What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Team Name Check (1 Viewer)

Rodgers hasn’t gotten a snap since 2018, but still use Jaquizz in my pants. Mainly because of the three minutes of photoshop to put his mug on Sanbergs crotch.

Dynasty team this year is : R.E.L.A.X Massage & Rehab

Superflex with Aaron Rodgers and Deshaun Watson as QBs and got Cam Akers prior to his injury, hence the name. I’ve got a bajillion injuries now though, so might gotten too snarky for my own fantasy luck. 

Off Constantly

So when the other team wins the web page states so and so beat Off Constantly! 😃
We may have a winner.

back when I worked at a game company we’d have after hours quake tourneys. 

My handle was “a big b####” so when I smoked someone, it said “you were killed by a big b####”

same idea. 

Rockchild said:
Agents of Fortune, Imaginos, Spectres, Revolution by Night, Club Ninja, Tyranny and Mutation

I name my teams after Blue Oyster Cult albums.

Cue the cowbell comments.
I remember an owner who used Time to play B-sides.

A few years back I was….

Can’t Hyde my Chubb

One year I had Aaron Rodgers when he had that horrible mustache and Kareem Hunt…..mustaches on the (fill in the blank)

Rockchild said:
Agents of Fortune, Imaginos, Spectres, Revolution by Night, Club Ninja, Tyranny and Mutation

Even though it’s a song, Dominance and Submission would be a great team name. 

Rockchild said:

I bet you have shares of The Slim Reaper. 

Since the dawn of time, I have always been... The Dirty Weasels

I made my logo, and it's a weasel, dirt on his face, holding a bag of cash

Was going to use Them Crooked TD Vultures for my work league this year but it go cancelled.

My dynasty league is called Norris and is in its 16th year. It's made up of 3 fans each of the 4 NFC North teams. My franchise there has been called Hammer of the Gods from the beginning.
Always appreciate a Them Crooked Vultures reference. Best 1 album band of all-time.

Bumping this one because I could use some thoughts/help as I feel like there has to be something right there given the players I could lean into for names.

I have a team with Kyler Murray, Skyy Moore, and DJ Moore along with many others (Kamara, Najee, etc.). I realized I have a lot of short players and I tried to grab Elijah Moore or Kenny Moore and just brand it "Rebel Yell" (Moore, Moore, Moore). Would love thoughts.

My other league I've got Watson and Pitts on the same team so I saw one I liked and might alter it : Wat? Son of a.... or Wat? Son of a Pitts

I tried to grab Elijah Moore or Kenny Moore and just brand it "Rebel Yell" (Moore, Moore, Moore). Would love thoughts.
actively attempting to acquire a player for a team name is solid dedication to a schtick. I admire the cut of your jib, sir or madame.

outstanding team name. 

The 16-team league I joined is thematic. So owners are limited in what they can name a team. 

Our league theme is Masters of the Universe, so I had to find a name appropriate. 

Unfortunately the commishes felt “Skeletor’s Codpiece” was not part of the MotU theme, and I actually needed to pick a character.

As Fisto She-Ra & Panthor we’re both taken, I opted to go with Pigboy, 

And I crack up every time I see it. 

I also think it makes me a sympathetic character in trades, what with the sad little pigboy avi. :lol:  

Bumping this one because I could use some thoughts/help as I feel like there has to be something right there given the players I could lean into for names.

I have a team with Kyler Murray, Skyy Moore, and DJ Moore along with many others (Kamara, Najee, etc.). I realized I have a lot of short players and I tried to grab Elijah Moore or Kenny Moore and just brand it "Rebel Yell" (Moore, Moore, Moore). Would love thoughts.

My other league I've got Watson and Pitts on the same team so I saw one I liked and might alter it : Wat? Son of a.... or Wat? Son of a Pitts
Doing Less with Moore

The Wille McCoys.  Took over a dynasty team in bad shape and was inspired by the Jim Croce song You Don't Mess Around with Jim, specifically the lines "He took all my money, and it may sound funny, but I came to get my money back."  Three Super Bowls wins in sixteen years and looking for four

Shock N Awe (obviously since the Bush era)

1.21 JJWatts

Goal Line Fumble (my team was always terrible when the league was young)

Couldn’t quite figure out one I like that wasn’t a mouthful making fun of all my short players so I do think I’ll play on my multiple Moores like this : Gotta Win Moore & Moore
Moore Money Moore Problems

Last edited by a moderator:
In my longest-running dynasty league, I'm the Naked Bootleggers.  Don't envision myself ever changing that one.

Almost all my teams are totally original.
OZ. Started dynasty leagues while living half a mile from the wizard of oz museum in wamego, Kansas  

the other is dingoes and doodles, in honor of my two dogs. 
Changed two names to celebrate nerdom. 
still OZ in my main league 

“avocados at law” in my SF. 

Null island ONOEs in the third.

I never claimed to be original. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread