What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2021 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!** (1 Viewer)

i may end up being that guy.  i may miss the deadline.  SHAME SHAME SHAME

i will definitely come through

If you're anywhere near Jamboree/405 anytime soon, I highly recommend going to Hangar 24's tasting spot.  They have a ton of t-shirts and beer to-go.

And if you do go, hit me up and I'll meet ya for a beer.  Or if you ever wanna hit up The Huddle!

Gotta show off the back of that Hell Hound shirt! C’mon, son!

btw; the artwork is by Darick Robertson. If any of y’all are comics fans, he’s been with all the big labels, and is currently writing & drawing a special Batman series. He also happens to be the co-creator of The Boys, hit show on Prime.

He’s also a great guy who I’ve known since HS, and generously did this label for me (in trade for a lifetime supply of sauce - I mean, he didn’t ask for that, but that’s what he’s getting.).   :wub:  
Here are the backs of the shirts, will use the hot sauce this weekend.   https://imgur.com/a/hcvNXVd

The hot sauce is killer.  nirad3 hooked me up as well. 

It sure is.  I finally ordered myself a bottle this time around and man, I can't get enough of it.

Ordering sauce from HSG is great for the exchange since he has cool t-shirts and of course the hot sauces bottles are wrapped up real good for you to send off to your stalkee.

10/10 highly recommend.

If you're anywhere near Jamboree/405 anytime soon, I highly recommend going to Hangar 24's tasting spot.  They have a ton of t-shirts and beer to-go.

And if you do go, hit me up and I'll meet ya for a beer.  Or if you ever wanna hit up The Huddle!
I’m going to go to bootleggers in CM. There’s a shirt I want there. Shall I let you know when I go?

I’m going to go to bootleggers in CM. There’s a shirt I want there. Shall I let you know when I go?

I got my stalkee one from there, too.  They have a good selection.  Yeah, let me know when you go.  I work in Irvine and drive right by that area on my way home.  Or could shoot over on a weekend if that's when you go.  DM me.

When did we start outing ourselves to our stalkees - boo!!!!

Whoever I'm sending to - you aren't getting it for a little while still.  I'm still shooting to have it sent by the deadline assuming I have success this weekend.  Beer and extras aquired - need another shirt or two.

When did we start outing ourselves to our stalkees - boo!!!!

Whoever I'm sending to - you aren't getting it for a little while still.  I'm still shooting to have it sent by the deadline assuming I have success this weekend.  Beer and extras aquired - need another shirt or two.
once it's in the mail, i always let them know.  i let you know!

Made a few stops today. Half the places out of shirts.

Wanna make one more stop tomorrow.   And out in the mail on Monday to somewhere on the globe.
Delayed til probably next Tuesday. One place I went to that has cool shirts says next shipment in Monday.

@Goodell's Alias 

Should have been delivered today at 12:42 pm.

Hope you received it and everything survived intact!
Package received, thanks!  Great job!  Two cans dented, no other injuries, no leaks.  All beverages in the fridge for later.  The important question now becomes what to cook for dinner to go with this selection.

Who knew there were so many breweries out there near you?  That Fisher Beer logo reminds me of the old Schaeffer logo.

The absolute haul from @The Dreaded Marco:  https://imgur.com/4nSDcBX

Its been crazy, working almost every weekend, but I will get this out.  I hope to get it out by Tuesday.  I will update if I am going to be a wee bit late.  I apologize in advance.  Just know 100% I will not be a derelict. 

Package received, thanks!  Great job!  Two cans dented, no other injuries, no leaks.  All beverages in the fridge for later.  The important question now becomes what to cook for dinner to go with this selection.

Who knew there were so many breweries out there near you?  That Fisher Beer logo reminds me of the old Schaeffer logo.

The absolute haul from @The Dreaded Marco:  https://imgur.com/4nSDcBX
Yes it does look like the Schaffer logos. The Distillery shirt is sweet also.

we have liftoff 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥

and i'm not telling you where it's going, but it will be there Tuesday. surprising that it'll take that long since i sent it mid-week. 

if you see the FedEx men creeping up your lawn do not bear mace him. or do. just make sure he/she drops the box before running away.

Success!  Finally had a little bit of luck with some shirts so now everything is purchased.  I will say that one of the breweries had some awesome shirts but almost totally out of the required size.  Should have the package shipped Monday.

Mine will be delayed until the weekend, as the rest of the shirts I want are still out of the required size. May have to go to the backup plan for the shirts, but have plenty of beer and swag already. 

Yo!!! Just got back from vacation to a monster shipment. I'm not sure who my stalker was since there wasn't a note (ironic that they're from South Jersey though and sending me a package to New England), but they hooked it up!!  Thank you!!  Also judging from the National Guard swag I assume you serve/served, thank you for your service!

Beers

Shirts 1 & 2

Shirts 3 & 4

Lots of Swag!

Thanks again mystery stalker, this was awesome!  Also thanks to Kutta for running this, it's one of my favorite summer traditions.

Yo!!! Just got back from vacation to a monster shipment. I'm not sure who my stalker was since there wasn't a note (ironic that they're from South Jersey though and sending me a package to New England), but they hooked it up!!  Thank you!!  Also judging from the National Guard swag I assume you serve/served, thank you for your service!

Beers

Shirts 1 & 2

Shirts 3 & 4

Lots of Swag!

Thanks again mystery stalker, this was awesome!  Also thanks to Kutta for running this, it's one of my favorite summer traditions.
Damn! That’s a great package!

SouthJersey said:

Beers

Shirts 1 & 2

Shirts 3 & 4

Lots of Swag!

Nice!

And I am going to make a guess and say that was @simsarge that sent to you.  I recall getting some National Guard swag from him a couple/few years back.

Last item secured today.  My package going out Tuesday.

And I just got a package  :clap: :excited: :banned:

@This_Guy set me up with a nice haul from breweries in/near Glendale, CA.  I grew up in the OC, but spent my last two years at Burbank High, just next to Glendale and worked right on the border at the 76 station on Glenoaks/Alameda.

Bunny with a Chainsaw Beer pt1

Bunny With a Chainsaw Beer Pt2

Kill Hot Sauce

Raised by Dingos Beer pt1

Raised By Dingos Beer pt 2 (You can't choose your family)

Eagle Rock Brewery

Brewyard Brewery

Paperback Brewery - Everyday Zombies Shirt

Eagle Rock Brewery Shirt

Brewyard Shirt

All of the This Guy Haul

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread