What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2017 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles* - Parade of Champions Down Broad Street! (2 Viewers)

Big **** Nick is breaking records even in the SB!!!!

Foles finished 28-of-43 for 373 yards, three touchdowns and an interception for a 106.1 passer rating. Foles also caught a touchdown pass, becoming the first quarterback in history to pass and catch a touchdown in a NFL game. 

Foles is the first quarterback in NFL history to have a 100-plus passer rating in his first four postseason starts. 

Congrats! As a Seahawk fan, I know the feeling of finally winning one after everything you have been through as a fan. Your coach has the biggest sack I have ever seen. I loved all of it.
What can we say. I think our coach plays madden when he's not thinking of actual football. Dude calls games like me and many others play Madden. Go Big or go Home

LOL Barkan just said the Eagles fans outside the stadium are given the CSN Boston Counter parts who were being obnoxious jackasses the last couple of days are really getting it from Eagles fans now. 

So glad you guys didn't try and put him on the Practice Squad. 

Did you see Corey crying with his baby in his hands during the post game Trophy walk?  Was first player to kiss the Lombardi. Full tilt tears and Coreys proud dad was right there with him and then kissed Corey on the cheek. Tremendous stuff.
HOnestly think Clement should be the starter and is better than half the leagues #1 RBs. Kids gonna be good

Just got back to my in laws home in MSP. 

The gane was amazing so many happy Eagles fans. So many hugs and high fives. Tears ? Oh there were tears. 

One the best nights of my life !! 

Love the Eagles Love all the fans that have waited so long for this moment. 

Enjoy it we deserve it. 

I booked hotels for both Monday night and Tuesday night immediately after the game.  I way overpaid for the downtown Marriott for Tuesday, and I'm sure now the options are even worse. Before the playoffs, I told my 13 year-old we would go, so f the money, right?

Our plan back in November was to drive up there and watch the game with family/friends, then stay the whole week for the festivities (we can both work remotely), and I had a hotel booked on Broad St. Then Wentz got hurt and my wife assumed they were dead and winning the SB with Foles was such a pipe dream that we just didn't make the trip. :doh:  

Now of course she wants a book a flight up there anyway, cost be damned.

This is nuts to think about Wentz being 100% to start the season and the super bowl MVP is back to clipboard duty. Or do you trade Foles for picks? If I'm Cleveland with the #1 and 4 overall picks and I can turn one of those into a super bowl winning QB, I mean, you gotta at least consider it. Or do a 3-way deal with the Eagles, Giants and Jags (Eli to Jags, Foles to Giants, #2 pick to Eagles). 

I was sick to my stomach in that 4th quarter. Brady with the ball and 2:21 to go. That feeling of dreading that smug cheating ##### with another ring, and the awful drive home with my wife crying. :lol:   Defense finally makes the play they had to make. So great. Pats played their asses off, did nothing to give the game away, they just got beat by a better team. What a game!!!!!!!  This makes up for a lot of horrible super bowls.

Just got back to the hotel from US Bank.  Oh.  My.  God.  Just an incredible fun weekend up here capped off with THAT!

I can't even describe the emotions and the mental exhaustion that I'm sure you all went through too.  It was at least 2-1 eagles fans in the stadium maybe 3-1 and we were LOUD.  So proud of the fans.  Felt like the Linc in there. I had an out of body experience on the Graham strip.  Life felt like slow motion and I couldn't even process what was happening.  At the end tons of hugging total strangers, high fives, eagle chants.  Unforgettable.

I don't post in here as much as some of you but congratulations to all of you.  We ####### did it!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back to the hotel from US Bank.  Oh.  My.  God.  Just an incredible fun weekend up here capped off with THAT!

I can't even describe the emotions and the mental exhaustion that I'm sure you all went through too.  It was at least 2-1 eagles fans in the stadium maybe 3-1 and we were LOUD.  So proud of the fans.  Felt like the Linc in there. I had an out of body experience on the Graham strip.  Life felt like slow motion and I couldn't even process what was happening.  At the end tons of hugging total strangers, high fives, eagle chants.  Unforgettable.

I don't post in here as much as some of you but congratulations to all of you.  We ####### did it!!!!!!!!!!
:yes:  

Or do you trade Foles for picks? If I'm Cleveland with the #1 and 4 overall picks and I can turn one of those into a super bowl winning QB, I mean, you gotta at least consider it. Or do a 3-way deal with the Eagles, Giants and Jags (Eli to Jags, Foles to Giants, #2 pick to Eagles). 
Congrats to all the Philly fans!  As a fan of the Vikes, I can't imagine how surreal this must be.  So awesome.  Enjoy!

And when you hit on that 4 pick that you get for Foles ( :lmao: ), you'll be well on your way to becoming a dynasty.    :thumbup:

The difference in the game:

Nick Foles was a better WR than Tom Brady.

EDIT: Chris Collinsworth still wants the Clement and Ertz TDs overturned.  I know I wasn't the only one yelling at my TV for Collinsworth to shut the f up.
I couldn't believe that.  I mean get the #### over it.  Ne gets calls every ####### game

Wow. Just wow. Found a guy from Philly at the bar here and we hugged for 5 min after the last play haha.  Popped some bubbles and went nuts for a few hours.  Still surreal.  Did we seriously just win the superbowl?
No, the Eagles won it.

The difference in the game:

Nick Foles was a better WR than Tom Brady.

EDIT: Chris Collinsworth still wants the Clement and Ertz TDs overturned.  I know I wasn't the only one yelling at my TV for Collinsworth to shut the f up.
Well, if the James TD was overturned, then why not Ertz TD? There is a valid argument. The problem is the rule needs to change.

Won.  How about that.  And no haters on this entire page.  Wow.   What a team.  What a game.  Doug big balls Peterson and Nick foles.  
Not much anyone can hate on, just took it to the modern day dynasty and GOAT behind our backup QB. So glad it wasn’t the Jags, what a way to bring home the first Lombardi. 

Well, if the James TD was overturned, then why not Ertz TD? There is a valid argument. The problem is the rule needs to change.
The difference is "going to the ground in the process of making the catch".  Ertz caught, took a few steps, then lunged. He already made the catch before going to the ground. James caught the ball while diving.  However, the James play should have been a TD also.

The difference is "going to the ground in the process of making the catch".  Ertz caught, took a few steps, then lunged. He already made the catch before going to the ground. James caught the ball while diving.  However, the James play should have been a TD also.
Yup James play should have been a TD (but not according to the rule which will hopefully change).  The Ertz play was much more clear because he definitely had established himself as a runner.  Even the first "controversial" TD for the eagles seemed like a TD to me because it was called a TD on the field (and there certainly wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn it).  Hey those breaks have been going the Patriots way all year.  Nice to see it go the other way for a change.  

Users who are viewing this thread