What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB D'Onta Foreman, CLE (2 Viewers)

Had him last year and he served well for multiple weeks, but it really was more volume driven than anything else. He looks to have lost a step this year. Unless you think the Bears are gonna be playing with a lead, hard to get too excited.

He never got going in this game. A lot of his yards came late in the game when the Vikings were likely playing a bit more prevent to protect their lead.

Looking like he’ll be the clear lead back for another week.

Bummer Roschon hasn’t clear protocol after 14 days. Bears could use his receiving, D’Onta has duck hands at the end of his arms.

Even if Roschon is out not sure how good Foreman will be. Homer will be the receiving back and they have a rookie QB starting.

Homer (hamstring) is still LP. They also have a couple OL on the report.

No one is excited about rolling out Foreman in PPR but he will have volume & GL work. With 8 fantasy relevant backs on a bye that alone has value.

Even if Roschon is out not sure how good Foreman will be. Homer will be the receiving back and they have a rookie QB starting.
if roschon out, would you start Foreman in half ppr over zach evans ?

I would but i have neither. Watching the game last week they seemed to trust Foreman more with the backup QB in.
Foreman was ripping off 5-6 yards runs last week late in the game. Took him a while to get going but looked solid.

LV game could be an ugly grind it out game too. LV may be starting a backup QB as well. Game script could be positive enough that Foreman gets plenty of volume if R. Johnson out.

if roschon out, would you start Foreman in half ppr over zach evans ?

I would but i have neither. Watching the game last week they seemed to trust Foreman more with the backup QB in.
Foreman was ripping off 5-6 yards runs last week late in the game. Took him a while to get going but looked solid.

LV game could be an ugly grind it out game too. LV may be starting a backup QB as well. Game script could be positive enough that Foreman gets plenty of volume if R. Johnson out.

If there's a breakout Foreman game this week will likely be it.

R. Johnson declared out.

Could be an ugly game but with two backup QBs playing there is going to be A LOT of running the ball. And LV run D can be had.

R. Johnson declared out.

Could be an ugly game but with two backup QBs playing there is going to be A LOT of running the ball. And LV run D can be had.

with the number of FF relevant RBs out on bye this week (around 8), not a bad option this week, he'll def have volume + GL carries
I don't really have a choice. Was debating him or K. Ingram and with Johnson out feel like I have to go Foreman.

Believe T. Homer will be active though.

Would think he'll be hard to dislodge after this performance. Even if R. Johnson finally clears.

He's catching the ball too.

Foreman so underrated. It shocked me when they started making him a healthy scratch in week 2 when their other RBs are Herbert & Roschon.

You’ve got to be kidding…

Foreman so underrated. It shocked me when they started making him a healthy scratch in week 2 when their other RBs are Herbert & Roschon.

Honestly, I thought he should have just went straight into Monty's role when they signed him. Maybe he's not a good practice player?

He certainly kicked my *** in 2 leagues this week.

I was confused as well because he was really solid for Carolina down the stretch last season. Maybe he will do similar on the Bears ROS.

have to wonder what's the point of holding on to Roschon. Timing wasn't right for him, and Foreman isn't taking a seat anytime soon.

Foreman has to have wally pipped Roschon at this point right? Maybe 60-40 70-30 Foreman Roschon? Hell he might even have wally pipped Herbert if this keeps up.

Would think he'll be hard to dislodge after this performance. Even if R. Johnson finally clears.

He's catching the ball too.
He did have one real ugly drop early on though, so still work to do there. That said, he looked great, and I plan to shop him tomorrow in my deep keeper league.

Enough to keep Roschon at bay?

I'd say for one game yes.

R. Johnson still hasn't practiced. Can't imagine even if he's cleared he'd be full go.

Also, he's been stuck in protocol two plus weeks. That's abnormal. I'd think CHI would want to errr on the side of caution at least initially.

Worst case for R. Johnson: He's having to deal with post concussion syndrome. If that's the case, he could hit IR.

Any word on his ankle?

I could have sworn I saw that he went back in the game after he was walking around on the sidelines for a bit.

Foreman was inactive early in the season because he doesn't play Special Teams and his pass blocking leaves a lot to be desired. Great downhill runner, but that is his one trick. Maybe he earned some more PT after this week's game, but if Roshon and Herbert are healthy he might be scratched again as Homer is the more versatile #3RB.

R. Johnson still hasn't practiced. Can't imagine even if he's cleared he'd be full go.

Also, he's been stuck in protocol two plus weeks. That's abnormal. I'd think CHI would want to errr on the side of caution at least initially.

Worst case for R. Johnson: He's having to deal with post concussion syndrome. If that's the case, he could hit IR.
Just announced he only has one more hurdle to clear. Sounds like a go this week

The Captain of Misinformation is back

The Captain of Misinformation is back
Right, the Roschon hater/Herbert owner is back to tell me that team released information is wrong again. You are goofy

Users who are viewing this thread