What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Compass Bowl and FCS Championship Game thread*** (1 Viewer)

Love the guy on Shaggybevo that was saying Franklin is obviously a better coach than Strong because of their respective performances against Houston at halftime.

North Dakota State is a machine.
3 in a row?
Yeah and no one is even coming close to them. They are 43-2 since the start of 2011 and they have wins over Minnesota, Colorado State and Kansas State. This team is better than the likes of Tulane or Ball State for sure, I think they'd win the MAC.
It'll be interesting to see how they do after their HC bolts for powerhouse Wyoming next season.

How do you build a powerhouse in North Dakota? It's pretty freaking amazing what Bohl has done. Surprised he didn't get a better gig than Wyoming.

How do you build a powerhouse in North Dakota? It's pretty freaking amazing what Bohl has done. Surprised he didn't get a better gig than Wyoming.
They do play their games at the Fargodome, which helps this time of year, but NDSU has had a solid athletics program for a long time. Plus, North Dakota as a whole is pretty prosperous right now, and that includes NDSU, so more money for athletics.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do play their games at the Fargodome, which helps this time of year, but NDSU has had a solid athletics program for a long time. Plus, North Dakota as a whole is pretty prosperous right now, and that includes NDSU, so more money for athletics.
Rooting for Bohl to do well at Wyoming. Lots of kids from the upper midwest on his roster. Throw in a few Florida kids. He should do well in the Mountain West.

Wow, what a beautiful field this is, especially considering it's pouring out.
The city put in new turf this past summer
You ready for tomorrow night?
My stomach has been in knots for a week. Way more wound up over this one, compared to 2010. You?
Yea I'm pretty stoked. Been a while since a team of mine played for (and hopefully wins) a title.

Raidernation > hi.

The announcers informed us that Arkansas State just ran the "Hide the Midget" play.

:doh:

ESPN can expect plenty of angry emails.

Users who are viewing this thread