What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FANTASY FOOTBALL EXCUSE SHIRTS (1 Viewer)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have seen the Golf excuse shirt, bowling excuse shirt, even the fishing excuse shirt. Well, no one has more excuses on Sunday than a fantasy football player.

Check out:

Fantasy Football Excuse Shirts

There is a fantasy football widow shirt too!
Just noticed that he incorporated our special :ptts: smiley into his website.
Rules
that is pretty awesome. I smell a lawsuit... and © or lawyers here?
Almost as good as keeping Shuke at #1 on urban dictionary.

We really should get like 10 free shirts a year to raffle off here.

The number of posts here about my silly shirts is certainly impressive. Some of the replies are pretty funny, while others are just plain dumb. Regardless, all this noise has created hundreds of visits to the site and resulted in dozens of more sales than I probably would have gotten without this attention. As a sign of gratitude, if anyone wants a shirt, I will knock off a couple bucks. And seriously, the artwork is supposed to be primitive and goofy on the shirt. . For all of your chatter and reliance on the smiley face things, criticism of my art is a bit sanctimonious. (some of you will now need to look up that word)
ROTFLMAO.

I started reading from the first page. This thread is an FBG time capsule. Lots of great memories/names from back in the day.

Unbepievable that this really happened and he is still selling those shirts.

I would love to see those sales figures so I will know when to close up shop

I've been away from the forums for a few years now, but the first thing I thought of today was this thread. :ptts:

I don't know about all that but I really don't think Hosstetler's line has ever been topped here.
i can think of a few, but only a few.  the one where someone said they had just become a bishop and the reply was if he ever got tired of walking diagonally had me on the floor.

my wife is always telling me swc you are a slob and she calls my shirts poor excuses for t shirts so it is the same but not really i guess anyhow while you think about if it is the same you can take that to the bank 

Users who are viewing this thread