What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2015 FBG T-shirt exchange***Assignments out - Take pics! (1 Viewer)

Now that we're into October I'm not holding out much hope on receiving anything. Just curious... how many others haven't received anything yet as well?

:kicksrock:
I gave it until end of September. I don't need anything from the others that have offered to send stuff to those that didn't get anything - you did your part already. Was fun to see the merch and beverages. Would still like to hear something from Mojo.

:mellow:

I'm willing to pitch in a little more to help those in need. Should we make a master list of the folks who didn't receive anything?

I'd like to know who my stalker is please and when you expect to send me my stuff. TIA
PM sent, I suck this year and will make it up to you soon.
Howdy GB. Interesting NFL season so far, right? NFC East is wide open. Loving these chilly nights, pretty soon we'll get the fireplace cranked up and my wife will make her special family recipe soup. Hope all's well in your neck of the woods.

Now that we're into October I'm not holding out much hope on receiving anything. Just curious... how many others haven't received anything yet as well?

:kicksrock:
I gave it until end of September. I don't need anything from the others that have offered to send stuff to those that didn't get anything - you did your part already. Was fun to see the merch and beverages. Would still like to hear something from Mojo. :mellow:
what size are you have some extras tgat came in late for my stalkee.....i wont wear them, so they should go to good use...pm me.

I'll offer to help cover any FBG that didn't receive their goods, and will send a shirt. A few of us banding together with a shirt each should be able to cover the remaining swag needed.
I have a Medium shirt I can send out if anyone didn't receive a shirt and has the physique of an average female.

ETA: This is a new shirt. I bought an extra one for my stalkee last year and ended up sending a different set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news: I received my shirts today.

Better news: Badmojo was my stalker... He's alive!

Hope you're well, gb. Thanks for the shirts and swag - love 'em.

Good news: I received my shirts today.

Better news: Badmojo was my stalker... He's alive!

Hope you're well, gb. Thanks for the shirts and swag - love 'em.
Were they correctional institution shirts? Send him a letter back to his return address telling him to pop in here and give us an update on his status...

I'm not in it this year, but just keeping up and had a thought.

if there's an even number of stalkees that haven't received anything, why not just pair them up with each other?

Cuz those stalkees have already sent out their shirts. We shouldn't make them send out another box to a new recipient.

Yeah I spent ~$80 for three shirts, beer glasses and shipping, and I was glad to do it. My stalkee said he liked the stuff and I'm really glad. It makes you feel good to follow through on something like that, and to do something nice for someone you don't even know.

Okay I'll stop.

We need to compile the list of deadbeats to exclude from next year's exchange. I also think if you were stiffed this year, next year you get paired with a known honest trader.
I hope that this doesn't diminish the way people view this event. It's one of my favorite things that is done on the FFA, and whenever I explain the source of a T-Shirt, people remark what a great idea this is.

If Badmojo needs assistance with running the program, or want's to pass it along, please let us know!!

We need to compile the list of deadbeats to exclude from next year's exchange. I also think if you were stiffed this year, next year you get paired with a known honest trader.
I hope that this doesn't diminish the way people view this event. It's one of my favorite things that is done on the FFA, and whenever I explain the source of a T-Shirt, people remark what a great idea this is.

If Badmojo needs assistance with running the program, or want's to pass it along, please let us know!!
I have a calendar reminder to check in mid-April about the T-shirt exchange. I am willing to take over for Badmojo if he has too much going on.

If we don't see a thread in mid-April from Badmojo, I'll start one up and do my best to run it.

I'd like to know who my stalker is please and when you expect to send me my stuff. TIA
Howdy GB. Interesting NFL season so far, right? NFC East is wide open. Loving these chilly nights, pretty soon we'll get the fireplace cranked up and my wife will make her special family recipe soup. Hope all's well in your neck of the woods.
Yeah, I still suck. Have two shirts for you but was looking to grab something else since I was so late. Life getting in the way. Will get the package out this week.

Yeah, I still suck. Have two shirts for you but was looking to grab something else since I was so late. Life getting in the way. Will get the package out this week.
Sounds great, thanks!

Only BadMojo knows who each person stalkee was.

Like many others ,I'd gladly volunteer to set this up again next year. It was a lot of fun doing it this year. Even if it took me awhile to find "the one" when it came to which shirts to buy.

Like many others ,I'd gladly volunteer to set this up again next year. It was a lot of fun doing it this year. Even if it took me awhile to find "the one" when it came to which shirts to buy.
If need be, we could maybe set up something where people sent the info about who they sent and/or received shirts from, so we could figure this out.

Also might not be a bad idea to have a Vice-President here, so should the President not be able to complete their duties, someone else can step in and finish it up. I wasn't in this year, but plan on participating next year and would be glad to help whoever may run it. I think it's an awesome thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

If need be, we could maybe set up something where people sent the info about who they sent and/or received shirts from, so we could figure this out.
We can use the list from the OP to figure out who didn't send anything.

Also might not be a bad idea to have a Vice-President here, so should the President not be able to complete their duties, someone else can step in and finish it up. I wasn't in this year, but plan on participating next year and would be glad to help whoever may run it. I think it's an awesome thing.
I'd be happy to run the thing next year, or be the VP, whatever is needed. I agree it's one of the best things about this place.

I'd be happy to run the thing next year, or be the VP, whatever is needed. I agree it's one of the best things about this place.
Agreed. I may never cornhole with any of yous cuz I don't wanna get murdered, but this is the next best thing. I love my shirts and since it's still 80 degrees outside I get lots of chances to wear them. :thumbup:

Sounds great, thanks!
Package mailed this morning, technically a week from my post.

Sorry again that I'm so late on this, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Ok, so I took a stab at getting this done.

I've created a google docs here:

It's pretty simple, just find your name and choose the drop downs.

http://puu.sh/l9rSH/550d7bc502.png

If I didn't do the protection stuff correctly, please do not mess with my array formulas on the list sheets. Once someone changes sent to "yes" it'll automatically remove them from the list of people who haven't sent. And same for received. Also, once someone's name is listed as a person who someone received a shirt from, you're also automatically removed from the list of people who haven't sent.

For example, I sent my to Long Ball Larry. I put his name in the "person who you sent it to" and now he is removed from the list of people who haven't received.

I'll let this run a week or so then start pming people that still need to send and hopefully we'll be able to narrow it down, or at least identify the deadbeats.

Done. And this reminds me, I never posted pics of the stuff Palmersteel sent me. I need to get on that. Also told Ketamine he had a second package coming and never did that either. I'll get on both.

Nice work.

I think you may need to add Ray Karpis though. He's who I sent my shirts to and I don't see him listed.

I also added in Badmojo"s row that he sent me a shirt since I'm not sure if he'll be back on or not.

Nice work.

I think you may need to add Ray Karpis though. He's who I sent my shirts to and I don't see him listed.

I also added in Badmojo"s row that he sent me a shirt since I'm not sure if he'll be back on or not.
Will do, I'll add Ray Karpis to the list. I used the list in the op, I guess more people have been added since then.

You don't have to actually fill it out for Badmojo. I first look to see if everyone claims that they sent/received a shirt. If not, I look to see if anyone has them listed as someone who sent to them.

So just you saying you received one from Badmojo on your line, removes him from the people who need to send.

Nice work.

Will do, I'll add Ray Karpis to the list. I used the list in the op, I guess more people have been added since then.

You don't have to actually fill it out for Badmojo. I first look to see if everyone claims that they sent/received a shirt. If not, I look to see if anyone has them listed as someone who sent to them.

So just you saying you received one from Badmojo on your line, removes him from the people who need to send.
Very clever way to make the lists!

Nice work.

Very clever way to make the lists!
Haha thanks, I figured that only 1/2 the people probably check in anymore, and that if half the people then listed who they sent and received from it'd cover like 80% of the participants. Rather then waiting for everyone else to stumble upon the thread/google doc.

Here's where we're currently at:

People who havn't sent anything otello Wrigley boots11234 simsarge Jules Winnfield Wooderson Gameday Bleachercreatuer kutta Nick Vermeil Jayrod Nugget whoknew Buck Bradcanon Super King D in the D Ketamine Dreams DaVinci Deepster The Ref Peak South jersey Mister CIA Ray Karpis People who havn't received anything: Badmojo1006 rail simsarge Johnny Bing Wooderson kutta Nick Vermeil Nugget whoknew sbonomo sdp1226 Buck Bradcanon Palmersteel Super King fubar D in the D The Ref Phil Elliot Peak South jersey Mister CIA Big Blue Wrecking Crew Eddie Spaghetti ffweasel dowain I'm pretty sure Kutta has sent to like 98 different people, just not updated yet.

Ok, so I took a stab at getting this done.

I've created a google docs here:

Users who are viewing this thread