What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2017 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles* - Parade of Champions Down Broad Street! (1 Viewer)

The apparent Bust Brandon Graham makes the play!!!!! Guess who picks it up? Hey Minn and Rick Spielman Thanks for Barnett!!!!!!!!

Ok Doug I'm giving you the play. Foles keeps it lays down centers the ball in the Center of the field for the FG. Don't get cute take the 3. Patriots needs a TD and then a 2PT conversion

Congrats Eagles Fans and Philly!!! great game!!

I thought you'd lsoe it when PEderson called two consecutive run plays 2.26 left.eesh.but one was a TD!!!

it's only fitting NE loses by not one but 2 catches..which,by the way WERE catches!!!!!!

Congrats Eagles fans.

Have to feel bad for Wentz - he seems very supportive but this has to be killing him a bit.

Not like he’ll be Wally Pipped, so this will probably motivate him more to win one himself.

Someone slap me so I know I'm not in some cruel Dream. Is this ####### real!? Did Big **** Nick win us a SB with the Coach who was our Starting QB at the start of the Andy Reid Era? Does our coach really have that massive of Balls!!!!!!!
Yes he does. Dougie Balls. Solid as Titanium.

Someone slap me so I know I'm not in some cruel Dream. Is this ####### real!? Did Big **** Nick win us a SB with the Coach who was our Starting QB at the start of the Andy Reid Era? Does our coach really have that massive of Balls!!!!!!!
Nick won it.  He played damn near flawless.  He might actually be a very good QB.

Hey guys,

Heartfelt and genuine congratulations. Long time coming for a passionate fan base. I am a long suffering Maple Leafs fan, so I know the pain losing for decades causes.  

NFC East now the first division to have every team win a Championship. 

Enjoy the night. It’s going to be crazy. 

If jax coaches had any balls you would of beaten them in the superbowl instead

Users who are viewing this thread