What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB D’Andre Swift, CHI (1 Viewer)

Going Swift. Drafted him as a rookie in the startup, the time is now for him to either do something or not. Should be entertaining either way

I stand corrected… Penny is not getting significant touches to control the clock in game management style. Looks like Swift is the focal RB

Swift has been looking good and quick. Was just inches short on the 7yd run to the goal line then of course they push it in with Hurts.

Benched Swift for Pierce and Kirk. Playing against Hurts/Goedert. I have Jefferson. 0-2 here I come.

I look forward to starting Swift next week and watching his W1 performance.

I’m glad I was wrong. Got one share after all. Still can’t help but think week 3 is the Rashaad Penny show. :ROFLMAO:

Philly offensive line has been opening up big holes all night, Swift has been doing a great job of hitting those holes and getting the extra yards and making cuts when those holes plug up.

Lots of mouths to feed in this offense but it's definitely a vote of confidence for the Swift owners.

pulled him out 5 mins before kick-off because some idiot on twitter said he wasn't warming up with the 1's pre-game.....I swear....but, now we know. If Philly coaches keep a healthy Swift to rot on the bench especially at a home game, we can assume they will be gunned down in the parking lot.....so they won't want that.

Congrats to those that started him. I’m sick he’s on my bench for Pierce/Kirk. He’s in next week.
Started him everywhere.

Why?

Because I believed in him.

Why else?

Because I drafted 0RB and after a few injuries he’s all I had.

But I really did believe in his talent to start the year.

I feel bad for the trade I pulled off in our home league superflex. A few other pieces involved but basically I traded Rodgers for Swift and Elijah.

pulled him out 5 mins before kick-off because some idiot on twitter said he wasn't warming up with the 1's pre-game.....I swear....but, now we know. If Philly coaches keep a healthy Swift to rot on the bench especially at a home game, we can assume they will be gunned down in the parking lot.....so they won't want that.
Damn man should have checked this thread. @menobrown told you he was with the 1s warming up :/

He just seized the RB1 role on one of the best rushing offenses in the league. Please for god’s sake let him hang on to it
I hope you are right but I can see Gainwell getting the RB1 role next week. Seen this movie too many times, coaches are stubborn AF
If any coach isn't it's Nick Siriani. He gave up play calling last year because it wasn't working. That's a lack of ego right there to know you ain't getting it done.

So, can we put the Penny talk to rest?

To be fair with this group of backs I think they all will get an opportunity to shine at some point in a long season but it's clear where Penny is in the pecking order.
I think it was pretty telling that they had Swift back in to finish the game.

Penny had a pretty bad hold that got a TD called back but yes Gainwell, Scott will still vulture some points that will frustrate owners

Damn man should have checked this thread. @menobrown told you he was with the 1s warming up :/
I was on the golf course, walking off #4 to the 5th tee 3 mins to kick-off.....some jag off from the local ABC sports in Philly tweeted it out about 20 mins before kickoff and I panic'd.

Users who are viewing this thread