedo Peter is Biden? How is that connection made? And again, it's ok on this forum to refer to our president this way? Did that type of commentary fly when Trump was in office around here? Seems really over the line.

Aware me when Biden has been accused by a parent of being a pedo? And it's ok to call the president Pedo Peter here? That seems over the line in this friendly forum.
his daughter in a shower with a Joe biden
She accused him of sexually assaulting her? Where was that?
in her diary. nice bubble u live in.
She accused him of sexually assaulting her? Link please. That seems like it'd be big news.

you can start here. but after that you will have do your own research.

When you're known as the guy who inappropriately touches 12 year olds, you might want to refrain from mentioning your relationship with a 12 year old.
I see. That's probably the disconnect. I don't know him as the guy who inappropriately touches 12 year olds.
Are we talking about Trump? Cause there’s pics of him with his hands all over Ivanka at pre-teen and up.
Biden is the little girl hair sniffer
Biden is a creepy and handsy dude, no doubt. But he wasn’t friends with Epstein for a decade and I’ll take handsy dude over best buds with know child molester any day. Any families complain about Biden? Did he walk around the Miss Teen USA pageant when the contestants were changing?
when did you start supporting MAPS?
Not sure what MAPS are.
Minor Attracted Person's it's what pedophiles used to be called.
Who's that? I don't support Trump.
well you support biden. so how long have you been ok with it? as a gen xer. you got a daughter?
Ok with what? Can you aware me when Biden has been accused by parents or a child of improper behavior? Criminal charges maybe? Why are conservatives obsessed with this topic? I could show you tons of pics of tons of dudes and ladies doing the same thing. So weird.

Serious question: Are you like 12 years old? You can't possibly be this unaware of things. Not just this thread, but other threads you just seem incredulous when you hear things that have been known for years.
What's been known for years? That Biden is handsy? He admitted and apologized for that. Can you show me where he's been accused of being a groomer or whatever you guys refer to our president as.
he was accused by a staffer of being violated by his hand in a hall way.
That staffer mysteriously stopped talking about it when questioned and was an adult. Any actual accusations from a child or a childs parent? That kind of seems like the thing that would piss parents off, no?

When you're known as the guy who inappropriately touches 12 year olds, you might want to refrain from mentioning your relationship with a 12 year old.
I see. That's probably the disconnect. I don't know him as the guy who inappropriately touches 12 year olds.
Are we talking about Trump? Cause there’s pics of him with his hands all over Ivanka at pre-teen and up.
Biden is the little girl hair sniffer
Biden is a creepy and handsy dude, no doubt. But he wasn’t friends with Epstein for a decade and I’ll take handsy dude over best buds with know child molester any day. Any families complain about Biden? Did he walk around the Miss Teen USA pageant when the contestants were changing?
when did you start supporting MAPS?
Not sure what MAPS are.
Minor Attracted Person's it's what pedophiles used to be called.
Who's that? I don't support Trump.
well you support biden. so how long have you been ok with it? as a gen xer. you got a daughter?
Ok with what? Can you aware me when Biden has been accused by parents or a child of improper behavior? Criminal charges maybe? Why are conservatives obsessed with this topic? I could show you tons of pics of tons of dudes and ladies doing the same thing. So weird.

Serious question: Are you like 12 years old? You can't possibly be this unaware of things. Not just this thread, but other threads you just seem incredulous when you hear things that have been known for years.
What's been known for years? That Biden is handsy? He admitted and apologized for that. Can you show me where he's been accused of being a groomer or whatever you guys refer to our president as.
he was accused by a staffer of being violated by his hand in a hall way.
That staffer mysteriously stopped talking about it when questioned and was an adult. Any actual accusations from a child or a childs parent? That kind of seems like the thing that would piss parents off, no?
no

Huh

Seems your creeper news is wrong

She accused him of sexually assaulting her? Link please. That seems like it'd be big news.

So the line in the stolen diary of a drug adict that says ‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’ leads you to believe that Biden sexually assaulted his daughter? Kind of leap no?

Folks asserting these type of things about Trump would have been banned so fast.
if only we could get a special prosecutor to look into bidens last 50 years.
Wouldn't Trump have been able to do that? He was president for 4 years. He already tried to blackmail the Ukraine president for dirt on Biden, why wouldn't he have pursued this angle?
because he didn't control the doj? why do you think. it's a good question.

Huh

:lol: @ breitbart

c’mon man , breitbart

Pedo Peter is Biden? How is that connection made? And again, it's ok on this forum to refer to our president this way? Did that type of commentary fly when Trump was in office around here? Seems really over the line.
It isn't. It has been debunked and the poster you responded to knows it, yet still spreads the conspiracy.

Huh

Wait, some drug addled degenerate's email reference was misinterpreted by conservatives in the worst possible way?

Color me shocked.

So the line in the stolen diary of a drug adict that says ‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’ leads you to believe that Biden sexually assaulted his daughter? Kind of leap no?
no. again do you have a daughter? last shower I took with mine was when she was two. she doesn't remember it.

It isn't. It has been debunked and the poster you responded to knows it, yet still spreads the conspiracy.
This site really is pretty "liberal" as far as posters being able to slander and label the president horrible things. I'm honestly shocked.

no. again do you have a daughter? last shower I took with mine was when she was two. she doesn't remember it.
I do have a daughter and definitely helped to teach her how to shower, she was very young. How old was Biden's daughter during these showers? What makes you think Biden sexually assaulted her?

Huh

Wait, some drug addled degenerate's email reference was misinterpreted by conservatives in the worst possible way?

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?

This site really is pretty "liberal" as far as posters being able to slander and label the president horrible things. I'm honestly shocked.

Could've used you in here from 2016-2020 demanding that people stop slandering the POTUS like you are now.

Your fake outrage is noted. :thumbup:

Huh

This has already been pointed out to him. He is just trolling to slander the president.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

you missed a couple thousand pages slander thread on trump. when biden started getting the same treatment it was shut down immediately.

this thread isn't that.

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?
Believe her about what? That Biden showered with her? You just admitted to doing the same. How old was she?

Huh

This has already been pointed out to him. He is just trolling to slander the president.

Could've used you in here from 2016-2020 demanding that people stop slandering the POTUS like you are now. Where were you then? Oh, that's right, YOU WERE SLANDERING THE PRESIDENT!!!

Your fake outrage is noted. :thumbup:

you missed a couple thousand pages slander thread on trump. when biden started getting the same treatment it was shut down immediately.

this isn't thread isn't that.
Wasn't here then, did posters refer to Trump as a groomer and a pedo? Because if so that's horrible and shouldn't have been allowed.

Wasn't here then, did posters refer to Trump as a groomer and a pedo? Because if so that's horrible and shouldn't have been allowed.
Of course not. They're making things up to justify their gross conspiracy theories.

Huh

:lol: @ breitbart

c’mon man , breitbart
They are well known Biden supporters!

Very convenient.

And yes, you were here then - just under a different name. It's okay - you don't have to hide.

Of course not. They're making things up to justify their gross conspiracy theories.

:potkettle:

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?
Believe her about what? That Biden showered with her? You just admitted to doing the same. How old was she?
my daughter. 2. bidens daughter old enough to remember and thinking it was wrong. I'll guess 8. what's your guess?

no they didn't call him that. that is bidens thing.

Huh

@HellToupee you are better than this. Come on brohan.

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?
my daughter. 2. bidens daughter old enough to remember and thinking it was wrong. I'll guess 8. what's your guess?
Why would you assume 8? And if it was 8 does a father showering with his 8 year old daughter mean he sexually assaulted her? And I remember stuff from way younger than 8 as do many people. I believe you're interpreting this in as negative a way for Biden as you can. That's sad. There's plenty of actual facts to show he raised messed up kids, there's no need to exaggerate the very worst possible.

Very convenient.

And yes, you were here then - just under a different name. It's okay - you don't have to hide.
Why do, mostly conservative leaning posters seemingly, keep saying this? Are you trying to run off new posters? And referring to Biden as a pedo or groomer is about as horrible a label one can make. There's really no equivalent unless Trump was called a murderer or something.

Very convenient.

Why do, mostly conservative leaning posters seemingly, keep saying this? Are you trying to run off new posters? And referring to Biden as a pedo or groomer is about as horrible a label one can make. There's really no equivalent unless Trump was called a murderer or something.
Because, in this example, they have been permabanned for their behavior and want feel less alone. We've passed the max threshold of irony.

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?
Why would you assume 8? And if it was 8 does a father showering with his 8 year old daughter mean he sexually assaulted her? And I remember stuff from way younger than 8 as do many people. I believe you're interpreting this in as negative a way for Biden as you can. That's sad. There's plenty of actual facts to show he raised messed up kids, there's no need to exaggerate the very worst possible.
I guessed 8. because she remembered. would you feel better if I guessed 6.

what is your guess? do you have a daughter?

when that crap is our there. why would you make a joke about being 30 and she helped you out when she was 12? I don't see why this doesn't bother you. but you went with umm what about the other guy. what's that called? whataboutismsomthing.

Very convenient.

hey if you can't hang. go to ffa. it's a safe space.

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?

when that crap is our there. why would you make a joke about being 30 and she helped you out when she was 12? I don't see why this doesn't bother you. but you went with umm what about the other guy. what's that called? whataboutismsomthing.
Again, I don't see how showering with your daughter at 6 or 8 means you sexually assaulted her. And what's the big deal about referring to you being 30 and a girl 12? Maybe you're referencing a movie, historical event, whatever. The better question is why do you go immediately to the worst possible accusations?

The last few pages of this thread have been really disgusting and depressing. And yeah there were plenty of threads about Trump that were the same way. I hated those too.

Can we get back to Biden on the issues please?

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?

Again, I don't see how showering with your daughter at 6 or 8 means you sexually assaulted her. And what's the big deal about referring to you being 30 and a girl 12? Maybe you're referencing a movie, historical event, whatever. The better question is why do you go immediately to the worst possible accusations?
how old is your daughter?

Biden Family Worked To Sell American Gas To China, GOP Lawmaker Says Citing Whistleblower​

Authored by Eva Fu and Frank Fang via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

The Biden family was selling U.S natural gas to China long before Joe Biden became president, who was aware of how his son Hunter Biden was making the sale possible, according to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, citing documents and information provided by a whistleblower.

Hunter Biden had a Chinese Communist Party member as his assistant while dealing with the Chinese side for the shipping of American natural gas to China in 2017, and the Biden family was promising business associates that they would reap rewards once Biden became president, said Comer in a letter to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen dated Sept. 20.

The President has not only misled the American public about his past foreign business transactions, but he also failed to disclose that he played a critical role in arranging a business deal to sell American natural resources to the Chinese while planning to run for President,” Comer wrote.

Joe Biden, Comer said, was a business partner in the arrangement and had office space to work on the deal, and a firm he managed received millions from his Chinese partners ahead of the anticipated venture.

While part of what Comer stated had previously been reported in the news, the letter, citing whistleblower testimonies, as well as emails, a corporate PowerPoint presentation, screenshot of encrypted messages, and bank documents that committee Republicans obtained, provides a more complete picture suggesting Biden’s knowledge and involvement in the plan from at least 2017.

From 2017 to 2021, the Bidens promised business associates that Joe Biden would run for president in 2020 and those who worked with them from 2017 onward would “reap the rewards in a future Biden administration,” according to Comer’s recount of a whistleblower testimony to Oversight Committee Republicans.

As America now struggles in an energy crisis, it is critical to understand why the Biden family was selling American energy reserves to the Chinese, if that is affecting President Biden’s decision making today, and why President Biden has never disclosed his relationship with the Chinese to the American public,” Comer wrote to Yellen.

“If President Biden has worked to enrich not only himself but his family by promising, in exchange for millions of dollars, access or policy influence in a future Biden Administration, Congress and the American people are entitled to that information.”

‘Good for Both the United States and China’​

Emails attached in the letter show that Hunter Biden was actively facilitating the natural gas deal with top executives from the now-defunct CEFC China Energy, at the time one of the largest energy firms in China.

In a November 2017 email to CEFC executive Dong Gongwen, Hunter told his partner he had sent information regarding liquified natural gas opportunities in Louisiana.

We began to investigate the opportunities in United States well before the public announcement by the Chinese government of its interest in Natural Gas imports from around the world,” Hunter wrote. He offered the prospect of contracts for large quantities of liquified natural gas “at very competitive rates” in the short term, as well as the possibility of acquisition or partnership in a promising natural gas project in Louisiana that would advance CEFC’s long term goals.

“The proposal I have shared with you has the added benefit of being good for both the United States and China simultaneously,” he added.

According to the letter, Hunter’s Chinese assistant, Bao Jiaqi, who previously worked as the research assistant at China’s macroeconomic management agency National Development and Reform Commission, sent him a detailed presentation containing political and topography maps, along with Chinese annotations, carving up America based on natural gas reserves. The 30-page presentation made particular emphasis on Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, and Wyoming.

The emails that accompanied the slides revealed a plan to advance a natural gas sale to China through Hudson West III LLC, a company set up by Hunter and CEFC officials, according to the letter.

Joe Biden’s Alleged Role​

By one whistleblower’s account, Joe Biden was an “obfuscated partner” in the transactions with the Chinese, and his son would hold 10 percent of the joint venture to hide his involvement, according to Comer’s letter. The same information was previously confirmed by former business associate Tony Bobulinski to The Epoch Times.

“Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when [you] are face to face, I know [you] know that but they are paranoid,” an associate for Hunter told another partner on May 20, 2017, in a WhatsApp conversation, a screenshot of which was attached in the letter.

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?

Seems particularly creepy to ask this of another poster.

The last few pages of this thread have been really disgusting and depressing. And yeah there were plenty of threads about Trump that were the same way. I hated those too.

Can we get back to Biden on the issues please?
we are talking about biden having a 12 year old girl do things for him when he was 30.
Yes I’m aware. And I am requesting that we move on to matters of policy.

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?

She's in her 20's now. Not sure the relevance. You gonna accuse me of abusing her?

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?

Seems particularly creepy to ask this of another poster.
I agree. he asked me. I'm good with my response. I assume he knows as you do that biden is absolutely creepy. MINOR ATTRACTED PERSONS prove timschochets non slippery slope philosophy is wrong. maybe I ll start a thread on all the things 10 years ago that where perverted today that are supported and considered normal by the left and msm.

Huh

Color me shocked.
you don't believe her?

She's in her 20's now. Not sure the relevance. You gonna accuse me of abusing her?
no. I don't accuse biden of anything but being an uncle Howard. (my wife's uncle)

For instance, here is an issue:

Biden is promising to codify Roe if he has 2 more Democrats in the Senate. Now what he’s really saying is that he will break the filibuster in order to codify Roe, but he only has 48 Dems willing to do that now.

Personally I believe that codifying a woman’s right to an abortion in all 50 states is well worth doing away with the filibuster so I am completely on board with this. Of course for it to happen, Democrats need to hold on to the House as well.

Of all the many reasons to vote Democrat this November, this Is probably the most vital. I really hope the public sees it that way. At least some polls suggest they will.

For instance, here is an issue:

Biden is promising to codify Roe if he has 2 more Democrats in the Senate. Now what he’s really saying is that he will break the filibuster in order to codify Roe, but he only has 48 Dems willing to do that now.

Personally I believe that codifying a woman’s right to an abortion in all 50 states is well worth doing away with the filibuster so I am completely on board with this. Of course for it to happen, Democrats need to hold on to the House as well.

Of all the many reasons to vote Democrat this November, this Is probably the most vital. I really hope the public sees it that way. At least some polls suggest they will.
Unfortunately, he'll need to hold the house too. Biden has been on a roll policy wise lately though.

Regarding my last post:

Nate Silver’s latest odds have the Democrats with a 71% chance to hold or increase control of the Senate, and a 31% chance to hold the House. Obviously that’s not great odds for the House but they’re far better than they were a few months ago.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/0...ke-does-other-generally-senile-things-n631829.

Joe Biden Tells Creepy, Inappropriate 'Joke,' Does Other Generally Senile Things​

Bonchie3:30 PM on September 23, 2022

Being one of Joe Biden’s handlers has to be the most stressful job in politics. You just never know what the guy is going to say, even when he has a teleprompter spewing out size 60 font in front of him.

That dynamic was front and center as Biden spoke at a Democrat National Committee event on Friday. Things went way off the rails in a very weird, inappropriate way after the president singled out a woman in the crowd and asserted that “we go back a long way, she was 12, I was 30.”

Now, to be fair, perhaps there’s another explanation for this that doesn’t involve the insinuation of pedophilia. But even if that’s true, is Biden so absolutely vapid that he wouldn’t realize what it sounds like when he says something like that? Never mind that we are dealing with a man who has a history of sniffing kids and being generally creepy around them.

And while Biden’s comments were bad, the crowd bursting out into laughter in response is just as nuts. When someone tells a joke that’s not funny and alludes to pedophilia, you don’t laugh at it. You sit there and stare in a perplexed fashion.

That all this is happening while the stock market crashes in the bottom right corner makes the visual even worse. Biden is completely detached from reality and the consequences of his own actions. It’s jarring to witness, and while he yucks it up with union members, normal Americans are getting absolutely crushed.

Things didn’t end there, though. Not that anyone reading this would expect it did.

Sometimes I sit back and just wonder how this man ever became president. Was it fraud? Was it gullible voters? Was it COVID-19 allowing him to mostly hide his condition? Whatever you blame, he’s so obviously unfit for the office that suggestions of him running for re-election should make you die of laughter. My word, this guy is not well, and it’s laid bare multiple times a week, every single week.

Unfortunately, none of this is actually funny because, as I mentioned above, the consequences are very real. One can only hope that the nation can limp forward over the next two years until Biden is finally sent into permanent retirement. Until then, the pain will continue. If you had plans to retire, buy a home, or generally increase your lot in life, you might as well bear down for a while.

Front-page contributor for RedState. Visit my archives for more of my latest articles and help out by following me on Twitter @bonchieredstate.

“That all this is happening while the stock market crashes in the bottom right corner makes the visual even worse. Biden is completely detached from reality and the consequences of his own actions. It’s jarring to witness, and while he yucks it up with union members, normal Americans are getting absolutely crushed.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/0...ke-does-other-generally-senile-things-n631829.

Joe Biden Tells Creepy, Inappropriate 'Joke,' Does Other Generally Senile Things​

Being one of Joe Biden’s handlers has to be the most stressful job in politics. You just never know what the guy is going to say, even when he has a teleprompter spewing out size 60 font in front of him.

That dynamic was front and center as Biden spoke at a Democrat National Committee event on Friday. Things went way off the rails in a very weird, inappropriate way after the president singled out a woman in the crowd and asserted that “we go back a long way, she was 12, I was 30.”

Now, to be fair, perhaps there’s another explanation for this that doesn’t involve the insinuation of pedophilia. But even if that’s true, is Biden so absolutely vapid that he wouldn’t realize what it sounds like when he says something like that? Never mind that we are dealing with a man who has a history of sniffing kids and being generally creepy around them.

And while Biden’s comments were bad, the crowd bursting out into laughter in response is just as nuts. When someone tells a joke that’s not funny and alludes to pedophilia, you don’t laugh at it. You sit there and stare in a perplexed fashion.

That all this is happening while the stock market crashes in the bottom right corner makes the visual even worse. Biden is completely detached from reality and the consequences of his own actions. It’s jarring to witness, and while he yucks it up with union members, normal Americans are getting absolutely crushed.

Things didn’t end there, though. Not that anyone reading this would expect it did.

Sometimes I sit back and just wonder how this man ever became president. Was it fraud? Was it gullible voters? Was it COVID-19 allowing him to mostly hide his condition? Whatever you blame, he’s so obviously unfit for the office that suggestions of him running for re-election should make you die of laughter. My word, this guy is not well, and it’s laid bare multiple times a week, every single week.

Unfortunately, none of this is actually funny because, as I mentioned above, the consequences are very real. One can only hope that the nation can limp forward over the next two years until Biden is finally sent into permanent retirement. Until then, the pain will continue. If you had plans to retire, buy a home, or generally increase your lot in life, you might as well bear down for a while.

Front-page contributor for RedState. Visit my archives for more of my latest articles and help out by following me on Twitter @bonchieredstate.

“That all this is happening while the stock market crashes in the bottom right corner makes the visual even worse. Biden is completely detached from reality and the consequences of his own actions. It’s jarring to witness, and while he yucks it up with union members, normal Americans are getting absolutely crushed.”
Putting aside the rest of your post, I think the stock market is worth discussing.

The stock market is falling (not crashing; that’s hyperbole) because interest rates went up. Interest rates went up because it’s the best way to fight inflation. Not that Biden has any control over interest rates but is there something he should be doing about this that he’s not? I can’t find any fault in Biden’s actions here. Can you? If so what are they?

And can we please move away from discussing his jokes or so-called “creepy behavior”? It’s totally irrelevant to the issues confronting us.

Putting aside the rest of your post, I think the stock market is worth discussing.

The stock market is falling (not crashing; that’s hyperbole) because interest rates went up. Interest rates went up because it’s the best way to fight inflation. Not that Biden has any control over interest rates but is there something he should be doing about this that he’s not? I can’t find any fault in Biden’s actions here. Can you? If so what are they?

And can we please move away from discussing his jokes or so-called “creepy behavior”? It’s totally irrelevant to the issues confronting us.
The key point in the article to me was about the market. Earning season will be interesting.
Oil got crushed today. The commodity and stocks. It makes no sense. We have a supply problem and rarely does demand get crushed

Users who are viewing this thread