What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2018 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 2018 is Complete*** (1 Viewer)

headed to HI next week.  i'm going to wait and see if i see something great for my guy.  i'll send for sure 2nd week in august

and to my stalker, i won't be here next week, so please wait to send.

3 T-shirts, 2 different local beer glasses, 1 sticker and 1 coaster sent today, should arrive this Friday.

Picked up the last piece of the puzzle today. Will be putting some final touches, personal notes and shipping out tomorrow.

Whoa, part one?!

@Mr. Ected has already sent the hookup with an off the hook package. I'll post the full details when part two (apparently) arrives!
Won’t be as big, but I need to send something from my town. That is from near my in-laws up here in WI (Bears fan marrying a girl from Green Bay is a story for another time.  :bag:  )

Glad it got there, glad it looks good!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I be concerned that I mailed my package a couple weeks ago and recipient hasn't said he got it? 

Either I suck at picking up stuff, he's AWOL or it got lost.  :sadbanana:

Should I be concerned that I mailed my package a couple weeks ago and recipient hasn't said he got it? 

Either I suck at picking up stuff, he's AWOL or it got lost.  :sadbanana:
I’m out of town for a week and don’t have my spreadsheet. You should probably pm him and see what’s up.

still browsing and perusing choices. will send out the collection in a couple weeks after a trip where I hope to come up with one more piece of the puzzle

Swag acquired. Only had one of the 2 shirts I wanted in the correct size, so got some extra swag instead of a second shirt. Just need to pick up some...olive oil.. and will try to get package in the mail today while I'm off work. :cool:  

Really hoping a package arrived up north yesterday or today. :oldunsure:
Recieved a DOPE haul from my homie @-OZ-  2 sweet shirts, some beers, a couple Roll Tide cups, a NASA magnet that my kid already ran away with, a ballcap from St. Jude's and some other swag.  Thank you so much!  Pics coming...

Sorry for the delay in posted.  I was out of town for 2 weeks for work and then took the family out of the country on vacation for 2 weeks.

Dangit. I've been wanting to get in on this for the last few years and keep missing it. Maybe next year..

Quick question: I'm travelling and just came upon an awesome shirt local to the area I'm visiting (that's actually what reminded me of FFA shirt exchange). Would something like that fly for this? I mean it is local to some area, just not my area.

Dangit. I've been wanting to get in on this for the last few years and keep missing it. Maybe next year..

Quick question: I'm travelling and just came upon an awesome shirt local to the area I'm visiting (that's actually what reminded me of FFA shirt exchange). Would something like that fly for this? I mean it is local to some area, just not my area.
yes

Yes. 

One of my favorite gifts was vodka from Russia (or was it Poland?). Dude didn't live in Russia. 

I wish I had kept a shirt from China  to send but I gave it to my 13 and 15yo to share (they're the same size, wear each other's clothes often). Of course I wouldn't have had the same recipient... 

Grabbed my 3rd shirt today. Liked that one so much that I grabbed myself one. Just gotta grab some "pops" to add to the mix and I should have it shipped by the end of next week.

Absolutely! Anything from anywhere works. Keep an eye out next year - it’s always good to have new folks join ?

I got two cool shirts from KD from Mpyerean Brewery, four beers, an opener and a third shirt that I will treat with great care while it is in my custody.  My cousin used to live in Omaha and loved it there.  I visited once and hope to return.  Thanks, man.  I appreciate it.

O
Need pics. TIA

I was out of town when a package was delivered and couldn't sign for it. I'll pick it up and post photos this week.

That fits perfectly

WOOOAAAAH!!! Picked up the package from GB @Sullie this afternoon.

Behold the loot!  :ptts:

• Red Indy car in the shape of Indiana shirt
  • St. Joseph Brewery & Public House shirt
  • St. Joseph Brewery & Public House pint glass
  • St. Joseph Brewery & Public House coaster
  • St. Joseph Brewery & Public sticker
  • Sun King Brewery shirt
  • Sun King Brewery pint glass
Sun King Brewery

Pint glasses and coaster  :banned:
Back of glasses

My dog wondering why I'm in the kitchen giggling

The shirts are immediately going directly into my my rotation. And I'm forbidding my wife from using the glasses cuz she's not awesome enough. Thank you Sullie!

WOOOAAAAH!!! Picked up the package from GB @Sullie this afternoon.

Behold the loot!  :ptts:

• Red Indy car in the shape of Indiana shirt
  • St. Joseph Brewery & Public House shirt
  • St. Joseph Brewery & Public House pint glass
  • St. Joseph Brewery & Public House coaster
  • St. Joseph Brewery & Public sticker
  • Sun King Brewery shirt
  • Sun King Brewery pint glass
Sun King Brewery

Pint glasses and coaster  :banned:
Back of glasses

My dog wondering why I'm in the kitchen giggling

The shirts are immediately going directly into my my rotation. And I'm forbidding my wife from using the glasses cuz she's not awesome enough. Thank you Sullie!
I'm so glad they got there safely and you're happy!  I'm sorry to make you sign for the package, I know it's a huge PITA but people seem to be stealing packages left and right these days so I wanted to make sure you got everything.  

I'm so glad they got there safely and you're happy!  I'm sorry to make you sign for the package, I know it's a huge PITA but people seem to be stealing packages left and right these days so I wanted to make sure you got everything.  
No worries, I needed to drop my box off at the post office anyway.

Still looking for some more schwag to send. Seeing some of these hauls, mine seems a little light.  :(

Got a box from the land of the Ickey Shuffle today.  Thanks Odin!  Great shirts, hat and brew from the Madtree Brewery. Skyline Chili, which I've alway's wanted to try, and Spice rub from Grippo's and Sauce from Montgomery Inn.  Thanks for taking the time to send the info on the different items.  I could fake being a Cincinnatian now.

Cincy Swag

Got a box from the land of the Ickey Shuffle today.  Thanks Odin!  Great shirts, hat and brew from the Madtree Brewery. Skyline Chili, which I've alway's wanted to try, and Spice rub from Grippo's and Sauce from Montgomery Inn.  Thanks for taking the time to send the info on the different items.  I could fake being a Cincinnatian now.

Cincy Swag
Impressive haul.  CIncy is a pretty cool city.  for Ohio. 

Impressive haul.  CIncy is a pretty cool city.  for Ohio. 
Hey now!! At least I’m not from Cleveland.  Oh yeah I went there

@Ron Swanson glad to see it all made it there safe. Can’t recall if I mentioned it but we tend to like things sweet up here ( according to others I’ve talk to from other parts of the country) and the sauce is definitely sweet. Grippo spice is sweet too but has a nice back door heat. Warning it’s addictive as all get out. 

I got my package today, it was delivered just as my wife and I were taking our little girl out for the beginning of 'Tax Free Weekend' here in VA, where you can get clothes and school supplies without paying taxes. Yea! Unfortunately the mailman drove up as we were about to head out, so I had to wait in eager anticipation until I got home!

@Big Blue Wrecking Crew - Thanks!!!  :tebow: :wub:   Nice set of stuff for this year. I love the shirts. In the picture I thought it would be better to show the back of the "Yellow Brick Road Ice Cream Shop" shirt, since it's much more interesting! How big are those cans of beer?  :excited: Are they a pint and a half like the old Fosters Oil Cans? Oh, and as a guy from Boston, there is a spelling mistake on one; it's spelled "Lobstah." :P

@kutta - Thanks again for putting this on. As many have said, this is one of my favorite things we do here; I love getting the new stuff every year, and it's great to connect with the people, too.

I got my package today, it was delivered just as my wife and I were taking our little girl out for the beginning of 'Tax Free Weekend' here in VA, where you can get clothes and school supplies without paying taxes. Yea! Unfortunately the mailman drove up as we were about to head out, so I had to wait in eager anticipation until I got home!

@Big Blue Wrecking Crew - Thanks!!!  :tebow: :wub:   Nice set of stuff for this year. I love the shirts. In the picture I thought it would be better to show the back of the "Yellow Brick Road Ice Cream Shop" shirt, since it's much more interesting! How big are those cans of beer?  :excited: Are they a pint and a half like the old Fosters Oil Cans? Oh, and as a guy from Boston, there is a spelling mistake on one; it's spelled "Lobstah." :P

@kutta - Thanks again for putting this on. As many have said, this is one of my favorite things we do here; I love getting the new stuff every year, and it's great to connect with the people, too.
Believe the beers are 25 oz. Don't recall the Foster's size but gotta be close. Glad you like all...enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread