What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Questions about League Sites (1 Viewer)

ens189

Footballguy
In my main league we are trying to do a keeper system for the first time and we want to make it so you lose the draft pick from the year before where you picked that player. So if you keep Rice from the 1st you don't have a 1st round pick but if you picked up Cam in the 10th you lose your tenth round pick. ESPN is only letting us do this where everyone that selects a keeper loses a first, are there other sites that will set this up the way we want?

In my main league we are trying to do a keeper system for the first time and we want to make it so you lose the draft pick from the year before where you picked that player. So if you keep Rice from the 1st you don't have a 1st round pick but if you picked up Cam in the 10th you lose your tenth round pick. ESPN is only letting us do this where everyone that selects a keeper loses a first, are there other sites that will set this up the way we want?
Lots of sites will do this but I would recommend MyFantasyLeague.com its the most flexible site out there.

The 3 below all let you do it. Also, ESPN should only be used as a punchline.

MFL - best price

CBSsports - my favorite, but way overpriced

Yahoo! - free! also a great big pile of dog####

Users who are viewing this thread