What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2016 FBG T-shirt exchange - OFFICIALLY COMPLETE WITH 100% PARTICIPATION** (1 Viewer)

Came back in town to my box from @simsarge. Awesome stuff - t shirt, beer glass, some cans of beer, and a bunch of Army stuff. Very much appreciated.

Here's a link to the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buck Bradcanon said:
Received some top shelf Sierra Nevada swag from GB @ProstheticRGK.  T shirt, 4 IPAs, 4 wheats, beer brittle (nom nom nom), lip balm, mustard!, and soap!!!  Soap smells amazing I'm not gonna lie and I tend to stink.

Can't wait to chill the beers and pop some tops.  Thanks so much GB!

I love this tradition.  Too fun.  Thanks for running @kutta.
Glad you liked the stuff, GB! Always happy to have an excuse to go and hang out at the Sierra Nevada brewery, good beers, cool campus and some great food at the restaurant.

and I'll second the thanks to kutta for running this!

whoknew said:
Came back in town to my box from @simsarge. Awesome stuff - t shirt, beer glass, some cans of beer, and a bunch of Army stuff. Very much appreciated.

Here's a link to the photos.
Glad you liked 'em. The shirt and glass are from two pretty new breweries (March-ish), both I think were the first non BYOB drinking establishments in their town. I had a tasty MRE too but I couldn't fit it in the box. Brews are from a Philly joint that has some really, really great brews, but I can't get them local (that I know of) & my bottle package didn't survive last year's shipment, so I went cans. Good to here they survived!

I called in a favor from a recruiter buddy to commandeer the Army paraphernalia. I know you're not too too far from Ft Hood, but I figured some of it might come in handy. 

Enjoy!!!
And props again to Kutta for herding the cats!

"I'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea"

No truer words could have been sent on a t-shirt for me.

Dead Rabbit

I'm wearing it out tonight/this afternoon for cask condition Wed at TBC(Tequesta), every Wed they pour 1 beer 1 cask, till it's gone. I'm sure I will be asked where this came from. 

"I'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea"

No truer words could have been sent on a t-shirt for me.

Dead Rabbit

I'm wearing it out tonight/this afternoon for cask condition Wed at TBC(Tequesta), every Wed they pour 1 beer 1 cask, till it's gone. I'm sure I will be asked where this came from. 
It's a right around the block from my office so it's a good place for a few after work drinks. Stopped in there a few weeks ago and nearly spit my drink out when I saw the quote on that shirt. Thought it'd be perfect for you. Again, glad you like it. 

Tried a couple more places (including the Irish Pub Tour De Shore ending in AC I did this weekend) but had the same problem of no XXL's.  I thought all Americans were supposed to be getting fatter (no offense stalkee) shouldn't more places have these?  I'll have it out by this weekend or die trying.

Tried a couple more places (including the Irish Pub Tour De Shore ending in AC I did this weekend) but had the same problem of no XXL's.  I thought all Americans were supposed to be getting fatter (no offense stalkee) shouldn't more places have these?  I'll have it out by this weekend or die trying.
Maybe get him a couple of "goal" sized shirts instead?  I'm thinking medium.

WOOT WOOT!!!  package has arrived!!!

it's as if clayton gray has known me all my life....8 giant oil cans of different beers, from blue canoe brewing co in Little Rock, Arkansas.  all brewed and canned, on site, on 7/3.  when i opened the box, all i could see was beer. :D and  then, shoved into a corner, my t-shirt.  love it! 

loot

thanks clayton!

Only a few more to go guy! If you haven't sent your package yer, please please please get it out this week. We are so close!!

I'm heading to Alaska for my annual fishing trip Friday so I may not have connectivity. I'm hoping I get home Tuesday to a completed spreadsheet :-)

A belated thanks to @kutta for running the show this year.  Enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

My first time participating and hopefully it won't be my last.  Already on the prowl in NJ/NY/PA for some 2017 shirt ideas.

McGarnicle has been relieved of his posting privileges, but he has kept the sheet updated and it looks like he's having a postal issue.

DA RAIDERS said:
WOOT WOOT!!!  package has arrived!!!

it's as if clayton gray has known me all my life....8 giant oil cans of different beers, from blue canoe brewing co in Little Rock, Arkansas.  all brewed and canned, on site, on 7/3.  when i opened the box, all i could see was beer. :D and  then, shoved into a corner, my t-shirt.  love it! 

loot

thanks clayton!

Rock on, brother! Glad you like it.

Got my package from @Phil Elliott :thumbup:

Two shirts and some bbq sauce from The Salt Lick and some jerky.  Photo. The Mrs. frowned at the "pig butts" shirt. :D

Can't wait to try out the sauce this weekend.  It's hard to find good bbq on Okinawa.

Thanks!

my haul from @joker

2 awesome looking and very comfortable-feeling shirts that will go immediately into the weekly rotation, a baseball cap, 2 different beers to sample, coasters, a decal, some genuine Minnesota wild rice and some fresh honey to sweeten the pot. My son said "whoa, you got a good dude!" :lol: Indeed.  Oh and my kids enjoyed popping all the bubble wrap for about 15 minutes, so that was a nice bonus for them as well. :thumbup:

Thanks, joker. Well done, my friend. 

Spreadsheet has been updated. 

Glad everything arrived ok, I bubble-wrapped the snot out of it :D   I was a little worried about the Kendall's shirt, as they tend to run small. Let me know if it's too small and I'll send you the XL, and you can give the L to someone that can fit into it.

PS - I should be able to post the pics of my haul today.

Jack Freaking Pot Baby!!  Got me a box yesterday from the great state of Texas and  @Buck Bradcanon !! Enclosed were not one, not two and nope not even three groovy tshirts. Enclosed were Four, count 'em ...One , Two, Three, FOUR sweet shirts and some tasty BBQ spices :excited: . If I can re-figure out he whole posting pictures on line technology thing, I'll post them tonight

Thanks Tons BB!! 

Question for you Austin types....A million years ago I was in Austin and stopped at a place, I think it was on the main drag into town from the north. I don't remember anything about the out side, let alone the name, but inside it looked like an old time saloon and there was a chick on a trapeze that swung back and forth, way up high in the air. This Yankee boy thought it was some crazy stuff at the time. Anyone know about this place? Pretty sure I didn't dream the whole thing.

Just a thought, but if we get down to past the final deadline and we still have any of the 10 remaining no shirt yet types empty handed, instead of one guy doing a two-fer collection and shipping (I know, we have several volunteers that are willing to do their original stalkee and cover down on someone else too), maybe a bunch of us could send one shirt/whatever bounty each and the last man standing would actually turn out to be the big winner for waiting the longest.

Like I said, just a thought...

Package received!!!  I just got home from a 14 hour day and was super excited when I saw the package.  Well at first I thought it was another pair of shoes for my wife, but after I found out it was for me I was jacked.  I'll take some pictures with me modeling the goodies and post them this weekend.  Awesome work SouthJersey!
Thanks again South Jersey - I've worn both shirts multiple times and I'm looking forward to the beers.

The Loot from SouthJersey!

My buddy wore the Frank Pepe shirt to the bar - he needed to borrow a shirt after moving 10K lbs of dirt.

Jack Freaking Pot Baby!!  Got me a box yesterday from the great state of Texas and  @Buck Bradcanon !! Enclosed were not one, not two and nope not even three groovy tshirts. Enclosed were Four, count 'em ...One , Two, Three, FOUR sweet shirts and some tasty BBQ spices :excited: . If I can re-figure out he whole posting pictures on line technology thing, I'll post them tonight

Thanks Tons BB!! 

Question for you Austin types....A million years ago I was in Austin and stopped at a place, I think it was on the main drag into town from the north. I don't remember anything about the out side, let alone the name, but inside it looked like an old time saloon and there was a chick on a trapeze that swung back and forth, way up high in the air. This Yankee boy thought it was some crazy stuff at the time. Anyone know about this place? Pretty sure I didn't dream the whole thing.
:thumbup:

I failed to include a note which is my bad so I will do so here.

Floore's is almost literally a stone's throw from my house.  Less than a mile.  From their website, "John T. Floore Country Store has hosted such legendary performers as Willie Nelson, Elvis Presley, Hank Williams, B.B. King, Little Richard, Bob Wills, Ernest Tubb, Patsy Cline,  Jerry Lee Lewis, Merle Haggard, Ray Price, George Jones, Waylon Jennings, Dwight Yoakam, Lyle Lovett and his Large Band, Robert Earl Keen and many many more."   There is an old truck that's still outside the place.  Basically the pic on the shirt is what it still looks like.  An old honkytonk that is still going strong.

We bought an RV last year and have had fun exploring state and private parks around Texas.  A few weeks back we tried a place just 45 minutes from our house called Twin Elm Guest Ranch.  Did some horseback riding.  Good times.

I live in San Antonio which has an endless number of Mexican food places and taco joints.  Torchy's Tacos is a fast growing chain that started as a food truck in Austin and opened their first SA location about a year ago.  Tacos are amazing.

The bbq shirt and spices were kind of a throw-in.  I have never been there!  My wife got drunk and bid on a bunch of stuff at a silent auction at a charity deal this past spring.  We won(?) a bbq meal for 10 that we have yet to use, but included in the basket were the t shirt, spice, and some sauce.  Almost included the bbq sauce in the package but was afraid of the bottle breaking.

Hope they all fit.  Enjoy!

yep, thanks again @kutta ! Have been reading the threads for a couple years now, but was my first time to participate, and will definitely do so in the future. I enjoy reading the stories behind everyone's loot also. :thumbup: Already planning what to get for next year's stalkee. 

Thanks again South Jersey - I've worn both shirts multiple times and I'm looking forward to the beers.

The Loot from SouthJersey!

My buddy wore the Frank Pepe shirt to the bar - he needed to borrow a shirt after moving 10K lbs of dirt.
Glad you liked it man.  1st time in the past few years where I didn't send a local brewery t-shirt.  2 food places probably reflects that I've been eating more than drinking recently.

Glad you liked it man.  1st time in the past few years where I didn't send a local brewery t-shirt.  2 food places probably reflects that I've been eating more than drinking recently.
They are great - Thanks again!  Pretty sure the sixer represented the booze end anyway.  I ended up sending two non-brewery shirts as well, but a pint glass from our local brew house was included.

Package awaiting me at home from @Nick Vermeil!  Can't wait to get home and check it out.

My wife is so confused..."what did you buy yourself from Amazon Prime?"... "you never buy yourself anything"...

Pics of my haul....

The goods

PS - pay no attention to the Amish Rake Fight logo or the Poe's Tavern shirt. That shirt was from the exchange a couple of years ago, and the logo is just something to have because it's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread