What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Spiller on the market? (1 Viewer)

The bills will trade spiller for a 3rd or 4th because they like bryce brown and spiller's fragile state. No other reasons.
Brown is currently 4th on the depth chart and has received less first team reps than Robinson. In fact, I don't think he's received any so far.
Not sure who Robinson is but Ourlads has Brown 3rd. FWIW http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/BUF
Gah. Brainfart. I meant Dixon.

And the Bills already released their first official depth chart and Dixon is 3rd with Brown 4th. And every report I've read from camp so far indicates that that's accurate and not some trick or plot to motivate or because Dixon will see goaline work or any of that. Dixon is legitimately the #3 RB right now. Ourlads is flat out bad info.
interesting. i wonder who they would turn to in the even the fjax or spiller went down.i thought all signs pointed to brown, but then this

The bills will trade spiller for a 3rd or 4th because they like bryce brown and spiller's fragile state. No other reasons.
Brown is currently 4th on the depth chart and has received less first team reps than Robinson. In fact, I don't think he's received any so far.
Not sure who Robinson is but Ourlads has Brown 3rd. FWIW http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/BUF
Gah. Brainfart. I meant Dixon.

And the Bills already released their first official depth chart and Dixon is 3rd with Brown 4th. And every report I've read from camp so far indicates that that's accurate and not some trick or plot to motivate or because Dixon will see goaline work or any of that. Dixon is legitimately the #3 RB right now. Ourlads is flat out bad info.
interesting. i wonder who they would turn to in the even the fjax or spiller went down.i thought all signs pointed to brown, but then this
Anthony Dixon strikes me as more of a poor-man's LeGarrette Blount. Dixon can move the pile, but he lacks break-away speed. I cannot imagine him filling the role of a lead back.

Gah. Brainfart. I meant Dixon.And the Bills already released their first official depth chart and Dixon is 3rd with Brown 4th. And every report I've read from camp so far indicates that that's accurate and not some trick or plot to motivate or because Dixon will see goaline work or any of that. Dixon is legitimately the #3 RB right now. Ourlads is flat out bad info.
Anthony Dixon strikes me as more of a poor-man's LeGarrette Blount. Dixon can move the pile, but he lacks break-away speed. I cannot imagine him filling the role of a lead back.
Actually, the reports so far are that Dixon looks thinner than he was in SF and has shown a lot more burst than expected. He's also displayed some good hands through the first week of camp.

I understand the Bills wanting to move on but no one is giving a pick to rent Spiller for one year at $3.5 million.

GroveDiesel said:
socrates said:
ldizzle said:
GroveDiesel said:
Bronx Bomber said:
GroveDiesel said:
Gah. Brainfart. I meant Dixon.And the Bills already released their first official depth chart and Dixon is 3rd with Brown 4th. And every report I've read from camp so far indicates that that's accurate and not some trick or plot to motivate or because Dixon will see goaline work or any of that. Dixon is legitimately the #3 RB right now. Ourlads is flat out bad info.
Actually, the reports so far are that Dixon looks thinner than he was in SF and has shown a lot more burst than expected. He's also displayed some good hands through the first week of camp.
Thanks! I had not heard recent reports. Dixon has pretty good hands, going back to his college days, and nimble feet for a power back, but I will be interested to see a sleeker model this preseason.

Users who are viewing this thread