What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Philadelphia Eagles - Leave Gannon in Arizona and let’s run through the NFC again in 2023. (1 Viewer)

Almost set the sack record then get zero in the Super Bowl. Get Gannon outta here. This L was 100% on the defense. Angry.
It’s almost like they racked up all of those sacks because they played a weak schedule or something

They’re in a frenzy now. All it took was a super mild joke about their team, no mention of another,) and all of a sudden it’s….

COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS!!!!
Do Eagles fans post a lot in the Cowboys thread? I wouldn't know because I rarely open it. But I see the same two Cowboys fans here everyday, and frequently comment about how obsessed we are with Cowboys.

Ironic.
More projection. Jerry taught them well!
Just seems weird to repeatedly tell us how obsessed we are with the Cowboys, while they're here almost every day with their :pokey: .

I'm sure we're the obsessed ones though.
One simple line “maybe they racked up all of those sacks because their schedule was weak”. Most people say the schedule was weak. Because it was weak

That’s all it took to start bashing Dak, Jerry, McCarthy and the rest of the Cowboys.

One simple comment earlier today and gobirds goes straight to ripping into Dallas.

You tell me

Easily the most sensitive group of fans on this board. It’s not close.

Us talking about Cowboys in our favorite team's thread, as it relates to being a division rival somehow Trumps you literally living here. #Frenzied
What drives you to read “their stats are padded because their schedule was weak” and go straight off the deep end into bashing Dallas?

Honestly wondering
What leads you to believe an Eagles fan bashing Dallas equates to "going off the deep end" LOL. You are here in our thread. All you gotta do is leave. Nobody rattling anything in VHS-Ville
I knew you wouldn’t answer the question. No worries

Ignoring Animotion and Calvin Klein, let's look at the offseason. Top of my head I got:

Coaching: Assuming Steichen is gone, and the QB coach will take his place. Gammon I have no idea. Assuming he's back, unless he gets a head coach gig. Get a new special teams coach, please. I know they improved down the stretch, but that unit was too bad for too long.

QB: Need a new backup, right? Prolly gotta pay Hurts too.
RB: Let Sanders walk, draft a guy and let Gainwell and Scott handle the bulk. Or there are a ton of FAs, grab a cheap one. or both?
WR: Get a new #3, let Quez do an occasional go route as the #4.
OL: Hope no one retires!
DL: One of the first rounders goes here I'm guessing, plus will need to sign some depth to replace the old temp guys. Is Cox back? BG?
LB: Honestly no idea. I'm sure the team hopes Dean can step in.
CB: Bradberry is gone. Very curious to see what they have in McPherson, but assuming another top pick fills in here.
S: Resign CJGJ. Him, Epps, and Blankenship are a decent 3 man group.
K: Elliott is the man.
P: For the love of god, bring in some competition!
Kinda hope/want both coordinators gone as crazy as that seems. But if I got to "choose" I'd keep Steichen. That whole "Continuity w Jalen thing" seems to work.

QB - agree, Thinking we do a Baltimore move and draft a Jalen Clone of sorts
RB - agreed, Miles, I expected much more out of him in the Super Bowl. Would love Bijan or Gibbs assuming we don't draft a RB in the top 10
WR agreed. Sick of Quez's sh**
OL - i think we get one more year of Kelce and Lane. I do think if we do it will be THE LAST year for both. Lane has talked on record "a few more years"
DL- IMO Cox and Hargrave will walk and we will find a way to either draft a stud or maybe sign someone like Payne in FA?
LB -White's gotta go. Feel Dean is more instinctive/smarter player
CB- agreed, just can't afford to sign him and at age 29, he is gonna look to get paid
S- agreed. Add more depth but CJGJ is the #1 priority. His tackling really improved throughout the season.
K Jake the Leg will go down as the best kicker in franchise history
P - for the love of god man, get someone with a leg

I just asked you to back up your claim of Dak being the better passer. Give me something to consider. You made the claim. Talk football.
I wouldn’t say either one is better than the other at this point. One good season does not a great quarterback make
I didn't call Hurts a "great" QB. Someone did however make the claim of one being better than the other. Looking at their career trajectories, I would say Hurts has the clear advantage going into '23.

I could be swayed by a compelling argument, however. I waiting.

Us talking about Cowboys in our favorite team's thread, as it relates to being a division rival somehow Trumps you literally living here. #Frenzied
What drives you to read “their stats are padded because their schedule was weak” and go straight off the deep end into bashing Dallas?

Honestly wondering
What leads you to believe an Eagles fan bashing Dallas equates to "going off the deep end" LOL. You are here in our thread. All you gotta do is leave. Nobody rattling anything in VHS-Ville
I'll answer. B/c you keep friggin repeating it over and over haha! Not to mention its a lame loser talk area this is coming from. So if you want to repeat something i sure as heck am gonna mirror you bro. How many years since a title game appearance? I'll make sure to ask you again tomorrow and every day moving forward as long as you keep bringing up the soft schedule talk. Deal? The guy that "wants to just talk football" keeps repeating the same thing over and over. Interesting how you see yourself!

I just asked you to back up your claim of Dak being the better passer. Give me something to consider. You made the claim. Talk football.

I only said that because for some reason y’all keep being up Dak. I’m not sure why we always have to compare teams when discussing a particular player. I can say AJ Brown is the best receiver in the league without talking about anybody playing for the Cowboys.

But ok, I’ll play along….

Your quarterbacks “best” season is Daks rookie year.

I could go into detail about each player and how your receivers and line are much better, but you know that already because you and your boys have said so all year.

I’m not suggesting Dak is Brady or Montana. Never said that…

Honestly wondering
I'll answer. B/c you keep friggin repeating it over and over haha! Not to mention its a lame loser talk area this is coming from. So if you want to repeat something i sure as heck am gonna mirror you bro. How many years since a title game appearance? I'll make sure to ask you again tomorrow and every day moving forward as long as you keep bringing up the soft schedule talk. Deal? The guy that "wants to just talk football" keeps repeating the same thing over and over. Interesting how you see yourself!

How old are you?

I wouldn’t say either one is better than the other at this point. One good season does not a great quarterback make
I didn't call Hurts a "great" QB. Someone did however make the claim of one being better than the other. Looking at their career trajectories, I would say Hurts has the clear advantage going into '23.

I could be swayed by a compelling argument, however. I waiting.
Its hilarious b/c these guys (and by guys I do not mean YOU MR READER OF THIS POST PERSONALLY, I mean Cowboys fans in general) for "years" were "Dak better than Carson and here are the reasons why" including a fun stat called "total touchdowns" ya know when we would say Carson is a better passer.

Now its "Well Dak is a better passer" and nothing else. When he is literally coming off a season leading the league in INTs with just 11.5 games played or so.

Honestly wondering

How old are you?
Back to sticking to football talk I see.

Eagles will be back on top, curb stomping the rest of the NFC East again next year. Its ok if you are going thru some things knowing this.

Come to the Eagles initially to claim "I am interested in Football talk"

Morph into asking how old another man is.

Fly Eagles Fly!

Honestly wondering

How is stating that the Eagles schedule was soft not talking football?

It’s ok to admit that your team had a soft schedule. It’s ok dude.

Honestly wondering

How old are you?

Eagles will be back on top, curb stomping the rest of the NFC East again next year. Its ok if you are going thru some things knowing this.

You need to grow up. These are grown men who would laugh and mock you if they read this nonsense you’re writing. For your sake I hope the Eagles win the SB next year so your life has a greater purpose.

“Loser talk” is idolizing strange men you don’t know.

GL with that.

I've seen a lot of ranking among the 3 SB losses and which was "worse". SB57 is obviously getting a lot of votes and it's the most fresh feeling of disappointment, but I also think a majority of the fanbase only have SB39 to compare it to. Even though I was only 6, I still remember how devastating SB15 was (clear favorites, against a wild-card team with an aging QB, for the time period, It was a thrashing from the start and we were down 24-3 in the 4th quarter) so I can compare them all, and from least to most worse:

• We never had a chance once SB15 kicked-off.
  • SB39 teased us for a half, but then NE pulled away and the clock was against us (even without Andy exacerbating it.)
  • SB57 was solidly in our grasp for a half, then it turned into one of those water tube snakes and kept slipping away until it was gone.

Com

Honestly wondering

How old are you?

You need to grow up. These are grown men who would laugh and mock you if they read this nonsense you’re writing. For your sake I hope the Eagles win the SB next year so your life has a greater purpose.

“Loser talk” is idolizing strange men you don’t know.

GL with that.
I appreciate the advise on needing to grow up Mr Steady Mobbin! I also appreciate the good luck! We both know there is no amount of luck we could wish upon the Cowboys to turn that thing around until Jerry is gone, so it would be a moot point wishing you guys luck.

Not sure who you idolize, but I don't idolize any athletes/entertainers. I let them entertain me though! Weird comment about NFL players reading message boards. Sure bub!

I hope your day of trolling has better results elsewhere! Remember, we only got to the Super Bowl off of luck, a running back at QB and of course the easiest schedule in professional sports history....err something.

I've seen a lot of ranking among the 3 SB losses and which was "worse". SB57 is obviously getting a lot of votes and it's the most fresh feeling of disappointment, but I also think a majority of the fanbase only have SB39 to compare it to. Even though I was only 6, I still remember how devastating SB15 was (clear favorites, against a wild-card team with an aging QB, for the time period, It was a thrashing from the start and we were down 24-3 in the 4th quarter) so I can compare them all, and from least to most worse:

• SB39 teased us for a half, but then NE pulled away and the clock was against us (even without Andy exacerbating it.)
  • SB57 was solidly in our grasp for a half, then it turned into one of those water tube snakes and kept slipping away until it was gone.
I gotta say, I think SB39 was stolen from us. Not only by Roy Williams, but Bill Bellicheat. Look, it was the times and the NFL handled the back room with all the recordings, blah, blah, blah. Im not bitter today as we won LII eventually. That said, I am most upset about SB39 of all our Super Bowl losses.

I would be surprised to hear about bitterness of this one. We layed an absolute egg coming into a game with the only player on the injury report was Covey. We have every opportunity to win this game and we didnt.

Yeah this one is the toughest for me. 39 sucked, but it was hard to really believe in McNabb to get the job done, and he just ups and tosses 3 INTs, one in/near the endzone. Devastating. This one hurts, but in a way not SO BAD b/c I literally envisioned this way being the way we lose if we do (losing the turnover battle/not pressuring Mahomes). Still hurts a lot though

Guys, seriously, what purpose do any of these posts serve in here? If you just want to start #### and argue, please take it to a FFA thread or something and stop cluttering up the thread. There's no reason for this. TIA
You’re a child. A extremely immature, sensitive child.

Emphasis on sensitive.
Most sensitive? I’d go as far as to say the only sensitive group of fans on the board.

Sad
How old are you?
You need to grow up. These are grown men who would laugh and mock you if they read this nonsense you’re writing.

Moving on, how do we go about replacing Miles Sanders? Gotta be a draft selection, right? And if its not Bijan or Gibbs, I feel it'll be a Gainwell + New draftee 1-2 punch of sorts.

Guys, seriously, what purpose do any of these posts serve in here? If you just want to start #### and argue, please take it to a FFA thread or something and stop cluttering up the thread. There's no reason for this. TIA

Emphasis on sensitive.
Most sensitive? I’d go as far as to say the only sensitive group of fans on the board.

Sad
How old are you?
You need to grow up. These are grown men who would laugh and mock you if they read this nonsense you’re writing.

Police your own.

The responses you quoted are the sane responses to the….. not so sane replies.

But ok, I’ll play along….

Your quarterbacks “best” season is Daks rookie year.

I could go into detail about each player and how your receivers and line are much better, but you know that already because you and your boys have said so all year.
Yes, Dak had a fantastic rookie year but then it kinda went downhill. 2021 was his best season since 2016 and much better than 2022. So let's look at Jalen's 3rd season in the league to Dak's 6th. Hardly a fair comparison but since it was his best year since 2016 I was curious how Hurts stacked up. Its surprising honestly. Hurts still tops Dak in many passing categories. And when you look at the advanced stats it just goes further in Jalen's favor. In 2021, Dak had CeeDee and Amari, correct?

Keeping in mind this link is comparing a QB in his 2nd year as a starter to a 6 year vet. And still matches up favorably in some metrics and just better in others. I fail to see where you can definitively name Dak Prescott the better passer - even at this early stage of Hurts' career. Jalen is even head and shoulders better in the playoff stats.

Then like I said previously, add in the weapon he is with his legs and its really no comparison.

Man these Cowboys sure are butt hurt about us leapfrogging them in the division after yet another year they were favored and hyped to go to the Super Bowl.

I’m still pissed and in a mood.

Going to my fave ramen place to cheer myself up.

All we needed was one friggin stop in the second half. :rant:

Or if they didn’t overturn Devonta’s catch at the half.

Then there’s the fumble.

Really shoulda been 28-7 at the half.
It is a tough pill to swallow. Wish the refs didn’t have to be the talk all day and we could actually talk about the game. Still can’t believe that field was as horrible as it was and it seems to be ok by so many.

Almost set the sack record then get zero in the Super Bowl. Get Gannon outta here. This L was 100% on the defense. Angry.
It’s almost like they racked up all of those sacks because they played a weak schedule or something
Actually, it is almost like the NFL literally had a field like ice last night tht had the speed rush of the Eagles DEs completely neutralized because they could not keep their footing the entire game.

Actually, it is almost like the NFL literally had a field like ice last night tht had the speed rush of the Eagles DEs completely neutralized because they could not keep their footing the entire game.
Yeah seems more like the case to me too. You got the 2 top teams in sacks in the NFL, and pretty much neither QB was really bothered at all by a pass rush.

Emphasis on sensitive.

Sad
How old are you?

Police your own.

The responses you quoted are the sane responses to the….. not so sane replies.
You're delusional and the only one I see posting personal attacks. And I don't believe I'm taking the bait again. Please don't bother responding, I'm going to try out the ignore function for the first time to try and get out of this loop of stupidity.

Moving on, how do we go about replacing Miles Sanders? Gotta be a draft selection, right? And if its not Bijan or Gibbs, I feel it'll be a Gainwell + New draftee 1-2 punch of sorts.
I’m not so sure we won’t get a good RB in FA. There’s a TON set to hit the market and I can’t see them all getting big money. If we play our cards right we can get someone good/great at a very low cost.

I’m not so sure we won’t get a good RB in FA. There’s a TON set to hit the market and I can’t see them all getting big money. If we play our cards right we can get someone good/great at a very low cost.
With losing a good chunk of cap space to extend Hurts, we're going to have to be really thoughtful about where we spend our money to stay competitive. Where can we use our picks to plug in cheaper rookies that are good enough to start? Where can we afford to intentionally skimp and have an area of weakness that we can cover schematically? What will the FA market look like and where can we pick up some good values and where does that leave us at the other spots.

I think our normal approach is to enter the draft without any glaring needs that we're forced to address. When we start up the new thread for 2023, I'm sure we'll go position by position to assess where we're at and what we need in FA. And I'm sure Howie already has had that plotted out for a while now and is way ahead of us.

Last edited:
FYI, don't go posting in the 49ers thread, those SF guys are super sensitive.
That took about 7 seconds to find
Bet you didn't find it in the 49ers thread.
And unlike you guys, I knew when to butt out.

I mean, its either sign the guy you got already that is familiar with the system or....pay more for the better guy, like Saquon? Personally don't see it happening. We got too much cash to spend on key positions to *not* draft a RB and lock him up on a rookie deal the next 4 years. Seems like an organizational decision to *not* draft a RB in the 1st round though, probably due to costs.

We would certainly "lose" another player if we are to spend money on Miles or a FA RB. I'd rather use that to make sure *for sure* we get CJ Gardner Johnson locked up.

I mean, its either sign the guy you got already that is familiar with the system or....pay more for the better guy, like Saquon? Personally don't see it happening. We got too much cash to spend on key positions to *not* draft a RB and lock him up on a rookie deal the next 4 years. Seems like an organizational decision to *not* draft a RB in the 1st round though, probably due to costs.

We would certainly "lose" another player if we are to spend money on Miles or a FA RB. I'd rather use that to make sure *for sure* we get CJ Gardner Johnson locked up.
I don't want Miles back. Inconsistent and put the ball on the turf twice in the SB. Paying RBs does not seem to be a viable strategy in the NFL and there will be solid ones available in the 3rd/4th or left looking for a team after the FA carousel stops spinning. No need to devote much of the cap to that spot. Focus on maintaining the lines and fixing the D.

Emphasis on sensitive.

Sad
How old are you?
Can’t we all just hold hands and take a long walk on the beach and sing silly love songs?

Emphasis on sensitive.

Sad
How old are you?
Can’t we all just hold hands and take a long walk on the beach and sing silly love songs?
You guys can if you want. I'd rather just talk football, and specifically Eagles, here though.

Stats are fun. So if I click that link I’ll see two quarterbacks in the same systems, same personal, going up against the same defenses, same scheme, same down and distance, same time of year, same weather, same everything?

Because unless all that’s true it’s doesn’t matter.

But if you wanna play around with the numbers, go ahead and compare this “MVP level” season against Daks rookie year.
They're not my numbers. I asked you by what metric is Dak a better passer? Or are you just going by your biased opinion?

Click the link, or maybe you don't want to. Whatever.
As a Jets fan I cry a little when I read an argument about which team’s QB is worse and those QBs are Dak and Hurts, two great young QBs.

Stats are fun. So if I click that link I’ll see two quarterbacks in the same systems, same personal, going up against the same defenses, same scheme, same down and distance, same time of year, same weather, same everything?

But if you wanna play around with the numbers, go ahead and compare this “MVP level” season against Daks rookie year.
They're not my numbers. I asked you by what metric is Dak a better passer? Or are you just going by your biased opinion?

As a Jets fan I cry a little when I read an argument about which team’s QB is worse and those QBs are Dak and Hurts, two great young QBs.
I wouldn’t call Dak great by any stretch of the imagination.

I have nothing against the Jets and truth be told, many years ago I adopted them as my favorite AFC team ( I live in NJ). Also as someone who has shares of both of the Jets young WRs, I'd love nothing more than for Dak to play for the Jets.

That said, the stats don't bear out Prescott being a better passer than Hurts even at this early stage of his career. Not that I would go into another team's thread and make that assertion.

I'm disappointed but not heartbroken. KC was a great team all year.

Also think this is fuel that a guy like Hurts will use to get even better. He's gonna have nightmares about that fumble, and he's gonna come back on fire next year
Not sure if better is realistic. If so, sign him immediately for 7 years before LJax sings.
Hurts is so much better then LJax..........

This I'll agree with. Hurts is a much better teammate too. I heard Lamar was healthy enough to play the final game or 2 but sat out because of his contract demands. I don't need players like that on my team. If I was the Ravens ownership I'd tell him to **** off at this point and look elsewhere for a QB.

I will call BS on Mahomes over Hurts for MVP. Philly D coming up small doesn't negate Hurts being the best player on the field.
MVP ?? LOL !!!
Hurts is an OK QB on a great team ... more like a decent RB because he cant throw like a QB. He hurls the ball downfield as far as he can into double coverage and hopes that one of his many great receiving targets pulls it. Those WRs and TE's are so unbelievably good at contested catches and adjusting to poorly thrown balls it's crazy.
Even his running is only OK ... Almost any QB in the NFL could make those 1 yard runs with the Best Oline in football plowing through the defense.

Put Hurts on the Giants with the worst OLine, WR's and TE's in the NFL and he would be benched for Tyrod Taylor ... LOL !!!

Aside from the Defense and the Terrible coaching tonight ... Hurts was probably the biggest reason the Eagles lost tonight!

Just so people know I got zero idea who this guy is. I don't even have a 2nd account I also wouldn't be using Tyrod Taylor as my example.

I will call BS on Mahomes over Hurts for MVP. Philly D coming up small doesn't negate Hurts being the best player on the field.
MVP ?? LOL !!!
Hurts is an OK QB on a great team ... more like a decent RB because he cant throw like a QB. He hurls the ball downfield as far as he can into double coverage and hopes that one of his many great receiving targets pulls it. Those WRs and TE's are so unbelievably good at contested catches and adjusting to poorly thrown balls it's crazy.
Even his running is only OK ... Almost any QB in the NFL could make those 1 yard runs with the Best Oline in football plowing through the defense.

Put Hurts on the Giants with the worst OLine, WR's and TE's in the NFL and he would be benched for Tyrod Taylor ... LOL !!!

Aside from the Defense and the Terrible coaching tonight ... Hurts was probably the biggest reason the Eagles lost tonight!
WOW. Guess you missed the several perfectly placed ball sin tight coverage to Goedert? People see the running stats and assume he's just another "runing QB" with marginal passing skills, and that's simply not true. Dude is a top 10 passer at this point, with his running making him a top 5 overall QB and legit MVP candidate

I can agree the guy improved this year but thats as far I'm willing to go with the guy. I'm not crowing him a top ten QB just yet. Hurts issue through his football career has been consistency each season. Also I'd like to see how he does with the fact we are most likely losing Steichen to Indy in a few days time here. Brian Johnson will/should be the NEW OC and it'll be interesting to see who comes in as the QB coach. This is one of the areas both The team and Wentz, went wrong when Reich left. Lets see if Lurie and Howie learned from their mistaken.

Give me another season from this year and I might be on board but I also think a ton of Eagles fans are overrating Hurts big time. I think he improved but one of the reasons was they put guys around him and made him better and hid weaknesses. I don't think Hurts could be a guy to carry a team if God forbid we had an injury riddled season like '19 and have Goaedert, Smith, Brown etc all go down and whoever the starting RB ends up being. I just don't see that part in Hurts game. 1 year in his 3 year career of great play for me doesn't make a guy legit either. Remember this guy was suppose to be a project coming him.

I’m sorry. That was a bullsh*t holding penalty. Brutal way to end a great game.

Shouldn't have come to that. I always say if you are blaming refs for a loss you didn't deserve to win. Eagles shouldn't have put themselves in that situation. They failed to show up in the 2nd half
Who was better, Hurts or Mahomes?
Both were awesome. Hurts had more numbers, but Mahomes was money when it mattered. And both are young enough to call it a draw and see what the future brings

I think numbers can be deceiving here. We had more of the ball then KC most of the game. Held KC. They also missed a possession do to the Fumble return for a TD. Not saying neither was worse but I think if both had similar possession numbers would be similar
Who on the Eagles played better than Hurts?
Aside from the Eagles Oline, Goedert, Smith and AJ Brown ... I cant think of anyone.
He did have the turning point of the game play on the untouched fumble Return for a TD ... So I guess you could argue he was the MVP for KC

I don't know who you are but if your objective was to try and be me and make me look bad congrats. Deamon is that you because you've gone this low before.

MVP ?? LOL !!!

Djax? You accidentally sign in to your alt?

Nope I got 1 account. I literally just got home.

I'll take weak schedule over a weak Head Coach all day. And your guy is suuuuper soft.
I'll take a weak schedule and go toe-to-toe with Mahomes & KC every year. Very closely contested and the Eagles were in it till the end. Great season!
Hey but Dak got to be at the Super Bowl for the man of the year award, that counts for the Cowboys right?

I believe he won. How’d you guys make out?
Found our franchise QB who went toe to toe with the best in the game. I’d say that’s pretty impressive for a 24 year old QB, how long have you all been making excuses for wounded Duk at this point?

You lost the superbowl was the answer.

You’re still talking about the Cowboys.

ONLY Because you asked- Dak outplayed Rodgers in his first game.

Remember when you guys joked about the Cowboys paying Dak? Now it’s your turn.

Dak is a better passer than Hurts.
Hurts is a better runner than Dak.

Both need help to win.
Lol no.

You guys played hard. I know it stings, but you are in a good spot for more success with your gm/coach/qb and more.
I'd add owner and draft capital to that list so lots of good going on in Philly but I think they need to make it happen these next two years they got Devonta on his rookie deal and can keep Hurts salary low.

I think the key is for them to keep Hurts salary low as they can and have an out if **** goes sideways. I thought this was their year with all the FA's they have now, holes to fill and a down year for the NFC as a whole.

I’m sorry you guys lost like that. Been there a few dozen times so I know exactly how you all feel.

Sure it does but its on the players the most. Bradberry admitted he held and I think they called the hold before he turned so the replay we saw the view was blocked. Either way you can't put yourself in that position. I missed the WAS game we lost where there were bad calls saw a short replay and said the same thing. You can't put yourself in a position for the refs to decide it. Play better and those players will admit that too. I got zero sympathy for them.

There were a few key plays in this that changed the outcome

Seamulo False Start on a 3rd and 1 which ended up 3rd and 6 with a Hurts fumble and score. Just can't give KC extra possessions like that

KC Comes out of the gate 3rd QTR scores Eagles look disinterested and almost had Miles cough up the ball for another fumble 6. We got lucky and thought for sure that was a completed pass Fumble 6.

We scored a FG in the 3rd QTR when we needed TD's.

Eagles only scored 11 PTS in the 2nd half. Vs a Team like KC with a high powered offense and a 2nd half team you can't fail to show up like you did most of the year on both sides of the ball. This was an issue all year I saw but most didn't see it because we were winning which covers up faults like this

2 Wide open TDs 1 to my guy Kadarius Toney who I said minute Giants drafted him he'd kill us some way in time. I just expected it with the Giants not the Chiefs.

WTF are they punting to Toney. I watched this guy in College. If he can stay healthy he's a danger to score from anywhere on the field. He's a Tyreke Hill DeSean Jackson like playmaker. Don't give him an opportunity to touch the ball. Considering Brian Johnson our QB coach had him at UF and coached him I'm sure he was ready to punch a wall when he saw that. Him out of anyone knows that and probably should've been telling our ST coach Clay and our Punter don't punt to him.

Both phases failed to wake up in the 2nd half which is per usual most of this season. That finally came back and bit us in the *** final. I was expecting it to cost us sooner then a SB though.

I’ll eat more crow

The fat man beat us in the second half. Might be the best second half of coaching and scheming he has ever done.

Andy Reid aint the same coach he was here. He's learned a ton over the years. This is the Veteran Version of Andy he wily old vet. A lot of people still think Andy is the same guy as he was here. In a decade he's matured and gotten better. The KC offensive is what he wanted to run for yrs in Philly. Just never had the right personal to run it to its full potential.

Users who are viewing this thread