What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official DOJ Investigation into Trump, Fake Electors, Fraud, Etc.**** (4 Viewers)

an embarrassing day for Democracy , that the Fed Govt / FBI is being used as a political tool because Democrats are scared Trump will run in 2024
Or because he removed classified documents? Do you believe he was supposed to do that? That the government doesn’t have the rights to said documents?
Seems more embarrassing his actions to try and remain in office after being voted out and taking the documents in the first place.

an embarrassing day for Democracy , that the Fed Govt / FBI is being used as a political tool because Democrats are scared Trump will run in 2024

It's up there, close behind the embarrassment of the fools that voted him to be president in the first place.
They better have the goods, and it better be clear-cut criminality. Otherwise this is going to be that flashpoint I’ve been talking about for years. As always, I hope I am wrong.

It's up there, close behind the embarrassment of the fools that voted him to be president in the first place.

You think that's bad, did you check out the fools that voted for Hillary? Could've been a lot worse.
I never did…but IMO we would be in a far better place had she won. No Trump as POTUS, no Biden as POTUS and likely only 4 years of Hillary.

Or because he removed classified documents? Do you believe he was supposed to do that? That the government doesn’t have the rights to said documents?
Seems more embarrassing his actions to try and remain in office after being voted out and taking the documents in the first place.
so you support the raid of a former presidents residence. noted.

I can't wait to see the evidence the search warrant is based on so I can intelligently comment on this development.

Ironic response from one who downplayed Clinton having an illegal server

it appears to be proper…so yes…barring information that the FBI acted inappropriately or illegally, I support the law.
Do you?

my opinion ?

shift the focus away from the spending bill that's going to tax working class and drive up inflation, spending hundreds of billions we don't have to spend and 87,000 IRS personnel etc

try and derail Trump from running in 2024 - the Democrats are scared to death he'll run

can we all agree on that ? they'll do anything they can to stop him from running - Russia, Ukraine, exploiting Jan 6 and now this

it appears to be proper…so yes…barring information that the FBI acted inappropriately or illegally, I support the law.
Do you?
Duly noted. When the GOP gains power - and they will - I can count on your full support when they go after Biden for any old reason that happens to fit for that day?

Wait...is this another WE GOT 'EEEMTM?
Nope…you seem to be the one who uses that phrase the most.
Do you?
Duly noted. When the GOP gains power - and they will - I can count on your full support when they go after Biden?
If he has done anything improper…and they do so legally. Yes.
Do you support the law?

Do you?

have you read the posts on here lately supporting illegal abortions and women's rights to do that, legal or not ?

most here support laws only they support, pick and choose, right ?

Do you?
Duly noted. When the GOP gains power - and they will - I can count on your full support when they go after Biden?
Do you support the law?
Wait a minute....you didn't care the Democrats use any old reason to go after Trump, but NOW you want a legal process to go after Biden?

Do you?

have you read the posts on here lately supporting illegal abortions and women's rights to do that, legal or not ?

Excellent point.

Do you?

Can you try sticking to one topic please.

Do you?

Excellent point.
It really isn’t. Just a flat out deflection and seems telling some of you can’t answer the question. Its almost as if you support the ideology and Trump more than you support the laws of this country.

Do you?
Do you support the law?
Wait a minute....you didn't care the Democrats use any old reason to go after Trump, but NOW you want a legal process to go after Biden?
This is a false assertion of any of my positions. When have I ever advocated for using any old reason and not following the law in regards to this?

I am your question isn't specific enough, and it has to be. Most people would break the law gladly for things they they believe in. Laws are only good enough if you believe in the law, right ?

this is (another) witch hunt - I can't believe the left hasn't gotten tired of this ? I mean Trump has literally been hunted every day even AFTER the 2020 election

look the left is scared to death, they have to keep anti-Trumping because if Trump runs in 2024 he'll likely win now that the mail in balloting thing is going to be closely monitored

Do you?
Do you support the law?
This is a false assertion of any of my positions. When have I ever advocated for using any old reason and not following the law in regards to this?
You believed in the Dossier hook, line and sinker so, yeah, you did. :thumbup:

Do you?

Excellent point.
It really isn’t. Just a flat out deflection and seems telling some of you can’t answer the question. Its almost as if you support the ideology and Trump more than you support the laws of this country.
This is hilarious coming from the guy who believed in the Dossier and every witch hunt thereafter. But, it is cute when you guys on the left talk about wanting to follow laws and stuff.

Great shtick, Sho! (y)

I am your question isn't specific enough, and it has to be. Most people would break the law gladly for things they they believe in. Laws are only good enough if you believe in the law, right ?

this is (another) witch hunt - I can't believe the left hasn't gotten tired of this ? I mean Trump has literally been hunted every day even AFTER the 2020 election

look the left is scared to death, they have to keep anti-Trumping because if Trump runs in 2024 he'll likely win now that the mail in balloting thing is going to be closely monitored

You have read the warrant application?

Do you?
no. I don't believe you raid a former presidents how over a dispute with the federal archives. this raid has been telegraphed for weeks. I will not look forward to this becoming a a bell weather to a banana Republic. for all the fears the democrats and leftys scream about trump authoritarianism. it's all coming from the dems and you don't even notice.

Do you?

you brought up the law. are you a law and order guy or not?

Considering we are talking about the FBI going into Mar a Lago for classified documents…we can assume I was specifically talking about that and not abortion.
Instead we get more whining about the left rather than any sort of admission that Trump is not above the law and should not have left with classified documents. No amount of deflection to abortion or Hillary will help.

Do you?
no. I don't believe you raid a former presidents how over a dispute with the federal archives. this raid has been telegraphed for weeks. I will not look forward to this becoming a a bell weather to a banana Republic. for all the fears the democrats and leftys scream about trump authoritarianism. it's all coming from the dems and you don't even notice.
There is ZERO doubt the left wasn't afraid that Trump was going to turn the USA into a dictatorship. They were afraid he was going to do it first. Looks like they were wrong on that too - they did beat him too it.

Do you?
Do you support the law?
Incorrect as usual. Especially considering you claim you weren’t on the board then. Try again…

Do you?

Excellent point.
This is hilarious coming from the guy who believed in the Dossier and every witch hunt thereafter. But, it is cute when you guys on the left talk about wanting to follow laws and stuff.

Great shtick, Sho! (y)
You continue to make completely false assertions about me rather than actually discussing my post or answer a pretty simple direct question. Why is that?

Man, this is crazy. Talk about crossing a line. Steve Bannon just said on Fox - and I quote “We are at war.”

You've seen the warrant application?
Nope. From the reports I’ve been reading it’s not about Jan. 6 but about a violation of classified material handling. If that’s the case - knowing that nothing was done to Hillary - then this is a politically motivated prosecution. If all that is true - this will get REAL ugly.

Do you?
Its authoritarian to properly serve a warrant? If it all was proper…that is bad now? How about hold your guy responsible just once?

Do you?

you brought up the law. are you a law and order guy or not?
Sure. People should follow the law. Abortion has zero to do with my question and is deflection at best.

Do you?
Do you support the law?
Incorrect as usual. Especially considering you claim you weren’t on the board then. Try again…
I've been here since 2019, Einstein. I've seen your posts - you can't hide from them.

Man, this is crazy. Talk about crossing a line. Steve Bannon just said on Fox - and I quote “We are at war.”

Nope. From the reports I’ve been reading it’s not about Jan. 6 but about a violation of classified material handling. If that’s the case - knowing that nothing was done to Hillary - then this is a politically motivated prosecution. If all that is true - this will get REAL ugly.

So your point is - if its because of the exact same evidence as they had against Clinton and only raided Trump than its politically motivated. I would agree with that.

I also think its VERY unlikely its based on the same evidence they had against Clinton.

Hillary was investigated over it, wasn’t she?
Served search warrants?

Do you?
Do you support the law?
I've been here since 2019, Einstein. I've seen your posts - you can't hide from them.
Not hiding. The dossier was long before that and you have yet to ever back up claims like this. So I ask politely for you to stop especially as such a bad deflection now.

Do you?
Do you support the law?
Not hiding. The dossier was long before that and you have yet to ever back up claims like this. So I ask politely for you to stop especially as such a bad deflection now.
You try so hard to be Alias Cop and Link Policeman.

If your assertion is that the left stopped talking about The Dossier prior to 2019 and forgot about it, you're insane. They used it as a basis for an investigation and impeachment IN 2019, you silly goose.

Served search warrants?
I think the Hillary search warrant was to open emails - not to have 30 FBI agents ransack her residence and break into her safe.

My asserion @BladeRunner is that you have made inaccurate assertions what I have said about the dossier and other things and are using that to deflect and now try to go after me and other posters rather that actually discuss the current topic and whether it was appropriate or not. Lets try sticking with talking about the current topic rather than Hillary or the dossier or your claims about me? Especially since you refuse to back up such claims.

Served search warrants?
I think the Hillary search warrant was to open emails - not to have 30 FBI agents ransack her residence and break into her safe.

Further evidence that there is more to the Trump evidence than was to Clinton's.

Served search warrants?
But she was, in fact, investigated and served warrants while she was in the midst of a campaign for the Presidency? Did she cooperate rather than refuse forcing them to raid her home?

Served search warrants?

Further evidence that there is more to the Trump evidence than was to Clinton's.
Or that perhaps Hillary and her legal team cooperated making it unnecessary to raid anything?

Users who are viewing this thread