What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Joe Biden Thread- things are looking up (1 Viewer)

"We go way back. She was 12, I was 30" JFC Dems come get your pedo.
The faces in the background. :unsure:

Why did the crowd laugh at that? Obviously it was really creepy but it wasnt funny in the least. Im completely missing the joke.
It’s like we are missing context or something 🤔
The damage control team is working on "context" as we speak. Stand by....

Why did the crowd laugh at that? Obviously it was really creepy but it wasnt funny in the least. Im completely missing the joke.
Do you think he was dating her or something?

When you're known as the guy who inappropriately touches 12 year olds, you might want to refrain from mentioning your relationship with a 12 year old.
I see. That's probably the disconnect. I don't know him as the guy who inappropriately touches 12 year olds.
Are we talking about Trump? Cause there’s pics of him with his hands all over Ivanka at pre-teen and up.
Biden is the little girl hair sniffer
Biden is a creepy and handsy dude, no doubt. But he wasn’t friends with Epstein for a decade and I’ll take handsy dude over best buds with know child molester any day. Any families complain about Biden? Did he walk around the Miss Teen USA pageant when the contestants were changing?

I know this is just a clip but I can’t image any situation where that would be an appropriate comment. That’s horrific. "She was 12, I was 30"...what could a 12 year old help a 30 year old get done?

I know this is just a clip but I can’t image any situation where that would be an appropriate comment. That’s horrific. "She was 12, I was 30"...what could a 12 year old help a 30 year old get done?
How about he’s thanking someone for all their work and he’s making a joke how old he is.

Odd there’s not a whole clip from the fine folks of Townhall.

When you're known as the guy who inappropriately touches 12 year olds, you might want to refrain from mentioning your relationship with a 12 year old.
I see. That's probably the disconnect. I don't know him as the guy who inappropriately touches 12 year olds.
Snopes addressed it and best they could do is "unproven"

Are we talking about Trump? Cause there’s pics of him with his hands all over Ivanka at pre-teen and up.
Biden is a creepy and handsy dude, no doubt. But he wasn’t friends with Epstein for a decade and I’ll take handsy dude over best buds with know child molester any day. Any families complain about Biden? Did he walk around the Miss Teen USA pageant when the contestants were changing?
Love to get to the bottom of the Epstein saga. No one really has much desire to get that done. At least he got arrested during the Trump years

Snopes addressed it and best they could do is "unproven"

I watched that video and didn't see anything inappropriate.

Last edited:
I dont understand what Trump has to do with this? Is this kind of creepy competition? Can't they both be creepy?

OMG your guy is totally creepier than mine. Wtf?

How about he’s thanking someone for all their work and he’s making a joke how old he is.

Biden isn't very good at going off script. He should just read from the teleprompter. This was just a creepy, bad joke.

Biden isn't very good at going off script. He should just read from the teleprompter. This was just a creepy, bad joke.
We really have no clue because this is like 15 seconds clipped.

I dont think there is any more to it. He went off script and said some creepy stuff. Do you think context is missing here?

I dont think there is any more to it. He went off script and said some creepy stuff. Do you think context is missing here?
Please have anyone give an appropriate context for making this statement . Make up whatever story before and after. Make whatever context you want. In no way is there a scenario where what he said is appropriate.

I don’t know and neither do you. The place that put this up isn’t exactly a shining example of our press. That they put up 15 seconds seems a bit strange.

I don’t know and neither do you. The place that put this up isn’t exactly a shining example of our press. That they put up 15 seconds seems a bit strange.
Please tell me ANY possibility where what he said would make it appropriate. Tell me ANY possible scenario that would make this okay. You do know it’s not appropriate. Anyone with a brain cell would. Unfortunately, you don’t have any integrity to speak up.

Please tell me ANY possibility where what he said would make it appropriate. Tell me ANY possible scenario that would make this okay. You do know it’s not appropriate. Anyone with a brain cell would. Unfortunately, you don’t have any integrity to speak up.
I already responded to you.

From what I have read he was talking about climate change and a there was a lady in the crowd who has spent a long time working on this. He was making a joke that he was so much older than her and that she must have started working on this when she was like 12 because she just looks so young.

We don’t know because they only posted 15 seconds. If you’d like to spend time finding the whole speech and finding out who he was addressing have at it.

Perhaps he did make a joke about a lady he has stalked for 50 years and the entire crowd thought it was funny.

As an aside you should read the comments of the people on the site that posted this clip.

Neat place and people frequent that Twitter account. Seriously sickos, will not return.

Here is a slightly longer clip and I'm sure the whole speech is available somewhere. After he says it, people clap for some reason and he starts on a new line of talking with the lead in "At any rate...Right now"

lol, commenting that the lady must have been 12 and him 30 is way out of line? How about, when Back to the Future came out she was 12 and I was 30.

:lol:

Maybe the first clue for context should be the reaction of the people who were actually right there in the moment. See alot of laughter and clapping. Don't see much OMG he's creepy.

what do you think. you support old men talking about molesting girls? or is it just a joke?

when did you start supporting MAPS?

Not sure what MAPS are.

what do you think. you support old men talking about molesting girls? or is it just a joke?
That people went straight to that was very odd.

Read some of the comments in that Twitter account. Insanely disgusting stuff even for Twitter, at least what I have seen of Twitter.

I find this whole thing super bizarre to be honest.

Not sure what MAPS are.
Minor Attracted Person's it's what pedophiles used to be called.

Read some of the comments in that Twitter account. Insanely disgusting stuff even for Twitter, at least what I have seen of Twitter.

well it's like going to trump being a gifter I guess. making lewd comments about girls is a biden trait. no?

his own daughter made a comment about it. allegedly

Not sure what MAPS are.
Who's that? I don't support Trump.

On conservative sites the folks there are consumed with and constantly repeat and call liberals groomers. It's beyond creepy and I can't help but worry about the psychology of these people.

Not sure what MAPS are.
well you support biden. so how long have you been ok with it? as a gen xer. you got a daughter?

On conservative sites the folks there are consumed with and constantly repeat and call liberals groomers. It's beyond creepy and I can't help but worry about the psychology of these people.
well you see ok with grooming. apparently.

Not sure what MAPS are.
well you support biden. so how long have you been ok with it? as a gen xer. you got a daughter?
Ok with what? Can you aware me when Biden has been accused by parents or a child of improper behavior? Criminal charges maybe? Why are conservatives obsessed with this topic? I could show you tons of pics of tons of dudes and ladies doing the same thing. So weird.

Uhhhh. Another example of why this is so odd.

This topic has some creepy pizzagate vibes going on.

:shrug:
its just Pedo Peter being Pedo Peter
Aware me when Biden has been accused by a parent of being a pedo? And it's ok to call the president Pedo Peter here? That seems over the line in this friendly forum.
his daughter in a shower with a Joe biden
She accused him of sexually assaulting her? Where was that?

Some absolutely ridiculous and gross assertions in this nest of quotes. The ignore list grows.

Not sure what MAPS are.
Ok with what? Can you aware me when Biden has been accused by parents or a child of improper behavior? Criminal charges maybe? Why are conservatives obsessed with this topic? I could show you tons of pics of tons of dudes and ladies doing the same thing. So weird.

Serious question: Are you like 12 years old? You can't possibly be this unaware of things. Not just this thread, but other threads you just seem incredulous when you hear things that have been known for years.

Aware me when Biden has been accused by a parent of being a pedo? And it's ok to call the president Pedo Peter here? That seems over the line in this friendly forum.
in her diary. nice bubble u live in.

Not sure what MAPS are.

Serious question: Are you like 12 years old? You can't possibly be this unaware of things. Not just this thread, but other threads you just seem incredulous when you hear things that have been known for years.
What's been known for years? That Biden is handsy? He admitted and apologized for that. Can you show me where he's been accused of being a groomer or whatever you guys refer to our president as.

Some absolutely ridiculous and gross assertions in this nest of quotes. The ignore list grows.
desert power wait!!! lol

in her diary. nice bubble u live in.
She accused him of sexually assaulting her? Link please. That seems like it'd be big news.

Not sure what MAPS are.

What's been known for years? That Biden is handsy? He admitted and apologized for that. Can you show me where he's been accused of being a groomer or whatever you guys refer to our president as.
he was accused by a staffer of being violated by his hand in a hall way.

nothing better than defending a groomer. groomers need defenders to I guess.
What exactly is a groomer? Whom do you think Biden is grooming and grooming for what? And it's ok here to refer to the president in these terms?
Head over to any Trump-related thread and look at the history.

I'll expect to see you posting immediately about how outraged you are about comments on a sitting POTUS. Otherwise, your fake outrage is noted.

Users who are viewing this thread