What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democrat Stansbury wins US House Seat (1 Viewer)

lazyike

Footballguy
No surprise in this very blue district although the final margin of victory is larger than many expected. Biden won this district by 23 points. Sec Haaland won last November by 16 points. Stansbury is  expected to exceed the 23 point margin. Not going to read too much into this but it is a good thing for Democrats going into 2022 midterms. 

No surprise in this very blue district although the final margin of victory is larger than many expected. Biden won this district by 23 points. Sec Haaland won last November by 16 points. Stansbury is  expected to exceed the 23 point margin. Not going to read too much into this but it is a good thing for Democrats going into 2022 midterms
What am I missing?how is a Democrat winning a Democrat District good news for the 2022 midterms?

What am I missing?how is a Democrat winning a Democrat District good news for the 2022 midterms?
Winning by a larger than expected margin. No one expected a GOP win but I think Republicans would like the look of narrowing the margin rather than seeing it widen.

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprise in this very blue district although the final margin of victory is larger than many expected. Biden won this district by 23 points. Sec Haaland won last November by 16 points. Stansbury is  expected to exceed the 23 point margin. Not going to read too much into this but it is a good thing for Democrats going into 2022 midterms. 
This means nothing, she won by a point and a half more then Biden won.. When Dems win a red or purple area like in Pa, Wisky, NC I will be worried. Dems winning a huge dems area means nothing for 2022.

This means nothing, she won by a point and a half more then Biden won.. When Dems win a red or purple area like in Pa, Wisky, NC I will be worried. Dems winning a huge dems area means nothing for 2022.
Yeah, I'm not sure why this is even a thread to be honest.

"Water is wet" might have been a better thread title.

Users who are viewing this thread