What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Election Deniers Are Bad, Right? (4 Viewers)

Hillary is now saying she wants to "crush the coup", saying the GOP already has a plan in place to steal the 2024 election. The Clinton's were Trump before Trump was Trump. Hillary already even has a Crush the Coup website.

Last edited:
Honest question

Had Trump’s Administration done a better job at election security in 2020 and he was still President, does anyone think the left would not have rioted much worse than the 187 minute event at the Capitol?
A year before the election, he was making claims if he lost, it would be rigged. Why didn't he do anything about it during that year when he easily could have?
KD conveniently forgets about Trumps calling the 2016 election fraudulent and rigged prior to that election too. After he won, he hand-picked a committee with free rein to look into that “fraud” and rigging and catch all those illegals votes for Hillary. He also conveniently forgets the outcome of said committee. But hey I don’t blame him, if I were team MAGA I’d want to forget that too, it doesn’t fit on narrative street.
This won’t be answered outside of shtick or deflection.
Trump got too distracted saving humanity from the virus released by China. Additionally, Republicans believe in states rights and did not act aggressively enough as Democrats used the pandemic to rewrite election procedures and rules. If the roles had been reversed a weaponized DOJ would swoop in and have thrown many Republican operatives in DC Gulag.
What about those pesky 2 yrs prior to COVID? Never mind I’ll tell you. The commission he created spent 6 months investigating then disbanded after finding nada, zip, zilch. But, yeah COVID is the reason.
They put zero effort in it. Trump won an electoral landslide. We all know the popular vote is baloney due to Leftist coast and NYC.
Wow, KD I hope you stretched before you reached like that. So now the story you’re selling is despite going through the effort of creating, staffing and funding a commission, all done after he was elected, they spend 6 months doing nothing? Lol. Kudos man, the shtick force is strong with you.
The fact that Trump cared so much about democracy that he created a commission for an election he WON speaks volumes. You would NEVER see Biden and his ilk do that even with all the questions about 2020.
So now your ****ck is really backing you into a corner. In your words the commission “put zero effort in it.” The commission Trump put together because he “cared so much about democracy”. So if he cared so much and it’s so important why did they put zero effort in for 6 months. Seems pretty unacceptable for someone who cares so much for something so vitally important.
No schtick. They were never going to get to the bottom of voter fraud on Leftist Coast.

Honest question

Had Trump’s Administration done a better job at election security in 2020 and he was still President, does anyone think the left would not have rioted much worse than the 187 minute event at the Capitol?
A year before the election, he was making claims if he lost, it would be rigged. Why didn't he do anything about it during that year when he easily could have?
KD conveniently forgets about Trumps calling the 2016 election fraudulent and rigged prior to that election too. After he won, he hand-picked a committee with free rein to look into that “fraud” and rigging and catch all those illegals votes for Hillary. He also conveniently forgets the outcome of said committee. But hey I don’t blame him, if I were team MAGA I’d want to forget that too, it doesn’t fit on narrative street.
This won’t be answered outside of shtick or deflection.
Trump got too distracted saving humanity from the virus released by China. Additionally, Republicans believe in states rights and did not act aggressively enough as Democrats used the pandemic to rewrite election procedures and rules. If the roles had been reversed a weaponized DOJ would swoop in and have thrown many Republican operatives in DC Gulag.
What about those pesky 2 yrs prior to COVID? Never mind I’ll tell you. The commission he created spent 6 months investigating then disbanded after finding nada, zip, zilch. But, yeah COVID is the reason.
They put zero effort in it. Trump won an electoral landslide. We all know the popular vote is baloney due to Leftist coast and NYC.
Wow, KD I hope you stretched before you reached like that. So now the story you’re selling is despite going through the effort of creating, staffing and funding a commission, all done after he was elected, they spend 6 months doing nothing? Lol. Kudos man, the shtick force is strong with you.
The fact that Trump cared so much about democracy that he created a commission for an election he WON speaks volumes. You would NEVER see Biden and his ilk do that even with all the questions about 2020.
So now your ****ck is really backing you into a corner. In your words the commission “put zero effort in it.” The commission Trump put together because he “cared so much about democracy”. So if he cared so much and it’s so important why did they put zero effort in for 6 months. Seems pretty unacceptable for someone who cares so much for something so vitally important.
No schtick. They were never going to get to the bottom of voter fraud on Leftist Coast.
Schitck or True Believer, it doesn‘t matter. The commitment is the same.

Hillary and Donnie belong in jail together. This isnt hard to acknowledge for normal people. The "whatabouts" and bastardizing of vanilla words should be embarrassing.

Oddly, you in all likihood voted for Hillary. I voted for neither. But yet you think you have the high road in morality.

Hillary and Donnie belong in jail together. This isnt hard to acknowledge for normal people. The "whatabouts" and bastardizing of vanilla words should be embarrassing.
Dammit Commish. You make so many good points but then have to dumb it down with “both sides” nonsense like this. LOL at the idea that Hillary belongs in jail. For what?

Hillary is now saying she wants to "crush the coup", saying the GOP already has a plan in place to steal the 2024 election. The Clinton's were Trump before Trump was Trump. Hillary already even has a Crush the Coup website.
Hillary’s words are a direct threat to undermine our democracy Claiming our Supreme Court is part of her bizarre conspiracy theories?
Okay.

So how do you describe Trump's stated request to Pence to reject certain electors? Isn't that a similar direct threat to undermine our democracy?

Okay, Hillary is bad. She shouldn't be nominated for the 2024 election.
Her words of saying the upcoming presidential election being tainted if they lose is a horrible message. She is still somewhat powerful and gets on national talk shows like MSM news shows and The View. It is virtual signaling at its best to the party and the squarest of their backers that anything goes as long as we win.

Dammit Commish. You make so many good points but then have to dumb it down with “both sides” nonsense like this. LOL at the idea that Hillary belongs in jail. For what?
Explicitly ignoring rules regarding communication as part of her Sec State job and gross negligence pertaining to national security.

I have little to no tolerance for jeopardizing our national security, especially in the cyber arena. I view her stunts to not be all that different than Don's. Of course, how she reacted after being caught was completely different, but the ship had sailed at that point. She needs to be in jail for putting the country at risk IMO. And you might want to be sitting down for this one.....I thought Comey did the right thing when the laptop showed up. He did his job and ignored the political garbage. I'd line up to vote for him for President any day of the week. My position on those events is well documented in the Hillary thread.

the problem is that all of them have been able to latch on to "invisible" and "unconfirmable" topics and use it to place small levels of doubt in all of our heads. So regardless of the outcome, the losing side can say "see, I told you"

honestly, can we be 100%, lockdown, written in stone, that every vote was a legitimate one? IDK, but who going to prove it? Who's going to count and cross-referenced each ballot? You? Some special gov't dept? No, we have to go on faith, and if anything our politicians have proven time after time that "faith" means absolutely nothing to them—nil, nadda. Faith is just another invisible to be twisted. I think back to the Bush/Gore election, at least they went back in and examined every "hanging chad" and while it took a while, right or wrong, the people at least got a review that attempted to legitimize the votes.

They did the same during Covid. The bug was an invisible boogie man that they used to scare us Into believing that it lived on our grocery store boxes, and couldn't pass through cloth masks, and that it was safe if we were sitting at a restaurant table but dont get up and walk around!!! And while some had doubts no one could prove them wrong b/c it was invisible.

We have entered a new era where we are going to need more proof and/or safeguards. Otherwise, this is going to be the same old story for decades and we will continue to be divided over it.

honestly, can we be 100%, lockdown, written in stone, that every vote was a legitimate one? IDK, but who going to prove it? Who's going to count and cross-referenced each ballot? You? Some special gov't dept? No, we have to go on faith, and if anything our politicians have proven time after time that "faith" means absolutely nothing to them—nil, nadda.
Politicians don't count the votes. Volunteers do, from both sides of the aisle in the same room at the same time, on camera. Assuming they are corrupt is not only disproven by the evidence and safeguards put into place, but it's just cynical. These aren't dark agents of George Soros counting votes - it's normal people, both parties, surveilled. You don't need faith - just volunteer yourself. They'd be glad to have you. Learn how it's done, participate.

the problem is that all of them have been able to latch on to "invisible" and "unconfirmable" topics and use it to place small levels of doubt in all of our heads. So regardless of the outcome, the losing side can say "see, I told you"

honestly, can we be 100%, lockdown, written in stone, that every vote was a legitimate one? IDK, but who going to prove it? Who's going to count and cross-referenced each ballot? You? Some special gov't dept? No, we have to go on faith, and if anything our politicians have proven time after time that "faith" means absolutely nothing to them—nil, nadda. Faith is just another invisible to be twisted. I think back to the Bush/Gore election, at least they went back in and examined every "hanging chad" and while it took a while, right or wrong, the people at least got a review that attempted to legitimize the votes.

They did the same during Covid. The bug was an invisible boogie man that they used to scare us Into believing that it lived on our grocery store boxes, and couldn't pass through cloth masks, and that it was safe if we were sitting at a restaurant table but dont get up and walk around!!! And while some had doubts no one could prove them wrong b/c it was invisible.

We have entered a new era where we are going to need more proof and/or safeguards. Otherwise, this is going to be the same old story for decades and we will continue to be divided over it.
Of course we can't....that's NEVER been the standard. On average 3-4 (sometimes 5%) of the votes cast in this country are rejected (some fraud, some improper filing, some late etc(...EVERY SINGLE ELECTION. No one has ever had a problem with that reality until now. Every single bit of this is political theater.

Users who are viewing this thread