What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 2014 NFL Draft All-Overrated Team: Vanderbilt WR Jordan Matthews (2 Viewers)

Milkman said:
If you guy honestly think Matthews broke all those records in the SEC, while he was the only weapon on vandy, with a crap qb, against future NFL DBs, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't think he only beat zone, got lucky for 112 catches and 1300+ yards, or had every play he made blocked perfectly.
ok, milkman - we understand he set records. Jurb wrote out a detailed post refuting your claims and you didn't even bother to address his points.

Here's a play that is not perfectly blocked that he scores a TD on. He makes multiply defenders miss. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEua-UjnSO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPQ1WOLVSgQ&feature=youtu.be

At the 48 sec mark of the link above he beats a DB pretty badly in man. It doesn't look insane or anything but it's very effective. He gets the DB to turn his hips and then blows by him creating separation. Now I have no idea why I am posting this because the people that don't want to believe it are going to say the defender is terrible and played it bad and Matthews got lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkMltDLKLc&feature=youtu.be

1:14 mark on video above there is a bubble screen where he breaks a tackle and scores. Again not perfectly blocked. The defender got a pretty good hit on Matthews but he ran threw it.

2:45 mark in the video above nice shoe string catch. Created separation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOdN_JnHkzs

Breaks and arm tackle and shows off his top end speed in video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwhB5WwvFyw

One handed catch against man coverage in video above. Actually it wasn't a great throw and Matthews had to slow up and adjust for the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAu3ZTXd53g

Another one handed catch vs man in video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y085m52_Hhw

Another one handed catch for a TD by Jordan Matthews in video above. I have no idea if it's man I can't tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWI1mwe1pTQ

In the link above he high points ball. Great clutch catch on 4th down in between two defenders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a play that is not perfectly blocked that he scores a TD on. He makes multiply defenders miss. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEua-UjnSO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPQ1WOLVSgQ&feature=youtu.be

At the 48 sec mark of the link above he beats a DB pretty badly in man. It doesn't look insane or anything but it's very effective. He gets the DB to turn his hips and then blows by him creating separation. Now I have no idea why I am posting this because the people that don't want to believe it are going to say the defender is terrible and played it bad and Matthews got lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkMltDLKLc&feature=youtu.be

1:14 mark on video above there is a bubble screen where he breaks a tackle and scores. Again not perfectly blocked. The defender got a pretty good hit on Matthews but he ran threw it.

2:45 mark in the video above nice shoe string catch. Created separation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOdN_JnHkzs

Breaks and arm tackle and shows off his top end speed in video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwhB5WwvFyw

One handed catch against man coverage in video above. Actually it wasn't a great throw and Matthews had to slow up and adjust for the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAu3ZTXd53g

Another one handed catch vs man in video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y085m52_Hhw

Another one handed catch for a TD by Jordan Matthews in video above. I have no idea if it's man I can't tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWI1mwe1pTQ

In the link above he high points ball. Great clutch catch on 4th down in between two defenders.
thanks again, milkman.

watched the two plays concerning man coverage.

The first play he showed good speed by blowing right by the corner - the other he did make a great grab on a great throw from the QB.

Those are good plays - the guy is not a scrub obviously - you don't set records by being mediocre.

Still, I'd have to see much more to be convinced that this guy will be a serious player at the next level.

I watched the videos and could break them down, but don't really see the point. It seems like you want to post clip after clip until we all see what you see. The fact of the matter is we probably won't because several people can look at the same things and not come away with the same impression. There's nothing wrong with that. It's largely what makes this fun and worth discussion.

Duaneok66 has it right. He's a decent player and obviously there are plays that show why he's a decent player. I kind of feel you are arguing against a notion that doesn't exist, milkman. Nobody is saying he's a bum or that he doesn't have skill. I think we all agree he does. It's simply a matter of how much skill and how much you buy into Mathews. You clearly like what you see and are all in. Others like myself aren't as convinced. I've got him around my WR10 in this class. That's not bad, though I'm sure you think it is. It's about a late 2nd/early 3rd round grade. Maybe he's a lot better than I think. Lord knows I've been wrong before.

I hope you guys don't think I'm upset. Debating players is what's fun about all this. I appreciate jurb26's breakdown of Matthews. Obviously no player is a sure bet.

I'm definitely not saying he's a scrub or going to be a bust. I think I'm in the same boat as jurb... About #10 in this class. I can't get behind the elite hands talk or a bonefide WR1 talk, I just dont see it. Could that change? Absolutely, but I think there are some holes in his game that could keep him from being special.

I have seen literally every play of this guy's career. I'm here to answer questions you may have.

excellent point Fitz, but rankings are fun, even though they aren't too accurate right now.

It keeps us busy until the draft, then we will throw those out and redo them after we have more information.

well, what is your stance on him vs man coverage?

I can't get a feel of it after watching a handful of plays.
I think his strength is working against a zone. His one-on-one work in college was impressive though. Again and again he came down with the ball in isolation. While its true that you didn't often see Matthews running free behind a corner in man, it's also true that Vanderbilt rarely used that approach with Matthews. In fact, the guy across the field from him was much more likely to see the one-on-one deep ball if the other team was in man, because the safety help was always tilted towards Matthews' side of the field. Check Jonathan Krause's numbers opposite Matthews this season compared to his first three years. (And he missed a handful of games with injury)

ETA: Krause had a catch of 30+ yards in 7 of first 8 games before injury.

thank you - where would you place him (roughly) in the NFL Draft among the other receivers??
Probably not fair to ask me that question given that I've watched so much of him compared to the rest of them. Knowing his makeup, I think he'll be a successful NFL player based on work ethic and "want to."

His skills are probably 2nd round skills, but don't underestimate a guy that lives and breaths football. Its no accident that he went from being a two-star recruit to being the SEC's all-time leading receiver. You'd think a guy with that type of accomplishment would carry even a small sense of entitlement, but he speaks often of the chip that he carries on his shoulder because no one believed he could play. Was the first guy in the film room each morning at Vandy, last guy leaving the practice field, etc.

I remember when the all the commentators were mentioning how a certain QB, who fell in the first round, was to hard of a worker and he had completely tapped all of his potential in college. I remember calling my buddy and telling him I thought that was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard.

Aaron Rodgers was his name.

Of course that means nothing when discussing Matthews so I'm not sure why I mentioned it.

I remember when the all the commentators were mentioning how a certain QB, who fell in the first round, was to hard of a worker and he had completely tapped all of his potential in college. I remember calling my buddy and telling him I thought that was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard.

Of course that means nothing when discussing Matthews so I'm not sure why I mentioned it.
Oddly enough, Matthews caught passes from Aaron's little brother for most of his sophomore and all of his junior seasons. There's your Matthews thread connection. ;)

This is a pretty cool backstory article on Matthews, his history, lack of college recruitment, work ethic and that chip on his shoulder.

From Zero to Hero: The Amazing Story of Vanderbilt's Jordan Matthews

Yeah, I watched the link and didn't really see what milkman did, either. Actually I came away terribly unimpressed with Mathews. Seems that happens every time I watch him.

Here's what I saw vs. man coverage;

I only noticed it occurring 4 times. Once vs. a S as he was lined up in the slot. This is the play where you say he beat a 1st rounder? OK, I suppose that's true. The fact remains he beat a Safety who played horribly out of position. It was a decent route and he high pointed the ball well. Still, I'm not seeing this as a great indicator of his man beating ability. Getting your WR1 matched vs. a S 1 on 1 is a dream come true for any team. The 2nd time was a stacked WR formation where the other WR ran a clear pick creating the separation for Mathews to get open. The 3rd time was again a situation where he was lined up inside and only this time he got isolated on a LB. He beats the LB easily up the sideline on a wheel route. This should happen 100% of the time. The 4th time was the only time he displayed an ability to beat a CB. He ran a nice double move, hitch and go though I have problems with this route I won't get into now, got the CB to commit and made a nice catch down field.

Other general observations;

Had one of the worst plays of the game that cost Vandy huge momentum. Stacy broke free for a long TD run but it was called back due to Mathews holding. That play would have given Vandy a lead. It was a lazy block attempt by Mathews as he didn't attack the BpDB and let the DB initiate. Which brings me to his blocking in general. He looked like a weak blocker IMO. Seems to not like contact and is content to just get in the way of DBs as they run to the ball rather than taking the contact to them. He doesn't play with leverage when contact is made and I think this is one of his large problems beating man coverage, especially at the LOS when pressed. I like his hands and he makes most catches look easy.
Yup

Vanderbilt's Jordan Matthews seen as potential first-rounder

By Mike Huguenin

College Football 24/7 writer

Excerpt:

Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt:NFL Network analyst Curtis Conway especially likes Matthews' size (6-foot-3, 212 pounds). Matthews also is the leading receiver in SEC history, with 262 receptions and 3,759 yards.

"He's a receiver who can make things happen," Conway said.

Conway noted the deep class and said that while Matthews would be considered a "third-tier" receiver in this draft, he wouldn't be all that surprised if a team took him in the first round. "He's a third-tier wide receiver that I think can easily jump into the first round," Conway said.

Still, Matthews is expected to go somewhere on the second day.

Rotoworld:

Eagles selected Vanderbilt WR Jordan Matthews with the No. 42 overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft.
Matthews (6-foot-3 1/8, 212) started for three-plus years at Vandy, setting SEC all-time records in catches (262) and yards (3,759) with 24 TDs. He was named first-team All-SEC as both a junior and senior by the conference's coaches. Despite standout measurables (4.46 forty, 10-foot broad jump), Matthews' detractors cite a lack of separation skills when deeming him a limited-ceiling prospect. We were impressed by his long arms (33 1/4"), huge hands (10 3/8"), toughness, and experience in the slot and outside. Jerry Rice's cousin, Matthews is a known gym rat with smarts (29 Wonderlic score) and savvy. A large portion of Matthews' receiving yards came on screen passes that were blocked perfectly, but the receiver has little wasted movement and good straight-line speed.

Eagles trade up to draft Jordan Matthews at No. 42By Chris Wesseling

Around the League Writer

After bypassing a wide receiver in the first round, the Eagles found their DeSean Jackson replacement on Friday night.

The Eagles traded up with the Titans to select Vanderbilt wide receiver Jordan Matthews at No. 42 overall in the 2014 NFL Draft.

Tennessee will receive the Nos. 54 and 122 overall picks from Philadelphia in return.

Incredibly productive for the Commodores, Matthews established a new SEC record for receptions (262) and receiving yards (3,759) while generating 24 touchdowns in four seasons. He was the lone senior ranked among the top dozen wide receiver prospects in the draft.

He joins Earl Bennett as the only Vanderbilt wide receivers drafted since 1992.

Matthews is a polished and savvy prospect with ideal size and good enough speed. If there's a knock against him, it's that he's not a dynamic playmaker and projects as a high-end No. 2 receiver.

His bloodlines check out, though. Matthews is a cousin of Hall of Famer Jerry Rice.

Chip Kelly can expect an immediate contribution from his second-round pick behind Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper.

The latest "Around The League Podcast" provides instant reaction to all the wild happenings in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.

Rotoworld:

Eagles No. 42 pick WR Jordan Matthews will begin his career as a slot receiver, according to coach Chip Kelly.
Kelly will be thrilled to upgrade the slot from the stuck-in-the-mud Jason Avant to the big and projectable Matthews. The 6-foot-3 1/8, 212-pound Commodore, Jerry Rice's cousin, is the SEC's career record holder for receptions with 364 and receiving yards with 4,950. Matthews had a 4.46 forty and 10-foot broad jump at the combine.

Source: The Philadelphia Enquirer

I think he has great/elite hands. Bad QB play.
What about the drops though. Drops are catchable balls... what does that have to do with bad QB's?

Can someone have great/elite hands, yet still have one of the worst drop rates in this class?
Drops are a highly subjective stat- like errors in baseball, they can be greatly inflated or depressed by whoever is keeping the stats. Just like errors in baseball, there are a few egregious obvious drops and a lot of tough plays that can go either way. Catching balls by a lot of bad QBs is like playing on a rough baseball diamond- you get a lot more opportunities at those tough plays that could easily be labeled an error by a tough scorekeeper.

IE: High drop total does not ALWAYS equate to "bad hands"

Yes, he does line up in the slot and does a of damage against zone. Who else in the NFL does that? Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston.

He doesn't break that sharp in his routes. Who else does that in the NFL? Marques Colston.

I'm not comparing him to Colston, just saying I don't see it as a significant weakness. He'll make up with it with his size. He's not the best jumpball guy and doesn't always go up and get it, but he's one of the better ones at competing for the catch in tight coverage.

Watch at 0:18: http://youtu.be/LfoPwGsNhco?t=18s

Fights Marcus Roberson, a top 5 undrafted CB in this draft, all the way until the ball gets there.

The comparison I'm going with is a faster, more athletic Eric Decker.
Fixed.

Yes, he does line up in the slot and does a of damage against zone. Who else in the NFL does that? Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston.

He doesn't break that sharp in his routes. Who else does that in the NFL? Marques Colston.

I'm not comparing him to Colston, just saying I don't see it as a significant weakness. He'll make up with it with his size. He's not the best jumpball guy and doesn't always go up and get it, but he's one of the better ones at competing for the catch in tight coverage.

Watch at 0:18: http://youtu.be/LfoPwGsNhco?t=18s

Fights Marcus Roberson, a top 5 undrafted CB in this draft, all the way until the ball gets there.

The comparison I'm going with is a faster, more athletic Eric Decker.
Fixed.
Um...ok. He didn't go undrafted due to lack of talent.

I think he has great/elite hands. Bad QB play.
What about the drops though. Drops are catchable balls... what does that have to do with bad QB's?

Can someone have great/elite hands, yet still have one of the worst drop rates in this class?
Drops are a highly subjective stat- like errors in baseball, they can be greatly inflated or depressed by whoever is keeping the stats. Just like errors in baseball, there are a few egregious obvious drops and a lot of tough plays that can go either way. Catching balls by a lot of bad QBs is like playing on a rough baseball diamond- you get a lot more opportunities at those tough plays that could easily be labeled an error by a tough scorekeeper.IE: High drop total does not ALWAYS equate to "bad hands"
Good point. You can catch 9 balls, drop 1 and leave the game with a 10% drop rate. His catch rate is more telling

Eagles' Chip Kelly likes Jordan Matthews as inside receiver

By Chase Goodbread

College Football 24/7 writer

Jordan Matthews will start his pro career playing an inside receiver position with the Philadelphia Eagles, coach Chip Kelly said. Whether he actually develops into a starter at the position remains to be seen, but Kelly spoke of Matthews' inside role in the same breath with starters Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper.

If Matthews isn't the starter in ink, it sounds as though his name might be written in soft pencil.

"We're probably going to start him inside," Kelly said, according to nj.com. "If we've got Jerry Maclin on one side and (Riley Cooper) on the other side and throw him inside, and he has experience. So I think the kind of thing that would separate him from some other people is he does have experience."

The inside role isn't very common for bigger receivers like Matthews (6-3, 212 pounds), particularly at the college level, where slot receivers tend to be smaller and quicker and often specialize in getting open against zone defenses. But Matthews took well to the role for the Commodores, along with playing on the outside.

Matthews was drafted No. 42 overall in the second round, just three picks after the Jacksonville Jaguars took Southern Cal star receiver Marqise Lee and three picks before the Seattle Seahawks took Colorado receiver Paul Richardson.

"It's all about roles," Matthews said. "There are levels to becoming great in the NFL, and that's one of the things you've got to do as a rookie. ... You have to find your role and become the best at that before you can move on to a new one."

For Matthews, that role will begin inside, where he'll draw more coverage from nickelbacks and safeties. Kelly said Matthews' ability to catch contested passes in traffic was one reason the Eagles liked him. He'll see plenty of traffic playing inside.

Follow Chase Goodbread on Twitter @ChaseGoodbread.

@Jeff_McLane: #Eagles new WR ready to go to work. Jordan Matthews wants to outwork everyone. @ZBerm has more from rookie camp: http://t.co/SzHJGqXGZl

May 17, 2014 3:01 AM

There are no cornerbacks for Jordan Matthews to prepare for this spring. The new Eagles receiver has a more cumbersome workload.

"Right now, essentially my opponent is myself and trying to get to the point where I'm actually very confident in the offense," Matthews said. "I'm in the playbook more trying to learn that and then I'll watch film of practice trying to correct my mistakes."

Matthews has developed a reputation for his meticulous preparation. Before the Senior Bowl, the Eagles' second-round pick called executive director Phil Savage for the cornerbacks' names so he could watch extra film. He blew the Eagles away during his predraft with his understanding of football, even studying four Eagles game to become familiar with Chip Kelly's system.

Matthews arrived in Philadelphia this week and was on the field Friday for the start of the team's rookie minicamp. It's going to take more than a weekend to synthesize what's required for him to play slot receiver this season, but the Eagles have big expectations.

"I'm still learning," Matthews said. "I'm an empty vessel."

The Eagles moved up in the second round to acquire Matthews. He was the seventh wide receiver selected and the Eagles jumped other teams with potential interest, including the Seattle Seahawks.

Matthews said he's too invested in adjusting to the Eagles to worry about the six receivers ahead of him, but he was not shy Friday about discussing how competitive he is. If his actions back up his words in Philadelphia, Matthews' competitive spirit could become well known around the NovaCare Complex.

"I want to be the first guy up, the first guy in the building, the last to leave," Matthews said. "I like to compete in everything I do. I'm going to try to eat healthier than you. I'm going to try to practice harder than you. I'm going to try to stretch longer."

The Eagles are starting Matthews off as Jason Avant's replacement in the slot. Where other teams go small, the Eagles think they can go big. At 6-foot-3 and 212 pounds, Matthews is already one of the Eagles' biggest receivers.

Matthews called himself a "technician." So was Avant. Matthews has more speed than Avant he ran a 4.46-second 40-yard dash at the Combine and more height. But Avant had strong hands and a strong grasp of how to operate traffic. The Eagles' decision-makers believe Matthews can do the same, but Matthews will need to learn how to do it in the Eagles' offense.

"I feel like I'm very polished in the screen game," Matthews said. "I'm able to take balls and get upfield quickly. I feel like once I'm able to pick up speed, it's extremely hard to catch me. I can definitely get a little more wiggle."

Matthews wants to put an end to DeSean Jackson comparisons, though. He heard questions about it on draft night, when he became the Eagles' first acquisition at wide receiver since the team released Jackson. He also fits into the Eagles' top three receivers with Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper. But he is not Jackson, and he does not want the onus of replacing the Pro Bowl receiver.

"I'm a totally different player than DeSean Jackson," Matthews said. "I don't even know where those comparisons would come from."

Matthews insisted that he learns from every player he sees. One is Josh Huff, the team's third-round pick from Oregon. Matthews watched Oregon film when he was at Vanderbilt so already knows Huff as a player. Huff arrives in Philadelphia with knowledge of Kelly's offense, and said on Friday that he can help other players better understand the system.

With Jackson and Avant gone, both rookies will have roles in Kelly's revamped offense. Adjusting to the offense comes first, though. Friday was a start.

"There's not much pressure for a guy when you got LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles, Riley Cooper, and Jeremy Maclin and Nick Foles," Matthews said. "I just got to go in there and do my job."

I've got to stop reading Matthews quotes or I'll end up drafting him #1 overall. He's going to blow up.

Good thread.

I hadnt watched Matthews at all before tonight. Reading through the beginning of this thread I was expecting to be much more impressed on tape. He looks pretty stiff to me and I'm seeing a lot of what Bloom, Jurb, and others have pointed out. I think separation is going to be a major problem for him.

And I have to laugh at the Fitz hands with AJ Green body statement. IMO Matthews is nowhere near the conversation of those two on any level.

But there are obviously some things to like about him. The comparisons I saw in this thread that I do think are appropriate are Decker and Colston, who have both had pretty good FF success. I think Bloom said that much like Decker, Matthews success will be situation dependent.

Curious what people think given his landing spot in Philly. Seems like a good fit on paper. But the more I watch his cut ups, the more I remain relatively unimpressed.

Good thread.

I hadnt watched Matthews at all before tonight. Reading through the beginning of this thread I was expecting to be much more impressed on tape. He looks pretty stiff to me and I'm seeing a lot of what Bloom, Jurb, and others have pointed out. I think separation is going to be a major problem for him.

And I have to laugh at the Fitz hands with AJ Green body statement. IMO Matthews is nowhere near the conversation of those two on any level.

But there are obviously some things to like about him. The comparisons I saw in this thread that I do think are appropriate are Decker and Colston, who have both had pretty good FF success. I think Bloom said that much like Decker, Matthews success will be situation dependent.

Curious what people think given his landing spot in Philly. Seems like a good fit on paper. But the more I watch his cut ups, the more I remain relatively unimpressed.
Just because he isn't on the same level as Fitz or Green doesn't mean people aren't right to say he has the body type of Green and the hands of Fitzgerald. Jeff George had an arm as good as Elway, doesn't mean he is as good as him.

Good thread.

Just because he isn't on the same level as Fitz or Green doesn't mean people aren't right to say he has the body type of Green and the hands of Fitzgerald. Jeff George had an arm as good as Elway, doesn't mean he is as good as him.
Understood. And IMHO it's still a laughable statement here.

Name Height Weight Arm Length Hand Size 40 Yard Dash Bench Press Verical Jump 3 Cone 20 Yard ShuttleAJ Green 6.3.6 211 34 3/8" 9 1/4" 4.48 18 34 1/2" 6.91 4.18 Jordan Matthews 6.3.1 212 33 1/4" 10 3/8" 4.46 21 35 1/2" 6.95 4.21Matthews is just as fast, stronger and similar size as AJ Green.

Final Year of college:

Targets YPT RZTDR msYards msTDJordan Matthews 157 9.41 .14 .5 .47Matthews Jr. Yr 139 9.52 .22 .48 .47AJ Green 84 10.1 .19 .38 .47Matthews dominated the same conference without the luxury of a Matt Stafford or Aaron Murray. Other than that he isn't comparable.

Final Year of college:
Is it fair to compare Matthews' SR year to Green's JR year?

In their final year of college, Green played 10 games his JR year compared to 13 games for Matthews.

Final Year of college:
Is it fair to compare Matthews' SR year to Green's JR year?

In their final year of college, Green played 10 games his JR year compared to 13 games for Matthews.
EdtedThose are mainly per target metrics, so it doesn't really matter. Regardless, it's hard to reject 10+ other data points because someone found it funny.

Name Height Weight Arm Length Hand Size 40 Yard Dash Bench Press Verical Jump 3 Cone 20 Yard ShuttleAJ Green 6.3.6 211 34 3/8" 9 1/4" 4.48 18 34 1/2" 6.91 4.18 Jordan Matthews 6.3.1 212 33 1/4" 10 3/8" 4.46 21 35 1/2" 6.95 4.21Matthews is just as fast, stronger and similar size as AJ Green.

Final Year of college:

Targets YPT RZTDR msYards msTDJordan Matthews 157 9.41 .14 .5 .47Matthews Jr. Yr 139 9.52 .22 .48 .47AJ Green 84 10.1 .19 .38 .47Matthews dominated the same conference without the luxury of a Matt Stafford or Aaron Murray. Other than that he isn't comparable.
Sigh. Having the same measurables does not make you the same athlete as someone else. And I know that's not exactly what was said but I personally find the mere mention of Fitz hands on AJ Green's body to be laughable. People can certainly have a different opinion but doesnt change the fact the I find it a ridiculous statement at this time.

And Matthews had a great college career. Does not mean it will translate to the NFL. The all time leading NCAA receiving and passing yardage list is filled with guys who did little to nothing in the NFL.

Not saying Matthews cant be a good NFL WR but the constant reference to his college "domination" is being overstated IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread